Duterte The Next Philippines President...Now 100% Assured

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Duterte The Next Philippines President...Now 100% Assured

Post by starchild5 »

All hail the Change...The real change coming to our sphere of life... :lol: :lol: who cares about American Elections, European or Japanese...Lets be honest here..Trump or Hillary won't make much difference at this moment in our life's but what happens in Philippines would change our life's for ever.

Its weird that Philippines elections has more effect in our life's than what happen's in America :idea:

Duterte, The non Oligarchy President will change Philippines for ever...

I had a Psychic reading on him and other presidential candidates and he comes on top..The failure rate of my prediction on these kinds of things so far has been Zero....It just comes Naturally..I cannot force myself to do this kind of reading...He is now 100% the President of the Philippines.

All the Pre Poll Surveys confirms this as well.

What can one expect from this?

1. Crime rate reduction

2. Lower taxes for filipinos

4. Early Night life closure...This is kinda bad but overall its good

5. Cheap rent, low electric price..The major pain in the back for expats

6. High speed internet..Another major issues for us

7. More investment in Philippines, as he goes for Charter Change

8. Inflation lower

9. More tourists....not good for us but overall good for Philippines

10. Filipinos life will improve..Which they really deserve it

11. Finally, You can be proud and be a star amoung your peers that when Philippines shines in World Stage..You can say....I was already there before the world came to know about it :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Duterte The Next Philippines President...Now 100% Assure

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The likely winner of the Vice Presidency, Bongbong Marcos, is similarly interested in boosting tourism and highly capable for the job in this regard; he has done a lot of good in his home province of Ilocos Norte. Too many tourists focus only on Cebu, but there are so many beautiful places in the Philippines that deserve to be seen.

Duterte is a capable and strong leader who has already proven his worth in his decade long rule of Davao. Under this new leadership, starting coming monday, the Philippines could very well improve dramatically. I hope they will finally help us flourish.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Next Tuesday I will be joining one million plus Davaoenos to celebrate the first Pangulo (President) from Mindanao, the first truly close to the masa and the first, since Marcos, capable to stand proud (if slightly stubborn) in front of the delicate geopolitical choices that await the Philippines in the next decade.

Most of my (learned) friends say that, if Bongbong Marcos becomes VP, Duterte will "abdicate" in his favour during his penultimate or last year of mandate, so as allow him to show that he is capable of upkeeping the incumbent's legacy, paving the way to a certain election as President. A similar story happened with Estrada and Macapagal Arroyo.

Although I am not as optimistic as Starchild, as most socio-political problems that plague the Philippines cannot be solved as easily at national level as they are at a city level. What's certain is, Rody Duterte has the moral fabric to tackle them with a clean heart and a strong resolve.

The Mindanao tribal/religious warfare is the country's most painful open wound that will never stop haunting the Philippines until it is resolved. Duterte is the only man who has the authority and, indeed, the multi-partisan support to sit at a negotiating table and put it to an end. If he succeeds in doing that, a Peace Nobel Prize would not be too far.

Our beloved Land of the Morning might well be on a path of rebirth. I don't pray, but I sincerely hope the majority of Filipino people will get the quality of life improvements they have been hoping for since Marcos succumbed to senile dementia and a corrupted cabinet who destroyed the country's confidence in its future.

So, as a good-hearted person and satisfied resident of Davao, I cannot but say...LABAN PILIPINAS!

Come near, my friends, and listen
I am bringing news from my land
I want to share the stories
And the events unfolding in the promised land

The land I came from is stained with blood
Parrots that couldn't fly, trapped in cages of gold
There are trees with no leaves
And hearts that couldn't react
to the events unfolding in the promised land

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kdmWq7B6og[/youtube]
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:The likely winner of the Vice Presidency, Bongbong Marcos, is similarly interested in boosting tourism and highly capable for the job in this regard; he has done a lot of good in his home province of Ilocos Norte. Too many tourists focus only on Cebu, but there are so many beautiful places in the Philippines that deserve to be seen.

Duterte is a capable and strong leader who has already proven his worth in his decade long rule of Davao. Under this new leadership, starting coming monday, the Philippines could very well improve dramatically. I hope they will finally help us flourish.
If we kick the Oligarchy out, Philippines will shine..Its the elite hold of Philippines that is the real problem.

Filipinos are not stupid as Indians or Americans or Europeans...If they see a capable leader they elect him. In India, we made stupidest mistake by not electing a similar leader like Duterte as we fell for the elite propaganda and we are still suffering for that.

Philippines day has come to shine folks...and You are the Lucky ones and your children...Now you know, you always made the right decision :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

publicduende wrote:Next Tuesday I will be joining one million plus Davaoenos to celebrate the first Pangulo (President) from Mindanao, the first truly close to the masa and the first, since Marcos, capable to stand proud (if slightly stubborn) in front of the delicate geopolitical choices that await the Philippines in the next decade.

Most of my (learned) friends say that, if Bongbong Marcos becomes VP, Duterte will "abdicate" in his favour during his penultimate or last year of mandate, so as allow him to show that he is capable of upkeeping the incumbent's legacy, paving the way to a certain election as President. A similar story happened with Estrada and Macapagal Arroyo.

Although I am not as optimistic as Starchild, as most socio-political problems that plague the Philippines cannot be solved as easily at national level as they are at a city level. What's certain is, Rody Duterte has the moral fabric to tackle them with a clean heart and a strong resolve.

The Mindanao tribal/religious warfare is the country's most painful open wound that will never stop haunting the Philippines until it is resolved. Duterte is the only man who has the authority and, indeed, the multi-partisan support to sit at a negotiating table and put it to an end. If he succeeds in doing that, a Peace Nobel Prize would not be too far.

Our beloved Land of the Morning might well be on a path of rebirth. I don't pray, but I sincerely hope the majority of Filipino people will get the quality of life improvements they have been hoping for since Marcos succumbed to senile dementia and a corrupted cabinet who destroyed the country's confidence in its future.

So, as a good-hearted person and satisfied resident of Davao, I cannot but say...LABAN PILIPINAS!

Come near, my friends, and listen
I am bringing news from my land
I want to share the stories
And the events unfolding in the promised land

The land I came from is stained with blood
Parrots that couldn't fly, trapped in cages of gold
There are trees with no leaves
And hearts that couldn't react
to the events unfolding in the promised land

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kdmWq7B6og[/youtube]

I thought you are European... :lol: ..I won't allow this...Whats next...Winston saying..He is a Filipino too :wink: ..Ghost, Morterque saying he was a Filipino all along :D ..When grass gets greener ...we all want to be filipinos and when its not...We are the ones who criticize them the most... :twisted:

....Hey I'm Filipino too from my past life itself 8) ...How convenient ..Indians becoming Filipinos now

I'm not been Optimistic..I'm incredible about Philippines...It has everything..I have seen the talent, respect, culture of Philippines..It will certainly outclass any other Asian country in few years time. Remember, One time Philippines was second to Japan in Asia it terms of economic power and education.

It can do it....Go Philippines :arrow:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I don't know what kind of freaking technology the elites are using, but the main stream already know who will be the next president of Philippines...Just read the headlines...

They definitely have time travel technology beyond any doubt

Philippines will dominate news headlines in coming years....
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

starchild5 wrote:I thought you are European... :lol: ..I won't allow this...Whats next...Winston saying..He is a Filipino too :wink: ..Ghost, Morterque saying he was a Filipino all along :D ..When grass gets greener ...we all want to be filipinos and when its not...We are the ones who criticize them the most... :twisted:

....Hey I'm Filipino too from my past life itself 8) ...How convenient ..Indians becoming Filipinos now
I don't understand. I have never said I am a Filipino or want to be one. I have been living in Davao City for 6 months in a row now and, as with all foreigners with a pair of eyes and a functioning brain, I can see the benefits of leaving in a safe, efficient and clean city, at least by SEA standards. Duterte has done a lot for Davao and anybody who travelled to Davao and can compare it to a few other places, knows it well. That's why the grassroot support for Duterte as President has been strong not only in his nest (Mindanao and Visayas) but in large parts of Metro Manila and Luzon too.
starchild5 wrote:I'm not been Optimistic..I'm incredible about Philippines...It has everything..I have seen the talent, respect, culture of Philippines..It will certainly outclass any other Asian country in few years time. Remember, One time Philippines was second to Japan in Asia it terms of economic power and education.

I don't know if the Philippines will "outclass any other Asian country", it's a bold statement to say. I have read what Shinawatra did to Thailand in less than a decade, bolstering tourism and infrastructure and transforming his country into a regional manufacturing hub (from cars to pharmaceuticals, to electronics). And Shinawatra was far, far more corrupt than Duterte, and not exactly loved by the rest of the business elite and the royal family loyalists.

This is the right time for the Phils. All the planets are aligned and I would be very surprised, if not disappointed, if the country were not propelled to SEA tiger in the next decade. Then all the OFW engineers, doctors and nurses, scientists and workers who are the delight of other nations could safely find a job back home and spend every Christmas with their kids.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:Starchild, this seems like you're going in the opposite direction from your usual "enlightenment" angle on things. Politicians don't change anything, and Duterte is the Filipino Trump. Politicians seek only to enrich themselves at the expense of everyone else. Cultures and countries don't change because of their politicians.
This is where you are wrong, Ghost. Duterte is not a "Trump of the East". The only things they (might) have in common are populism and a "straight in your face" communications style. Mind though: Trump's bronze face is probably a product of his privileged upbringing. Duterte's is the result of 22 years of dealing with incredibly complex socio-economical problems in Davao and much of Mindanao, including negotiating with terrorists at the risk of his life. Duterte has more than 2 decades track record handling Davao City, Trump has a very dubious record as an entrepreneur: from vodka to airlines to board games, everything he touched (created, bought off, rebranded, etc.) nosedived and turned into dust within 5 years. His only moderate success was in running a bogus business school. However alternative he might look and quack, he is a showman, a product of the visual culture of the US.

Duterte is the real deal.

Cultures and countries do change because of their politicians. All it takes in an extraordinary man who embraces politics as a mission to serve, not as a conduit to enrich himself and his family.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The victory of Duterte is something I was expecting. What I am surprised and a little saddened by is the apparent loss of Bongbong Marcos to Leni Robredo, who is now ahead of him by .5 percent of the voters, which is about 200,000 votes. I hope that, with less then 93% of votes currently counted, the remaining 7% will still tip the odds in Marcos' favor. I do not want to give the Yellow Army of Aquino that symbolic victory of giving Duterte an inexperienced fresh-faced human rights lawyer as his right-hand woman, when the only reason she got as far as she did is because, like Cory Aquino in 1986, she is a tragic widow.

The people are fed up with the Liberal Party that has produced such shameless opportunists and corrupt assholes such as Makati mayor and VP Jejomar Binay and Mar Roxas. Binay has stolen billions of government funds, is shamelessly corrupt and has a family that is shamelessly corrupt to match. Roxas had a very expensive campaign, the best commercials, crazy support from celebrities... whereas, when he was in charge of the relief funds during hurricane Yolanda, billions went up into smoke. Now his party has the audacity to claim him as "the hero of Yolanda", and the continuation of "Daang Matuwid", the straight path... straight path to what? These are the type of people you should keep as far away from power as possible. And under Duterte, likely will end up in jail. Jail, which is where president Aquino sent his political rivals when accused of corruption, while sweeping the many scandals of his allies under the rug at the same time. I would honestly not be surprised if Aquino himself, who just two days ago compared Duterte to Hitler and called for Grace Poe to drop out of the race to give Roxas a chance against Duterte, would end up in jail himself sometime soon. :lol:

No, Duterte-Marcos is the duo that would truly help the country forward. Either way, Duterte can manage on his own. I hope he will give positions in his new cabinet to Marcos and his running mate, the always critical and sharp-minded Alan Peter Cayetano. There is a lot of promise in the circles around Duterte, he is not just some buffoon. He is just brutally honest, and does not do political correctness very well. Whatever the man thinks, he says out loud, and whatever he says out loud he will do it. Even if it will be the end of him, he will stop at nothing to do it. That's true bravery and integrity right there.

He is not flawless, he is in fact heavily flawed. But I dare say since the days Ramon Magsaysay, the Philippines has not produced a leader with such promise.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:Starchild, this seems like you're going in the opposite direction from your usual "enlightenment" angle on things. Politicians don't change anything, and Duterte is the Filipino Trump. Politicians seek only to enrich themselves at the expense of everyone else. Cultures and countries don't change because of their politicians.
....Our life's are so complex that, they are not mutually exclusive to each other, enlightenment does not mean people should suffer. Filipinos Honestly deserve a slightly better life than what they get now. We know Duterte is not Christ or Spiritual but he can very well pave the way for a better life for Filipinos which can lead them to a spiritual life.

Poverty cannot, does not teach you spirituality. In Indian Religion aka Sanatan Dharma....You don't have to suffer to learn spirituality, you can do that as well, but for most, there are ways which are comfortable and yet spiritual. At Least, you need a minimum decent life to pursue spirituality..sadly. Filipinos do not have that....

He is the best we got now for at least temporary relief.

On spiritual Note..He definitely, seems to have the hand of god behind him...also he has Mars in 11th house, The fighter planet is in the house of god. Its remarkable...He will gain from strength to strength...He cannot truly be defeated and he has won every election 11 times and this is the 11th victory for him. :)
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

publicduende wrote:
starchild5 wrote:I thought you are European... :lol: ..I won't allow this...Whats next...Winston saying..He is a Filipino too :wink: ..Ghost, Morterque saying he was a Filipino all along :D ..When grass gets greener ...we all want to be filipinos and when its not...We are the ones who criticize them the most... :twisted:

I don't understand. I have never said I am a Filipino or want to be one. I have been living in Davao City for 6 months in a row now and, as with all foreigners with a pair of eyes and a functioning brain, I can see the benefits of leaving in a safe, efficient and clean city, at least by SEA standards. Duterte has done a lot for Davao and anybody who travelled to Davao and can compare it to a few other places, knows it well. That's why the grassroot support for Duterte as President has been strong not only in his nest (Mindanao and Visayas) but in large parts of Metro Manila and Luzon too.
starchild5 wrote:I'm not been Optimistic..I'm incredible about Philippines...It has everything..I have seen the talent, respect, culture of Philippines..It will certainly outclass any other Asian country in few years time. Remember, One time Philippines was second to Japan in Asia it terms of economic power and education.

I don't know if the Philippines will "outclass any other Asian country", it's a bold statement to say. I have read what Shinawatra did to Thailand in less than a decade, bolstering tourism and infrastructure and transforming his country into a regional manufacturing hub (from cars to pharmaceuticals, to electronics). And Shinawatra was far, far more corrupt than Duterte, and not exactly loved by the rest of the business elite and the royal family loyalists.

This is the right time for the Phils. All the planets are aligned and I would be very surprised, if not disappointed, if the country were not propelled to SEA tiger in the next decade. Then all the OFW engineers, doctors and nurses, scientists and workers who are the delight of other nations could safely find a job back home and spend every Christmas with their kids.

Wow, that's so amazing timing ...just six months before ..You knew he was going to be the president all along ...don't you... :lol: :lol: .Well played...I wish I had the insight...I played all my cards in Philippines and now have to rebuilt on my sh*8ty Indian third world currency..very hard but now energized to do it all over again...

I had planned to go to Thailand but kept an option open that if DU becomes president I will go again...Its all Philippines show in Asia now :lol:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:The victory of Duterte is something I was expecting. What I am surprised and a little saddened by is the apparent loss of Bongbong Marcos to Leni Robredo, who is now ahead of him by .5 percent of the voters, which is about 200,000 votes. I hope that, with less then 93% of votes currently counted, the remaining 7% will still tip the odds in Marcos' favor. I do not want to give the Yellow Army of Aquino that symbolic victory of giving Duterte an inexperienced fresh-faced human rights lawyer as his right-hand woman, when the only reason she got as far as she did is because, like Cory Aquino in 1986, she is a tragic widow.

The people are fed up with the Liberal Party that has produced such shameless opportunists and corrupt assholes such as Makati mayor and VP Jejomar Binay and Mar Roxas. Binay has stolen billions of government funds, is shamelessly corrupt and has a family that is shamelessly corrupt to match. Roxas had a very expensive campaign, the best commercials, crazy support from celebrities... whereas, when he was in charge of the relief funds during hurricane Yolanda, billions went up into smoke. Now his party has the audacity to claim him as "the hero of Yolanda", and the continuation of "Daang Matuwid", the straight path... straight path to what? These are the type of people you should keep as far away from power as possible. And under Duterte, likely will end up in jail. Jail, which is where president Aquino sent his political rivals when accused of corruption, while sweeping the many scandals of his allies under the rug at the same time. I would honestly not be surprised if Aquino himself, who just two days ago compared Duterte to Hitler and called for Grace Poe to drop out of the race to give Roxas a chance against Duterte, would end up in jail himself sometime soon. :lol:

No, Duterte-Marcos is the duo that would truly help the country forward. Either way, Duterte can manage on his own. I hope he will give positions in his new cabinet to Marcos and his running mate, the always critical and sharp-minded Alan Peter Cayetano. There is a lot of promise in the circles around Duterte, he is not just some buffoon. He is just brutally honest, and does not do political correctness very well. Whatever the man thinks, he says out loud, and whatever he says out loud he will do it. Even if it will be the end of him, he will stop at nothing to do it. That's true bravery and integrity right there.

He is not flawless, he is in fact heavily flawed. But I dare say since the days Ramon Magsaysay, the Philippines has not produced a leader with such promise.
No Worries. As a hobby I see hands of people everywhere I go...I'm an amateur Palmist and for last few years I was perplexed as why many ordinary Filipinos have such an extraordinary hands...Unless, some kind of divine intervention takes place...I was not sure, how their destiny will play out..I have seen palms of many countrymen and Filipinos comes on top....yeah yeah, we can all talk about Psedo-science later..but it works :lol:

He will grab international headlines during next six years..Philippines will be on world map....Truly now the place to be if you want to really live a life of a king... :lol:

We stupid Indians missed this chance...God gives you opportunity...We had a similar leader but Indians been afraid and not that bright souls fell for the black propaganda by the elites and we are now suffering and no change...This was a personal journey and analysis for me...as I was amazed... god gave Filipinos the same chance...EXACTLY AS INDIANS AND THEY CHOSE WISELY

LONG LIVE THE PHILIPPINES DREAM>>>HERE I COME >>>> :lol: :lol:
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

starchild5 wrote:
If we kick the Oligarchy out, Philippines will shine..Its the elite hold of Philippines that is the real problem.

Filipinos are not stupid as Indians or Americans or Europeans...If they see a capable leader they elect him. In India, we made stupidest mistake by not electing a similar leader like Duterte as we fell for the elite propaganda and we are still suffering for that.

Philippines day has come to shine folks...and You are the Lucky ones and your children...Now you know, you always made the right decision :lol:
Wait a moment. I am sure you were the one who went all butthurt when I posted this.
http://www.philippinefailblog.com/filip ... -of-rocks/
and started bitching about how those darn white people love to pick on those poor tards [my term not yours]
Bloody hypocrite.

Considering the sort of stuff you say, I have to wonder if you are trolling or not.

Philippines have that rep of being a stupid people. Average IQ supposedly of 85. OTOH you claim to be a palmist, believe Jews are space aliens and all sorts of other messed up stuff so I guess you are among your equals in a place like that.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

cdnFA wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

Wait a moment. I am sure you were the one who went all butthurt when I posted this.
http://www.philippinefailblog.com/filip ... -of-rocks/
and started bitching about how those darn white people love to pick on those poor tards [my term not yours]
Bloody hypocrite.

Considering the sort of stuff you say, I have to wonder if you are trolling or not.

Philippines have that rep of being a stupid people. Average IQ supposedly of 85. OTOH you claim to be a palmist, believe Jews are space aliens and all sorts of other messed up stuff so I guess you are among your equals in a place like that.
Whats your point...I wrote Filipinos are smart not retarded.

..You don't make sense...your twisted logic can't see beyond a certain point....and that's why you are miserable and have to pick on poor countries to survive..

..saying the same stuff again and again and again hoping it would be right eventually....broaden your perspective....Yeah...I'm a Palmist, I know jews are aliens and all other sort of messed up stuff and I'm still very very happy and living my life......give me any of your standard of being sane and I will pass...

You think you can make me feel guilty, pathetic, retarded by saying..I believe in Jews are Aliens, I'm palmist...ohhh look people he is stupid...he believes in astrology ..hahahaha..Then you don't know me...I thrive on what you think as retard :lol: :lol: get it

If you think you can say your point more strongly by making me look stupid by saying..I believe in palmistry, astrology and jews are aliens.... Then you seriously do not know me.

Come up with something better to make me feel that white guilt... :wink:

again..let me repeat this...I thrive on what you think as stupid and retarded.. :D :D