I don't care

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: I don't care

Post by cdnFA »

Eric wrote:"I almost never hear anyone slagging on Jews, it is very rare."

That's because they have no idea what the f*ck is actually going on
. Are you done now? You are not the benchmark for sanity, sir. I really don't give a crap about what you have to say - at all. You think you're the only one that has the issues you stated about coming here to this forum? Get a load of yourself and this "me I'm special attitude" that you have. Wow, you're just an amazing diamond in the rough that no one else is. We get it. It really doesn't matter what or WHO's doing IT. The problems remain. Now stop with your insipid ad hominem attacks you fool. Jesus Christ you annoy the shit out of me.

Bold bits. Projecting much. Ohh I have this secret knowledge about space alien Jews and what not and everyone else is stupid except for me.

Those underlined bits are a contradiction.

As for your first points in italics, I guess that means you agree with me. You said everyone hates Jews, I said almost nobody hates Jews. You said they don't have any idea what is going on. If they don't know those delusions that you believe in, then why would they hate the Jews.

That is my whole point. Most people don't hate the Jews, most people would consider your views to be comical, silly and bizarre if not lunacy.
After all as you said, "they have no idea what the f**k is going on"

I am right. You are wrong. Now we can argue on if you are truly nutty or if I am naive and sheltered but that doesn't change the fact that I am right and you are wrong.

We have also established that your argumentation is weak, you are capable of holding two contradictory ideas at the same time [every hates Jews like I do, nobody has a clue what is going on] and that your grasp of reality is also weak in that even though you go about on how ignorant people are you have this deep burning need to believe that everyone hates Jews no matter how little it reflects the real world.

You are so easy. I guess you will show up at my door and torture me, after all it would be the Christen thing to do.

Is this a product of a dull mind or do you have some sort of more serious issue.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

How old are you man? Grow up. I am done with this nonsense... please find something better to do. Some of the crap you say is so stupid and off base, I'm not even going to respond to it.

Please go away now, and stop interacting with me. I'll block you.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Eric wrote:How old are you man? Grow up. I am done with this nonsense... please find something better to do. Some of the crap you say is so stupid and off base, I'm not even going to respond to it.

Please go away now, and stop interacting with me. I'll block you.
Go ahead and block me. As if I care. How about you block me and then respond to me. That seems to be your style.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

You do care. You're just butt hurt for some reason. It's kind of funny to watch. Get over it. I'm cheering for ya ; ), however. I still have faith you can pull yourself together and gain some maturity, self - esteem; tuck in that pooch or whatever plans you have at the age of 45.
blocked.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Eric wrote:You do care. You're just butt hurt for some reason. It's kind of funny to watch. Get over it. I'm cheering for ya ; ), however. I still have faith you can pull yourself together and gain some maturity, self - esteem; tuck in that pooch or whatever plans you have at the age of 45.
blocked.
You really have no grasp on reality or facts do you.

You are the one who is demanding that I stop pointing out the obvious contradictions to your statments and other elements of thought fail. All you have to go back on is insults backed by nothing.
You are the one who is saying he will block me as if it were some sort of threat [while claiming you don't care what I say]
You are the one who PMed me begging me to stop while insulting me some more... like some sort of socially retarded aspie mook.

Yet you seem to think I am the butt hurt one and I lack maturity.

Shall I post a screen cap of out private message exchange? We can see who is the mature one and who is the child.