Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby retiredfrank » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:50 am

The big advantage to me of ladyboys is personality. I often talked to trannies when I was living in San Francisco and they were always fun to be around. "Fun" is not a term I associate with women, unfortunately: "royal pain in the ass whose only purpose in my life is sex" is more like it. However, I never had sex with a tranny and I'm not interested in trying. Even a post-op tranny is a poor imitation of the real thing and those with a penis are just freaks. I could see having both a woman and a tranny. The woman to have sex with, the tranny to talk to and help me deal with the pain in the ass woman.

And no, it's not all visual for me. Smell is the dominant sense where sex is concerned, with hearing also important. An annoying voice is a big turnoff and a sexy voice a very big turn on. Touch had never been a problem, since most women feel the same. Visual appearance is actually of little importance to me, well below personality, voice sound and smell.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:33 am

books wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Anyone ever tried a ladyboy? It's a very exciting experience, because it's a woman with a penis, so watching her CUM, it's like watching a cumshot along with a female or***m face. There's really nothing hotter than that, and it's sort of the best of both worlds, if you know what I mean.

I guess it is the best experience for someone who is gay homosexual and enjoys feeling foreign penises

Most of people here on this forum are straight though

That's not true. Some men here are really into ladyboys. They are not heterosexual. Too bad. So sad.

I used to have a friend who wanted to go to Brazil, but each time I tried to set something up with him, he declined, saying that it would ruin him. I had also met two men who always said that if they went to Brazil and met a ladyboy who looked sufficiently like a woman, they wouldn't hesitate to have intercourse with them. After that, I understood what my lost friend meant by getting ruined in Brazil. See I wanted to do things with women. I figure that he wanted to do things with some women and some men who look like women. Neither of us have ever been there though.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:40 am

retiredfrank wrote:The big advantage to me of ladyboys is personality. I often talked to trannies when I was living in San Francisco and they were always fun to be around. "Fun" is not a term I associate with women, unfortunately: "royal pain in the a** whose only purpose in my life is sex" is more like it. However, I never had sex with a tranny and I'm not interested in trying. Even a post-op tranny is a poor imitation of the real thing and those with a penis are just freaks. I could see having both a woman and a tranny. The woman to have sex with, the tranny to talk to and help me deal with the pain in the a** woman.

And no, it's not all visual for me. Smell is the dominant sense where sex is concerned, with hearing also important. An annoying voice is a big turnoff and a sexy voice a very big turn on. Touch had never been a problem, since most women feel the same. Visual appearance is actually of little importance to me, well below personality, voice sound and smell.

I actually like women. That is submissive women who have no problem doing what I want. I would not put up with an annoying woman though. There are other women out there who are not annoying. I also couldn't see a sane woman trying to piss me off the way the disobedient and angry women do. A sane woman at least realizes that she has an obligation to please her man if she expects him to stick around. A stubborn woman lacks knowledge and awareness and is just a beast meant to be discarded as soon as it is discovered that she's like that.

Those poor ladyboys though, and the trannies, and the homos, if only they knew those things that will happen to them because of what they've chosen. I also wonder how does a man get this kind of desire in his heart to go and do those things, especially when there are lots of women available to use for that purpose.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby books » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:58 pm

Adama wrote:
Some men here are really into ladyboys.

I used to have a friend who wanted to go to Brazil, but each time I tried to set something up with him, he declined, saying that it would ruin him. I had also met two men who always said that if they went to Brazil and met a ladyboy who looked sufficiently like a woman, they wouldn't hesitate to have intercourse with them.

So that must be the apogeum for lonely men who can't get girls even if they pay for sex... to find a way out of their desperate loneliness by getting f***ed in their ass by other dicks , and ending up sucking on penises of some foreign whores with lots of STDs... I can't imagine a life sadder than that
books
Freshman Poster

Postby books » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:02 pm

If a new user stumbles upon HA and reads this thread, he'll think HA is a gay forum and run away with the highest speed out and never return
books
Freshman Poster

Postby retiredfrank » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:27 pm

books wrote:If a new user stumbles upon HA and reads this thread, he'll think HA is a gay forum and run away with the highest speed out and never return

More likely, they'll be scared off by the titles of some of the other threads before even having a chance to read this one:

Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Jewish Financiers of Communism and Bolshevik Holocaust

Hollow Earth possibility?

Evidence/Quotes That Allies/Jews Started WWII, Not Hitler!

Doctors Kill More People Than Guns Do
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Postby MrMark1972 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:12 pm

retiredfrank wrote:
books wrote:If a new user stumbles upon HA and reads this thread, he'll think HA is a gay forum and run away with the highest speed out and never return

More likely, they'll be scared off by the titles of some of the other threads before even having a chance to read this one:

Earth is Flat and Motionless, Not A Spinning Globe!

Jewish Financiers of Communism and Bolshevik Holocaust

Hollow Earth possibility?

Evidence/Quotes That Allies/Jews Started WWII, Not Hitler!

Doctors Kill More People Than Guns Do

I have to agree with Frank...sadly this forum has really gone off topic.Perfect example is the following recent post put up by The Hunter... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=31212&p=261284#p261284...the man is clearly asking a sensible travel/women related question,which is what this website is "supposed" to be about,and look he got zero response while all the garbage topics are constantly in the top 20.
To hell with it,I actually have a trip planned for this October and then another for next January but no point in posting pics and trip reports here anymore.I'll gladly PM with a couple of serious dudes and stay off the forum if things keep going in this direction.
MrMark1972
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:41 am

Rock wrote:Interesting post.

I'll agree it's an interesting topic. definitely.

Rock wrote:1. Imagine a few women you know who rate exceptionally high with you on sexual draw and physical attractiveness. Then one day, you find out one or more of them was not born as a woman. You may be repulsed by that new information but before you found out, that person or persons definitely elicited sexual attraction in you, right?

As I am fairly good at telling these things, an unlikely, but not impossible scenario. And yes, the attraction would have been there, and would evaporate upon the big reveal.

Rock wrote:2. Now imagine a woman who happens to have a very masculine build (wide shoulders, narrow hips, big arms, etc.). She's a biological woman who was born with a v****a and can bear children. Are you gonna be attracted to her even though she looks manly due to her natural v****a and child bearing ability? I think sexual attraction men feel for women is much more visual based and it's a matter of the whole form, not just one body part. Anyway, some of the best trans even do have nice looking surgically produced v****as I believe (see Bananao's post lol).

Of course attraction is visual. But at the same time many men have this thing called "instinct", and instinctively a "woman" who was born a man would not be attractive to me. Likewise, a female bodybuilder would not be a very attractive prospect for me. But there have been what the Filipino calls "tomboys", lesbians who look and dress boy-ish, who I have found attractive. Some of the younger ones are really very feminine still, physically, they just have shorter hair and dress a bit different. I'm no stranger to sexual confusion, none of us are. This is a confusing world we live in.

Rock wrote:3. Finally, imagine one more thing. Being attracted as an adult to underage girls (under 18) is considered an illness and big sin by so many. But if you see a very hot woman who looks say early 20s and you find out she's just 14-15, do you suddenly loose your natural lust cus of what she is in reality (an adolescent) or what she looks like (a hot full grown women).

In my personal view, 16 and above is a perfectly acceptable age to be attracted to physically. Most countries, legally speaking, agree with this. Now if the girl turned out to be 14, I would feel a bit conflicted. It would certainly diminish my lust, and take away my desire to pursue. I get your point: what a man thinks he sees, and what he is actually looking at, can sometimes be two very different things.

Rock wrote:Men tend to be drawn more by what their eyes see than what someone actually is. For example, there are exceptional ladyboys who look just as convincing as this women in the following prank video where she actually pretends to be a tranny lol. But she's still hot right?

Sure, sure.

The whole point of my post was the ladyboy, specifically. The ladyboy, as the name suggests, is a "lady" with the parts of a boy. The poster I replied to said he was still attracted to a ladyboy, and that the "cumshot" would be a plus for him, as in: the visual of the crossdresser ejaculating. That, I told him, makes him not entirely straight. I'm not an expert on the Kinsey-scale but such a man isn't fully straight. I said this without passing judgement, but as I said: call a spade a spade. There's a difference between a man who willingly walks into a trap, or a man jumping in the whole with open arms and a boner.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby books » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:27 pm

What is the problem with "Doctors Kill More People Than Guns Do"

because it is very true:

Medical errors are the 3rd leading cause of death in United States:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/05/03/researchers-medical-errors-now-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-united-states/
books
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:00 am

It feels so good to be able to f**k an unlimited number of hot brown exotic women for such a cheap price!
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:08 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:It feels so good to be able to f**k an unlimited number of hot brown exotic women for such a cheap price!

Winston would agree with you. He had his fun visiting hookers throughout his travels. 8)
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:07 am

jamesbond wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:It feels so good to be able to f**k an unlimited number of hot brown exotic women for such a cheap price!

Winston would agree with you. He had his fun visiting hookers throughout his travels. 8)

Yeah you just can't beat it. I remember how desperate all that PUA shit made me, and once the realization finally hit me that I can just PAY MONEY DIRECTLY for sex with HOT women, it was such a liberating feeling. It's that same liberating feeling I want to spread to other men. Also, it will have the simultaneous effect of destroying feminism, because if men stop chasing p***y and just start BUYING it instead, it will immediately take women off their pedestals and they will lose all their power.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:06 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

Yeah you just can't beat it. I remember how desperate all that PUA shit made me, and once the realization finally hit me that I can just PAY MONEY DIRECTLY for sex with HOT women, it was such a liberating feeling. It's that same liberating feeling I want to spread to other men. Also, it will have the simultaneous effect of destroying feminism, because if men stop chasing p***y and just start BUYING it instead, it will immediately take women off their pedestals and they will lose all their power.

Why spend hundreds of dollars going to bars and clubs every month trying to meet women when the end result will probably be no phone numbers (or fake phone numbers), women who flake out on you when you schedule a date with them and in the end, no sex.

It would save time and money just to visit hookers and this way you know that you are going to get laid. :D

All that PUA stuff is a waste of time and money (the books, seminars, etc.). PUA guys say to just cold approach hundreds of women and eventually you will get laid. :roll:

The PUA nick named "Mystery" says guys need to go to bars and clubs at least 4 NIGHTS A WEEK and approach hundreds of women. Who's got the time or money to be able to do that? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:20 pm

One of the biggest reason why guys fly half way around the world for sex tourism at Thailand or even the Philippines is because of the large sex industry. But when you bar fine the girl it's not like a cold prostitutes you get that girl friend experience. I'm not sure how it is in other places.

The problem here in the USA is you can find sex workers but it's cold here. It's more like just do your deed and go. So I think that sometimes prostitutes leaves you unfulfilled. I don't know how it is in other places. I think that's why for some guys turning to sex workers is not fulfilling but if the USA was similar to Thailand I think guys be allot happier but that's not the case.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:03 am

This is definitely worth mentioning. Foreign p4p girls don't make you feel like an asshole for doing p4p. Makes a big difference, obviously.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions