Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Wolfeye » December 18th, 2016, 8:50 am

Problems with hookers:
(1) Rush- things are on a clock & sometimes it's a pretty short one (20 minutes can be too short, especially if you consider the whole "on the clock" feel to wear off).
(2) Environment- things might be digging into your back,legs, etc... .
(3) Condom- the feel can detract from things pretty strongly & obviously it creates a barrier.
(4) Limits- there's a surprisingeffect from subtle things that are usually there (ex: no kissing- even if you weren't really looking to do that specifically, things like her closeness when you would be doing that are potentially missed).
(5) Missing "Magnetism"- don't know what to call this & I guess it could be there sometimes, but that can be a big one. Not necessarily something you'd tell the guys about, there it is.

I guess these can all be present with a regular woman, but I think that that's the more "effective" situation. That is, if she's not a general pain in the ass & she's good in bed.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1292
Joined: December 29th, 2013, 7:18 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » December 18th, 2016, 11:12 am

Wolfeye wrote:Problems with hookers:
(1) Rush- things are on a clock & sometimes it's a pretty short one (20 minutes can be too short, especially if you consider the whole "on the clock" feel to wear off).
(2) Environment- things might be digging into your back,legs, etc... .
(3) Condom- the feel can detract from things pretty strongly & obviously it creates a barrier.
(4) Limits- there's a surprisingeffect from subtle things that are usually there (ex: no kissing- even if you weren't really looking to do that specifically, things like her closeness when you would be doing that are potentially missed).
(5) Missing "Magnetism"- don't know what to call this & I guess it could be there sometimes, but that can be a big one. Not necessarily something you'd tell the guys about, there it is.

I guess these can all be present with a regular woman, but I think that that's the more "effective" situation. That is, if she's not a general pain in the ass & she's good in bed.


1. That is why you buy 2 shots worth, or 2 or 3 hours. That way you can f**k her twice or thrice
2. Not sure what you mean by this. Even in 3rd world countries, the environment has all been clean.
3. So you wouldn't use a condom with a slut you got from Tinder or a bar? Because you are far more likely to get an STD from them than a prostitute
4. Most do kiss, and most do give an uncovered blow job with no condom, and some do give a GFE, Girlfriend Experience
5. That's not entirely true. If you are in a brothel and you select the hottest girl out of 20, there is obviously going to be magnetism or attraction there. I've f***ed prostitutes that were so hot, that I was so attracted to, that I cummed in like 2 minutes. If that isn't magnetism, I don't know what is.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 345
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » March 30th, 2017, 12:38 pm

What's up everyone? Had any good experiences with prostitutes lately?
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 345
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby nomadphilippines » March 30th, 2017, 1:25 pm

not recently, go back and forth between pros and non pros, currently in a non pro phase
avid follower of site about travel and girls http://guysnightlife.com
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: June 27th, 2015, 8:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby rahulsan » March 31st, 2017, 2:09 am

Its seems like they could be actually helpful in really sad times...
User avatar
rahulsan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: March 31st, 2017, 1:56 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby jamesbond » March 31st, 2017, 2:01 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:What's up everyone? Had any good experiences with prostitutes lately?


If prostitution was legal here in America, there would be many men who would use their services. Of course, feminists don't want prostitution to become legal because according to them, it turns women into 'sex objects.'

I thought feminists were all for women doing whatever they want with their bodies.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 8063
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby starchild5 » April 1st, 2017, 2:32 am

But Porn is legal in America because Jews control it. The only reason..Women in America are supposedly "Free" is because they can work in Porn and become sluts...Its also fine to watch porn but not do in real life...

They banned Craigslist adult ads..Even though Craigslist is a private company. They banned Backpage with the excuse of child porn...Now, all these women are free to work in Porn with less pay and more time on screen. There are no online big sites where women can list their services for American men to use..because then American men won't marry and produce slaves for the corporations.

Prostitution is illegal all over the world to create the concept of Marriage and create slaves aka kids.

The number 1 problem for humanity is marriage not prostitutes.
..I would have made marriage illegal because its a complete total scam for men..You loose the day you get married. Men get nothing whatsoever out of marriage ...Ask the 50% or more divorced American men if it ain;t true :P :P

This is the reason I don't interact with "Married Men" any more..because they have so much "responsibility" to create slaves.

Remember, Prostitutes came from a Broken "family" they were not made in a lab.

Man i love prostitutes so much...they complete me :) :)
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Cornfed » April 1st, 2017, 2:45 am

starchild5 wrote:
The number 1 problem for humanity is marriage not prostitutes.
..I would have made marriage illegal because its a complete total scam for men..You loose the day you get married. Men get nothing whatsoever out of marriage ...Ask the 50% or more divorced American men if it ain;t true :P :P

This is the reason I don't interact with "Married Men" any more..because they have so much "responsibility" to create slaves.

How are children to be raised, co-operative biological units to be established etc?
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby droid » April 1st, 2017, 4:35 am

starchild5 wrote:Man i love prostitutes so much...they complete me :) :)


I really miss that from southamerica and europe, the child-in-candy-store felling, and honestly, the practicality of it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3067
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Jonny Law » April 1st, 2017, 5:13 am

Cornfed wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
The number 1 problem for humanity is marriage not prostitutes.
..I would have made marriage illegal because its a complete total scam for men..You loose the day you get married. Men get nothing whatsoever out of marriage ...Ask the 50% or more divorced American men if it ain;t true :P :P

This is the reason I don't interact with "Married Men" any more..because they have so much "responsibility" to create slaves.

How are children to be raised, co-operative biological units to be established etc?


I am in favor of prostitution. Women are PROPERTY! It is moral to buy, rent and sell women. A women should be owned by their husband.

BULLSHIT
You get responsiblility (financial and legal) with no authority over your wife.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QQNuVgndWI

WOMEN IN THE WEST ARE NOT WIVES! MEN SHOULD NOT GET MARRIED!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1006
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » April 2nd, 2017, 1:43 am

droid wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Man i love prostitutes so much...they complete me :) :)


I really miss that from southamerica and europe, the child-in-candy-store felling, and honestly, the practicality of it.


Yeah man, that is one of the best feelings in the world. Walking into a brothel and seeing a line up of 10 hot f***ing women and getting to choose which one you want to f**k.

Christianity is a slave religion and it is primarily christianity which caused prostitution to become illegal. Other cultures allow it because their religion isn't f***ing repressed like christianity. Buddhist Asian cultures allow prostitution and don't make a big deal out of it.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 345
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Cornfed » April 2nd, 2017, 2:01 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Christianity is a slave religion and it is primarily christianity which caused prostitution to become illegal. Other cultures allow it because their religion isn't f***ing repressed like christianity. Buddhist Asian cultures allow prostitution and don't make a big deal out of it.

It is only recently that formerly Christian countries made prostitution illegal. Traditional Christianity did not have a problem with it.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5750
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » May 9th, 2017, 5:00 pm

Cornfed wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Christianity is a slave religion and it is primarily christianity which caused prostitution to become illegal. Other cultures allow it because their religion isn't f***ing repressed like christianity. Buddhist Asian cultures allow prostitution and don't make a big deal out of it.

It is only recently that formerly Christian countries made prostitution illegal. Traditional Christianity did not have a problem with it.


Feminism coupled with Christianity around 1900 and then by 1915, the feminist christian c**ts had made everything illegal and christian MEN were such CUCKS that they allowed the women to do this. Christianity turns men into CUCKS. That is why Christian countries are the most feminist countries.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 345
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Jeremy » May 11th, 2017, 2:30 am

Prostitution is a rich man's hobby. Say a guy has an above-median income of $40K/year after tax (I'm not even making this yet, and I have a supposedly marketable degree... but just for argument's sake). At a going rate of $300/hour, a hooker is going to cost him TWO DAYS of slaving away.

Is one hour of pleasure really worth two days of misery? Personally I'd rather invest that $300 and escape this Hunger Games for adults just a bit earlier. I guess I hate working more than I love p***y, but that's just me.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 398
Joined: July 27th, 2013, 6:47 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby MrMan » May 11th, 2017, 3:06 am

starchild5 wrote:The number 1 problem for humanity is marriage not prostitutes.[/b]..I would have made marriage illegal because its a complete total scam for men..You loose the day you get married. Men get nothing whatsoever out of marriage ...Ask the 50% or more divorced American men if it ain;t true :P :P


Of course, I disagree. There are a lot of benefits to getting married if one marries a decent woman. I just read on the thread about prostitutes being $300 a night. If that was the going rate, and I had paid that much for every sexual encounter, I would pobably have spent over a million dollars during the first year of marriage. If I were a whoremonger and paid just $30 a pop, I'd probably would have had to have paid $100,000 the first year of marriage. I made nowhere near that as an English teacher. I couldn't have afforded paying $10 that many times. (Not that I would have.) Just from a very raw, selfish, sexual perspective, that's an advantage right there.

I haven't had intercourse with a condom with my wife in over 15 years. We probably used them 10 times or so when we first got married. It allows for release with the minimal amount of physical pleasure, and there is a barrier there. As far as enjoyment goes, condoms allow for what, 10% to 30% of what a regular sexual encounter allows for?

I don't have to worry about STDs with my wife. She was a virgin when she married, and she doesn't cheat on me. I've only been with her, sexually, too. So, let's say I've had sex with her two, three, or four thousand times over the years. What are the chances I got an STD from that-- basically 0%. If I'd gone out and hired hookers, even if I'd used condoms, what are the chances I'd have contracted an STD? Much higher. Condoms dont' even protect against every STD.

Prostitution also nasty. I read in a newspaper about prostitutes who sleep with ten men a day. Let's say you hire one, and you are number 10 for that day. Some other dudes sweaty junk was just in there. There are some diseases that come from the base or pubic area, and not the tip. Crabs is a famous example. If you found a prostitute willing to do you without a condom, she may have done the other ten guys the same way. That may not be her own lubrication. That is just so terribly nasty.

Are there other benefits to being married? Of course there are. I don't care much for cooking. I can make sandwiches and ramen noodles. I can grill meat. I've tried to cook more than that on rare occasion. I made a decent spagghetti sauce once when my wife was learning to cook and had made a thin sweet sauce, and I wanted her to try something thick and garlicy for future reference. I have made french fries and nachos and a few other things. But the vast majority of cooking I've had at home since I got married has been by my wife. (We've had maid cook quite a bit at different times over the years, but it usually pales by comparison.) If I'd have had to pay at restaurants for the gourmet steaks, the Thai beef salad, papaya salad, or gree curry, Korean bulgogi and vegetable side dishes, the various pastas, stir fries, Indian curries, and all the different kinds of dishes she likes to cook for our family, I'd have spent quite a bit of money. If i were alone, I wouldn't be eating that stuff at home.

It is also nice to have someone else who does dishes, sweeps, mops floors, and washes, dries, and iron clothes.

I have kids, too. It is good to actually know them. A man who sleeps with prostitutes can have a bunch of kids all over the place that he doesn't even know. Two of kids could marry each other without him knowing they are brother and sister, and he'd miss out on two of his kids weddings at the same time. His kids could grow up wild and unruly, doing drugs using their mother's customers used needles. If a prostitute hired by a "john" wanted to kill one of his children, in some countries, they could go to the doctor and have it done before the child is born.

As far as socieity is concerned, and as far as the children is concerned, marriage is a whole lot better. Statistics show for children raised with their fathers in the home have better chances of success in terms of various measures like crime rates, drug use, teen pregnancy, grades in school.

In marriage, though, you do have to give. There is another person there to actually love and care about as a human being. She'll get stressed or have problems and want to talk to you about it. You'll have to work to support a household. Some women work outside the home, but by nature and instinct, men are to be providers and protectors. Children also require a lot of protection and support. Of course, in traditional cultures, children care for their parents in old age. You can teach your children to do that, both by example and what you drill into them when they are young.
MrMan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2085
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests