Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by Ghost » May 21st, 2016, 6:43 pm

You can't build a life on banging hoes. Having p4p is a necessary but not sufficient condition for a man to live a fulfilled life.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



gnosis
Freshman Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: August 28th, 2015, 3:52 pm

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by gnosis » May 21st, 2016, 7:28 pm

Ghost wrote:You can't build a life on banging hoes. Having p4p is a necessary but not sufficient condition for a man to live a fulfilled life.
You can build a satisfying life where hoes take care of all your sexual needs. No one said anything about hoes making you happy. If you are miserable, then no wife, girlfriend, or hoe is going to fix that.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8348
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by jamesbond » May 21st, 2016, 8:45 pm

S_Parc wrote:Win should just accept reality. He hit the big *45* and is no longer a kid. Playing with Star Wars (or fill-in-your-show) toys and action figures, a.k.a soulmate-itis, is for the younger and more idealistic crowd. BTW, I'd donated my Darth Vader doll and cheap light saber. Seriously, Star Wars VII sucks and the genre is done! RIP.
I know some guys who are Winston's age who are still looking for "the one." Some of these guys are divorced and some have never been married. They may find "the one" but the chances of that happening in America are about as great as the chances of a person being abducted by aliens. :P

If a guy in the US is looking for a "soul mate" or "the one" he needs to travel to foreign countries. Even then he may not find his ideal woman.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

fdiv
Freshman Poster
Posts: 80
Joined: May 15th, 2018, 11:35 am

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by fdiv » June 18th, 2018, 9:47 pm

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:
May 21st, 2016, 2:35 am
Banging women all day isn't a fulfilling life. It's the same as pointless entertainment like drugs, video games and etc. If that's all someone has then of course the person wouldn't be happy. They COULD be happy if they have other traits like a loving family, self acceptance and etc.
This is complete bullshit. It is only seriously said by men who had a flourishing or at least satisfying sex life from adolescence up untill going overseas. Not every HA does so out of hardship, some are just greedy. By doing that they are expending their natural virility from the beginning! I have a more in depth explanation of this on another computer, in response to Winston's thread here: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=37302. Basically it explains there is spiritual potential to turn energy from bitterness or resentment at this into a positive vitality. Some men would come to that naturally, some would have to do some meditation or technique to make it work for them. It all depends on that person. Winston proposed a legacy of living in a sex prison like the USA is an insurmountable block to achieving happiness and I propose that just the opposite. The heavy burden of humiliation can be transmuted into a wellspring of energy that will give you unnatural powers of virility. Have you ever seen some older Yogis, REAL yogis that are 70 years old and more healthy and vibrant than your average 30 year old schlub in the west? LOL
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2481
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by S_Parc » June 19th, 2018, 4:00 pm

jamesbond wrote:
May 21st, 2016, 8:45 pm
I know some guys who are Winston's age who are still looking for "the one." Some of these guys are divorced and some have never been married. They may find "the one" but the chances of that happening in America are about as great as the chances of a person being abducted by aliens. :P
Considering that UFO abductees and their fan base have national conventions on this topic :wink: ...

http://ufocongress.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_Abductee

I'm thinking that the soulmate thing is even less frequent.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27508
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by Winston » June 20th, 2018, 3:34 am

To the OP:

1. Why would I be happy just banging hoes? I am a man with a deep soul and deep emotions and heart and feelings. Man does not live by bread alone. He does not live by sex alone either. How can I just have sex like an animal or machine? I can't even do that without some good body language or affection from the woman. Of course I need love too. Don't we all? Are some of you really so hardened inside that you can't feel love anymore? Or do some of you have no soul or emotions or feelings anymore? If so, that is very sad and you guys should pray to God to restore your soul. Or read something like "Chicken Soup For the Soul" books.

2. To me, love is a NEED. So is romance. I'm very romantic and passionate. That's why I don't fit in the US, because in the US you are supposed to only need a job and not need others. That's BS. Of course we need others. Even the Bible in Genesis says that it is not good for man to be alone. Man and God are not enough. Man needs woman too. That's why Eve was created out of Adam's rib. But in the US, I'm not good enough to get love. If I was a machine and didn't need love, I could just stay in the US and work like a machine without any emotional needs. Think about it. I'm a hopeless romantic, that's true. I'm a Pisces and us Pisces are usually hopeless romantics.

3. Yes you can find good hoes sometimes to give you good sex. But after the act, you feel guilty, like you've wasted sacred sperm on someone who doesn't care for you. I don't know about you, but there's a feeling of guilt after that. Sex is a sacred act, it's not meant to be wasted like that. God intended sex to go along with love in a loving affectionate intimate relationship. Sex, like drugs and alcohol, can be an addiction. Satisfying an addiction will not cure it. It will only make your desires and cravings stronger. You will be left more and more dissatisfied, until one day you feel empty.

However, I don't agree with the guys who say "Banging hoes gets old after a while." That's not the problem. That's like saying "Eating food gets old after a while." That's not true. If you eat and get full, later you will be hungry again. Sex is like that too. Even when you're tired of it, if you go without sex for a while, you will be hungry for it again and miss it and want it again. So in that sense it can never get old. As long as you can get horny and feel sexual lust, sex can never get old, because the desire is still there. So I have no idea why some guys say that. Of course it's true that banging the same woman can get old after a while, but that has to do with the individual woman, not sex in general. If banging your wife or slut gets old, you will simply have sexual desire or lust for someone else. And of course if you are banging hoes, then you can just choose another hoe if you get tired of one.

4. Ask @Ghost. He has a girlfriend now that loves him for him, and he can tell you that nothing compares to it. A sugar baby hoe who pretends to like you because she wants money and gifts, is NOTHING compared to a real relationship where she likes you and wants to be with you because she wants to, not because she wants money or gifts. There's simply no comparison when you experience both.

5. I don't get why a lot of you guys think that women are incapable of love and only need men for security or money. Or that true love doesn't exist. Just because you guys have never met a woman that loves you for you, or had a relationship that was genuine and based on mutual love, doesn't mean others haven't. Definitely, there are couples who are together for true love. Even on this forum there are some. So the evidence and examples are there, if you want to find them. Sure. But the problem is, you guys DO NOT WANT to see that such couples exist, because you REFUSE to acknowledge their existence. But in reality, yes such couples exist. Women are human too and have feelings. Just because you men have no feelings or love, doesn't mean others don't either.

That's very Atheistic type thinking, to assume that if you don't have spiritual experiences or God experiences or experiences of true love, then no one else has either. It's extremely narrow and faulty logic. I don't think it's a coincidence or any surprise that most if not all men who think that women only care about money and financial security, are Atheists, not spiritual men. Such Atheists, I've noticed, seem to have a dead soul or spirit, hence their inability to connect with the divine. Maybe God or higher forces don't care about them so he don't draw them or try to go inside them. (there's a Bible verses in the Gospel of John where Jesus says "No one can come to me unless the Father draws him") And not surprisingly, most guys I know who like to get drunk and abuse alcohol and have one night stands, tend to be Atheists too, because they are empty with dead souls and have no inner life. You don't see Christians getting drunk a lot or believing that all or most women only want money. Only Atheists are that dense and narrow. @Adama what do you think?

Most likely, such men who believe that "women are all about money" and incapable of true love, have never truly connected with women or had any good quality friendships with them, and only know how to use women for sex, so they assume everyone else is like them too, which is false. Moreover, use basic logic here. If women only wanted money, then rich men would never get rejected and they could have any woman they want. But that's not true. A woman cannot marry a man, even a rich man, if she does not love him or have any emotions or feelings for him. Only the most wicked and soulless women could do that, but not good decent women. These men simply do not apply basic logic or critical thinking. They are pure cynics.

Check out this recent romance movie I just saw called "The Notebook (2004)". Yes it's a romantic chick flick. But such lifelong relationships of true love do exist. And notice how near the end of the movie, the woman has to choose between two men - her first love and her fiance who is tall, handsome, and from a wealthy family. Even though her fiance has looks and money, which should be her ideal match, the problem is that her first love, Noah, made her feel ALIVE in a way that her fiance could not. With Noah, she felt so ALIVE that he was able to bring out her artistic passions in painting. She could paint with him, but not with her fiance, which only provided comfort and status. I think even women will admit that a man who makes her feel ALIVE is more important than a man who just provides money, security and status. As the greatest mythologist Joseph Campbell said: "I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." You guys should see "The Notebook" to see what I mean. It will renew your faith and hope in love. Because yes, such relationships do exist if you wanna look for them. And it will show you what a relationship that makes both partners feel ALIVE is like. See trailer and info below.

The Notebook (2004)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0332280/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

6. You forget that I've found love before. And met soulmates before, just like Ghost has too. But they never last for me. Something always goes wrong. It's like the universe is against it for some reason. It seems that it is not my destiny or path or God's will to have a stable relationship with a soulmate. Everyone has different cards and packages in life. Some are lucky in money or health or love, but not all three. Rarely will anyone be lucky in all three - money, love and health. Most are deficient in one or more areas. It could be that my path is to be that of a spiritual seeker. So that's why the universe, or my higher self or guardian angels, continually thwart or screw up my relationships. When the universe is against you, you definitely KNOW it, because the things that thwart you will not look like random accidents without purpose, they will look GUIDED and PURPOSEFUL and DELIBERATE, like a guided missile. Not the result of pure chance. I don't know why so many guys are so f***ing stupid that they can't understand that. Maybe higher forces don't give a shit about them so they are left alone and never experience such things. Who knows. As they say "Everything happens for a reason." The wisest and most spiritual people begin to see that after a while. Even history is filled with many examples of things that were meant to be or happened for a purpose. Destiny appears to be a real force after all.

I hope this helps you to see the big picture.

A man with a soul has emotional needs too. You seem to forget that. Perhaps you need to look within and see if your soul or spirit is dead. Otherwise, it's alarming that you cannot fathom the above on your own. Also many things cannot be explained in words. They can only be felt or experienced. So words have limitations too. I can explain how I feel, but that doesn't mean you will understand or relate to it. But oh well. I've done my best.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by Adama » June 20th, 2018, 5:06 am

I can't speak for everyone, Winston. However, I do know, as Psalm 4:7 indicates, God has put gladness in my heart more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased. That is, God's love rejoices the heart more than alcohol and food combined.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2481
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by S_Parc » June 21st, 2018, 2:00 am

Winston wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 3:34 am
To the OP:
I believe that that's me. And yes, I'd read your whole *Gettysburg Address*. It was quite a speech, given the notion that it sounds like a lot of idealisms vs a life really lived.
Winston wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 3:34 am
Think about it. I'm a hopeless romantic, that's true. I'm a Pisces and us Pisces are usually hopeless romantics.
In fact, it was me who'd originally told you that you're a victim of Pisces-like thinking. Pisces by nature are not grounded like Capricorns (and others). Pisces live in a dream world.
Winston wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 3:34 am
I don't think it's a coincidence or any surprise that most if not all men who think that women only care about money and financial security, are Atheists, not spiritual men.
Now there's a stretch ... can one be both a 'skeptic' and a spiritual seeker, at the same time? Or is that orthogonal to your thinking? I guess everyone is either a great Christian[Hindu/Buddhist/Taoist/Jew/Zoroastrian/Muslim/Rastafarian]/Romantic or a dirty Atheist/Skeptic in your world? Were you brainwashed by a bunch of Jesuits growing up?
Winston wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 3:34 am
have never truly connected with women or had any good quality friendships with them
LOL! My wife, Mel, and I have been best of friendships since the day we'd first met back in college. And unlike you, I will NEVER LEAVE her for another woman period! Can you say that to Diane (along with her neglected son)?

So yes, if you want to throw diatribes about love/romance and dysfunctional behavior, use Roosh as your example.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27508
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by Winston » June 21st, 2018, 9:56 pm

S_Parc wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 2:00 am
Winston wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 3:34 am
To the OP:
I believe that that's me. And yes, I'd read your whole *Gettysburg Address*. It was quite a speech, given the notion that it sounds like a lot of idealisms vs a life really lived.
Winston wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 3:34 am
Think about it. I'm a hopeless romantic, that's true. I'm a Pisces and us Pisces are usually hopeless romantics.
In fact, it was me who'd originally told you that you're a victim of Pisces-like thinking. Pisces by nature are not grounded like Capricorns (and others). Pisces live in a dream world.
Winston wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 3:34 am
I don't think it's a coincidence or any surprise that most if not all men who think that women only care about money and financial security, are Atheists, not spiritual men.
Now there's a stretch ... can one be both a 'skeptic' and a spiritual seeker, at the same time? Or is that orthogonal to your thinking? I guess everyone is either a great Christian[Hindu/Buddhist/Taoist/Jew/Zoroastrian/Muslim/Rastafarian]/Romantic or a dirty Atheist/Skeptic in your world? Were you brainwashed by a bunch of Jesuits growing up?
Winston wrote:
June 20th, 2018, 3:34 am
have never truly connected with women or had any good quality friendships with them
LOL! My wife, Mel, and I have been best of friendships since the day we'd first met back in college. And unlike you, I will NEVER LEAVE her for another woman period! Can you say that to Diane (along with her neglected son)?

So yes, if you want to throw diatribes about love/romance and dysfunctional behavior, use Roosh as your example.
Well it's both. I do have some idealistic beliefs, but I am also speaking from experience too. Remember I'm not a practical pragmatist. Haven't you heard the new age slogan "You create your own reality"? I see the big picture too, and in depth as well.

Yes you do seem to understand something about astrology. But people who know astrology tend to have a spiritual/metaphysical view of the universe, so why can't you understand my view?

Yes one can be a skeptic and a spiritual seeker. A seeker asks questions, so does a true skeptic. What's the conflict there? By true skeptic I mean someone who is skeptical of everything, including their own beliefs, including Atheism as well. But Christians and Atheists are usually only skeptical of the other side, never of their own beliefs. That's not true skepticism. A real truth seeker follows the evidence and does not have fixed beliefs. I've explained that to you all many times.

Well if I had my soulmate I'd never leave her either. Not everyone is lucky enough to have that. At least not permanently.

Why would you be involved with a lesbian anyway? That makes no sense. Why would a lesbian love a man like you?

What about my long diatribe don't you understand? Isn't it all clear? I am a human being with emotions and soul and of course I need love and emotional relationship too. I'm not a machine. So how can a man be happy only banging hoes? Could you be happy only banging hoes? If not why do you expect me to?

Do you need love? If so, then how can you ask me such a question? If not, then what happened to your soul? Did it get killed off? Where is your connection to the divine, the divine essence within? Is it asleep or is it severed or you never had it at all? If so could you be just a program in the matrix and not even a living soul?

Devin Magdy, who is so out there that he makes me look normal lol, explains in this video how some people may not be living souls, but only programs in the matrix, and that's why they never question their reality or the prison matrix we live in and act like it's normal and natural:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIDrnt_G8TM

Besides, do you remember what young love was like? Like when you go out with a girl from high school or college, and it felt special, like a big deal? If you really liked her, it made you feel vulnerable, but at the same time you felt ALIVE as well. If it went well, you were in euphoria and on cloud 9, but if not then you felt like shit, like the whole world came crashing down. Remember how that felt? It made you feel very ALIVE, the hurt, the pain, the euphoria, the glory, the triumph, the tragedy, etc. Remember?

How can banging a whore who just wants your money and doesn't love you, compare with that? Did you think about that?

In the original Star Trek episode "Requiem For Methuselah", after Captain Kirk loses his soulmate who made him feel ALIVE, McCoy tells Spock that he feels more sorry for him than for Kirk, because Spock will never understand love and the ecstasies and miseries it brings. See that clip here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nLuokOL_2E

https://www.tor.com/2011/02/10/star-tre ... ethuselah/
“You wouldn’t understand that, would you, Spock? You see, I feel sorrier for you than I do for him because you’ll never know the things that love can drive a man to. The ecstasies, the miseries… the broken rules, the desperate chances… the glorious failures, the glorious victories. All of these things you’ll never know, simply because the word ‘love’ isn’t written into your book.”

Also earlier in that episode, the ageless man Flint, who had lived for thousands of years, tells his android female that "loneliness is like a flower dying in the desert". Have you ever experienced that kind of loneliness? If so, then how can you think that that kind of loneliness can be fulfilled by banging whores who just want your money and not you? Can you explain please?

Just as in TV series, where the main characters find love for a while and are in ecstasy, and then something goes wrong and they lose it at the end of the episode, real life can be like that too. Life does seem scripted, just like in TV shows, where what's meant to happen will happen, and you have no choice in the matter. All you can do is play out your part in the role that the universe gives you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2481
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by S_Parc » June 21st, 2018, 10:39 pm

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 9:56 pm
Why would you be involved with a lesbian anyway? That makes no sense. Why would a lesbian love a man like you?
Here's your not so "obvious" response ... she always did! Sure, her physical body had reservations about me but on the inside, she always cared about me. That's something you won't understand because on the inside ... no woman ever really cared about you!

The thing is that I'd never given up on her.

Once it became apparent that there was a possibility of us becoming a couple, and perhaps a couple forever [ at least for one lifetime ], I never quit on her. We made it happen and today, we're husband and wife.
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 9:56 pm
What about my long diatribe don't you understand? Isn't it all clear? I am a human being with emotions and soul and of course I need love and emotional relationship too. I'm not a machine. So how can a man be happy only banging hoes? Could you be happy only banging hoes? If not why do you expect me to?

Do you need love? If so, then how can you ask me such a question? If not, then what happened to your soul? Did it get killed off? Where is your connection to the divine, the divine essence within? Is it asleep or is it severed or you never had it at all? If so could you be just a program in the matrix and not even a living soul?
You mean as in one's so-called permanent bonding with one's parents? Seriously, your diatribe is a bunch of bullsh.it. Read my post about my dad ...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37375

If he were your dysfunctional dad, wouldn't you have committed suicide at an early age? He would have called you a loser at childhood and by the age of 17, you would have killed yourself. And believe me, he wouldn't care if the authorities found your body floating under the Tobin bridge (a big one circa Boston).

Really, do you feel some sense of spiritual power over me? My connection with divinity ... is a lot stronger than your illusions about life, regardless of what dickweeds like Adama thinks.

I'd joined this forum many years ago and over time, I've changed and evolved. On the other foot, you and others didn't. You're still chasing your tail, year after year. Remember, you're not 25 anymore, you're past 45(?).

Sure, you have spiritual needs (like the rest of us) but as a Pisces, perhaps you're better channeling some spirit guides, telling you how wonderful you are, versus have long term associations with the opposite gender. Really, all you need is that spiritual *morphine*, making you feel good all of the time.

It's amazing that you think that I'm cut off from my soul when that connection ... is very strong with me.

You need drugs and spirit guides pumping "psychic" morphine into you, not relationships with the opposite gender.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27508
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by Winston » June 21st, 2018, 11:09 pm

What does your dad and parental love have to do with anything? We are talking about romantic love.

So a lesbian can change and love you and have sex with you, even though she's not attracted to men?

Yes I've experienced true love and a woman that cares about me a few times in life. I know what it's like. That's why I told you nothing compares to real love, and banging whores doesn't fulfill that.

You didn't answer my question S_Parc, why should I be happy banging hoes forever? I need love too. I am a man with a soul and emotions. Why would sex for rent satisfy that? I asked you several times already. Can you address the question directly and not dodging it?

I don't need your sympathy or empathy. I just asked you some honest questions.

Just as in TV series, where the main characters find love for a while and are in ecstasy, and then something goes wrong and they lose it at the end of the episode, real life can be like that too. Life does seem scripted, just like in TV shows, where what's meant to happen will happen, and you have no choice in the matter. All you can do is play out your part in the role that the universe gives you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2481
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by S_Parc » June 21st, 2018, 11:29 pm

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 11:09 pm
parental love have to do with anything? We are talking about romantic love.
Actually, the inner relationship with a person's parents does determine his/her relationship with the opposite gender. Don't you know anything about psychology? FYI, Mel knows this and is trying to reduce my conflicts with authority-like characters in our life. She's the best.
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 11:09 pm
You didn't answer my question S_Parc, why should I be happy banging hoes forever? I need love too. I am a man with a soul and emotions. Why would sex for rent satisfy that? I asked you several times already. Can you address the question directly and not dodging it?
Actually, I'm not dodging it at all. You have nothing to offer anyone else. And thus, your need for love is nothing more than a morphine-like craving, associated with transmediumship/spirit guides.

Hence, you need do what a lot of these eastern/Indian gurus do ... meditate, screw your female students and feel a sense of spiritual connection/greatness.

Personally, I call that a delusion.

So yes, meditate, screw hoes and feel spiritually enlightened. That's a path of the wayward guru but at least you won't be hurting anyone as your students will be paid for your services.
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 11:09 pm
Just as in TV series, where the main characters find love for a while
Yes, a TV series, esp a Reality Show, describes your path very well.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27508
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by Winston » June 21st, 2018, 11:40 pm

S_Parc wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 11:29 pm
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 11:09 pm
parental love have to do with anything? We are talking about romantic love.
Actually, the inner relationship with a person's parents does determine his/her relationship with the opposite gender. Don't you know anything about psychology? FYI, Mel knows this and is trying to reduce my conflicts with authority-like characters in our life. She's the best.
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 11:09 pm
You didn't answer my question S_Parc, why should I be happy banging hoes forever? I need love too. I am a man with a soul and emotions. Why would sex for rent satisfy that? I asked you several times already. Can you address the question directly and not dodging it?
Actually, I'm not dodging it at all. You have nothing to offer anyone else. And thus, your need for love is nothing more than a morphine-like craving, associated with transmediumship/spirit guides.

Hence, you need do what a lot of these eastern/Indian gurus do ... meditate, screw your female students and feel a sense of spiritual connection/greatness.

Personally, I call that a delusion.

So yes, meditate, screw hoes and feel spiritually enlightened. That's a path of the wayward guru but at least you won't be hurting anyone as your students will be paid for your services.
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 11:09 pm
Just as in TV series, where the main characters find love for a while
Yes, a TV series, esp a Reality Show, describes your path very well.
Well I have a good relationship with my parents, even though we are on different wavelengths. So why is this an issue? I do not have trouble loving others.

I know a lot more about psychology and human nature than you do.

Why do you say I have nothing to offer anyone? How the f**k do you know asshole? Repatriate said that too long ago. In response, I made a list of almost 10 things I have to offer. They were good qualities and things too. A combination of money, assets, personality, good qualities, good character, knowledge, wisdom, etc. Do I have to dig them out and post them here again? Do you even care about the truth? Or only in your beliefs?

Many average men are stupid, have lot less knowledge and wisdom than me, and less money too. Yet they have girlfriends or girls that love them. How are they any more worthy than me? I told you, it's all destiny. What's meant to be will be. It's not a choice. Even attraction is not a choice. You didn't choose Mel. You are together because of a bond that isn't determined by reason or conscious choice. Duh.

As long as a man is honest, and never lies, cheats or steals, why should people dislike him or deem him worthless? You are acting like a toxic American. Around you people feel like they are never good enough. You always tell them "There's something wrong with you! You're not good enough!" Very toxic. People like you make me want to be a hermit and avoid all people, after all that's the only path to true peace and no conflict.

Was your question in the OP serious or a mockery of me?

You are a real asshole you know that?

Again, I'm not a machine or animal, so how do you expect me to be fulfilled banging hoes only, without true love?

Love makes you vulnerable. Did you know that? Have you experienced this before:

“You wouldn’t understand that, would you, Spock? You see, I feel sorrier for you than I do for him because you’ll never know the things that love can drive a man to. The ecstasies, the miseries… the broken rules, the desperate chances… the glorious failures, the glorious victories. All of these things you’ll never know, simply because the word ‘love’ isn’t written into your book.”

Also earlier in that episode, the ageless man Flint, who had lived for thousands of years, tells his android female that "loneliness is like a flower dying in the desert". Have you ever experienced that kind of loneliness? If so, then how can you think that that kind of loneliness can be fulfilled by banging whores who just want your money and not you? Can you explain please?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

S_Parc
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2481
Joined: November 12th, 2010, 8:01 pm

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by S_Parc » June 21st, 2018, 11:45 pm

Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 11:40 pm
Why do you say I have nothing to offer anyone? How the f**k do you know asshole?
Very simple, one day, your son, Angelo, will tell you that you're a failed parent and deserve to die. That's how.

And no, he won't forgive you.

So yes, you're not good enough!
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27508
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Post by Winston » June 21st, 2018, 11:50 pm

S_Parc wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 11:45 pm
Winston wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 11:40 pm
Why do you say I have nothing to offer anyone? How the f**k do you know asshole?
Very simple, one day, your son, Angelo, will tell you that you're a failed parent and deserve to die. That's how.

And no, he won't forgive you.

So yes, you're not good enough!
Why would he say that? I spend plenty of time with him. You don't know dog shit about my life and you are judging me based on your biased emotion, not objective logic. f**k you asshole!

Angelo is not as hateful as you are. He is easygoing like Filipinos are. Also in the Philippines, many fathers live overseas for work and so don't see their families often. So that's normal there.

Again f**k you!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”