Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by Shemp »

Kradmelder wrote:
Jeremy wrote:Never travelled to PI, but judging from my experience with a fob I can only assume it's vastly easier to get civilian sex over there.

Do you know how I wooed my Filipina same-day-lay? Drove her back to my house and had her lie on my bed while we watched a movie. Then I started rubbing her thigh and quickly worked my way to diddling her vagina through her yoga pants. She quickly tore them off herself and BEGGED me to **** her.

Keep in mind it was a sunny afternoon, no alcohol involved, and we had just met. Didn't spend a dime. I'd rate her about a 7-8 on the looks scale. She was VERY enthusiastic!

Meanwhile, the only western women I can get are 3's and below. People who say "If you can't get laid in the west, you won't get laid in another country" are full of ****.
You only get a 3 in the west because you are only prepared to pay for a 3. Anything above a 7 will be expect to be paid, ie dinner, night out etc. not just lie around and watch a video. Unfortunately, western woman already have movies so their price is higher. The exchange rate being what it is, the dollar buys you more bang for the buck overseas. It is not that the women are less like harlots, it is that the exchange rate works in your favour, so getting them to spread appears cheaper.
Exactly. Humans are more or less the same everywhere, and that means money talks wherever you go. When a westerner goes to the third world, he suddenly goes from middle-class to rich and now his shit doesn't stink anymore. Also, poor in the Philippines means really poor, not like in the developed countries where there is a safety net so no one is really desperate. Finally laws and customs do vary (though not the people themselves), so what would bring the death penalty in Saudi Arabia doesn't raise an eyebrow in the Philippines or the USA.

Bottom line: use arbitrage to your advantage. Earn in rich countries, spend in poor countries, especially spending on women, since price for women is determined locally (unlike electronics, for example, whose underlying wholesale price is the same everywhere and plus poor countries have higher tariffs on electronics).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I would rather stick my dick into a meat grinder than into something brown.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Honestly, I don't know if its me...I find it hard to get laid & have sex in China, due to the barrier between me and the Chinese women. I honestly find most of them to be relationship types. And, my mind has been other places anyway.

I'm not unhandsome. Just balding now... but that's it. I don't go out much either. Tan tan girls don't talk to you...I feel they ignore foreigners. I don't know how guys here are getting girls.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Eric wrote:Honestly, I don't know if its me...I find it hard to get laid & have sex in China, due to the barrier between me and the Chinese women. I honestly find most of them to be relationship types. And, my mind has been other places anyway.

I'm not unhandsome. Just balding now... but that's it. I don't go out much either. Tan tan girls don't talk to you...I feel they ignore foreigners. I don't know how guys here are getting girls.
Aren't there places you can meet divorced females?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

People told me I'd be rolling in p***y. They even still say it here. What gives? ... Its probably me I'm too shy or something. I guess guys just go up and start talking with girls... Never know if they speak English but guess.

This is kind of affecting me.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Eric wrote:People told me I'd be rolling in p***y. They even still say it here. What gives? ... Its probably me I'm too shy or something. I guess guys just go up and start talking with girls... Never know if they speak English but guess.

This is kind of affecting me.
Of course it's affecting you, that's why I recommended the study of sexual kung fu. I mean you're in China after all, aren't you at all interested in the culture? Taoism is the best thing that ever came out of China and the sexual kung fu is the best part of Taoism. (Though as I noted, Taoism ultimately probably derives from Tantra, all wisdom ultimately goes back to the pre-Aryan Indians.) If you can get the sexual kung fu working without the dildo up the ass, then great, you can forget that part. If you can't get it working, then the dildo might be necessary. I got it working without the dildo myself. The dildo is someone else's idea, I forget the guy's name.

You basically have 3 options: girlfriend/wife (and not some frigid bitch who doesn't like sex), P4P, masturbation. Option 3 is by far the most reliable, cheapest, safest, but it won't be satisfactory unless you practice sexual kung fu at an advanced level. P4P is okay if you do it sugar-daddy style, a long-term mistress sort of situation. But that takes money. Girlfriends/wives are high-maintenance.

Also, sexual kung fu is eventually necessary even if you are having sex with a real woman (either P4P or girlfriend/wife). Young men can orgasm and ejaculate without damage to their body, but once you get to your mid-30's you have to slow down, and by the time you're in your 50's you better stop peak orgasm entirely if you want to be healthy. The only way to manage things properly is to use sexual kung fu to convert peak orgasm to valley orgasm, and thereby retain the energy while still getting sexual pleasure.

Repressing your sex drive and living too much in your head, especially hashing out your relationship with your father all the time, is going to drive you crazy.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I refuse to pay4P. I won't do that anymore. I've been to a few massages since I've been here, gotten a few okay/nice handjobs, I even had a girl suck me off as I played with her bare tits and ass. I f*cked a girl once in a massage place, but it wasn't worth it. I payed money and it only lasted 15 minutes. She wouldn't "let" me come a second time - which is a jip because they know a man's hard up.

I refuse to pay for sex. It's below me, it's not worth it...and a waste of time. Some of the Handjobs I got, it's like - I'm paying for this; you should've seen the girls, they could've been more interested taking out the trash. They could've at least "acted" interested. I got so mad one time a girl did this...if I spoke Chinese I would've tongue lashed her big time and walked out of that place angry. When she finished...the idiot bimbo squeezed me so hard when I came that I couldn't ejaculate properly, and it was painful.....it really made me mad, she ruined the orgasm, and ruined the entire thing.
It was then that I decided I would never P4P again.

Tan Tan is a joke, Chinese girls are xenophobic to the core and, so is Chinese culture. They won't talk to you unless you are Chinese, they regard lowei men with disdain and a sort of aloof curiosity and interest; but won't go near or choose them,they'll choose Chinese. They'll also like be interested in men that are "foreigners" and different if you can be a thrill for them. Most women, are bitchy though ....like all women, and it doesn't work every time - this seems to be an angle though.

The only thing left is just goin out hitting the pavement and picking up chicks using game, wiles and manipulating the shit out of them to get what you want; it works every time. But, it's work...and it takes patience and dedication and effort - a waste of time really. You have to be in the right mood for it, anyway. A lot of times I get distracted.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.