Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1384
Joined: August 23rd, 2007, 5:17 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by The_Adventurer » May 30th, 2016, 4:16 am

Vendri wrote:... if one refuses to put in ANY effort to find something REAL and instead wants a life of short-term "Fun" instead of long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond.
Good luck finding that.

I know, and have known, a lot of married couples, and not one could I describe as "...long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond".
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2037
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 8:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by MarcosZeitola » May 30th, 2016, 4:27 am

The_Adventurer wrote:I know, and have known, a lot of married couples, and not one could I describe as "...long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond".
The "rejuvinating" part probably only works when you are an older man and manage to bag a sexy young thing. That's the sort of situation that would keep a man young. When two people of more or less the same age get married, it's hardly rejuvinating... you simply share your lives, you both grow older, and then you die. If you are lucky you manage to have some fun and enjoy yourself in the meantime.

It can give you energy, inspire you to be better, sure. But if you marry the wrong person it's more draining then anything else.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 363
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » May 31st, 2016, 12:16 am

Prostitution is MEANT for married men. Otherwise, the man will get bored and divorce his wife and go search after new women.

Prostitution gets rid of married men's thirst and thus saves their marriage.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2289
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » May 31st, 2016, 3:14 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Prostitution is MEANT for married men. Otherwise, the man will get bored and divorce his wife and go search after new women.

Prostitution gets rid of married men's thirst and thus saves their marriage.
I will admit that this is all so true. However, some people feel that single guys over 45+ shouldn't be P4Ping anymore under any circumstance and that they should
have a stable wife at that age.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

drronnie
Freshman Poster
Posts: 317
Joined: September 30th, 2014, 2:50 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by drronnie » May 31st, 2016, 3:17 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Prostitution is MEANT for married men. Otherwise, the man will get bored and divorce his wife and go search after new women.

Prostitution gets rid of married men's thirst and thus saves their marriage.
I will admit that this is all so true. However, some people feel that single guys over 45+ shouldn't be P4Ping anymore under any circumstance and that they should
have a stable wife at that age.
Nowadays the demographics have changed and people are either not getting married either voluntarily or involuntarily. I think there should be more prostitution due to many more men who are not getting laid. Thoughts?

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1384
Joined: August 23rd, 2007, 5:17 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by The_Adventurer » May 31st, 2016, 3:31 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Prostitution is MEANT for married men. Otherwise, the man will get bored and divorce his wife and go search after new women.

Prostitution gets rid of married men's thirst and thus saves their marriage.
I will admit that this is all so true. However, some people feel that single guys over 45+ shouldn't be P4Ping anymore under any circumstance and that they should
have a stable wife at that age.
A lot of people feel that way, but why? Based on what?
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

gnosis
Freshman Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: August 28th, 2015, 3:52 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by gnosis » May 31st, 2016, 5:08 am

The_Adventurer wrote:
Vendri wrote:... if one refuses to put in ANY effort to find something REAL and instead wants a life of short-term "Fun" instead of long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond.
Good luck finding that.

I know, and have known, a lot of married couples, and not one could I describe as "...long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond".
I also know few long-term couples with a "rejuvenating bond." In fact, essentially all of my male mentors have had their wives leave them. And they were all legitimately great guys.

I would get married if I stumbled across the "right" girl (and I would know; I have great taste). But I am not going to spend huge amounts of time sifting through the garbage to find a diamond. I can live life as a reasonably content single guy.

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1384
Joined: August 23rd, 2007, 5:17 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by The_Adventurer » May 31st, 2016, 5:37 am

gnosis wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
Vendri wrote:... if one refuses to put in ANY effort to find something REAL and instead wants a life of short-term "Fun" instead of long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond.
Good luck finding that.

I know, and have known, a lot of married couples, and not one could I describe as "...long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond".
I also know few long-term couples with a "rejuvenating bond." In fact, essentially all of my male mentors have had their wives leave them. And they were all legitimately great guys.

I would get married if I stumbled across the "right" girl (and I would know; I have great taste). But I am not going to spend huge amounts of time sifting through the garbage to find a diamond. I can live life as a reasonably content single guy.
Exactly. I believe they exist, but the effort and time required to find them is more trouble than it's worth. They say the divorce rate is 50% or so, but every married guy I have worked with in the past 15 years is currently divorced, except for two. That's dozens of guys versus 2 successful. I wonder how much those rates are skewed by old people staying together.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan

cdnFA
Junior Poster
Posts: 582
Joined: November 18th, 2015, 5:51 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by cdnFA » May 31st, 2016, 7:16 am

I can't offhand think of a single divorced person except the girl I am seeing and that has some family pressure issues involved pushing her to marry someone who is a bit "off".
Wait, that is a lie.
I had an alcoholic Aunt and Uncle split apart pretty much mutual, and another Aunt who left her hubby who used to use her as a punching bag.
My brother's wife as a few sisters, as far as I know they are all still married.
There was this 50 something guy I'd talk to once in a while at McDs, enough to consider him an acquaintance at least.
One does run across strangers I guess.

But among relitives whose situation I know and among people who are friends or at least acquaintances I can't think of the one with those few exceptions.

Social circles, gotta pick the right one.

I find that a lot of observations I hear on line just don't jive in with what I am seeing.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8116
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by jamesbond » May 31st, 2016, 2:53 pm

drronnie wrote:Nowadays the demographics have changed and people are either not getting married either voluntarily or involuntarily. I think there should be more prostitution due to many more men who are not getting laid. Thoughts?
The United States is one of the few countries in the world that has not legalized prostitution. It needs to legalized ASAP not just for all the horny men out there but the tax revenue could help pay off the national debt. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by Ghost » May 31st, 2016, 8:42 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Prostitution is MEANT for married men. Otherwise, the man will get bored and divorce his wife and go search after new women.

Prostitution gets rid of married men's thirst and thus saves their marriage.
I will admit that this is all so true. However, some people feel that single guys over 45+ shouldn't be P4Ping anymore under any circumstance and that they should
have a stable wife at that age.
A lot of people feel that way, but why? Based on what?
Most guys base their ideas about p4p on feelings and ego. The prettyboys think it's beneath them, while others won't do it because they want their ego massaged and validated by a "free" female. It's stupid.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2289
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » June 1st, 2016, 3:03 am

The_Adventurer wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Prostitution is MEANT for married men. Otherwise, the man will get bored and divorce his wife and go search after new women.

Prostitution gets rid of married men's thirst and thus saves their marriage.
I will admit that this is all so true. However, some people feel that single guys over 45+ shouldn't be P4Ping anymore under any circumstance and that they should
have a stable wife at that age.
A lot of people feel that way, but why? Based on what?
Good question. I a.ssume it's based on the USA's puritanical history.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5645
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by Adama » June 1st, 2016, 3:23 am

Ghost wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Prostitution is MEANT for married men. Otherwise, the man will get bored and divorce his wife and go search after new women.

Prostitution gets rid of married men's thirst and thus saves their marriage.
I will admit that this is all so true. However, some people feel that single guys over 45+ shouldn't be P4Ping anymore under any circumstance and that they should
have a stable wife at that age.
A lot of people feel that way, but why? Based on what?
Most guys base their ideas about p4p on feelings and ego. The prettyboys think it's beneath them, while others won't do it because they want their ego massaged and validated by a "free" female. It's stupid.
Neither of those is stupid. Both are perfectly valid reasons, although I can't say I hold either one personally. Personally I think sex is also about the other person, not just about obtaining sex. In other words, sex should not be entirely separable from the person it's done with. Many guys are just after the sex, when they should be after the person. Get the person, then get the sex. Sex comes along with getting the girl. It isn't just about the sex. It isn't about 'the getting' either (which you point toward). It is about the other person. Sex with a person of value, not just sex with any old random person, who has had many random people before, and who will have many random people after. Sex with a real partner, not a pay per minute skank. One involves genuine emotional attachment. The other is using another person as basically a masturbatory device, not that it's illegal or anything. ;)

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2199
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by NorthAmericanguy » June 1st, 2016, 7:38 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:I know, and have known, a lot of married couples, and not one could I describe as "...long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond".
The "rejuvinating" part probably only works when you are an older man and manage to bag a sexy young thing. That's the sort of situation that would keep a man young. When two people of more or less the same age get married, it's hardly rejuvinating... you simply share your lives, you both grow older, and then you die. If you are lucky you manage to have some fun and enjoy yourself in the meantime.

It can give you energy, inspire you to be better, sure. But if you marry the wrong person it's more draining then anything else.
Wow. Spot on advice. I agree 100%.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2199
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by NorthAmericanguy » June 1st, 2016, 7:49 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:
gnosis wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
Vendri wrote:... if one refuses to put in ANY effort to find something REAL and instead wants a life of short-term "Fun" instead of long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond.
Good luck finding that.

I know, and have known, a lot of married couples, and not one could I describe as "...long-term Happiness with One woman in a healthy, rejuvinating bond".
I also know few long-term couples with a "rejuvenating bond." In fact, essentially all of my male mentors have had their wives leave them. And they were all legitimately great guys.

I would get married if I stumbled across the "right" girl (and I would know; I have great taste). But I am not going to spend huge amounts of time sifting through the garbage to find a diamond. I can live life as a reasonably content single guy.
Exactly. I believe they exist, but the effort and time required to find them is more trouble than it's worth. They say the divorce rate is 50% or so, but every married guy I have worked with in the past 15 years is currently divorced, except for two. That's dozens of guys versus 2 successful. I wonder how much those rates are skewed by old people staying together.
And those two who stayed together, you never know what goes on behind closed doors. They could be sleeping in separate rooms only staying together for the kids or because their finances are deeply interwoven with each other such as they co-own a property.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”