Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon May 16, 2016 4:40 pm

drronnie wrote:For me I rather have an average looking prostitute who accepts special wishes and offer the GFE but that is also getting less in Thailand since the hooker now use Facebook and Tinder to hookup with the Johns


I thought there were tons of brothels in Thailand?
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm







Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon May 16, 2016 4:43 pm

MrMan wrote:
Ghost wrote:The only reason a man would scorn the idea of p4p (and the men who use it) is because of his (fragile and foolish) ego. Also, sex is never free. All men pay for sex - the only matter is how you pay for it. Prettyboys almost always shame p4p simply because they can get laid because of their looks..


That's not true. I am against prostitution because it is a sin against God. Also, birth control is not 100% effective and prostitution results in bastards, and some prostitutes will respond to pregnancy by murdering your baby in her womb. It is not ethical to engage in it when you consider that, and there is a reason it is a sin.

Most men cannot reasonably afford $250 twice a week, and the price a man can pay later in pain and suffering from STDs is quite high. It is not unrealistic for a man to find a wife who is willing to have sex with him twice a week, and it is possible to find a wife who will have sex with him much more often.

I've never been to a prostitute, but I've had sexual interactions with my wife probably thousands of times, and she cooks gourmet meals, washes clothes, sweeps, mops, takes care of the kids, helps arrange a social schedule, packs bags, and washes dishes. If you hired a prostitute, would she clean your apartment and cook for you, too?


How many women have you had sex with in your entire life?

If your goal is to bang as many hot young women as possible, there's no better method than thru prostitution.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon May 16, 2016 5:24 pm

Adama wrote:All it takes is one or two bad experiences with women in general or in relationships with women, and I think many men simply give up on the concept of finding a healthy woman for a wife. It just doesn't seem as if good women exist for men like this. So they go to hookers. I know for the first 30 years of my life, every woman seemed like the epitome of evil because of the things that they said and did to me. Now I realize that even though sociopaths now comprise the majority of humanity, there is still a small remnant of good women out there who are worth it in this world, and this number is probably around 10% of women. I was choosing the wrong women, namely the low hanging fruit.


Man, you are trying to make this subject incredibly complex. Ultimately most guys do it because they ENJOY sex. I do it because I want to experience different sexual experiences with exotic women. The last thing I am thinking about while banging a prostitute is anti feminism. It's like trying new food, that's all. Nothing complex or philosophical about it. Some days let's say you want to try a hot African woman, other days an exotic indian woman, other days a sexy Asian woman. That's all there is to it.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Adama » Mon May 16, 2016 8:21 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Adama wrote:All it takes is one or two bad experiences with women in general or in relationships with women, and I think many men simply give up on the concept of finding a healthy woman for a wife. It just doesn't seem as if good women exist for men like this. So they go to hookers. I know for the first 30 years of my life, every woman seemed like the epitome of evil because of the things that they said and did to me. Now I realize that even though sociopaths now comprise the majority of humanity, there is still a small remnant of good women out there who are worth it in this world, and this number is probably around 10% of women. I was choosing the wrong women, namely the low hanging fruit.


Man, you are trying to make this subject incredibly complex. Ultimately most guys do it because they ENJOY sex. I do it because I want to experience different sexual experiences with exotic women. The last thing I am thinking about while banging a prostitute is anti feminism. It's like trying new food, that's all. Nothing complex or philosophical about it. Some days let's say you want to try a hot African woman, other days an exotic indian woman, other days a sexy Asian woman. That's all there is to it.


Wait a minute. Why are you picking on me? I don't care what you do.

Exotic Indians? Okay, I can believe that there are a few of those. Exotic Asian women? Probably tons of them. It's a good story though.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Adama » Mon May 16, 2016 8:24 pm

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Ghost wrote:The only reason a man would scorn the idea of p4p (and the men who use it) is because of his (fragile and foolish) ego. Also, sex is never free. All men pay for sex - the only matter is how you pay for it. Prettyboys almost always shame p4p simply because they can get laid because of their looks..


That's not true. I am against prostitution because it is a sin against God. Also, birth control is not 100% effective and prostitution results in bastards, and some prostitutes will respond to pregnancy by murdering your baby in her womb. It is not ethical to engage in it when you consider that, and there is a reason it is a sin.

Most men cannot reasonably afford $250 twice a week, and the price a man can pay later in pain and suffering from STDs is quite high. It is not unrealistic for a man to find a wife who is willing to have sex with him twice a week, and it is possible to find a wife who will have sex with him much more often.

I've never been to a prostitute, but I've had sexual interactions with my wife probably thousands of times, and she cooks gourmet meals, washes clothes, sweeps, mops, takes care of the kids, helps arrange a social schedule, packs bags, and washes dishes. If you hired a prostitute, would she clean your apartment and cook for you, too?


How many women have you had sex with in your entire life?

If your goal is to bang as many hot young women as possible, there's no better method than thru prostitution.


That's not his goal, obviously. Didn't you read his post? :)

It isn't about numbers. It is about the feeling, connection and experience. You don't need numbers for that. You just need to be satisfied with that which you have, and if you don't have one, get one. To paraphrase what MrMan already wrote: he is satisfied with his wife and doesn't have a goal to bang other women.

It isn't about numbers for non-mongers. It is about how many new babes they can score for mongers, also known as sex addicts.

See, it isn't about the sex. It is about mongering. That's what you don't recognize. Not that I blame you for liking women. I love women myself.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Mon May 16, 2016 9:12 pm

Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Ghost wrote:The only reason a man would scorn the idea of p4p (and the men who use it) is because of his (fragile and foolish) ego. Also, sex is never free. All men pay for sex - the only matter is how you pay for it. Prettyboys almost always shame p4p simply because they can get laid because of their looks..


That's not true. I am against prostitution because it is a sin against God. Also, birth control is not 100% effective and prostitution results in bastards, and some prostitutes will respond to pregnancy by murdering your baby in her womb. It is not ethical to engage in it when you consider that, and there is a reason it is a sin.

Most men cannot reasonably afford $250 twice a week, and the price a man can pay later in pain and suffering from STDs is quite high. It is not unrealistic for a man to find a wife who is willing to have sex with him twice a week, and it is possible to find a wife who will have sex with him much more often.

I've never been to a prostitute, but I've had sexual interactions with my wife probably thousands of times, and she cooks gourmet meals, washes clothes, sweeps, mops, takes care of the kids, helps arrange a social schedule, packs bags, and washes dishes. If you hired a prostitute, would she clean your apartment and cook for you, too?


How many women have you had sex with in your entire life?

If your goal is to bang as many hot young women as possible, there's no better method than thru prostitution.


That's not his goal, obviously. Didn't you read his post? :)

It isn't about numbers. It is about the feeling, connection and experience. You don't need numbers for that. You just need to be satisfied with that which you have, and if you don't have one, get one. To paraphrase what MrMan already wrote: he is satisfied with his wife and doesn't have a goal to bang other women.

It isn't about numbers for non-mongers. It is about how many new babes they can score for mongers, also known as sex addicts.

See, it isn't about the sex. It is about mongering. That's what you don't recognize. Not that I blame you for liking women. I love women myself.


In Asia, prostitution isn't really such a big deal. Like, it's normal for guys to go to a bar, have 2 or 3 beers, then take a group visit to some brothel or whorehouse. It's just natural male-bonding behavior and totally harmless.

Whereas in America, people get freaked out so easily. I remember what it was like to live in America, it's like everyone is constantly paranoid and afraid all the time of anything and everything.
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue May 17, 2016 12:02 am

The_Adventurer wrote:
Rock wrote:Now do ALL guys pay for sex one way or another? No no no. Is sex ever free for some guys? Yes yes yes. In fact, some guys even get paid by women for sex or at least companionship.

- There are loads of guys in US ghettos for example living off women and the support they get from the government.

- I met a Swedish scammer in Pattaya who was using his much younger gf as a tool to scam guys on the Internet. He was living off her that way. Many guys materially use, scam, or live off women. In the opener of Stick's column from a week ago (Throwing Away the Winning Lottery Ticket), he talk's about an American guy who married a Thai girl in the States, used her for money, then divorced her.

- Male strippers and gigolos get paid by women who buy them drinks, meals, pay for their time, and support them in relationships. Watch Stephan Mol interview with a male stripper.


Karen Straight asks what's the percentage of men selling sex and companionship to women as opposed to the other way around? Citing the minuscule exceptions doesn't really add much to the argument. I say that as someone who has had a woman buy me gifts and pay for me. (I suppose you could say she wasn't much to look at if that balances the scales at all)

The biggest arguments in favour, especially in the case of a guy like I was speaking of, are time, as he is freaking busy, and skill.

Be honest. Have you ever gotten a phenomenal blowjob from a regular girl?


Exactly. What Adventure said.^
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue May 17, 2016 12:31 am

Rock wrote:
Now do ALL guys pay for sex one way or another? No no no. Is sex ever free for some guys? Yes yes yes. In fact, some guys even get paid by women for sex or at least companionship.

- There are loads of guys in US ghettos for example living off women and the support they get from the government.

- I met a Swedish scammer in Pattaya who was using his much younger gf as a tool to scam guys on the Internet. He was living off her that way. Many guys materially use, scam, or live off women. In the opener of Stick's column from a week ago (Throwing Away the Winning Lottery Ticket), he talk's about an American guy who married a Thai girl in the States, used her for money, then divorced her.

- Male strippers and gigolos get paid by women who buy them drinks, meals, pay for their time, and support them in relationships. Watch Stephan Mol interview with a male stripper.


I know these type of guys, my uncle was one of them. The deal is this, when a man is able to live off a woman, almost every instance I have seen that woman is fat, unattractive, old, or is a single mother of multiple children or just a combination of all the above.

For the rare woman who is attractive and lets a man live off her, usually she's the shy "good girl" from the nice part of town who submits herself fully to the bad boy because he makes her feel safe and protected or he's the loser drug addict type who she feels it's her duty to nurture and help him turn his life around.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue May 17, 2016 12:35 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:Seeing a prostitute is basically saying: I can't get laid the regular way, so I have to pay for it.


The majority of customers for prostitutes, especially in Asia, are married men.

I once asked a business associate, successful, driving a BMW and constantly being hit on by young beautiful girls, about seeing prostitutes. He said, "Normal girls don't know how to service a man like a professional."


Exactly. I wish I had mentioned that point in my essay. That the average prostitute is FAR more skilled at sex than the average normal woman. And yea, most guys that see prostitutes are married men. If you're not married? Then do the whole PUA/game shit and game normal women AND f**k prostitutes also. If you're married? Don't risk f***ing up your marriage by having an affair. Just bang a prostitute.


I was once in a motel room with 2 escorts at the same time and we got into a conversation about the type of guys that call them and they both told me most of their customers are married men. They said the male customers don't even bother to take their wedding band off and also that a single young man is a rare customer in their business.


That's very interesting. Yes, a lot of single guys are actually virgins or extremely sexually inexperienced, and they haven't realized yet that all they really want out of a woman is sex. Married men HAVE realized that for the most part, due to having lived with a woman.

Sex is the most important aspect of a relationship with women. Prostitutes give sex very cheaply, without all the expectations, attachments, and hassles. That's why women HATE prostitutes. They undercut the value of their own massively overinflated pussies.


Couldn't have said that any better.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue May 17, 2016 1:10 am

Rock wrote:
2. Honestly, no, I never had, from any girl ever. I'm not into BJs. That's not my thing at all. But, the most phenomenal sexual experiences I've ever had in my life have all been with regular girls.


Rock, one thing I learned about women is that you never know who they really are. The escort I meet late at night is somebody's girlfriend during the day in another part of town, or she could be the girl you meet on a dating site who plays innocent and claims to be single.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Will N. Dowd » Tue May 17, 2016 1:43 am

A lot of your so called "normal women" are prostitutes. They may not stand on a street corner selling themselves, but unless you keep paying their bills, and buying them presents, they will withhold sex from guys. So they give you sex if you pay for all their nonsense, and submit to their demands, and are attentive to all their needs. As soon as you stop paying the bills, they usually stop the sex, even though they were paying them themselves before hand. So you pay them for sex, indirectly, compared to directly, but you are still paying for the same thing. Not all, but most women are like this, and of course most will deny it all. Try telling them they will get no more gifts or support from you and see how they react then. The most honest relationships are friends with benefits, because no money is involved in paying for the action. If their is money involved and one person is paying more or most of it to keep the other person sleeping with them, it's prostitution, but is called a relationship or marriage. So yes, prostitution is legal in the US, it's just called dating and marriage. Think about it, selling is legal, and sex is legal, but strangely selling sex directly is illegal, so it's done indirectly, and called dating and marriage.

If street hookers are black, and no commitment friends with benefits, with no romance, support or money exchange of any kind are white, then dating, marriage and relationships are the grey area. Marriages and Relationships where everything shared is split exactly 50/50 and each person pays for all their own other stuff may be white too, but these are extremely rare. Men want as much sex as possible for as little money as possible, while women want as much money as possible, for as little sex as possible. Sex is the world's greatest loss leader.
User avatar
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:09 am
Location: Never Land

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Adama » Tue May 17, 2016 2:03 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:A lot of your so called "normal women" are prostitutes. They may not stand on a street corner selling themselves, but unless you keep paying their bills, and buying them presents, they will withhold sex from guys. So they give you sex if you pay for all their nonsense, and submit to their demands, and are attentive to all their needs. As soon as you stop paying the bills, they usually stop the sex, even though they were paying them themselves before hand. So you pay them for sex, indirectly, compared to directly, but you are still paying for the same thing. Not all, but most women are like this, and of course most will deny it all. Try telling them they will get no more gifts or support from you and see how they react then. The most honest relationships are friends with benefits, because no money is involved in paying for the action. If their is money involved and one person is paying more or most of it to keep the other person sleeping with them, it's prostitution, but is called a relationship or marriage. So yes, prostitution is legal in the US, it's just called dating and marriage. Think about it, selling is legal, and sex is legal, but strangely selling sex directly is illegal, so it's done indirectly, and called dating and marriage.

If street hookers are black, and no commitment friends with benefits, with no romance, support or money exchange of any kind are white, then dating, marriage and relationships are the grey area. Marriages and Relationships where everything shared is split exactly 50/50 and each person pays for all their own other stuff may be white too, but these are extremely rare. Men want as much sex as possible for as little money as possible, while women want as much money as possible, for as little sex as possible. Sex is the world's greatest loss leader.


There are two things here. First this is an over generalization. Second this is also a massive delusion. I will attempt to show you how below:

unless you keep paying their bills, and buying them presents, they will withhold sex from guys. So they give you sex if you pay for all their nonsense, and submit to their demands, and are attentive to all their needs. As soon as you stop paying the bills, they usually stop the sex,


To me this says that men must pay for women or those women will withhold sex or leave. Is this the proper interpretation?

Then you immediately write:

The most honest relationships are friends with benefits, because no money is involved in paying for the action.


The only problem with this is, you've already excluded this possibility under your first statement above it. That is you've already stated that women won't have sex with men unless those men pay. How is it then possible that women will have sex without men paying?

Do you see how this is a delusion? This should bring you some cognitive dissonance. Don't you find these two mutually exclusive?

The thing is, most women may be like this. Or it could just be the ones that you're meeting and focusing on. For example, if you go to clubs all the time, why would you be surprised that the women have high mileage? If you go to France, would you expect there to be many Francophones? Why then do we confuse good girls with bad girls? There are good girls and then there are bad girls. The hint is that bad girls act like bad girls. So when you meet a woman who has been trying to use you for money, you know that she is a bad girl. Does that mean that all women are that way? No.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby The_Adventurer » Tue May 17, 2016 2:39 am

Adama wrote:There are two things here. First this is an over generalization. Second this is also a massive delusion. I will attempt to show you how below:

The most honest relationships are friends with benefits, because no money is involved in paying for the action.


The only problem with this is, you've already excluded this possibility under your first statement above it. That is you've already stated that women won't have sex with men unless those men pay. How is it then possible that women will have sex without men paying?

Do you see how this is a delusion? This should bring you some cognitive dissonance. Don't you find these two mutually exclusive?



Come on Adama, you make it sound like friends with benefits is somehow a very common thing. Never mind the fact that it is a very recent phenomenon. I can count on one hand the number of people I know in a friends with benefits style relationship. In every single case, the woman was the type who wanted to be a man. She was career focused, didn't want kids, and have very little time for much else. Yet, every single guy had known in my adult life was either married or dating. You can't even compare the two.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Adama » Tue May 17, 2016 2:49 am

The_Adventurer wrote:
Adama wrote:There are two things here. First this is an over generalization. Second this is also a massive delusion. I will attempt to show you how below:

The most honest relationships are friends with benefits, because no money is involved in paying for the action.


The only problem with this is, you've already excluded this possibility under your first statement above it. That is you've already stated that women won't have sex with men unless those men pay. How is it then possible that women will have sex without men paying?

Do you see how this is a delusion? This should bring you some cognitive dissonance. Don't you find these two mutually exclusive?



Come on Adama, you make it sound like friends with benefits is somehow a very common thing. Never mind the fact that it is a very recent phenomenon. I can count on one hand the number of people I know in a friends with benefits style relationship. In every single case, the woman was the type who wanted to be a man. She was career focused, didn't want kids, and have very little time for much else. Yet, every single guy had known in my adult life was either married or dating. You can't even compare the two.



The funny thing is, Will N Dowd seems to imply that those women you listed are the best type for relationships. What do you make of that?

Anyhow, the fact that it happens at all pretty much reduces the whole assumption that all sex with women is prostitution. It obviously is not if career women are willing to engage in FwB situations.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby The_Adventurer » Tue May 17, 2016 3:04 am

Adama wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:
Adama wrote:There are two things here. First this is an over generalization. Second this is also a massive delusion. I will attempt to show you how below:

The most honest relationships are friends with benefits, because no money is involved in paying for the action.


The only problem with this is, you've already excluded this possibility under your first statement above it. That is you've already stated that women won't have sex with men unless those men pay. How is it then possible that women will have sex without men paying?

Do you see how this is a delusion? This should bring you some cognitive dissonance. Don't you find these two mutually exclusive?



Come on Adama, you make it sound like friends with benefits is somehow a very common thing. Never mind the fact that it is a very recent phenomenon. I can count on one hand the number of people I know in a friends with benefits style relationship. In every single case, the woman was the type who wanted to be a man. She was career focused, didn't want kids, and have very little time for much else. Yet, every single guy had known in my adult life was either married or dating. You can't even compare the two.



The funny thing is, Will N Dowd seems to imply that those women you listed are the best type for relationships. What do you make of that?

Anyhow, the fact that it happens at all pretty much reduces the whole assumption that all sex with women is prostitution. It obviously is not if career women are willing to engage in FwB situations.


Look at what he's after. His only interest is in no strings attached sex . For him, that probably is the best type of relationship available. For those who might be looking for real marriage, a lot of what he has written holds a lot of weight. I've known too many guys whose woman left them because they lost their job or had some other financial mishap. It's far too easy to look at that and just say, "oh, the woman was just bad." There are always many other factors involved.

Calling it prostitution may be extreme, but you can't escape nature. A woman is going to be laid up, unable to fend for, or provide for, herself for months or years depending on how many children she's going to have. The man is supposed to pay. That's the way it should be.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: starchild5, Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests