Tsar's Plan: Anyone Else Interested in Making $$$$$

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tsar's Plan: Anyone Else Interested in Making $$$$$

Post by fschmidt »

gnosis wrote:Have you thought about legal ways to rip people off and profit from their suffering?
That is my approach.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

fschmidt wrote:
gnosis wrote:Have you thought about legal ways to rip people off and profit from their suffering?
That is my approach.
Help the grasshopper out :)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
That is my approach.
become a banker, lawyer or a politician,,,,,,
Time to Hide!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

gnosis wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
That is my approach.
Help the grasshopper out :)
Fschmidt doesn't want to help me out. I asked him awhile ago if he could give me some insight into how I could do that and he didn't want to. If people were serious about helping each other on here, privately giving people some insight into how to fleece the masses (which are composed of sheeple, rabble, and fools) and not get sent to prison would be a good start.

But no one in the West truly wants to help each other. It's almost like they believe by helping each other they would lose their place at the top or whatever level of the socioeconomic pyramid they are at. You know how long I've been here. Since I was in college and it took me more than a year after graduating college for someone in my family to help me find a temporary job. But even that won't help me at all to get another job. I've talked to talent recruiters and they said in simple terms "You don't the experience we are looking for. We want people that have <Fill in the Blank with that specific category of work> experience." So there you have it, even working my current office job does not give me any relevant f***ing experience to actually get a better job.

And not person on HapperAbroad thinks about giving me some real serious advice about how to make a lot of money quick (like Fschmidt could have done) or actually work together to manipulate something to help our group out while exploiting 1,000 other random people (just like Tim f***ing Sykes does all the f***ing time).

I'll probably rob something in Europe when I go this year. I'm still taking a vacation. If I default on an auto loan, f**k my credit score. Don't care anymore. Prison sentences for murderers in Finland are 10 years in a prison that is a summer camp and school with fun things and people walking around compared to a stone cold American prison. I don't think criminal records cross national lines, so if I got out, no conviction record in America.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Tsar wrote:Fschmidt doesn't want to help me out.
This is true and I will tell you why. I used to help people generally but I got nothing but grief in return. I lent people money and then they would just avoid me to avoid paying me back. I gave advice and was ignored. All this is part of what helped me realize that I should never help members of modern culture. f**k them all. May they all burn in hell. Now I only help people with whom I have some religious connection. This currently means Mikraites but may soon extend to Mennonites. I learned from the Old Testament to be tribal.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tsar wrote:giving me some real serious advice about how to make a lot of money quick
:lol:
fschmidt wrote:This is true and I will tell you why. I used to help people generally but I got nothing but grief in return. I lent people money and then they would just avoid me to avoid paying me back. I gave advice and was ignored.
+1
Very true
fschmidt wrote:I learned from the Old Testament to be tribal.
You don't say!! lol :lol: sorry couldn't help it
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

fschmidt wrote:
Tsar wrote:Fschmidt doesn't want to help me out.
This is true and I will tell you why. I used to help people generally but I got nothing but grief in return. I lent people money and then they would just avoid me to avoid paying me back. I gave advice and was ignored. All this is part of what helped me realize that I should never help members of modern culture. f**k them all. May they all burn in hell. Now I only help people with whom I have some religious connection. This currently means Mikraites but may soon extend to Mennonites. I learned from the Old Testament to be tribal.
How do you think I qualify as a member of modern culture? If anything, my history on HA should show I am anything but modern and have no love for modern culture.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

droid wrote:
Tsar wrote:giving me some real serious advice about how to make a lot of money quick
Why is that funny?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tsar wrote:
droid wrote:
Why is that funny?
It just sounds entitled and too optimistic to think that someone that knows the secret will readily share it with you. Much less if it involves breaking the law. Would you?
Please don't take it too seriously, not trying to put you down. Just humoring things.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:
There are no legitimate get rich quick you and I have to play by the rules or be punished. It's not right, but that's what were up against. And think of this: if there really was a legit way to make tons of money quickly, do you really think someone would share it so freely? These assholes all over the web peddling their schemes are making money off of smucks, not a legitimate get rich quick method (of which there are no true ones for guys like us.).
Why do you think nothing about fractional reserve money creation is taught anywhere in the mainstream ? They have a lot to hide, give me interest and I will take the entire Earth. I'm putting my money on Earth!
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Tsar wrote:How do you think I qualify as a member of modern culture? If anything, my history on HA should show I am anything but modern and have no love for modern culture.
I don't remember your history, but I will mention 2 aspects of most posters here that are entirely modern. One is the habit of chronic complaining. Members of modern culture love to complain but are reluctant to do anything. And second, modern culture is atomic, meaning that people think of themselves as individuals and refuse to make any commitments to a group. This is why it is so rare that members of modern culture help each other in any meaningful way.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I'm 3,000% not at all interested. Lol, 25-50k. I can make that in one year off of a rental property without any shady BS.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

HouseMD wrote:I'm 3,000% not at all interested. Lol, 25-50k. I can make that in one year off of a rental property without any shady BS.
Shady BS is the entire point. :lol:
A moment of being seen as Shady McBadass can be more important than the money involved.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgHXHtHSsNo[/youtube]
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything