Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Irony of Eric.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The Irony of Eric.

Postby cdnFA » Sun May 15, 2016 12:18 am

He posted this from this thread
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15724&p=256257#p256257

This is what I don't understand. I don't mean any offense, but you have this guy, who makes his points by insulting others (and gets surprised when it comes back to him) while he makes his points. He's on a forum of HappierAbroad (I can't figure out why still, he's on here?) because everything he says he seems to just balk at everything. But it's people like this - like look at what he just did for example, he said he's sick of this place and that "all the people are crazy/delusional/ or mean" and then claims that we are not factual, etc., but then goes and provides an autistic bloggers website for the back up of his information - from self identified anti-social (literally antisocial) wackjob...as if that's credible sources. It's just astounding to me - we can shower with facts and data, people like this guy, and he denies us - calls us all names... and gets indignant. Then his "facts" come from a "aspergers ridden delusions of a bald pedophile who cant even fathom how to get his dick wet after 25 years" guy, and then all his followers on said forum who are also literally most likely psychopath and will admit being so. That's your source?

This is literally delusional. He won't look at facts, refuses to acknowledge reality - but instead throws up fists and fights childishly by hurling insults/names during debate(s), when the debates are calm.
I've noticed this group of people, which seems to be a larger & larger segment of our population always do things like this. They behave in similar ways; ie; they would go to a forum like that to provide "facts" or a rebuttal. They resort to ad hominem attacks during civil conversation, and can't understand that when someone insults them back/ it's either because they realize they are a fool/ and or just don't care anymore.
They have non-existent emotional regulation.


These are tactics employed by "left" and progressive culture - and you see it here. Just constant attack attack attack, insults, pettiness. Emotional reasoning, ....just a general inability to reason. I don't mean that insulting, this is honestly the truth.

I wouldn't even debate with this guy, if he wants to leave he should.
I can't figure out why he's here on this forum.


First of all I never complained about anyone being mean. I've mentioned that other people's complains of being treated roughly is hypocritical. There is a difference.
That threat I quoted isn't "facts" however it is a sampling of other people's opinions of this forum and I believe it is pretty suggestive. It also fully lines up with Eric's self reported social problems at work. Does anything think you can walk into any random bar or office and start talking about how Hitler was a good man and Jews are evil space aliens, flat earth and the other weirdness on this forum and not get weird looks or laughed at. How can anyone be so divorsed from reality. Even Nazi skinheads in their drunken stupor know that people don't like them.

But lets move to the fun stuff.

I am this irrational insulting machine that doesn't resort to facts.

Well look at this chain of PMs which you will see by the last post I have permission to post.
Ask yourself, who is the calm rational person and who is the child swinging away with nothing but insults.
Also note the first post at the bottom of the first picture where he asks me to stop and how he does it.
Also note that he claims later on to be having fun. Does it really look that way to anyone here. I am handing his but to him and all he has is the rhetorical equivalent to calling me a queerfag.

Each individual screen cap reads bottom to top of course.

Image
Image
Image
Image


I've called him stupid, irrational and said that he has no grasp on reality. Am I not right. These are not insults, they are facts, that he finds them insulting is a result of his lack of self awareness or a lack of self acceptance.
He calls me a child during this little performance of his, claims it doesn't bother him while begging me to shut up and actually thinks this exchange makes him come across well.

If I had a mike, I'd drop it now and walk off stage.

People like Eric and Adama bring such joy to us neckbeards.


Oh and unlike Adama who constantly calls me evil for being against torture and accused me of hating a fictional character incorrectly, everything here is backed by actual logic and evidence.
So I have to assume that this post must fit within posting guidelines.
I figure next time Eric yet again tried to paint me as something that he actually is, instead of replying I can just post a link to this post.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am







Re: The Irony of Eric.

Postby Eric » Sun May 15, 2016 1:31 am

How effing old are you, man? Jeez... Please stop, before you make yourself look like a fool - yet AGAIN. This is hilarious.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: The Irony of Eric.

Postby cdnFA » Sun May 15, 2016 3:58 am

Eric wrote:How effing old are you, man? Jeez... Please stop, before you make yourself look like a fool - yet AGAIN. This is hilarious.


You see guys, those messages were actually his words. I am not making this stuff up.

Him asking how old I am based on the above exchange, isn't it Ironic, dontcha think.
Telling me I am making a fool of myself. Again with the Irony.

Someone needs to send this to Alanis Morissette that moaning cow in case she redos the Ironic song but with actual Irony.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: The Irony of Eric.

Postby Eric » Sun May 15, 2016 4:46 am

Nobody is responding to you. because they think you're absolutely crazy and they'd be right.
Last edited by Eric on Sun May 15, 2016 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: The Irony of Eric.

Postby cdnFA » Sun May 15, 2016 5:01 am

Eric wrote:Nobody is responding to you. because they think you're absolutely crazy, and they'd be right.


You think you are nobody? I feel sorry for you. Well not really but it is sad.

Didn't you block me, didn't you say on multiple occupations that you didn't care what I had to say?

There, I made you look the fool and didn't even need to use an insult to do it.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: The Irony of Eric.

Postby Eric » Sun May 15, 2016 5:50 am

I let this go a long time ago. You keep going on and on, and on about it. You have mental problems because anyone else would have let this go. This is what happens when you leave wisdom behind, and are totally emotion-driven, as you are. You are like a dog with it's teeth sunk in. Start being a human, no one cares. Let it go - for your sake. Please ; ).
I really couldn't give a shit but honestly I'm just trying to help you out.. this is sad.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: The Irony of Eric.

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun May 15, 2016 5:52 am

The irony I see is grown men bickering and acting like school girls on a site that is supposed to be about going abroad and enjoying yourself.

For your own sake, don't.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: The Irony of Eric.

Postby Eric » Sun May 15, 2016 5:53 am

No, you see just one man.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: The Irony of Eric.

Postby cdnFA » Sun May 15, 2016 7:37 am

Eric wrote:No, you see just one man.



I'll agree with you there. ;)
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: The Irony of Eric.

Postby cdnFA » Sun May 15, 2016 7:49 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:The irony I see is grown men bickering and acting like school girls on a site that is supposed to be about going abroad and enjoying yourself.

For your own sake, don't.


Hey I am not a school girl, I am a neckbeard who sadly has way too much time on his hands. Totally different ;)

At least I can admit my failings.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: The Irony of Eric.

Postby cdnFA » Sun May 15, 2016 9:55 am

Eric wrote:I let this go a long time ago. You keep going on and on, and on about it. You have mental problems because anyone else would have let this go. This is what happens when you leave wisdom behind, and are totally emotion-driven, as you are. You are like a dog with it's teeth sunk in. Start being a human, no one cares. Let it go - for your sake. Please ; ).
I really couldn't give a shit but honestly I'm just trying to help you out.. this is sad.


You care. You care so much that you want to beat me up according to the other thread.

Also notice, you haven't given it up either, more Irony.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: The Irony of Eric.

Postby droid » Sun May 15, 2016 2:54 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:The irony I see is grown men bickering and acting like school girls on a site that is supposed to be about going abroad and enjoying yourself.
For your own sake, don't.


They're really swinging those purses hard lol, like "eeeek"
The original subject of debate is not even known anymore
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: The Irony of Eric.

Postby gnosis » Sun May 15, 2016 5:33 pm

Both cdnFA and Eric should be banned. Mods, hello? You need to moderate the forum.
User avatar
gnosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: The Irony of Eric.

Postby Eric » Sun May 15, 2016 5:52 pm

gnosis wrote:Both cdnFA and Eric should be banned. Mods, hello? You need to moderate the forum.


Yea, no. I don't think so. That's hardly fair. There is one here who wants to keep arguing. I'll tell you that it is not me. "Lets ban them both" is not a good idea! Jesus Christ, what's wrong with everyone. Can't anybody see I don't want to argue - but am defending myself? - but this jackass keeps going on. This guy just keeps spinning shit and trying to make me look like "the bad guy"! He should be banned.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: The Irony of Eric.

Postby Adama » Sun May 15, 2016 7:03 pm

cdnFA should be banned for starting this thread. This is trolling. No one should ever start a 500 word essay, complete with pictures, in order to call out another person. Making a whole entire thread just to troll someone else with a different opinion is the height of trolling. Nobody should be allowed to get away with that.

Just think of how much time and energy it would take to write that essay, take those screen shots, host them, link them and post them. Someone has the wrong motivation in mind. We aren't on here to destroy each other.

Besides we'll never meet one another, and we each have our own problems.

The problem is that some people are reprobate, always looking for a fight, and any sucker who bites back will become the day's target. Thats why I put fools on ignore immediately.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests