Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby drronnie » Mon May 16, 2016 8:38 am

Rock wrote:
Ghost wrote:The only reason a man would scorn the idea of p4p (and the men who use it) is because of his (fragile and foolish) ego. Also, sex is never free. All men pay for sex - the only matter is how you pay for it. Prettyboys almost always shame p4p simply because they can get laid because of their looks. Marcos Crapola is a good example of this. He'd rather shit on his fellow man than admit the truth.


My problem with P4P in many of the countries I've visited is that it's generally a BAD DEAL imo compared to the alternatives. Take Philippines Ho Central (Angeles City) options and contrast to girls you could meet via regular dating in Metro Manila or targeted online searches throughout Phils:

- girls who are shorter, darker, less educated, less attractive and much more likely to be single moms

- girls who may actually be more picky in who they are attracted to and very jaded due to overexposure to foreign men showering them with attention, money, and sex.

- girls who are less likely to French kiss.

- girls who are much more likely to be gold diggers or at the greedier end of materially motivated spectrum.

- girls who expect you to pay them cash or tangible gifts just for their time (ask Winston) even if it's just an outing with no intimacy.

In contrast, if you go the dating route, you can most likely find some girls who are better looking, more educated, less likely to be single moms, taller, more attracted to you, less materialistic, and more genuine.

Given all that, P4P in Phils. with exceptions here and there as a mug's game. If you only have a week or two on the ground, perhaps it's the only option. But it certainly doesn't seem very desirable.

Now do ALL guys pay for sex one way or another? No no no. Is sex ever free for some guys? Yes yes yes. In fact, some guys even get paid by women for sex or at least companionship.

- There are loads of guys in US ghettos for example living off women and the support they get from the government.

- I met a Swedish scammer in Pattaya who was using his much younger gf as a tool to scam guys on the Internet. He was living off her that way. Many guys materially use, scam, or live off women. In the opener of Stick's column from a week ago (Throwing Away the Winning Lottery Ticket), he talk's about an American guy who married a Thai girl in the States, used her for money, then divorced her.

- Male strippers and gigolos get paid by women who buy them drinks, meals, pay for their time, and support them in relationships. Watch Stephan Mol interview with a male stripper.


If the men are hot they do not need to pay to get sex but I you are average or subaverage you will pay for sure
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am







Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon May 16, 2016 8:53 am

Adama wrote:I don't know. I think a wife would be more grossed out by prostitutes than if she learned the man had affairs. In fact, men here like Fschmidt seem to imply that they believe women respect men who have or would have affairs more than they would a man who wouldn't. So that goes against the sage advice on this forum.

Also you can't say that prostitutes are more attractive than regular women. That is a false premise. There is no way to measure, but if I had to say, the opposite would be true.

Pick a woman who wants to satisfy her man and make sure she has a job. Live within your means. She obeys you, she won't leave you, because that shows that she is both content and dedicated to you. If the woman busts your balls, raises her voices, loves to disagree with you, then she shouldn't be married to any man, cause she will ruin every relationship with any man. This is how you avoid feminists and hypergamous women.

This movement has really made women into a caricature. All those things are true, but not nearly to the degree MRAs would say they are. Things are bad but they are not nearly as bad as they make them out to be. I think the man problem is that none of us can recognize what a good woman looks like because the main women we knew were all total witches. Therefore every woman looks like a total witch. But there are many sweet women out there. First you must accept that they exist. Only then will you be able to recognize them for what they are. But as long as you believe all women are the same, you won't be able to distinguish between them.


well dude i'm not going to get into the philosophical side of things, but in my own practical experience, the girls I picked up thru Tinder and the girls I banged who were prostitutes, the prostitutes were FAR HOTTER than the average Tinder chick.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon May 16, 2016 8:55 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Seeing a prostitute is basically saying: I can't get laid the regular way, so I have to pay for it.


The majority of customers for prostitutes, especially in Asia, are married men.

I once asked a business associate, successful, driving a BMW and constantly being hit on by young beautiful girls, about seeing prostitutes. He said, "Normal girls don't know how to service a man like a professional."


Exactly. I wish I had mentioned that point in my essay. That the average prostitute is FAR more skilled at sex than the average normal woman. And yea, most guys that see prostitutes are married men. If you're not married? Then do the whole PUA/game shit and game normal women AND f**k prostitutes also. If you're married? Don't risk f***ing up your marriage by having an affair. Just bang a prostitute.


I was once in a motel room with 2 escorts at the same time and we got into a conversation about the type of guys that call them and they both told me most of their customers are married men. They said the male customers don't even bother to take their wedding band off and also that a single young man is a rare customer in their business.


That's very interesting. Yes, a lot of single guys are actually virgins or extremely sexually inexperienced, and they haven't realized yet that all they really want out of a woman is sex. Married men HAVE realized that for the most part, due to having lived with a woman.

Sex is the most important aspect of a relationship with women. Prostitutes give sex very cheaply, without all the expectations, attachments, and hassles. That's why women HATE prostitutes. They undercut the value of their own massively overinflated pussies.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon May 16, 2016 9:03 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:6. If prostitution was legal, prostitutes would have legal rights and would not longer get taken advantage of by pimps and other shady figures, including corrupt police officers. Yes, the police also contribute to the oppression of prostitutes because there are many corrupt police officers out there who blackmail and extort prostitutes for money and/or sexual favors. If prostitution was legal, all of this would end and prostitutes would finally have legal rights.



I wanted to come back to point 6 because this a topic that means a lot to me since I truly care about female sex workers. I have done my own personal research into American sex work and I was truly frightened to find out that there are hundreds (if not into the thousands) of missing/murdered female sex workers all across America. It's truly frightening, back in the old days, many women got into cars and were never seen alive again, or they were found in a landfill, found floating dead down the river, or their skeletal remains were discovered by a hiker.

Tragically, prostitutes in America are seen as less than human, and they aren't respected, so when they go missing or they're found murdered, nobody really cares other then the immediate family, if that. Say for example when Natalee Holloway went missing, her story hit major news and was featured on CNN, but when the body of a young prostitute of the same age, race, and looks of Natalee Holloway is found, nobody cares and people actually blame the prostitute for her winding up in that situation. Don't know why, but Americans just automatically equate prostitutes with disease, criminal activity, and the worse of the worse of society when in reality these women are just small business owners selling sex and companionship to feed themselves, support their children and many pay taxes just like everybody else.

Yes, sex work needs to be decriminalized because the way it is now (though it is safer now) women can't work out in the open in some type of established formal setting where people can keep track of them, and the Johns, so they hide from everybody which unfortunately makes their job extremely dangerous as it puts them in a very vulnerable position because nobody knows where they are or who they are with.

Quite simply, the underground world of American sex work is literally the playground of serial killers and sadistic predatory males who kill for sport and enjoy seeing people beg for their lives. Most American serial killers that kill women have killed women who were working as prostitutes like Gary Ridgway. It's all to easy to target sex workers to kill as no other social area in America does a woman hop into a car/truck with a man who she doesn't know, doesn't tell anyone, and submit herself fully to that strange male which is what happens during a sex act.

There are some sick individuals out here! They have found big rigs where the sleeping part of the cabin area was converted to a torture chamber, cops have pulled over vans of suspects where the owner custom fabricated the van to where that once you get inside and close the door you can't get out, and police have discovered homes where a room or basement was converted to a torture chamber.

In certain parts, it's just a known area where woman over the years have wound up missing or dead. Just sad all around. Beautiful young women who are just providing pleasure are brutally snuffed out in the prime of their lives and discarded like trash. Even the hardcore ardent feminist don't even speak up about it.



http://crime.about.com/od/missing/ig/50missingwomen/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Tears_murders
http://homicide.latimes.com/post/grim-sleeper-killings/


If prostitution was legal, crimes against prostitute would drop dramatically.

As for human trafficking, prostitutes themselves admit that less than 5% are human trafficking victims. The other 95% are doing it voluntarily:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskAnEscort/comments/4bbha7/what_is_the_biggest_myth_about_the_industry_in/
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon May 16, 2016 9:08 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:It seems to me like an admission of defeat, to see a prostitute. For this reason I have never seen one, plus the prices are too high and I just known I would have regretted it. Plus, it is quite possible to get with a girl more or less for free if you know how to carry yourself and don't look like absolute shit.

Seeing a prostitute is basically saying: I can't get laid the regular way, so I have to pay for it. At least that is what it seems like to me. Therefore, my ego would never have allowed me. Now if you are rich and a couple of hundred bucks means nothing to you, be my guest and spend as you please. But for me, it does not seem in any way worth it.


And this is what I have been saying all along, and that is, the male ego prevents a lot of males from paying outright for sex. American males in particular are very arrogant, cocky, and have delusions of grandeur which causes them not to consider other options that may be more beneficial to them because they view the option as "beneath" them. It's like American guys I know who wouldn't be caught dead in a Honda Accord because all they want to be seen in is a Ford 250 full sized truck.

Secondly, if you never even seen a sex worker, why are you chastising men about why they chose to see one? I have had girlfriends before, I have been in love before, but found that kind of arrangement wasn't for me, so I have some perspective.

MarcosZeitola wrote:Two hundred bucks could buy me so many other awesome things. Good food, good drinks, things that will last me longer and leave me more satisfied in the long run. You could take a cute girl out some place, have great food and a great time, then go to some motel, and you'd not only have sex without someone watching the clock but you would also have a full stomach and satisfied taste buds, an intact ego and altogether end up spending less.


Busted!You just paid for it, only indirectly. Dinner for two plus drinks cost at least $80.00. A motel for one night cost $50.00. So all total, you paid $130.00 for a woman to spend time with you who mighthave sex with you that night. On the other hand, $130.00 is the cost of an escort for half an hour to 1 hour at today's going rate with sex guaranteed. And with an escort, you can take them out to dinner and have great conversations with them as well. In fact, I prefer talking to escorts because the conversation isn't forced, nor does it feel like a business meeting as it always does when you take a regular woman out on a date.

MarcosZeitola wrote:If I was a single man and could for whatever reason not get laid, I might spend the money some guys here spent on hookers on having a good time with friends instead. Go on a trip, see sights, go sailing, surfing, swimming, drinking, hiking. Visit resorts, travel places, cross canyons, tame wild rivers, ride a horse, whatever. Something that I could actually talk to people about without feeling a sense of shame.


Yea, you would do anything but sex. You sound real fun.

The best activity in life is sex, and I feel no shame in paying for it directly. In fact, I feel shame if I get sex without compensating a woman in some way because women have needs too! They have to eat, pay bills, support family (sometime sick) and spend lots of money on beautifying themselves all at the same time.

If a woman is all done up and blows my top, the least I can do is fork over some cash to make her life easier in exchange for the good time and ease of sexual access that she has granted me.


You nailed it. It's all about EGO. EGO is what is stopping us from living the life of our dreams, because we still CARE what other people think.

Who gives a goddamn SHIT what society in general thinks? If your dream is to f**k hot young women, and f**k as many of them as possible, prostitution is your best option.

The average prostitution will be much hotter than the average bitch you get in a bar or club. And there's no mind games either.

American men are slaves to their own EGO. If they would give up their EGO, they would become FREE to live the life of their dreams and do whatever the f**k they want to do.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon May 16, 2016 9:11 am

drronnie wrote:Prostitutes do not laugh when men have strange fantasies. Most girlfriends or wives will get hevily offended when you tell them that youhave fetishes. For example SWIM can only get a hard on when women were nude colored pantyhose. A prostitute will comply as long as it is out of a new package whereas will compain and say things like "you want to f..ck the hose and not me bla bla bla...."


That's another awesome point, like let's say some guy has a fetish for women with long nails and his dream is to get a hot footjob from a woman with long toenails, how can that dream be fulfilled through a normal woman? The normal woman is bitchy enough and flaky enough when it comes to sex, so unless you're some SUPER ALPHA who can control women like the guy in that 50 Shades of Grey movie, the only real choice you got to fulfill your dreams is with prostitutes. If you tell a prostitute "hey i want you to wear long nails", she'll do it and not make a big scene.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Rock » Mon May 16, 2016 9:11 am

The_Adventurer wrote:
Rock wrote:Now do ALL guys pay for sex one way or another? No no no. Is sex ever free for some guys? Yes yes yes. In fact, some guys even get paid by women for sex or at least companionship.

- There are loads of guys in US ghettos for example living off women and the support they get from the government.

- I met a Swedish scammer in Pattaya who was using his much younger gf as a tool to scam guys on the Internet. He was living off her that way. Many guys materially use, scam, or live off women. In the opener of Stick's column from a week ago (Throwing Away the Winning Lottery Ticket), he talk's about an American guy who married a Thai girl in the States, used her for money, then divorced her.

- Male strippers and gigolos get paid by women who buy them drinks, meals, pay for their time, and support them in relationships. Watch Stephan Mol interview with a male stripper.


Karen Straight asks what's the percentage of men selling sex and companionship to women as opposed to the other way around? Citing the minuscule exceptions doesn't really add much to the argument. I say that as someone who has had a woman buy me gifts and pay for me. (I suppose you could say she wasn't much to look at if that balances the scales at all)

The biggest arguments in favour, especially in the case of a guy like I was speaking of, are time, as he is freaking busy, and skill.

Be honest. Have you ever gotten a phenomenal blowjob from a regular girl?


1. Guys who sell sex to women are a minuscule portion of total hetro p4p sex trade. But the number of guys who use women for money or live off of them somehow might surprise you. I mean consider SE Asian p4p. As you probably know, a high percentage of foreigner oriented providers in say Thailand have local boyfriends. In these relationship, guess who lives off whom in most cases??? What about those dudes in the US who sponge off their gfs government support money? What about all the male con artists who are adept at playing women?

2. Honestly, no, I never had, from any girl ever. I'm not into BJs. That's not my thing at all. But, the most phenomenal sexual experiences I've ever had in my life have all been with regular girls.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon May 16, 2016 9:13 am

Rock wrote:
Ghost wrote:The only reason a man would scorn the idea of p4p (and the men who use it) is because of his (fragile and foolish) ego. Also, sex is never free. All men pay for sex - the only matter is how you pay for it. Prettyboys almost always shame p4p simply because they can get laid because of their looks. Marcos Crapola is a good example of this. He'd rather shit on his fellow man than admit the truth.


My problem with P4P in many of the countries I've visited is that it's generally a BAD DEAL imo compared to the alternatives. Take Philippines Ho Central (Angeles City) options and contrast to girls you could meet via regular dating in Metro Manila or targeted online searches throughout Phils:

- girls who are shorter, darker, less educated, less attractive and much more likely to be single moms

- girls who may actually be more picky in who they are attracted to and very jaded due to overexposure to foreign men showering them with attention, money, and sex.

- girls who are less likely to French kiss.

- girls who are much more likely to be gold diggers or at the greedier end of materially motivated spectrum.

- girls who expect you to pay them cash or tangible gifts just for their time (ask Winston) even if it's just an outing with no intimacy.

In contrast, if you go the dating route, you can most likely find some girls who are better looking, more educated, less likely to be single moms, taller, more attracted to you, less materialistic, and more genuine.

Given all that, P4P in Phils. with exceptions here and there as a mug's game. If you only have a week or two on the ground, perhaps it's the only option. But it certainly doesn't seem very desirable.

Now do ALL guys pay for sex one way or another? No no no. Is sex ever free for some guys? Yes yes yes. In fact, some guys even get paid by women for sex or at least companionship.

- There are loads of guys in US ghettos for example living off women and the support they get from the government.

- I met a Swedish scammer in Pattaya who was using his much younger gf as a tool to scam guys on the Internet. He was living off her that way. Many guys materially use, scam, or live off women. In the opener of Stick's column from a week ago (Throwing Away the Winning Lottery Ticket), he talk's about an American guy who married a Thai girl in the States, used her for money, then divorced her.

- Male strippers and gigolos get paid by women who buy them drinks, meals, pay for their time, and support them in relationships. Watch Stephan Mol interview with a male stripper.


OH GOD FORBID a man used a woman for money!!!! It's the end of the world! It's not like ALL WOMEN DO THAT EVERY SINGLE f***ing DAY THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE COURSE OF HISTORY, that is, use MEN for MONEY.

But yea, if you're a single white guy in Asia, you should be banging normal women too, ALONG with prostitutes just in case there is any dry spell. If you're a MARRIED guy in Asia, then it's much safer to just bang prostitutes because asian women get crazy and start stalking you if yuo have an affair with them and thus your wife is certain to find out sooner or later.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon May 16, 2016 9:18 am

Rock wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
Rock wrote:Now do ALL guys pay for sex one way or another? No no no. Is sex ever free for some guys? Yes yes yes. In fact, some guys even get paid by women for sex or at least companionship.

- There are loads of guys in US ghettos for example living off women and the support they get from the government.

- I met a Swedish scammer in Pattaya who was using his much younger gf as a tool to scam guys on the Internet. He was living off her that way. Many guys materially use, scam, or live off women. In the opener of Stick's column from a week ago (Throwing Away the Winning Lottery Ticket), he talk's about an American guy who married a Thai girl in the States, used her for money, then divorced her.

- Male strippers and gigolos get paid by women who buy them drinks, meals, pay for their time, and support them in relationships. Watch Stephan Mol interview with a male stripper.


Karen Straight asks what's the percentage of men selling sex and companionship to women as opposed to the other way around? Citing the minuscule exceptions doesn't really add much to the argument. I say that as someone who has had a woman buy me gifts and pay for me. (I suppose you could say she wasn't much to look at if that balances the scales at all)

The biggest arguments in favour, especially in the case of a guy like I was speaking of, are time, as he is freaking busy, and skill.

Be honest. Have you ever gotten a phenomenal blowjob from a regular girl?


1. Guys who sell sex to women are a minuscule portion of total hetro p4p sex trade. But the number of guys who use women for money or live off of them somehow might surprise you. I mean consider SE Asian p4p. As you probably know, a high percentage of foreigner oriented providers in say Thailand have local boyfriends. In these relationship, guess who lives off whom in most cases??? What about those dudes in the US who sponge off their gfs government support money? What about all the male con artists who are adept at playing women?

2. Honestly, no, I never had, from any girl ever. I'm not into BJs. That's not my thing at all. But, the most phenomenal sexual experiences I've ever had in my life have all been with regular girls.


"But the number of guys who use women for money or live off of them somehow might surprise you. I mean consider SE Asian p4p. As you probably know, a high percentage of foreigner oriented providers in say Thailand have local boyfriends. In these relationship, guess who lives off whom in most cases??? What about those dudes in the US who sponge off their gfs government support money? What about all the male con artists who are adept at playing women?"

Who gives a shit? Women have lived off of men's money and resources since the beginning of time. But when a MAN does it to a woman, he's now the most evil man on the planet.

What about the "male con artists" who play women? LOL. When are you going to realize that women LOVE getting played by such guys, and BECOME one yourself? Give up the guilt bullshit, once I fully swallowed the red pill and digested it, I stopped feeling any guilt whatsoever. Yes, I have played a few girls too and they fell deeply in love with me, and I played along with it and even made them think I liked them, just to get sex from them. I felt literally nothing for them and certainly didn't feel guilt.

Funny how the LESS I care about a woman, the MORE attracted she is to me. Every time in the past I cared TOO MUCH about a woman, she treated me like a piece of shit. And yet you guys want to feel GUILTY about playing women? Nope, treat women like complete shit and they will love you for it. Donald Trump said something similar.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Rock » Mon May 16, 2016 9:50 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Rock wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
Rock wrote:Now do ALL guys pay for sex one way or another? No no no. Is sex ever free for some guys? Yes yes yes. In fact, some guys even get paid by women for sex or at least companionship.

- There are loads of guys in US ghettos for example living off women and the support they get from the government.

- I met a Swedish scammer in Pattaya who was using his much younger gf as a tool to scam guys on the Internet. He was living off her that way. Many guys materially use, scam, or live off women. In the opener of Stick's column from a week ago (Throwing Away the Winning Lottery Ticket), he talk's about an American guy who married a Thai girl in the States, used her for money, then divorced her.

- Male strippers and gigolos get paid by women who buy them drinks, meals, pay for their time, and support them in relationships. Watch Stephan Mol interview with a male stripper.


Karen Straight asks what's the percentage of men selling sex and companionship to women as opposed to the other way around? Citing the minuscule exceptions doesn't really add much to the argument. I say that as someone who has had a woman buy me gifts and pay for me. (I suppose you could say she wasn't much to look at if that balances the scales at all)

The biggest arguments in favour, especially in the case of a guy like I was speaking of, are time, as he is freaking busy, and skill.

Be honest. Have you ever gotten a phenomenal blowjob from a regular girl?


1. Guys who sell sex to women are a minuscule portion of total hetro p4p sex trade. But the number of guys who use women for money or live off of them somehow might surprise you. I mean consider SE Asian p4p. As you probably know, a high percentage of foreigner oriented providers in say Thailand have local boyfriends. In these relationship, guess who lives off whom in most cases??? What about those dudes in the US who sponge off their gfs government support money? What about all the male con artists who are adept at playing women?

2. Honestly, no, I never had, from any girl ever. I'm not into BJs. That's not my thing at all. But, the most phenomenal sexual experiences I've ever had in my life have all been with regular girls.


"But the number of guys who use women for money or live off of them somehow might surprise you. I mean consider SE Asian p4p. As you probably know, a high percentage of foreigner oriented providers in say Thailand have local boyfriends. In these relationship, guess who lives off whom in most cases??? What about those dudes in the US who sponge off their gfs government support money? What about all the male con artists who are adept at playing women?"

Who gives a shit? Women have lived off of men's money and resources since the beginning of time. But when a MAN does it to a woman, he's now the most evil man on the planet.

What about the "male con artists" who play women? LOL. When are you going to realize that women LOVE getting played by such guys, and BECOME one yourself? Give up the guilt bullshit, once I fully swallowed the red pill and digested it, I stopped feeling any guilt whatsoever. Yes, I have played a few girls too and they fell deeply in love with me, and I played along with it and even made them think I liked them, just to get sex from them. I felt literally nothing for them and certainly didn't feel guilt.

Funny how the LESS I care about a woman, the MORE attracted she is to me. Every time in the past I cared TOO MUCH about a woman, she treated me like a piece of shit. And yet you guys want to feel GUILTY about playing women? Nope, treat women like complete shit and they will love you for it. Donald Trump said something similar.


No judgement passed. Just putting out what I think is the real situation since somebody postulated that all men pay for sex. The relationship between man and woman often has the user and the used. Sometimes the user happens to be male. No biggie there.

As for p4p, I wish there was a place where pros were really professional in the customer comes first ideal and that market place was sufficiently competitive that prices would be attractive. But I haven't seen that anywhere. Ho zones are chronically staffed with mediocre looking (relative to host society), emotionally messed up, lower class, lazy, girls who are are bad actresses. If you really want access to the hi niche of girls who approach the so-called cream in looks anyway, you need to be pretty wealthy to afford that on a regular basis about anywhere you go. And even then, the girl is probably gonna be all about the physical side of it, no GFE illusion.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby drronnie » Mon May 16, 2016 10:12 am

For me I rather have an average looking prostitute who accepts special wishes and offer the GFE but that is also getting less in Thailand since the hooker now use Facebook and Tinder to hookup with the Johns
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby MrMan » Mon May 16, 2016 11:52 am

Ghost wrote:The only reason a man would scorn the idea of p4p (and the men who use it) is because of his (fragile and foolish) ego. Also, sex is never free. All men pay for sex - the only matter is how you pay for it. Prettyboys almost always shame p4p simply because they can get laid because of their looks..


That's not true. I am against prostitution because it is a sin against God. Also, birth control is not 100% effective and prostitution results in bastards, and some prostitutes will respond to pregnancy by murdering your baby in her womb. It is not ethical to engage in it when you consider that, and there is a reason it is a sin.

Most men cannot reasonably afford $250 twice a week, and the price a man can pay later in pain and suffering from STDs is quite high. It is not unrealistic for a man to find a wife who is willing to have sex with him twice a week, and it is possible to find a wife who will have sex with him much more often.

I've never been to a prostitute, but I've had sexual interactions with my wife probably thousands of times, and she cooks gourmet meals, washes clothes, sweeps, mops, takes care of the kids, helps arrange a social schedule, packs bags, and washes dishes. If you hired a prostitute, would she clean your apartment and cook for you, too?
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Adama » Mon May 16, 2016 12:57 pm

All it takes is one or two bad experiences with women in general or in relationships with women, and I think many men simply give up on the concept of finding a healthy woman for a wife. It just doesn't seem as if good women exist for men like this. So they go to hookers. I know for the first 30 years of my life, every woman seemed like the epitome of evil because of the things that they said and did to me. Now I realize that even though sociopaths now comprise the majority of humanity, there is still a small remnant of good women out there who are worth it in this world, and this number is probably around 10% of women. I was choosing the wrong women, namely the low hanging fruit.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby jamesbond » Mon May 16, 2016 1:03 pm

MrMan wrote:If you hired a prostitute, would she clean your apartment and cook for you, too?


Actually, they do have prostitutes that will come over and clean your house then have sex with you! They do charge more than regular prostitutes but not only do you get laid but she also cleans your house as well. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby The_Adventurer » Mon May 16, 2016 3:22 pm

Rock wrote:1. Guys who sell sex to women are a minuscule portion of total hetro p4p sex trade. But the number of guys who use women for money or live off of them somehow might surprise you. I mean consider SE Asian p4p. As you probably know, a high percentage of foreigner oriented providers in say Thailand have local boyfriends. In these relationship, guess who lives off whom in most cases??? What about those dudes in the US who sponge off their gfs government support money? What about all the male con artists who are adept at playing women?


I doubt they would surprise me. I know personally at least 3 guys who do, or have done, that. Was roomates with one of them for years. In fact, I would bet it's more common among black guys than anyone else, except maybe filipinos. I have written numerous times on this board about the filipino guys who stand around rubbing their pot bellies, play cards and drink Thanduay while their woman works, regardless of whether in a bar or regular job.

Still, when you look at the big picture for guys globally, it's just a drop in the ocean.

Rock wrote:2. Honestly, no, I never had, from any girl ever. I'm not into BJs. That's not my thing at all. But, the most phenomenal sexual experiences I've ever had in my life have all been with regular girls.


I suppose I could say that to, but then so have the worst experiences been, after putting in a lot of time and effort and expectation.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HA1729, Kradmelder, MattHanson1990 and 6 guests