Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why can't Winston ... simply be happy, banging hoes?

Postby Ghost » Sat May 21, 2016 5:43 pm

You can't build a life on banging hoes. Having p4p is a necessary but not sufficient condition for a man to live a fulfilled life.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gnosis » Sat May 21, 2016 6:28 pm

Ghost wrote:You can't build a life on banging hoes. Having p4p is a necessary but not sufficient condition for a man to live a fulfilled life.

You can build a satisfying life where hoes take care of all your sexual needs. No one said anything about hoes making you happy. If you are miserable, then no wife, girlfriend, or hoe is going to fix that.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat May 21, 2016 7:45 pm

S_Parc wrote:Win should just accept reality. He hit the big *45* and is no longer a kid. Playing with Star Wars (or fill-in-your-show) toys and action figures, a.k.a soulmate-itis, is for the younger and more idealistic crowd. BTW, I'd donated my Darth Vader doll and cheap light saber. Seriously, Star Wars VII sucks and the genre is done! RIP.

I know some guys who are Winston's age who are still looking for "the one." Some of these guys are divorced and some have never been married. They may find "the one" but the chances of that happening in America are about as great as the chances of a person being abducted by aliens. :P

If a guy in the US is looking for a "soul mate" or "the one" he needs to travel to foreign countries. Even then he may not find his ideal woman.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions