My Theory About Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

My Theory About Women

Post by Eric »

I think that women are so much the target(s) of manipulation for the simple reason that women are easier to manipulate. They lack the faculty of logic & rationality of men. Women require guidance and leadership - which is why the false guidance they have now is so terrible - it is from the State, and they eschew it from men - who are just trying to help them. The snake has gotten in deep this time.
Women are the Trojan Horse for which to unseat a society. Notice how the snake went to Eve and not Adam, this is symbolizing something. Women also have a rebellious nature which makes them constantly try to overthrow their submissive position in any way possible. The State helping them do that - with an iron fist, is DISASTROUS.
When these Jewish assholes took over our society, before they did it - they sent in loads of anthropologists and sociologists to study and scan the weaknesses and fissures of our society - manipulating them at will.
We are sitting ducks.

Anyways,
this is why I think it's literally impossible for women to see the flaw in feminism. They are not able to see it, because they do not think rationally. Their emotions are being manipulated - and women rely heavily on emotions for reasoning.
Without leadership - a society is hopeless. We are hopeless unless we decide to take our country back. It is just going to get worse.
Last edited by Eric on May 12th, 2016, 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: My Theory About Women

Post by cdnFA »

Eric wrote:They lack the faculty of logic & rationality of men. Women require guidance and leadership

Based on your performance in messages to me, you are not in a position to judge anyone on logic or reason, nor are you in a position to provide anyone with guidance or leadership.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

My theory on women is that men who make theories on women should spend less time making theories on women, instead speak to more women.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Women are supposed to be the guardians of morality. I believe they are, or can be. Maybe they once were. So what I'm wondering is, what is it inside a woman that makes her both capable of being not only moral but also a moral guardian, and at the same time be so corruptible.

Also, I don't think women are amoral or immoral. If they were, men wouldn't waste any energy being disappointed.
Last edited by Johnny1975 on May 13th, 2016, 9:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I don't think that's exactly true. It was mostly women that pointed out issues in feminism to me, for one thing. For another, there's an emotional drive to be rational- so men are being emotional, too. Men sometimes even get hysterical in a different way- they usually get mentally rigid, instead of raving & screaming.

Men are also frequently COUNTER INTUITIVE, which may or may not get depicted as being more intelligent. I know that it's actually impossible to successfully be counter intuitive, since someone isn't going against their urge to go against their urges in that case- but someone can always "try to go faster by hitting the brakes." I think a lot of men are have easily damaged egos & they "move the goalposts" whenever they're wrong- much like calling "not it" when they f**k up. Same deal with being too arrogant to catch their own mistakes. Not limited to men, but self-recrimination is not always one of the more common male traits.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This is an interesting theory. I can see it myself that women definitely - although they may want to be with one man - they are not very good at it. And even the ones who are with a man, you can see them looking around at, darting their eyes desperately for men - all the time. It's obvious. I think they are hardwired to just find the best mate.
And we are hardwired to just find the most attractive mate - and pure and pristine young woman, and mate.

Unfortunately - not many left, on both sides.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

The thing about finding the best mate is that it's limited & frequently untrue- ever watch Jerry Springer? I figure women DO want it to be someone that's sturdy/virile/proficient/etc..., but it's not JUST that. There's a lot of women that could be compatible for a man, some that might even have bigger tits than the one he's with, but that doesn't make them interchangeable or in constant comparison. A woman might be the same way- her man isn't quite as strong & hunky as the guy that moved in across the street that seems attracted to her, but he's been a good father/companion/etc... or is simply the one she wants & so she stays with him.

No offense, but a lot of the guys on here are very cynical about women & I think it has more to do with going by the American cultural twist that blankets the population, including women (A LOT of things are blatantly narcissistic/sociopathic/psychopathic, so that's going to f**k things up in a very broad way). I recently heard another term that seems to be increasingly applicable: "robopath." The book that it's from (Bureaucratic Insanity) is still in the mail, but it's kind of hard to miss the meaning- even if articulating it can be tricky.

No other way to phrase it: "niggerization" is another potential issue to run into. I know black people have issues with this "cultural dynamics," but the idea of a woman looking only for a man that "be all about his paper & stacks that shit to the ceiling" is a bit of a popular theme. The men sometimes affirm the truth of this idea to feel more sure of things, but a sure thing isn't necessarily a good thing to begin with- plus, it's not going to be that way just because someone acts in a congruent way with it. There aren't going to be bullets in the gun just because you point it at someone as if it's loaded, either.