New video: How Winston became happier abroad

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

New video: How Winston became happier abroad

Post by jamesbond »

It's funny but true at the same time. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New video: How Winston became happier abroad

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:It's funny but true at the same time. :D

Thanks. The pics were funny and good but the music was loud and sounded like it came from a horror movie. lol

I should use that as our trailer or something. lol

Next time, remember to put the full URL in the description so that it's clickable, like this: http://www.happierabroad.com

And it'd be great to have the URL in the screen captions as well, like this: HappierAbroad.com

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: New video: How Winston became happier abroad

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Next time, remember to put the full URL in the description so that it's clickable, like this: http://www.happierabroad.com

And it'd be great to have the URL in the screen captions as well, like this: HappierAbroad.com

Thanks,
Winston
I just added the full URL in the description and added happierabroad.com in the screen captions too.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Wonderful. Just change the cheesy music though.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ErikHeaven wrote:Wonderful. Just change the cheesy music though.
Actually, the music is the best part of the video. The music is unnerving at the beginning (to show how unnerving Winston's life was in the US) then, the music is uplifting at the end, to show how uplifting Winston's life became after he went abroad. So the music fits the video perfectly. The music is from the horror movie, "Wes Craven's New Nightmare" a very good movie.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Nice work. Excellent emotion in the body-language of all the asian-guy poses.

Btw some of those photos of Winston "and friends" are more convincing than some others I've seen. More like dates, less like out-with-friends.

If going to adapt it for YouTube publicity I would change the music to something more upbeat once the blondes show up...
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

now how about winston doing one like this:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Video Promo: How Winston Became Happier Abroad

Post by jamesbond »

I made this video a few years ago and it shows in a funny but true way, how Winston became, 'happier abroad.' :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How Winston Became 'Happier Abroad'

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another video I made a few years ago showing how happy Winston was in the Philippines. Maybe Winston should visit the Philippines more often. :D

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a music video I made a while ago of Winston in Russia having a blast meeting women. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf0HNtvF5UM[/youtube]

Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Nice videos. Winston has certainly not been content to lead a life of quiet desperation.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just put jamesbond's video up on my channel too.

How Winston became happier abroad

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zerowing1
Freshman Poster

Post by zerowing1 »

Very inspiring videos! :mrgreen:

Winston was truly a pioneer when he started his international adventures! Back in those days (late 90s?) it was extremely rare for someone to do what Winston did. He had the courage, determination, conviction, and iron will to fly to those countries (which could get pretty lawless and scary) and pursue his amorous dreams, and then chronicled his adventures, warts and all, on the internet for the world to see. Not easy by any means! :shock:

Nowadays, living abroad and international travel are much more common with digital nomads, geoarbitrage, etc., and they're not quite as scary or unknown anymore, but the now-legendary Winston Wu helped pave the way for the greenhorns, and he's still going strong in 2016, traveling the earth and posting new exploits! :D