Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:59 pm

zboy1 wrote:JohnDoeBigBaller, I hope you're not a troll. Anyway, are you in India? All those girls look Indian/Paki. How did you get those girls?

Also, aren't Indian woman a bit hairy, lol? I fancy Indian woman myself, and I got approached once by an Indian girl in the States. Being East Asian, not many East Asian men consider Indian woman attractive, though.

Nah that is all myths. They shave and most use deoderant so they dont smell. But unfortuately they are coming from an incredibly sexually repressed culture, so even the prostitutes are a bit repressed. Regardless, they are pretty horny bitches and will ride you like a damn animal. They are a lot better than white women for sure.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:41 am

i wanna try one!
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:10 am

Get a clothespin.
Last edited by Ghost on Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:24 pm

Here's a better pic of the same chick I f***ed, she looks a lot better in this pic

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:25 pm

Ghost wrote:I used to have a thing for Indian girls.

I don't know what the f**k was wrong with me.

well to talk about the positive, they ARE very submissive and feminine girls. But they are quite virginal and most of them aren't that great in bed, but some of them ARE wild animals in bed.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:00 pm

I posted my essay about Prostitues at a liberal feminist forum called HipForums. Just take a look at all the feminist butthurt there

http://www.hipforums.com/forum/topic/476461-are-prostitutes-better-than-normal-women/

Normal women feel threatened by prostitutes because prostitutes are undercutting the economic value of their pussies.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:15 am

nice way to poke the bear :p
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Jeremy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:21 pm

Prositutes are pure cope. And say this as someone who frequents them (because I have no other choice). My counterarguments to common reasons guys give for visiting prostitutes:

"They're cheaper than girlfriends"

Out of all the young couples I know, just on a cost-per-lay basis, none of the guys spend anywhere close to what I have to spend on hookers. Even accounting for indirect costs like rent, you honestly believe a young guy with a live-in girlfriend is spending $250-$300/hour? I even know one girl whose boyfriend is living with her at her parents house rent free!

Also you're vastly underestimating how much access a guy has to his girlfriend's body. Sure, the typical couple might only have penis-in-vagina contact for less than 2 hours per month. But just think about how much cuddling in bed they do. Caressing each other. Kissing. Most of us get a lot of enjoyment out of those activities.

"You don't pay for sex. You pay for them to leave."

Just no. Unless your last name is Pattinson, getting a girl to leave is not something you'll ever have to worry about.

"Variety"

Never understood this argument. I can't speak for other guys, but the level of pleasure I get from sex is largely based on two things: 1) how hot the girl is and 2) how into me she is. I can't imagine being in bed with a gorgeous, loving girlfriend and thinking, "Gee, I already ****ed her a hundred times. This is boring. I wonder what's on TV."
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby retiredfrank » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:02 pm

@jeremy: Why do you have no choice? Can't you masturbate or just go without?

If the answer is something like: "I don't feel right unless I have real sex with a real woman now and then", then prostitutes can be quite economical, depending on the meaning of "now and then".

The problem with girlfriends, at least for young guys, is they tend to turn into wives and get pregnant and then divorce. $250 twice a month can be very economical compared to the cost of child support and alimony, or even the cost of the enhanced lifestyle women tend to demand, versus the Spartan lifestyle that a celibate bachelor can choose (nice apartment versus dump, nice car versus bicycle, nice clothes versus cheap stuff, restaurants versus eating at home, etc).

I personally never felt ill at ease due to lacking real sex. Masturbation was and is always an adequate substitute for me. And I have little interest in hourly P4P, though I do give money to regular girlfriends, so that they are effectively mistresses or sugarbabies. But I'm curious about guys who are compelled to use prostitutes, or compelled to have girlfriends/wives for that matter. I see women as a luxury, not a necessity. Now that I'm rich, I can indulge in them. When I was young and poor, I avoided them.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Postby Kradmelder » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:00 pm

Frank is right about the costs of women. Not just direct costs but indirect ones as well: they want a nicer home than you would settle for, nicer accommodation on holiday etc. Whores are far cheaper.

To add to the cost of wives, I think most men going to whores are married. They are paying twice.

The issue is not are prostitutes better than normal women, but normal women are prostitutes. Expensive ones.
Kradmelder
Junior Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:54 pm

Jeremy wrote:Prositutes are pure cope. And say this as someone who frequents them (because I have no other choice). My counterarguments to common reasons guys give for visiting prostitutes:

Out of all the young couples I know, just on a cost-per-lay basis, none of the guys spend anywhere close to what I have to spend on hookers. Even accounting for indirect costs like rent, you honestly believe a young guy with a live-in girlfriend is spending $250-$300/hour? I even know one girl whose boyfriend is living with her at her parents house rent free!

Also you're vastly underestimating how much access a guy has to his girlfriend's body. Sure, the typical couple might only have penis-in-vagina contact for less than 2 hours per month. But just think about how much cuddling in bed they do. Caressing each other. Kissing. Most of us get a lot of enjoyment out of those activities.

Just no. Unless your last name is Pattinson, getting a girl to leave is not something you'll ever have to worry about.

"Variety"

Never understood this argument. I can't speak for other guys, but the level of pleasure I get from sex is largely based on two things: 1) how hot the girl is and 2) how into me she is. I can't imagine being in bed with a gorgeous, loving girlfriend and thinking, "Gee, I already ****ed her a hundred times. This is boring. I wonder what's on TV."

You said COUPLES. So that means two people having sex repeatedly with each other. Yes, that is obviously going to be cheaper than paying for sex, but it gets boring.

Variety is the spice of life. With a prostitute you can f**k a new one every day. And if you find one that you are SUPER attracted to, I mean like insanely intense chemistry, THEN you can keep going back to her time and time again. Just don't be a dumbass and do something stupid like ask her to get married. Men tend to lose all logic and intelligence around super hot women. That is the real weapon of a woman, is her beauty. So we always have to be on careful and eat the red pill every day so that we stay strong.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Kradmelder wrote:Frank is right about the costs of women. Not just direct costs but indirect ones as well: they want a nicer home than you would settle for, nicer accommodation on holiday etc. Whores are far cheaper.

To add to the cost of wives, I think most men going to whores are married. They are paying twice.

The issue is not are prostitutes better than normal women, but normal women are prostitutes. Expensive ones.

That's EXACTLY why we are warning younger men to NOT get married and just f**k prostitutes instead. It's a much, much more intelligent choice.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:48 am

Jeremy wrote:Prositutes are pure cope. And say this as someone who frequents them (because I have no other choice). My counterarguments to common reasons guys give for visiting prostitutes:

"Variety"

Girlfriends don't stay in the slot of being a girlfriend indefinitely because eventually they want to marry and have children. A girlfriend and what she provides is similar to the strategy retail companies use where by they sell a few products at a loss just to get people in the door in hopes they will buy other marked up items. A girlfriend role is a loss leader but it works because most men eventually marry their girlfriends.

So yes, a girlfriend, cost per lay comes out cheaper then the cost of visiting a prostitutie, but when a guy decides to marry his girlfriend out of her pressure to "make it official" and "get serious" the cost now skyrockets and he now gets trapped in a lifestyle that is very difficult to get out of without paying through the nose.

The only way around this is to leave once a girlfriend pressures you for kids/marriage but dropping a hot young girlfriend you have been banging for a while and really like is very difficult to do for most guys.
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:52 am

Kradmelder wrote:Frank is right about the costs of women. Not just direct costs but indirect ones as well: they want a nicer home than you would settle for, nicer accommodation on holiday etc. Whores are far cheaper.

I know a lot of prostituties and they tell me most of their clientele are married men. They don't even bother to take their wedding ring off... Single young men are very rare in the p4p arena.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:05 am

Hey guys, I'm running a little low on funds nowadays. So here's the deal. If you will send me money in Bitcoin, I will go and bang hot prostitutes and I'll write a descriptive experience of the whole thing, including pictures, and post it here.

Please send me your Bitcoin donations to: 175Gku7YvNySTQJht43Qefvorjj2URLKqP

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions