Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?

Postby Cornfed » July 1st, 2017, 6:36 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:There are many risks in resorting to a prostitute, such as:

-Theft from apartment, hotel room, pockets, car, etc.

-Extortion, "If you don't pay me double, I will call the police and claim you raped me."

-Mental illness which manifests itself in BPD outbursts or rage fits.

-Illegal substance abuse which could expose you to arrest even though you had nothing to do with the illegal substances.

-Robbery schemes where you are lured somewhere then you are robbed, beaten, and maybe killed for money by her associates.

I would not recommend anyone engage in using a prostitute as I have seen too many of these incidents transpire in my time.

STILL LESS RISKY THAN MARRIAGE!
PROSTITUTES STILL BETTER THAN "NORMAL WOMEN"!

NORMAL WOMEN-
1. Child Support
2. Alamony
3. Jail Time when you are unable to pay

Oh very true!!!

You f***ing pigs would know it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby mand38 » July 3rd, 2017, 1:45 pm

"JohnDoeBigBaller", like your post, pro and contra arguments, don't have answer on question which women are better, but your post is really good... :)
How to Meet Woman and land fast One Night Stand ?
mand38
Freshman Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » July 6th, 2017, 1:05 pm

mand38 wrote:"JohnDoeBigBaller", like your post, pro and contra arguments, don't have answer on question which women are better, but your post is really good... :)

I believe in personal freedom so I am not going to tell people what to do. But I have presented many arguments in SUPPORT of prostitution in my essay. There's a lot of false ideas surrounding prostitution so I tried to dispell those ideas. It's up to each man to choose for himself though what kind of life he wants to live.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions