It is now time to go to Venezuela?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

It is now time to go to Venezuela?

Post by MatureDJ »

It looks like the economic situation there is truly in tatters, so one would think that hot young women there are very motivated to marry a foreigner.

http://www.theatlantic.com/internationa ... rt/481755/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: It is now time to go to Venezuela?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

MatureDJ wrote:It looks like the economic situation there is truly in tatters, so one would think that hot young women there are very motivated to marry a foreigner.

http://www.theatlantic.com/internationa ... rt/481755/
Your Spanish would have to be damn near native level to not get eaten alive in Venezuela. The black market rate there is extreme ly volatile so knowing good Spanish would help you out immensely there.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I think this is also supposed to be one of the most dangerous places in this hemisphere. I wouldn't bother though. They are rumored to be very superficial-minded and shallow. Also, I don't see how they would be superior to Colombian women. Economics may be a factor, but what are you really going to do, go to a shanty town to pick up chicks? I dont see that happening.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

NO NO NO NO NO - it's probably the most dangerous place outside of the Middle East right now.

And pretty much every Venezuelan woman I've interacted with has been nothing short of a bitchy, arrogant cunt.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Might as well try Greece.

w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

venezuela is a communist country. Hugo Chavez really wrecked havoc there. Not the place to be.