Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How Winston Became 'Happier Abroad'

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

How Winston Became 'Happier Abroad'

Postby jamesbond » May 20th, 2016, 9:07 pm

I made this video a few years ago and it shows in a funny but true way, how Winston became, 'happier abroad.' :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: How Winston Became 'Happier Abroad'

Postby jamesbond » May 20th, 2016, 9:51 pm

Here is another video I made a few years ago showing how happy Winston was in the Philippines. Maybe Winston should visit the Philippines more often. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » May 20th, 2016, 10:24 pm

Here is a music video I made a while ago of Winston in Russia having a blast meeting women. :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Traveler » May 20th, 2016, 10:42 pm

Nice videos. Winston has certainly not been content to lead a life of quiet desperation.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » December 12th, 2016, 9:31 pm

I just put james bonds video up on my channel too.

How Winston became happier abroad

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby zerowing1 » December 13th, 2016, 1:36 am

Very inspiring videos! :mrgreen:

Winston was truly a pioneer when he started his international adventures! Back in those days (late 90s?) it was extremely rare for someone to do what Winston did. He had the courage, determination, conviction, and iron will to fly to those countries (which could get pretty lawless and scary) and pursue his amorous dreams, and then chronicled his adventures, warts and all, on the internet for the world to see. Not easy by any means! :shock:

Nowadays, living abroad and international travel are much more common with digital nomads, geoarbitrage, etc., and they're not quite as scary or unknown anymore, but the now-legendary Winston Wu helped pave the way for the greenhorns, and he's still going strong in 2016, traveling the earth and posting new exploits! :D
zerowing1
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions