Back Trump @ $4.5 to become president

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Back Trump @ $4.5 to become president

Post by Banano »

Hillary is heavy favorite at odds around 1.30, not much value there but backing Trump seems like a good investment, odds will definitely shorten as we approach November, last week it was 6 to 1 on Trump. Gap is closing, perfect opportunity for traders

Good luck

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Back Trump @ $4.5 to become president

Post by Moretorque »

They will never ever allow Trump in office, everybody by now should know the election have been rigged for a while.

I would not doubt it if we do not make it to the election before martial law is called for like war or some false flag to go to war......... The only ? remains is just how dumb are the sheople to what is in the cards. :roll:
Time to Hide!
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

How can Trump lose against Crooked Hillary?
If that happens then you guys are f***ed, it means there are more scum in US than I feared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMZqS7q7voY
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I think Trump will win because he is the worst candidate running, so I think this is a good bet.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Trump is highly unlikely to win unless he changes dramatically. Even then his catering to the base has probably killed any chance to gain voters in the center.

You got that 30 or 35% who will vote for the dempublicans or republicrats regardless of who hold the nomination. You have to sway the middle ground.

There are people who hate Hilary but the moderates in the center generally don't, it is the republican base that does and they are not the ones who need to win the election.

I am not a fan of Hilary, far from it. However she isn't toxic to the middle 40% that Trump is. She was first lady during the Bill period and he is still popular. Trump comes across as nutty.

Now if it is somehow Trump vs Sanders, that could be interesting. Do the moderates go with the wack job who probably doesn't believe what he is saying but will say and do anything for power and fame or the wackjob who actually does believe in what he is saying. In that case, I'd probably prefer Trump.

All this is from the POV of a small government leaning outsider. I think that outsider perspective gives me a better grasp of that center 30 or 40 percent and what they will do than a political fan boy.

I'd like to see Kasich win myself. He isn't perfect, far from it, but still. The others worry me a bit or a lot.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

No one who supports Kasich is an outsider. Anyway, you are wrong about Trump. The American people are vile human scum with the memory of a chicken (equally on the left and right). Trump will tell the moronic masses whatever they want to hear, and they will vote for him.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

fschmidt wrote:No one who supports Kasich is an outsider. Anyway, you are wrong about Trump. The American people are vile human scum with the memory of a chicken (equally on the left and right). Trump will tell the moronic masses whatever they want to hear, and they will vote for him.
I live in Canada. I think that qualifies me as an outsider.

People don't have very long political memories OTOH if you get a WTF is wrong with you reaction, that gut reaction will remain long after you have forgotten the reasons for it.
I do agree that he will say anything to win, but in Clinton you got someone who is willing to go beyond to the point of overlooking Bills cheating ways for power.

Also in regards to the memory thing, that is what attack ads are for and there is plenty of material for both. However the Clinton negatives don't seem to get much traction outside of those who would never vote for her anyway. Justin Trudeau is the same way, he could show up in the HoC with a chicken on his dick and people would be like "meh" I mean hell the guy said he admired China for it's dictatorship because you can get stuff done on the environment. Some things just don't get traction, especially if you are on the left.