Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

You know a ladyboy is not a woman, and has a penis, right?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:my hunger for brown women is simply endless. If I had 3 penises even then I wouldn't be able to f**k them all.
Ja but your wallet will eventually limit your expenditure on brown poes. At least your brown ones sound like they are trying to please you. They are not so contemptuous of you that they act bored and let you know it. That at least says you are a proper white man, not a weak sister.

If I had 3 penises and faced with brown poes my revulsion would be tripled and I might become sterile from 3 penises unable to get it up for the bestiality :lol: .

Thankfully you would do them for me. :lol: I will stick to white ones, thanks :lol:

Some of them, if you choose wisely, can just go on for hours and just keep having orgasms. The only cost is keep refilling their wine glass. And your sheets as they are just a puddle afterwards so need to be changed before you can sleep. I've taken to putting towels under the sheets :lol: Fark, how can they discharge so much fluid and not die of dehydration. At least when they come (pun intended) on sunday my maid can do all that laundry on Monday :lol:. My maid is also white. No way will some woman of colour touch my bedding and underpants etc. :lol:

Just one thing. Don't breed with those brown things. The world needs white kids, not more brown ones. Sooner or later our kids will need to fight the race war. Don't go creating brown ones to strengthen the forces against our white ones. Hopefully the race conscious yellow man will side with the white. Most yellows and whites will find common ground due to value for culture and work ethic. However, some whites are so pathetic even if you pay yellows or browns they show disdain and disgust. Not even the white race saves you from being so pathetic. Such whites bring disrespect for the race and need to be discarded. So when you do brown, hope you keep up the respect for white people.

Brown, transsexual, no thanks. I will stick to highly orgasmic white women :lol:
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

EDIT
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:my hunger for brown women is simply endless. If I had 3 penises even then I wouldn't be able to f**k them all.
:shock: :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Just one question. Do you kiss prostitutes or hired women on the mouth when you are having sex with them...? Just curious, what you (all) do. Where the hell can you have sex for 14 dollars? Where are you... I'm not against paying women for sex; I'm against paying exorbitant amounts for sex to women, being used.

Where can I find this for 14 dollars in Beijing... I feel that nothing's this cheap in Beijing. Even I had a Chinese guide, he said the women were high priced here, compared to the rest. It's hard to find it here. You can but you pay more. I don't want to do that.
What you guys are talking about sounds like a paradise of some kind. It sounds incredible, and amazing...
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Dude, have you tried Craigslist China? Holy shit. Everything you need's there, there are women & girls literally left and right who are willing and want to have sex... for cheap I imagine some of them.

It's not like back home. Thanks for the other website information, too.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:So has anybody went out and had any experiences with a prostitute? I'm gonna do another one today or tomorow, and I'll post a short review and her pics.
I had one girlfriend who was a model, but spent all her money on clothes, shoes, lingerie, cosmetics, salons and spas etc. So I had all the 'us' bills. She did f all around the house and when i asked her aren't you going to contribute anything she replied she contributes sex. So i said do you mean you contribute sex in exchange for me paying and doing everything? There is a word for that. She said am i calling her a whore.....well if the stiletto fits :D . Does that count as a prostitute? :lol:

She was far from the most talented in bed. Such women are usually to selfish and self absorbed to be good in bed anyway. Go down a few notches and they are willing to please, far more libido, and wild in bed. The really good ones that know it think they do you a great favour by spreading and think what will I get out of this.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

edit
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:So has anybody went out and had any experiences with a prostitute? I'm gonna do another one today or tomorow, and I'll post a short review and her pics.
I had one girlfriend who was a model, but spent all her money on clothes, shoes, lingerie, cosmetics, salons and spas etc. So I had all the 'us' bills. She did f all around the house and when i asked her aren't you going to contribute anything she replied she contributes sex. So i said do you mean you contribute sex in exchange for me paying and doing everything? There is a word for that. She said am i calling her a whore.....well if the stiletto fits :D . Does that count as a prostitute? :lol:

She was far from the most talented in bed. Such women are usually to selfish and self absorbed to be good in bed anyway. Go down a few notches and they are willing to please, far more libido, and wild in bed. The really good ones that know it think they do you a great favour by spreading and think what will I get out of this.
Well it gets back to my point. "Free" women are super flaky, they are free to flake on you at any time. Whereas with a prostitute, that SECURITY is there, where you KNOW you will get sex.

And yes, sex with a prostitute generally tends to be far better than with a "free" woman. Maybe cause prostitutes have more practice and get paid for how well they perform in bed?
Well my mistress is 'free'. I don't even take her out for dinner or anything. Just provide wine. The only cost is enduring the constant hints about where the relationship is going, why don't we talk more, why don't we do things like normal people (only sex and gone in 2-3 hours). yet she was in good form in bed yesterday :lol: Maybe because i stayed away for weeks because those hints were getting too much. I did talk though. I said no way will i be getting married, have anyone move in, or talk about love and relationships. But women never get it when you are so clear. They expect double speak, hidden messages, lies and BS, just like they give men.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

dsfsdfsdf
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 14th, 2018, 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.