Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2215
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by NorthAmericanguy » July 28th, 2016, 5:43 am

chanta76 wrote:One of the biggest reason why guys fly half way around the world for sex tourism at Thailand or even the Philippines is because of the large sex industry. But when you bar fine the girl it's not like a cold prostitutes you get that girl friend experience. I'm not sure how it is in other places.

The problem here in the USA is you can find sex workers but it's cold here. It's more like just do your deed and go. So I think that sometimes prostitutes leaves you unfulfilled. I don't know how it is in other places. I think that's why for some guys turning to sex workers is not fulfilling but if the USA was similar to Thailand I think guys be allot happier but that's not the case.
I'm having a good time here with American escorts and the key to finding a girl who is nice is to find a girl who works part time, a girl who is fairly new, or a girl who genuinely loves her job and loves pleasuring men.

Outside of those kind of girls your dealing with women who p4p because they have no other choice so they just want it to be over and done with, or they have been in the business too long and have racked up too many negative experiences with men, so again, they want it to be over and done with.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4225
Joined: April 21st, 2010, 5:16 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by Rock » July 28th, 2016, 5:57 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
chanta76 wrote:One of the biggest reason why guys fly half way around the world for sex tourism at Thailand or even the Philippines is because of the large sex industry. But when you bar fine the girl it's not like a cold prostitutes you get that girl friend experience. I'm not sure how it is in other places.

The problem here in the USA is you can find sex workers but it's cold here. It's more like just do your deed and go. So I think that sometimes prostitutes leaves you unfulfilled. I don't know how it is in other places. I think that's why for some guys turning to sex workers is not fulfilling but if the USA was similar to Thailand I think guys be allot happier but that's not the case.
I'm having a good time here with American escorts and the key to finding a girl who is nice is to find a girl who works part time, a girl who is fairly new, or a girl who genuinely loves her job and loves pleasuring men.

Outside of those kind of girls your dealing with women who p4p because they have no other choice so they just want it to be over and done with, or they have been in the business too long and have racked up too many negative experiences with men, so again, they want it to be over and done with.
NAG, If I remember right you are must be in exceptional shape and young cus you run 400 m in under 50 seconds. Are you good looking too? Does a guy like you need to pay hundreds of bucks just to get a bit of action?

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2215
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by NorthAmericanguy » July 28th, 2016, 7:00 pm

Rock wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
chanta76 wrote:One of the biggest reason why guys fly half way around the world for sex tourism at Thailand or even the Philippines is because of the large sex industry. But when you bar fine the girl it's not like a cold prostitutes you get that girl friend experience. I'm not sure how it is in other places.

The problem here in the USA is you can find sex workers but it's cold here. It's more like just do your deed and go. So I think that sometimes prostitutes leaves you unfulfilled. I don't know how it is in other places. I think that's why for some guys turning to sex workers is not fulfilling but if the USA was similar to Thailand I think guys be allot happier but that's not the case.
I'm having a good time here with American escorts and the key to finding a girl who is nice is to find a girl who works part time, a girl who is fairly new, or a girl who genuinely loves her job and loves pleasuring men.

Outside of those kind of girls your dealing with women who p4p because they have no other choice so they just want it to be over and done with, or they have been in the business too long and have racked up too many negative experiences with men, so again, they want it to be over and done with.
NAG, If I remember right you are must be in exceptional shape and young cus you run 400 m in under 50 seconds. Are you good looking too? Does a guy like you need to pay hundreds of bucks just to get a bit of action?

Before I answer your question, I failed to mention that a lot of American escorts also use drugs. Escorts who use drugs come off "cold" because of the effect the drug has on them. Overseas it seems working girls have less drug use, and they work to escape poverty and to provide for thier families opposed to in America where a girl could come from a good family but chooses to become an escort just to fund her drug habit.

As far as your question Rock, yes I'm in excellent shape. I no longer run under 50 seconds but can muster about a 53 now and can bench about 280 on any given day..

Anyway, yes I'm considered good looking for a black man. But being good looking only gets your foot in the door in terms of getting women to have sex with you. You still need to have money, be a good conversationalist, and put in the time to win a woman over.

Does a guy like me need to p4p? Well, going back to what I always say and that is all men pay for it. But for me personally I prefer to p4p because I like the ability to choose which woman I want to be with and skip the dinner and dates and jump right into the action. Taking a woman out to dinner vs p4p is about the same rate as the prices of American escorts have come down.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1091
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by Jonny Law » July 31st, 2016, 9:12 am

Of course Prostitutes are better!

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8426
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by jamesbond » July 31st, 2016, 2:06 pm

I would never use a prostitute in America because she could be a undercover police officer. If you are arrested for soliciting a prostitute that goes on your criminal record. Good luck getting a job after that! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2215
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by NorthAmericanguy » August 4th, 2016, 8:46 pm

jamesbond wrote:I would never use a prostitute in America because she could be a undercover police officer. If you are arrested for soliciting a prostitute that goes on your criminal record. Good luck getting a job after that! :shock:

I would never solicit the services of a prostitutie in America either but contacting an escort, or an escort agency is perfectly legal which is why they are able to advertise.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 417
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » September 6th, 2016, 8:58 pm

edited
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 15th, 2018, 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conjo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 48
Joined: August 29th, 2016, 6:25 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by Conjo » September 6th, 2016, 9:08 pm

I prefer to keep a mistress instead of seeing prostitutes. Once I start having sex with a woman, I expect to be the only one having sex with her from there on out. There is something off-putting to me about f***ing a woman who, just an hour earlier, f***ed another guy and an hour after I'm gone will already receive another.

But to each their own. No judgement.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2215
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by NorthAmericanguy » September 7th, 2016, 5:53 am

Conjo wrote:I prefer to keep a mistress instead of seeing prostitutes. Once I start having sex with a woman, I expect to be the only one having sex with her from there on out. There is something off-putting to me about f***ing a woman who, just an hour earlier, f***ed another guy and an hour after I'm gone will already receive another.

But to each their own. No judgement.
The thought of having a mistress is appealing, but it's much easier for a woman to find a lover on the side then it is for a male. As a guy who seeks out hot college age women, there are very few women in that age category who are interested in being a mistress. College age women are at the pinnacle of their life so they are either p4p, they have a boyfriend, or they troll the bars for free beer and pump and dump guys until they get married.

As far as women having sex with multiple guys it doesn't bother me one bit. In fact it kind of turns me on to know that a woman got plowed through repeatedly before me and will again after me.

My mentality is different though in that I don't view women as a possession. No judgment, but I find most males to be very possessive over women and too judgmental over a woman's sex life. It's real simple to me, if a woman is taking the time out to service me sexually I just enjoy the moment for what it's worth and continue on with life...

Conjo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 48
Joined: August 29th, 2016, 6:25 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by Conjo » September 7th, 2016, 6:50 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:The thought of having a mistress is appealing, but it's much easier for a woman to find a lover on the side then it is for a male
I am not the type of man that would do things simply "because they are easier". I realize many men have that way of thinking, but personally I don't. Taking the easy way out means missing out on a lot of potentially amazing experiences. Not my style.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 417
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » September 7th, 2016, 12:08 pm

edited
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on May 15th, 2018, 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2708
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by MrMan » September 7th, 2016, 3:24 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Conjo wrote:I prefer to keep a mistress instead of seeing prostitutes. Once I start having sex with a woman, I expect to be the only one having sex with her from there on out. There is something off-putting to me about f***ing a woman who, just an hour earlier, f***ed another guy and an hour after I'm gone will already receive another.

But to each their own. No judgement.
well for me, all I give a shit about is how hot she is. If I can f**k a 10/10 and she is a prostitute, then I would prefer that over a 5/10 who is exclusive. It is all simply physical for me. NO emotions, no sentiments, none of that. Just the raw physical act of sex.
You don't care if she's got some fresh seed in her from the last guy five minutes ago? What about diseases? I don't get the appeal of a freshly used, recently used, second hand.... you know.

nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
Posts: 321
Joined: June 27th, 2015, 8:08 pm
Contact:

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by nomadphilippines » September 7th, 2016, 3:40 pm

better? case by case dependent

i guess so is my next point, but i would say on average they are more honest.... just making a simple business transaction with all cards laid out on the table
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com

retiredfrank
Junior Poster
Posts: 618
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by retiredfrank » September 7th, 2016, 3:58 pm

I'm with Conjo, mistress is the way to go for me. I want an emotional and intellectual as well as physical connection, but I also like the control that paying for it gives me. The woman knows a guy who pays her well is not easily replaceable. If I just want physical pleasure, masturbation sex is almost as good as partner sex. P.S. Disease issue exists with all women other than virgins.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2215
Joined: November 1st, 2010, 4:16 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Post by NorthAmericanguy » September 7th, 2016, 5:19 pm

retiredfrank wrote:I'm with Conjo, mistress is the way to go for me. I want an emotional and intellectual as well as physical connection, but I also like the control that paying for it gives me. The woman knows a guy who pays her well is not easily replaceable. If I just want physical pleasure, masturbation sex is almost as good as partner sex. P.S. Disease issue exists with all women other than virgins.
Yes, disease is a real issue. My only concern is HIV. HIV in particular seems to be prevalent in populations where the males have sex with women and men such as Thailand. I hear it's a rite of passage now for young Thai males to have sex with a ladyboy not realizing this is why HIV is so bad in Thailand.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”