Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Kradmelder » November 9th, 2016, 1:04 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:So has anybody went out and had any experiences with a prostitute? I'm gonna do another one today or tomorow, and I'll post a short review and her pics.


I had one girlfriend who was a model, but spent all her money on clothes, shoes, lingerie, cosmetics, salons and spas etc. So I had all the 'us' bills. She did f all around the house and when i asked her aren't you going to contribute anything she replied she contributes sex. So i said do you mean you contribute sex in exchange for me paying and doing everything? There is a word for that. She said am i calling her a whore.....well if the stiletto fits :D . Does that count as a prostitute? :lol:

She was far from the most talented in bed. Such women are usually to selfish and self absorbed to be good in bed anyway. Go down a few notches and they are willing to please, far more libido, and wild in bed. The really good ones that know it think they do you a great favour by spreading and think what will I get out of this.


Well it gets back to my point. "Free" women are super flaky, they are free to flake on you at any time. Whereas with a prostitute, that SECURITY is there, where you KNOW you will get sex.

And yes, sex with a prostitute generally tends to be far better than with a "free" woman. Maybe cause prostitutes have more practice and get paid for how well they perform in bed?


Well my mistress is 'free'. I don't even take her out for dinner or anything. Just provide wine. The only cost is enduring the constant hints about where the relationship is going, why don't we talk more, why don't we do things like normal people (only sex and gone in 2-3 hours). yet she was in good form in bed yesterday :lol: Maybe because i stayed away for weeks because those hints were getting too much. I did talk though. I said no way will i be getting married, have anyone move in, or talk about love and relationships. But women never get it when you are so clear. They expect double speak, hidden messages, lies and BS, just like they give men.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » November 10th, 2016, 4:38 am

Banged this one yesterday. Was a lot darker skinned in real life. Had a very nice attitude, simple and cool girl. Started out with a covered blowjob and then I got on top and her p***y was very tight but finally got it loosened up and pounded her for 5 minutes then blasted away.



I checked with a different pimp and he is offering this Russian girl for around 80 US dollars. Should I go for her?
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on December 11th, 2016, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » November 18th, 2016, 9:05 pm

Let's start a philosophical conversation. I am going to state for the record the following:

You cannot be a conservative who is against feminism AND be a Christian at the same time BECAUSE Christianity is the ROOT cause of feminism and modern liberalism.

In Muslim countries there is almost no liberalism. In Asian countries that are buddhist or Hindu, there is almost no liberalism. And even in traditional Catholic countries, there is not a whole lot of liberalism either. It's only in PROTESTANT, modern Christian Western countries where liberalism has taken hold.

The worst part is that white nationalists are using Christianity as a banner. No, if you are truly a white nationalist, why not investigate Aryan dharma (Hinduism), which directly promotes race consciousness and that white is superior and black is inferior (I do not agree with this personally but it is what Hinduism teaches)?

Christianity is a sick religion that promotes WEAKNESS as virtue. The sooner we can throw off the shackles of Christianity and become free, the sooner we can progress towards masculine virtue and culture. And is it any coincidence that Christianity was created by a JEW and has been used to enslave the white race?

How does all this relate to prostitution? Because it was Christian WOMEN that demanded that prostitution be made illegal.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby jamesbond » November 19th, 2016, 10:55 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:In Muslim countries there is almost no liberalism. In Asian countries that are buddhist or Hindu, there is almost no liberalism. And even in traditional Catholic countries, there is not a whole lot of liberalism either. It's only in PROTESTANT, modern Christian Western countries where liberalism has taken hold.

How does all this relate to prostitution? Because it was Christian WOMEN that demanded that prostitution be made illegal.


This is very interesting, indeed in heavily catholic countries (like Mexico, Brazil, Columbia and the Philippines) there is almost no feminism.

It does seem like the countries that are heavily protestant (US, Canada, UK, Australia) have the most feminism.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7982
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » November 21st, 2016, 10:15 pm

jamesbond wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:In Muslim countries there is almost no liberalism. In Asian countries that are buddhist or Hindu, there is almost no liberalism. And even in traditional Catholic countries, there is not a whole lot of liberalism either. It's only in PROTESTANT, modern Christian Western countries where liberalism has taken hold.

How does all this relate to prostitution? Because it was Christian WOMEN that demanded that prostitution be made illegal.


This is very interesting, indeed in heavily catholic countries (like Mexico, Brazil, Columbia and the Philippines) there is almost no feminism.

It does seem like the countries that are heavily protestant (US, Canada, UK, Australia) have the most feminism.


just reject that CUCK religion of Christianity and embrace a religion that worships strength. Worship Odin or Thor or anyone but the faggot Christ.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » December 1st, 2016, 6:54 pm

Here is my fav number one. Awesome ass, big breasts, and a very good attitude.
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on December 11th, 2016, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Eric » December 2nd, 2016, 12:43 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Let's start a philosophical conversation. I am going to state for the record the following:

You cannot be a conservative who is against feminism AND be a Christian at the same time BECAUSE Christianity is the ROOT cause of feminism and modern liberalism.

In Muslim countries there is almost no liberalism. In Asian countries that are buddhist or Hindu, there is almost no liberalism. And even in traditional Catholic countries, there is not a whole lot of liberalism either. It's only in PROTESTANT, modern Christian Western countries where liberalism has taken hold.

The worst part is that white nationalists are using Christianity as a banner. No, if you are truly a white nationalist, why not investigate Aryan dharma (Hinduism), which directly promotes race consciousness and that white is superior and black is inferior (I do not agree with this personally but it is what Hinduism teaches)?

Christianity is a sick religion that promotes WEAKNESS as virtue. The sooner we can throw off the shackles of Christianity and become free, the sooner we can progress towards masculine virtue and culture. And is it any coincidence that Christianity was created by a JEW and has been used to enslave the white race?

How does all this relate to prostitution? Because it was Christian WOMEN that demanded that prostitution be made illegal.


Well, you're equating Protestantism with Christianity - I don't necessarily think that's true to be honest. I do see Protestantism as liberal and a Trojan Horse to for liberalism, actually. I see wgat you're saying about the Weakness of Christianity...I've had many of the same thoughts as you.
I'll look more into Aryan dharma, thank you for this topic.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » December 2nd, 2016, 3:28 am

Eric wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Let's start a philosophical conversation. I am going to state for the record the following:

You cannot be a conservative who is against feminism AND be a Christian at the same time BECAUSE Christianity is the ROOT cause of feminism and modern liberalism.

In Muslim countries there is almost no liberalism. In Asian countries that are buddhist or Hindu, there is almost no liberalism. And even in traditional Catholic countries, there is not a whole lot of liberalism either. It's only in PROTESTANT, modern Christian Western countries where liberalism has taken hold.

The worst part is that white nationalists are using Christianity as a banner. No, if you are truly a white nationalist, why not investigate Aryan dharma (Hinduism), which directly promotes race consciousness and that white is superior and black is inferior (I do not agree with this personally but it is what Hinduism teaches)?

Christianity is a sick religion that promotes WEAKNESS as virtue. The sooner we can throw off the shackles of Christianity and become free, the sooner we can progress towards masculine virtue and culture. And is it any coincidence that Christianity was created by a JEW and has been used to enslave the white race?

How does all this relate to prostitution? Because it was Christian WOMEN that demanded that prostitution be made illegal.


Well, you're equating Protestantism with Christianity - I don't necessarily think that's true to be honest. I do see Protestantism as liberal and a Trojan Horse to for liberalism, actually. I see wgat you're saying about the Weakness of Christianity...I've had many of the same thoughts as you.
I'll look more into Aryan dharma, thank you for this topic.


Aryan dharma, presently known as Hinduism, is the original religion and culture of this planet before all these man made religions and divisions came in a few thousand years ago. Trust me, you will not find any philosophy even remotely as profound as the Arya dharma.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » December 9th, 2016, 12:26 am

Another one I f***ed
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on December 11th, 2016, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » December 9th, 2016, 12:29 am

I f***ed this one like 4 different times. She was a lot nicer looking in real life than in her pics. And she was very cheap too, only 8 dollars.
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on December 11th, 2016, 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » December 9th, 2016, 12:31 am

This one was a real angel. Insisted on giving a bareback blowjob without a condom, and I was drunk so I agreed to it, otherwise I always use a condom. She then sat on top of my, facing reverse cowgirl style, and gave me a handjob with her sexy little brown feet in my face. I blasted hard!
Last edited by JohnDoeBigBaller on December 11th, 2016, 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby zboy1 » December 9th, 2016, 4:57 pm

The last Indian chick is hot. You must be having fun blasting all the Indian whores, JohnDoe, Lol. Can you get non-prostitute Indian females in India? Is that difficult to do?

I'm sure it's not hard, considering I heard that Indian woman are increasingly dating and sleeping with foreign men.

Can you imagine trying to get non-prostitute Indian girls that look as attractive as the Indian girls you posted in the U.K. or the States? Very difficult.

Indian woman abroad can be as bad as JAPS (Jewish American Princesses).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4548
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » December 10th, 2016, 10:39 am

I like Indian girls because they are like East Asians ("orientals"), many of them leave pubic hair, even if it's a 5 o'clock shadow.
Technically-speaking, INdians/Pakistanis/Sri Lankans are South Asians.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » December 11th, 2016, 1:15 am

I posted the same thread on RooshV Forums and it actually got to 5 pages of comments before I got banned:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-59893.html
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » December 11th, 2016, 1:17 am

zboy1 wrote:The last Indian chick is hot. You must be having fun blasting all the Indian whores, JohnDoe, Lol. Can you get non-prostitute Indian females in India? Is that difficult to do?

I'm sure it's not hard, considering I heard that Indian woman are increasingly dating and sleeping with foreign men.

Can you imagine trying to get non-prostitute Indian girls that look as attractive as the Indian girls you posted in the U.K. or the States? Very difficult.

Indian woman abroad can be as bad as JAPS (Jewish American Princesses).


Yeah a lot of indian women have that bitchy princess attitude but towards a white man they will be quite humble. The same c**ts who would act like a total bitch towards an indian man would act quite submissive towards me.

Yeah if you use Tinder, OKCupid, Facebook, you can definitely cast a huge net and catch a few indian girls to sleep with. This is in the big cities.

Either way the living standards of India is a total shithole so I'd suggest just going to Thailand or Philippines instead, where you can relax. In India you can never truly relax as there is someone constantly trying to scam or cheat you.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 308
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests