Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:38 am

Banged this one yesterday. Was a lot darker skinned in real life. Had a very nice attitude, simple and cool girl. Started out with a covered blowjob and then I got on top and her p***y was very tight but finally got it loosened up and pounded her for 5 minutes then blasted away.

I checked with a different pimp and he is offering this Russian girl for around 80 US dollars. Should I go for her?

finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Let's start a philosophical conversation. I am going to state for the record the following:

You cannot be a conservative who is against feminism AND be a Christian at the same time BECAUSE Christianity is the ROOT cause of feminism and modern liberalism.

In Muslim countries there is almost no liberalism. In Asian countries that are buddhist or Hindu, there is almost no liberalism. And even in traditional Catholic countries, there is not a whole lot of liberalism either. It's only in PROTESTANT, modern Christian Western countries where liberalism has taken hold.

The worst part is that white nationalists are using Christianity as a banner. No, if you are truly a white nationalist, why not investigate Aryan dharma (Hinduism), which directly promotes race consciousness and that white is superior and black is inferior (I do not agree with this personally but it is what Hinduism teaches)?

Christianity is a sick religion that promotes WEAKNESS as virtue. The sooner we can throw off the shackles of Christianity and become free, the sooner we can progress towards masculine virtue and culture. And is it any coincidence that Christianity was created by a JEW and has been used to enslave the white race?

How does all this relate to prostitution? Because it was Christian WOMEN that demanded that prostitution be made illegal.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:55 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:In Muslim countries there is almost no liberalism. In Asian countries that are buddhist or Hindu, there is almost no liberalism. And even in traditional Catholic countries, there is not a whole lot of liberalism either. It's only in PROTESTANT, modern Christian Western countries where liberalism has taken hold.

How does all this relate to prostitution? Because it was Christian WOMEN that demanded that prostitution be made illegal.

This is very interesting, indeed in heavily catholic countries (like Mexico, Brazil, Columbia and the Philippines) there is almost no feminism.

It does seem like the countries that are heavily protestant (US, Canada, UK, Australia) have the most feminism.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:15 pm

jamesbond wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:In Muslim countries there is almost no liberalism. In Asian countries that are buddhist or Hindu, there is almost no liberalism. And even in traditional Catholic countries, there is not a whole lot of liberalism either. It's only in PROTESTANT, modern Christian Western countries where liberalism has taken hold.

This is very interesting, indeed in heavily catholic countries (like Mexico, Brazil, Columbia and the Philippines) there is almost no feminism.

It does seem like the countries that are heavily protestant (US, Canada, UK, Australia) have the most feminism.

just reject that CUCK religion of Christianity and embrace a religion that worships strength. Worship Odin or Thor or anyone but the faggot Christ.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:54 pm

Here is my fav number one. Awesome ass, big breasts, and a very good attitude.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Postby Eric » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:43 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Let's start a philosophical conversation. I am going to state for the record the following:

You cannot be a conservative who is against feminism AND be a Christian at the same time BECAUSE Christianity is the ROOT cause of feminism and modern liberalism.

In Muslim countries there is almost no liberalism. In Asian countries that are buddhist or Hindu, there is almost no liberalism. And even in traditional Catholic countries, there is not a whole lot of liberalism either. It's only in PROTESTANT, modern Christian Western countries where liberalism has taken hold.

The worst part is that white nationalists are using Christianity as a banner. No, if you are truly a white nationalist, why not investigate Aryan dharma (Hinduism), which directly promotes race consciousness and that white is superior and black is inferior (I do not agree with this personally but it is what Hinduism teaches)?

Christianity is a sick religion that promotes WEAKNESS as virtue. The sooner we can throw off the shackles of Christianity and become free, the sooner we can progress towards masculine virtue and culture. And is it any coincidence that Christianity was created by a JEW and has been used to enslave the white race?

Well, you're equating Protestantism with Christianity - I don't necessarily think that's true to be honest. I do see Protestantism as liberal and a Trojan Horse to for liberalism, actually. I see wgat you're saying about the Weakness of Christianity...I've had many of the same thoughts as you.
I'll look more into Aryan dharma, thank you for this topic.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:28 am

Eric wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Let's start a philosophical conversation. I am going to state for the record the following:

Well, you're equating Protestantism with Christianity - I don't necessarily think that's true to be honest. I do see Protestantism as liberal and a Trojan Horse to for liberalism, actually. I see wgat you're saying about the Weakness of Christianity...I've had many of the same thoughts as you.
I'll look more into Aryan dharma, thank you for this topic.

Aryan dharma, presently known as Hinduism, is the original religion and culture of this planet before all these man made religions and divisions came in a few thousand years ago. Trust me, you will not find any philosophy even remotely as profound as the Arya dharma.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions