Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » October 27th, 2016, 8:22 am

Eric wrote:People told me I'd be rolling in p***y. They even still say it here. What gives? ... Its probably me I'm too shy or something. I guess guys just go up and start talking with girls... Never know if they speak English but guess.

This is kind of affecting me.

Well yeah if you don't even talk to women you are never going to get anywhere with women. Use Tinder and OKCupid to find girls but also try street game, just go up to a random woman and start talking and get her number, then call or text her later and set up a meeting at a bar, get her slightly drunk and bring her back to your place and pound her tight asian p***y with your big white dick!
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » October 27th, 2016, 8:25 am

Eric wrote:I refuse to pay4P. I won't do that anymore. I've been to a few massages since I've been here, gotten a few okay/nice handjobs, I even had a girl suck me off as I played with her bare tits and ass. I f*cked a girl once in a massage place, but it wasn't worth it. I payed money and it only lasted 15 minutes. She wouldn't "let" me come a second time - which is a jip because they know a man's hard up.

I refuse to pay for sex. It's below me, it's not worth it...and a waste of time. Some of the Handjobs I got, it's like - I'm paying for this; you should've seen the girls, they could've been more interested taking out the trash. They could've at least "acted" interested. I got so mad one time a girl did this...if I spoke Chinese I would've tongue lashed her big time and walked out of that place angry. When she finished...the idiot bimbo squeezed me so hard when I came that I couldn't ejaculate properly, and it was painful.....it really made me mad, she ruined the orgasm, and ruined the entire thing.
It was then that I decided I would never P4P again.

Tan Tan is a joke, Chinese girls are xenophobic to the core and, so is Chinese culture. They won't talk to you unless you are Chinese, they regard lowei men with disdain and a sort of aloof curiosity and interest; but won't go near or choose them,they'll choose Chinese. They'll also like be interested in men that are "foreigners" and different if you can be a thrill for them. Most women, are bitchy though ....like all women, and it doesn't work every time - this seems to be an angle though.

The only thing left is just goin out hitting the pavement and picking up chicks using game, wiles and manipulating the shit out of them to get what you want; it works every time. But, it's work...and it takes patience and dedication and effort - a waste of time really. You have to be in the right mood for it, anyway. A lot of times I get distracted.

Yeah so find good prostitutes. I also had a few dead fishes too but I kept trying and eventually figured out how to get girls to warm up to me. Prostitution is the best method, to say it's "below you" is just your ego talking.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby Eric » October 27th, 2016, 5:08 pm

You're damn right its my ego talking - a healthy ego. That's something you should have, it is below me and I'm not ashamed to say it. It is below me, to pay for sex. I refuse to waste money on this trash... it is my choice. You can do whatever you want. So far, on this forum I've been recommended to stick a dildo up my ass to solve all my problems, watch out for aliens as well as P4P and masturbate all my life to be happy. I'm starting to wonder if this forum is really like other posters said it was, and left. It seems like everyone's in.a rush to avoid, escape and rationalize...while trash talking people with real solutions and calling the real topic 'rehashing daddy issues".

Maybe we need to work some things out and, stop running. Man up, deal with it. You guys have issues, some of you on this forum.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Postby Eric » October 27th, 2016, 5:23 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Eric wrote:People told me I'd be rolling in p***y. They even still say it here. What gives? ... Its probably me I'm too shy or something. I guess guys just go up and start talking with girls... Never know if they speak English but guess.

This is kind of affecting me.

Well yeah if you don't even talk to women you are never going to get anywhere with women. Use Tinder and OKCupid to find girls but also try street game, just go up to a random woman and start talking and get her number, then call or text her later and set up a meeting at a bar, get her slightly drunk and bring her back to your place and pound her tight asian p***y with your big white dick!

This is by far the best option. Tan Tan and internet is a waste of time. The hard thing is talking to them out on the street, do u do this?

Where are you?
Eric
Experienced Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » October 28th, 2016, 2:11 am

Eric wrote:You're damn right its my ego talking - a healthy ego. That's something you should have, it is below me and I'm not ashamed to say it. It is below me, to pay for sex. I refuse to waste money on this trash... it is my choice. You can do whatever you want. So far, on this forum I've been recommended to stick a dildo up my ass to solve all my problems, watch out for aliens as well as P4P and masturbate all my life to be happy. I'm starting to wonder if this forum is really like other posters said it was, and left. It seems like everyone's in.a rush to avoid, escape and rationalize...while trash talking people with real solutions and calling the real topic 'rehashing daddy issues".

Maybe we need to work some things out and, stop running. Man up, deal with it. You guys have issues, some of you on this forum.

okay so you're a mangina. You clearly are a beta male f**k who is controlled by his ego.

I got no problem either having casual sex with normal women or sex with prostitutes, unlike you. But I consciously choose prostitutes due to the fact that sex is the same, whether it's free or paid. Anyone who disagrees with this is most likely a guy who has never had sex with a prostitute and had limited experience with "free" women too.

What are you looking for exactly? If you want a relationship well yeah you should find a normal girl. But if you're looking for lots of sex with a large variety of younger women, well there's no better method than prostitution to achieve that goal.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby retiredfrank » October 28th, 2016, 3:03 am

Eric wrote:You're damn right its my ego talking - a healthy ego. That's something you should have, it is below me and I'm not ashamed to say it. It is below me, to pay for sex. I refuse to waste money on this trash... it is my choice. .

No, it's not a healthy ego. It's an overinflated ego and it will cause you to explode at some point. A healthy ego accepts reality. Reality is that most men, including you, have little value in the sexual market place. If you had high value, women would be coming on to you and offering to pay you. But they aren't. And when you pay them, they act like it's a chore to jerk you off. Your sexual market value is clearly very low, that is reality. When a man with low sexual market values wants sex with women, he has to pay, one way or another: either with money, or with time and effort.

Eric wrote:You can do whatever you want. So far, on this forum I've been recommended to stick a dildo up my ass to solve all my problems, watch out for aliens as well as P4P and masturbate all my life to be happy. I'm starting to wonder if this forum is really like other posters said it was, and left. It seems like everyone's in.a rush to avoid, escape and rationalize...while trash talking people with real solutions and calling the real topic 'rehashing daddy issues". Maybe we need to work some things out and, stop running. Man up, deal with it. You guys have issues, some of you on this forum.

Nobody has more issues than you and nobody projects more than you. You are the most humorless person on this board and you accuse other people of being humorless. You have no solutions to any problems, neither your own or anyone else's, but you accuse other people of not having solutions. You are running from something, ran all the way to China in fact, and still running now that you are there. I mean what exactly are you accomplishing there? You trash talk everyone on this board and you accuse others of trash talking. You are not facing reality, not acting like a man (more like the biggest crybaby this forum has ever seen), not dealing with anything, and yet you accuse others of not acting like men and not dealing with reality. You have more issues than anyone on this forum, a true walking time bomb of a nutcase.

The dildo up the ass is only for some people who are especially tense in the anal region. I didn't need a dildo to loosen me up, but you most definitely do need one. The biggest dildo you can find. And you'll probably need multiple applications of that extra-large dildo up your ass.
retiredfrank
Junior Poster

Postby Kradmelder » October 28th, 2016, 6:46 am

Eric wrote:You're damn right its my ego talking - a healthy ego. That's something you should have, it is below me and I'm not ashamed to say it. It is below me, to pay for sex. I refuse to waste money on this trash... it is my choice. You can do whatever you want. So far, on this forum I've been recommended to stick a dildo up my ass to solve all my problems, watch out for aliens as well as P4P and masturbate all my life to be happy. I'm starting to wonder if this forum is really like other posters said it was, and left. It seems like everyone's in.a rush to avoid, escape and rationalize...while trash talking people with real solutions and calling the real topic 'rehashing daddy issues".

Everyone pays for sex one way or another. Some pay upfront aka whores, others pay after in breakups, some pay to keep wives happy, some pay to wine and dine and entertain. what makes you think you won't pay and look down on those that do? Does your way work? are you getting any? do you have any solution or do you just pooh pooh the ways of other men?

Many men on here tell you what works for them. JohnDoe does brown whores. Winston does china bar girls, others do Filipinas. None of that stuff is to my taste, so I have a white mistress. Why should I look down on the other men's solution or say they trash talk? They are getting what they want so it works. You are getting nothing, just whining about depression and insulting everyone else, even your father. If you have that black cloud around you in daily life no wonder women flee.

This forum had plenty of good men from various places in life and vastly different experiences. They say what works for them and what they think. Ja some of it may not be for you, and some you do not agree with. like I don't agree with crossing racial lines. it doesn't mean those other men talk shit or are arse holes. It just means thanks for sharing brother, but sorry that won't work for me due to my own hangups.

The concept for many on here is go overseas and you will get sex easier. For almost all men here it has worked. I may be wrong but most men on here are getting sex one way or the other, except for you. now you blame these other men? maybe it is you that is the problem. not your father or men trash talking or chinese women.

And you are the only one with daddy issues blaming your father for you being a miserable sod. maybe you should man up and take responsibility for your own self created misery. Every one has issues. but no one has such debilitating issues as you. you can't even pay for sex without flagellating yourself, the girl, and turning the whole thing into another excuse to be miserable.

Does anything in life make you Happy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby Eric » October 28th, 2016, 7:10 am

No one said I look down on them, asshole.

You are the biggest damn redneck on this forum. Don't know why you suddenly got interest in attacking me, but go ahead. I already said I got some...if you read my damn posts - you'd know that. You just saw it as an opportunity to go on a self-righteous rant about...whatever it is you want to rant about.

Your whole reason for posting is because my saying it is below me somehow makes you feel inferior - it hurts your fragile self esteem. I didn't even say others couldn't do it - asshole.

Shut the f*ck up and stick to your own topic(s). Unless you have something to add. Maybe not everyone wants to be a backwoods redneck like you - hating everyone of any color. Proclaiming the greatness of the white race what an imbecile idiot you are. You don't speak for all whites either.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Postby Kradmelder » October 28th, 2016, 7:20 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
But I consciously choose prostitutes due to the fact that sex is the same, whether it's free or paid. Anyone who disagrees with this is most likely a guy who has never had sex with a prostitute and had limited experience with "free" women too.

What are you looking for exactly? If you want a relationship well yeah you should find a normal girl. But if you're looking for lots of sex with a large variety of younger women, well there's no better method than prostitution to achieve that goal.

There is another way. I choose women that have a kid, their own Home, and a serious job, hence have no time for relationshit rubbish. they just need sex once in a while. To keep it just good sex, and due to schedules and needs it means you can only pomp them once or twice a month. They either can't, don't need it more than that, or to make sure no relationshit starts. so this also has a price. less frequent sex. The reason they want no strings sex is because they can't make the time commitment, so you will only get it when they are available (work kids obligations etc).

It is better than a long distance thing with all the costs and emotional drain for infrequent sex. it is a good deal for me as I don't want to see a woman often. I'm quite happy to do my own thing and only see them to empty my balls when both our kids are occupied. I don't want all that true love talk and hassle of always considering a partner every day.

Because it is a regular partner, but sex is not everyday, it can be very good sex and very long sessions. without all the blah blah and emotional cost.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » October 28th, 2016, 11:26 am

good post and seems like you got exactly what you want

had something similar when i stayed in cebu, was there for a year and had many girls all of them knowing it wasnt a serious relationship, pinays are flaky and only one stuck with it throughout the year, she didnt have a kid but lived pretty far away in mactan

i met her in january towards the end of the month, she came over and we banged the first time

we texted a bit but not much, i figured she was another one and done, then end of february she texts me and hints that she wants to come over, she didnt speak much english and when she came over it was pretty much come in, chat for 5 minutes, move to the bed, she showers and leaves

this happened towards the end of every month throughout the year until i left, she always came a few days before her period was coming (she scheduled that, not me) so i was free to finish inside of her which was a nice add on to an already great situation

it took me a few months to pick up on it, but once i figured it out i would start texting her more towards the end of the month and invite her over and she would gladly be over

find 5-10 girls like that who visit you once a month and youve got it made
avid follower of site about travel and girls http://guysnightlife.com
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » October 28th, 2016, 11:42 am

Eric wrote:No one said I look down on them, asshole.

You are the biggest damn redneck on this forum. Don't know why you suddenly got interest in attacking me, but go ahead. I already said I got some...if you read my damn posts - you'd know that. You just saw it as an opportunity to go on a self-righteous rant about...whatever it is you want to rant about.

Your whole reason for posting is because my saying it is below me somehow makes you feel inferior - it hurts your fragile self esteem. I didn't even say others couldn't do it - asshole.

Shut the f*ck up and stick to your own topic(s). Unless you have something to add. Maybe not everyone wants to be a backwoods redneck like you - hating everyone of any color. Proclaiming the greatness of the white race what an imbecile idiot you are. You don't speak for all whites either.

just don't go doing something crazy like shooting up a shopping mall or school, bro.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » October 28th, 2016, 11:46 am

Kradmelder wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
But I consciously choose prostitutes due to the fact that sex is the same, whether it's free or paid. Anyone who disagrees with this is most likely a guy who has never had sex with a prostitute and had limited experience with "free" women too.

There is another way. I choose women that have a kid, their own Home, and a serious job, hence have no time for relationshit rubbish. they just need sex once in a while. To keep it just good sex, and due to schedules and needs it means you can only pomp them once or twice a month. They either can't, don't need it more than that, or to make sure no relationshit starts. so this also has a price. less frequent sex. The reason they want no strings sex is because they can't make the time commitment, so you will only get it when they are available (work kids obligations etc).

It is better than a long distance thing with all the costs and emotional drain for infrequent sex. it is a good deal for me as I don't want to see a woman often. I'm quite happy to do my own thing and only see them to empty my balls when both our kids are occupied. I don't want all that true love talk and hassle of always considering a partner every day.

Because it is a regular partner, but sex is not everyday, it can be very good sex and very long sessions. without all the blah blah and emotional cost.

yea that's cool but I really like my method of where I can just go to some small scale brothel, choose a sexy brown girl between the ages of 18 to 30, and then bang her for 14 US dollars. Even the prospect of banging single mothers seems like too much work to me. So yeah f***ing prostitutes has indeed destroyed any motivation to be around normal women. It's that same feeling you get when you minimalize your life, when you cut out all unnecessary things. You feel lighter and more peaceful and satisfied.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » October 28th, 2016, 11:50 am

nomadphilippines wrote:good post and seems like you got exactly what you want

had something similar when i stayed in cebu, was there for a year and had many girls all of them knowing it wasnt a serious relationship, pinays are flaky and only one stuck with it throughout the year, she didnt have a kid but lived pretty far away in mactan

i met her in january towards the end of the month, she came over and we banged the first time

we texted a bit but not much, i figured she was another one and done, then end of february she texts me and hints that she wants to come over, she didnt speak much english and when she came over it was pretty much come in, chat for 5 minutes, move to the bed, she showers and leaves

this happened towards the end of every month throughout the year until i left, she always came a few days before her period was coming (she scheduled that, not me) so i was free to finish inside of her which was a nice add on to an already great situation

it took me a few months to pick up on it, but once i figured it out i would start texting her more towards the end of the month and invite her over and she would gladly be over

find 5-10 girls like that who visit you once a month and youve got it made

Philippines is super easy for white men. If you're a white guy you will be drowning in p***y there. On all these dating groups and sites, it's mostly Filipina girls looking for a white guy, so I would assume it would be easy as shit to get girls to f**k there. Use Tinder, OK Cupid, and whatever other sites. Just be careful because most of them will also want to marry you and thus you might have trouble getting rid of them later on. So in that sense, sticking with prostitutes might be the saner thing to do, since a prostitute won't stalk you and try to get you to marry her like a lot of normal women will. The only truly casual no strings attached sex is with a prostitute.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby Eric » October 28th, 2016, 12:11 pm

So many butthurts, here. All I said was - I don't make the choice to pay money for sex, because mostly I want to save my money that's all. So many took it the wrong way. I wasn't making a making a moral judgement. I MOSTLY feel that sluts & majority of women don't deserve it. Especially those women on Tan Tan. You guys took it the wrong way. It's below me and ANY man to pay large sums to women who use them. Completely. That's what I meant by "below me". It's hurting my dignity and causes rage and that's something I think any man here could understand. If I could bang girls for 14 bucks I probably definitely would, but it's not cheap around here. I don't know where you are. KraKmelder, you don't know much about my father situation, or what you're approaching talking about it, you fired from the hip, I'll forgive you this time. Shut up.

Hardcore perfectionism is incredibly damaging to any healthy development. http://www.ocdonline.com/the-right-stuff >You're lucky you didn't grow up with it - should consider yourself fortunate. I'm not going to defend myself against the attacks.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Postby Kradmelder » October 28th, 2016, 1:35 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Eric wrote:No one said I look down on them, asshole.

just don't go doing something crazy like shooting up a shopping mall or school, bro.

Are you also butthurt bru? Wow, I am an asshole and a redneck. I should be miserable and blame every one and accuse my father of being OCD and ruining my life :lol:

Guess I should go to someone else's topics, but this is yours so do you welcome me here? :lol:

Sorry, I'm laughing so hard and about what some depressed loser says yet accuses others of being butthurt :lol: This forum is full of laughs.

Enjoy your weekend in the your brown brotherl bru. You are welcome to them all. I've got my mistress coming sunday to empty my balls a times after Im back from my ride. Then she must go home :lol: I promise not to be miserable if she gives me a hand job :lol: But she won't. she prefers her mouth.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions