Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby cdnFA » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:20 pm

The_Adventurer wrote:There's a big difference in mindset. You can read dozens of threads about it right here on this forum. Often, when filipinos get some cash in hand, they blow it immediately on whatever they might enjoy in that moment. There is little to no planning for the future. One of the reasons is because they live in the moment. Another reason is because just for the fact of having that money, they may feel obligated to share with or help out family.

I knew these two guys who, as soon as they got their salary, they would head straight to the bar or KTV (not the girly kind just drinking and fun with friends) and blow it, then they would be borrowing money from friends for daily life.

All income is discretionary income in the Philippines.


If that was the case they all would be homeless and starved to death a long time ago.

BTW your comments are a major reason the Philippines are at the bottom of my list of potentials. Spending a life with someone who doesn't think of the future is a sure path to either permanagging or financial disaster.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am







Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:31 pm

cdnFA wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:There's a big difference in mindset. You can read dozens of threads about it right here on this forum. Often, when filipinos get some cash in hand, they blow it immediately on whatever they might enjoy in that moment. There is little to no planning for the future. One of the reasons is because they live in the moment. Another reason is because just for the fact of having that money, they may feel obligated to share with or help out family.

I knew these two guys who, as soon as they got their salary, they would head straight to the bar or KTV (not the girly kind just drinking and fun with friends) and blow it, then they would be borrowing money from friends for daily life.

All income is discretionary income in the Philippines.


If that was the case they all would be homeless and starved to death a long time ago.

BTW your comments are a major reason the Philippines are at the bottom of my list of potentials. Spending a life with someone who doesn't think of the future is a sure path to either permanagging or financial disaster.


Yeah filipina women don't think about the future, they just want to RIDE that damn cock NOW, which makes them the perfect prostitutes!
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby The_Adventurer » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:53 am

cdnFA wrote:
If that was the case they all would be homeless and starved to death a long time ago.

BTW your comments are a major reason the Philippines are at the bottom of my list of potentials. Spending a life with someone who doesn't think of the future is a sure path to either permanagging or financial disaster.


You don't have to take my word for it. The Philippines is the most written about location on this forum. There is probably no info about it you can't find here, and no end to the various experiences of many different kinds of people who have travelled to or lived there. You will also note that there are users here who have found and/or married great women, who seem to be exceptions to much of what is written here.

The Philippines only topped my list because of the cost of living, easy visa and weather. I never heard much of it before this forum. My goal was to go to Japan. It turned out that I really liked it there.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby gnosis » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:25 am

You never know whether you're going to like a place or not until you spend some time there. I have been pleasantly surprised by some places and really disappointed by others. Everyone is different and will react differently.
User avatar
gnosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby cdnFA » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:40 am

The_Adventurer wrote:
You don't have to take my word for it. The Philippines is the most written about location on this forum. There is probably no info about it you can't find here, and no end to the various experiences of many different kinds of people who have travelled to or lived there. You will also note that there are users here who have found and/or married great women, who seem to be exceptions to much of what is written here.

The Philippines only topped my list because of the cost of living, easy visa and weather. I never heard much of it before this forum. My goal was to go to Japan. It turned out that I really liked it there.


It isn't a matter of taking your word or not. To keep yourself going you need some money, unless you are a zombie, even vampires need a place to sleep during the day.
The lower your income, the greater percentage you need for your hovel and rice. It's math.


I'll be honest. I have no idea what the PI is like. There are reports all over the place and they contradict each other more so than elsewhere it seems.

Funny, Japan was my first go to place also, even learned 1950 Kanji but the non communicative nature of the place, I need my low context details, the ability of girls to turn from perfect girlfriends to demon hag wives and the real threat of ending up with a sexless marriage was just too much. Also I have it on good authority that just about anyone who stays there past 5 to 7 years does so because they can't leave due to job and or family and are not happy about it. Yohan seems to be an exception but IIRC he wasn't doing very well in Austria.

Every place seems to have problems both for living there and the women.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby cdnFA » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:53 am

gnosis wrote:You never know whether you're going to like a place or not until you spend some time there. I have been pleasantly surprised by some places and really disappointed by others. Everyone is different and will react differently.


I agree 100%

Problem is you don't really get a country in a few weeks, unless it is very horrible that is. From Japan types it seems it take a year before you start to really get the place, so lets say 1 to learn and 1 to start getting a good grasp of the place. Usually it takes that year to get over the various stages of first moving to a place, the honeymoon stage were everything is perfect and wonderful, then that stage where everything sucks donkey wang till you get to that stage of understanding where you get a good grasp of it.
If someone leaves during the honeymoon stage they will get an inflated view. If they leave during the donkey dong stage they will get a negitive distorted view.
Which of course also makes first hand accounts less trustworthy.
Then you get those who have been there a few years and those who have been in a place for 5 to 7 years and are often sick of it.

Also you got the language issue. It takes about 4000 hours to be proficent in Japanese, Chinese and Korean. Based on that foreign language institute [add 70% for out of class study time] and to reach HSK6 or JLPT N1.
Thai, Viet probably half that.
If you decide Japan is the place, spend 2 years of full time study on the language and spend a few more years there to discover that living there and or the people just don't strike your fancy is a pretty huge cost.

If you are a 25 year old who has plenty of money on the side you can take a couple of years to learn the language and a few more to try the place out and if it doesn't work for you, try the next one.

For someone who is 50, time runs a bit shorter. Try Japan and Korea and if it fails you go from being a border line old fart to being a real old fart.

I find it very stressful myself. I really would like to know the best place to try, then I will be able to dive into language studies with much greater security. Time is one thing I don't have.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby The_Adventurer » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:48 am

You're never too old for the Phils, so you could alway save it for last.

Also, most people judge a country on the one place they happened to be. These countries are big and different parts can vary widely. I lived in three different places in Phils, so I got a wider perspective. If you read Everdred's writings on Japan, you can see that different parts of Japan can feel very different.

Maybe you should dare to try a more difficult option first, even giving it 2 or 3 years. You can always do Phils, Thailand or Cambodia after.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby cdnFA » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:21 am

The_Adventurer wrote:You're never too old for the Phils, so you could alway save it for last.

Also, most people judge a country on the one place they happened to be. These countries are big and different parts can vary widely. I lived in three different places in Phils, so I got a wider perspective. If you read Everdred's writings on Japan, you can see that different parts of Japan can feel very different.

Maybe you should dare to try a more difficult option first, even giving it 2 or 3 years. You can always do Phils, Thailand or Cambodia after.


I was thinking that point. In addition to country there are sub parts of the country. Osaka vs Tokyo vs other cities cs country side are all very different.

Even among the harder options they also offer the greatest linguistic challenges. I'd hate to go to a place and not be able to deal competently with the lingo. I've had enough conversations with people who hardly know English, it is hard to get things going.

As for never being too old for the PI. Finding someone who aged well yet didn't have kids or some way screwed things up seems a daunting order.
If I went age gap, I'd be asking someone to give up having kids which even if they will claim to be OK with seems mostly deeply embedded in the culture.
Plus even if I at say 55 ended up with some 20 year old and even if she didn't cheat on me with hot young guys, I have to wonder what happens when I am gone. I can support myself, and even in Canada I could support a life although not be an ATM machine. However supporting the wife after I am gone via life insurance or whatever was bring me to the brink. I don't want to work, and although there is a youtube blogger that doesn't work while his wife does, I don't think that would go over well with most of them. I suppose I could count on the typical PI attitude of not thinking about things and just let the chips drop when I die. I mean if she doesn't care why should I but I have trouble believing that some girl would be that short sighted.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Zambales » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:26 am

The_Adventurer wrote:Often, when filipinos get some cash in hand, they blow it immediately on whatever they might enjoy in that moment. There is little to no planning for the future. One of the reasons is because they live in the moment. Another reason is because just for the fact of having that money, they may feel obligated to share with or help out family.



Spot on!
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:02 pm

Am gonna f**k a hot higher class prostitute today. Will post a report later.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby jamesbond » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:54 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Am gonna f**k a hot higher class prostitute today. Will post a report later.


Please let us know how it goes. Are these women in America? What prices are you paying? Inquiring minds what to know! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:18 pm

anyway, i put my money where my mouth is, and i deleted over 200 women's contacts from my phone and blocked about 300 women off my facebook list. I realized that I have ZERO reason to have non-prostitute women on my list. They will bring nothing of value to my life so I have gotten rid of them and will only interact with female prostitutes from now on. I feel a 1000 pounds lighter!!!!
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:44 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:anyway, i put my money where my mouth is, and i deleted over 200 women's contacts from my phone and blocked about 300 women off my facebook list. I realized that I have ZERO reason to have non-prostitute women on my list. They will bring nothing of value to my life so I have gotten rid of them and will only interact with female prostitutes from now on. I feel a 1000 pounds lighter!!!!


I did the same thing. I knew girls as friends but came to realize they would only use/waste my time. They would ask me for money, or take advantage of my kindness, but would never reciprocate anything. Meanwhile, I would find out they would be banging a guy who treated them like total crap then come run to me for a shoulder to cry on.

No more! I have ereased all my platonic female friends as well as female relatives. All my female contacts are escorts. They are really a great bunch of gals. They let me touch and have use of their bodies in ways that I have never imagined then send me on my merry way.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby jamesbond » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:29 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:I knew girls as friends but came to realize they would only use/waste my time. They would ask me for money, or take advantage of my kindness, but would never reciprocate anything. Meanwhile, I would find out they would be banging a guy who treated them like total crap then come run to me for a shoulder to cry on.


This happens to a lot of guys. They have female friends who ask them for money, ask them to fix things for them and then use the guy as an emotional tampon to cry on his shoulder about all the guys that have mistreated them. :roll:

Like Tom Leykis says, only have women in your life who are benefiting you in some way. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:44 pm

jamesbond wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:I knew girls as friends but came to realize they would only use/waste my time. They would ask me for money, or take advantage of my kindness, but would never reciprocate anything. Meanwhile, I would find out they would be banging a guy who treated them like total crap then come run to me for a shoulder to cry on.


This happens to a lot of guys. They have female friends who ask them for money, ask them to fix things for them and then use the guy as an emotional tampon to cry on his shoulder about all the guys that have mistreated them. :roll:

Like Tom Leykis says, only have women in your life who are benefiting you in some way. :D


And then these stupid bitches will hit age 30, get fat and ugly, and scream "Where did all the nice guys go?"

Well, we moved on and started f***ing hot prostitutes and Asian women.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Voyager1, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests