Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a good video explaining why prostitution should be legalized.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq9-bjynhjI[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

When you think about it though, with Americans in particular, aren't men really paying to support the "V*gina Cartel"? Because if you can't get it for free, you're paying for it. Meaning that the women who wouldn't give a man the time of day actually get to make him pay for the "privilege" of her presence. why should these women be able to make money off the starvation of men? Isn't that kind of like price gouging? Or creating an artificial scarcity to benefit from the lack of resources, increasing price by lowering the supply?
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:your mistake is you believe that you can get women for "free". You think the pick up artists aren't paying? They paid thousands of dollars to learn game by buying the books and bootcamps. They are paying for expensive clothing, drinks and food, etc. They are paying to have a nice bachelor pad where they can bring the woman.

You think sex in marriage is "free"? How many tens of thousands of dollars does a wedding cost? How much does it cost to support a wife, including house, etc?

Prostitution is the CHEAPEST way to get sex and women KNOW this, which is why women hate prostitution and want to keep it illegal.
Also, time. Time is the most valuable currency.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Paying for sex is only true for those who think that is what must occur. Lots of men believe that they must pay. However, there are many men who do not pay at all. In fact I would probably say that most young women aren't assessing a man's wallet or his future income but whether or not her heart pants for him.

This oversimplification is committed by a lot of men who really do think that things come down to the most superficial. They don't think individual attraction exists. There are only buyers and sellers, bids and asks.

And lots of men have women buying them things. It isn't about money, because if you make it about money, then you're only going to attract the ones who are attracted to money. They don't stop to think that a woman could simply like them.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

jamesbond wrote:Here is a good video explaining why prostitution should be legalized.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq9-bjynhjI[/youtube]
As a libertarian, I think prostitution between consenting adults should indeed be legalized.

Although the politicians, moralists, and religious leaders, and feminists claim otherwise, the criminalization of prostitution is not to protect public health or to protect women from trafficking, or to preserve the moral fiber of society.

Prostitution is outlawed in the USA to artificially keep the sexual market value of women extremely high so that men work as hard as they can to score it. It is a supply and demand equation. As the supply of sex with women does down, the value of sex with women goes up.

If you ever wonder why a fat, unattractive, American female can date and marry normal looking men, ask yourself if that would be the case if men had legal access to sex with attractive women for payment.

In the societies where prostitution is legal, women generally do what they can to please and keep men since they know men have options for sex.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:As a libertarian
Lol if you are a libertarian stop collecting the taxpayer money you are being handed for being a negro and reimburse the money that you have previously plundered.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:As a libertarian
Lol if you are a libertarian stop collecting the taxpayer money you are being handed for being a negro and reimburse the money that you have previously plundered.
I notice you are generally OBSESSED with two things about me. First, you are still clearly irked because I cavort with attractive European women only. Second, you still seem irritated by the fact that I have accumulated a far greater proportion of personal wealth than you think I should have.

Newsflash: I had nothing to do with your lack of ability with attractive women and I have nothing to do with the fact that you are essentially broke with only a future of poverty in sight. Envy will not change your plight.

It just makes me glad that I never had to deal with the butthurt that you are STILL dealing with. :lol:

Her sweet laugh when I tell my girl about Cornfed.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: why are you so triggered by that guy? Stop with this egotistic shit, thinking you're better than others because you "get girls for free". There is no free. We've already beaten that argument to death in this thread over the course of 34 pages. You are ALWAYS paying for sex, one way or another.
Triggered? Please :roll:

Toying with Cornfed is like dangling yarn in front of a cat. He swipes and swipes but can never quite grab it :lol:
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:It's a misconception that every married man has sex only with his wife. Many of the whoremongers that this thread is dedicated to, are in fact married men. There are also many, many married men who have affairs throughout their marriages. Some of the most successful married men I know, have a ton of side-chicks. This is very common. And there are many countries in which cheating is not, in fact, penalized. In some cultures, if anything, it is borderline expected of you as a man, to entertain multiple women, as long as you are still able to satisfy and provide for your main lady.

If you see a financially successful married man, well-dressed, decent looks, chances are he currently has, or at some point had, a mistress in his life. So the picture ContrarianExpatriate tries to paint of every married man as some miserable cuck thirsty for his wife's meager sexual favors while Divorce Rape hangs above his head as the Sword of Damocles, is a bit too bleak. It's mostly just wishful thinking... you want to believe every married man is a miserable cuck, because it makes you feel better about your own MGTOW lifestyle. The same way a married man would like to paint every MGTOW as some basement dwelling neckbeard. The grass is always greener on the other side. Of course not all married men are cucks, and not all MGTOW are basement dwelling neckbeards. Those just are the most vocal parts of each "group".
You're spinning it as if married men are so desired by women and that they have all the sex but in many cases you couldn't be further from the truth.

The truth is that married men have sex with side women because more often then not they are forced to because their wives stop having sex with them, or because they loose interest in having sex with their wives altogether.

It's common knowledge, and I have been told personally by adult sex workers, that married men are primarily their main customers/bread and butter. And many married Johns say it's the prostitute that helps them keep their marriage at home together or they would have left the marriage long ago. A mistress also is in the same catogry as a prostitute. I knew of one. They get gifts, money, drugs, cars, food and other perks for being the mistress.

Getting married for a man is just a really horrible situation to get involved with. Getting married for a man is taking on 95% responsibility of another adults life and getting back 5% in overpriced sex (or none at all!) over the life of the relationship. A man has better odds, cheaper sex, and can sleep with women out of his league using prostitutes.