Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby nomadphilippines » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:43 am

odd to say that you think it is easier to get that kind of casual sex int he western world than in foreign countries.....

not sure anywhere in the world is easier for casual hook ups than phils/indonesia
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:07 pm

nomadphilippines wrote:odd to say that you think it is easier to get that kind of casual sex int he western world than in foreign countries.....

not sure anywhere in the world is easier for casual hook ups than phils/indonesia

Most HA types can't get laid in the west, therefore in the west casual sex is sluts hooking up with bad boys. When an HA member goes to PI and gets casual sex it is completely different, something which exists on a much higher plane. :roll:
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:18 am

True, but is there really much different between paid sex and casual sex in Southeast Asia?
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:True, but is there really much different between paid sex and casual sex in Southeast Asia?

One could accurately say that in almost all cases we are paying one way or another.

Here's an intellectual exercise to find the answer to your question: Ask yourself whether PI would still be a p**** paradise if overnight everyone's income suddenly went up tenfold. My guess is that "casual sex" would be much more difficult to find, and would be out of reach for the typical HA member.

My previous post (two posts up) was tongue in cheek. The typical member here rationalizes situations to fit a worldview which is palatable to him. No success in the US means that men who have success are bad people, as are the women who service them. Because the typical HA type can get casual sex in PI, then the women are more virtuous there and the whole experience is beautiful and right. The first is a real life version of the fable of sour grapes. The second is simply the mind forcing a situation to conform to a desired ideal.

How many times have you read an HA member's account of finding a wonderful woman there and you can see with reasonable certainty that he is heading for disaster? He can't see that because he is "in love". Look at Winston's old posts when he met Dianne and fell straight into a completely predictable and common trap. An Winston brags that he is a gifted judge of character who can even judge a person from a photograph.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:21 pm

Devil Dog wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:True, but is there really much different between paid sex and casual sex in Southeast Asia?

One could accurately say that in almost all cases we are paying one way or another.

Here's an intellectual exercise to find the answer to your question: Ask yourself whether PI would still be a p**** paradise if overnight everyone's income suddenly went up tenfold. My guess is that "casual sex" would be much more difficult to find, and would be out of reach for the typical HA member.

My previous post (two posts up) was tongue in cheek. The typical member here rationalizes situations to fit a worldview which is palatable to him. No success in the US means that men who have success are bad people, as are the women who service them. Because the typical HA type can get casual sex in PI, then the women are more virtuous there and the whole experience is beautiful and right. The first is a real life version of the fable of sour grapes. The second is simply the mind forcing a situation to conform to a desired ideal.

How many times have you read an HA member's account of finding a wonderful woman there and you can see with reasonable certainty that he is heading for disaster? He can't see that because he is "in love". Look at Winston's old posts when he met Dianne and fell straight into a completely predictable and common trap. An Winston brags that he is a gifted judge of character who can even judge a person from a photograph.

Sad that, as of recent, a lot of logic bombs are coming from the site's intellectually-challenged feminine cohort (which Devil Dog is a part of). At this point, the dialogue is akin to beating a dead horse. A place is only perfect when the loser in question is getting play. We've seen it with Winston, Rock, Ghost, and a handful of others. I forgot who it was that said it, but you can't always get the full monty. You have to give to get. Balance, and all that.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Devil Dog wrote:

Dude f**k off with that mangina rhetoric. "Guys who can't get girls in America are just bitter".

Have you even been outside of America before? Cause you sound like a guy who has never left America. When you see the huge difference between western women and Asian women, you will realize then the truth.

American women are like some crappy McDonalds hamburger being sold for 20 dollars a burger. Foreign women are like a fine sirlion steak being sold for only 5 dollars.

With foreign women you get MUCH more value for your money.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:57 pm

Blue Murder wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:

Sad that, as of recent, a lot of logic bombs are coming from the site's intellectually-challenged feminine cohort (which Devil Dog is a part of). At this point, the dialogue is akin to beating a dead horse. A place is only perfect when the loser in question is getting play. We've seen it with Winston, Rock, Ghost, and a handful of others. I forgot who it was that said it, but you can't always get the full monty. You have to give to get. Balance, and all that.

lol at me being feminine. The funny thing is that you can't see the irony in your response.

Ad hominem argument - feminine tactic
No logical response - feminine tactic

Indeed, it seems that the prevailing philosophy of HA is complaining about how things are (feminine trait again) instead of the masculine approach, which is prevailing in a situation through effort and self-improvement. I say 'prevailing' because it is not everyone here. There are several who are out there walking the walk.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:24 pm

Devil Dog wrote:lol at me being feminine. The funny thing is that you can't see the irony in your response.

Ad hominem argument - feminine tactic
No logical response - feminine tactic

Indeed, it seems that the prevailing philosophy of HA is complaining about how things are (feminine trait again) instead of the masculine approach, which is prevailing in a situation through effort and self-improvement. I say 'prevailing' because it is not everyone here. There are several who are out there walking the walk.

I do laugh at you being feminine. If your name is any indication, I'm not surprised. If I could be a washed-up husk of a "man" (and I do use the term loosely) whose only cling to any sense of purpose is a corrupt and psychotic organisation with good Hollywood PR and nothing else that acts like even their excrement is worthy of being posted in a museum exhibit, I'd be pretty butthurt too. Or maybe I'd just show up at odd times and make nonsensical one-liners that have nothing to do with the topic at all (which, again, you're guilty of).

Yes, there are men out there walking the walk. You are far from one of them. Don't even bother using "self-improvement" in any sentence you design, as you don't understand the basic tenets of such, let alone the overall philosophy and how it relates to this thread.

Figures. Give a guy an inch and he takes a mile...

In the opposite direction! :D
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby Cornfed » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:33 pm

Devil Dog wrote:Indeed, it seems that the prevailing philosophy of HA is complaining about how things are (feminine trait again) instead of the masculine approach, which is prevailing in a situation through effort and self-improvement.

Not a bad outlook from the point of view of Hillary and the other criminals in charge. Everyone just passively absorbs their crimes, blames themselves and busies themselves with "self-improvement" instead of actually defending themselves. Still, it is understandable that a generation that has had everything handed to them would have this feminine mentality.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:55 pm

Now you've done it. You two have hurt my feelings.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:30 am

Devil Dog wrote:Now you've done it. You two have hurt my feelings.

stop acting like a f***ing white knight mangina and the guys will stop attacking you. If you want to spew feminist rhetoric, then go join some other board.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby retiredfrank » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:35 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:

stop acting like a f***ing white knight mangina and the guys will stop attacking you. If you want to spew feminist rhetoric, then go join some other board.

He isn't polluting the forum with junk, just with ideas you disagree with. He is welcome to stay as far as I'm concerned.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:42 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:

It's not that so much as it is his feminine butthurt ego-driven nonsense.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby Devil Dog » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:36 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Devil Dog wrote:

Have you even been outside of America before? Cause you sound like a guy who has never left America. When you see the huge difference between western women and Asian women, you will realize then the truth.

I haven't been outside America since I returned from Hanoi in late July. I rode my motorcycle around Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia for 12 weeks. I'm going to have to get a new passport before this one expires because I will run out of blank pages and the State Department doesn't add pages any more like they used to.

So no, I haven't traveled much. Will you tell me some stories about how it is in Asia?
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Postby Jeremy » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:30 pm

Never travelled to PI, but judging from my experience with a fob I can only assume it's vastly easier to get civilian sex over there.

Do you know how I wooed my Filipina same-day-lay? Drove her back to my house and had her lie on my bed while we watched a movie. Then I started rubbing her thigh and quickly worked my way to diddling her vagina through her yoga pants. She quickly tore them off herself and BEGGED me to **** her. She was VERY enthusiastic - loud moaning and a lot of caressing!

Keep in mind it was a sunny afternoon, no alcohol involved, no money spent, and we had just met. I'd rate her about an 8 on the looks scale. The kind of girl who'd only date the top Chads if she were from here.

Meanwhile, the only western women I can get are 3's and below. People who say "If you can't get laid in the west, you won't get laid in another country" are full of ****.
Last edited by Jeremy on Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions