Philippines Will become the Richest Nation on the last days

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Philippines Will become the Richest Nation on the last d

Post by starchild5 »

cdnFA,

Dude....give up....You are funny...Your attempt at bringing me into your "logical" "sane" world won't do it for me.

I know what you doing here...You want me to PROVE it to you on terms that you like. You want me to be sane... 8)

You really want a debate..Which I'm not going to give it to you...no matter what you do :lol: :lol:

I'm replying to members, who are open minded, wants to grow together, not defend and fight constantly.

You never question why you get warning from Winston...compared to other members. I won't fall for your little tricks.

I already admitted dude...I'm insane, I have no proof, I'm bat sh*t crazy....I'm a third world Idiot ...Good Enough :wink:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Ghost wrote:Philippines was once the richest country in Asia. This is true. However...

Its wealth, technology, and "prosperity" come from outside the country. Left to their own devices, they'd still be in the Stone Age. Not saying there's anything wrong with that. I'm sure they'd be even happier than they are now that way. That's just to say that everything Philippines has that in terms of technology and riches comes from outside. Even down to the jeepneys. And of course the language they received has allowed a lot of Filipinos to become balik bayans and send a lot of money back home...

If Philippines were to somehow become the richest country in the world, it would be artificially done from the outside.
That is the fun of God doing magic on humanity. He does things that is unbelievable.

Philippines was able to beat China in GDP growth first time in 27 years. This is no simple thing to do, when even US, UK, India, Thailand, Taiwan etc have never done it. Only Philippines was able to beat China.

And now we have Duterte, who has promised to open up economy - Even by Economic scale...Philippines is on a up trajectory and combined with predictions - Its not that hard to believe - Philipines could infact pull this off...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:
cdnFA wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Japanese are waking up - Philippines will be so filthy rich that Filipinos will be covered with gold :) :) ..That's the power of god guys. Once God decides, that's it, he gives, gives and keeps on giving.

The Japanese financial services company said it expects to draw as many as 50,000 individual clients who will invest in Philippine stocks and condominium projects.

So they already predict there would be 50k HNWI in coming years. They are positioning themselves.

Quote From Winston on my Analysis

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 1&start=15

Why not? You are doing very good so far and your readings are very accurate, uncannily and eerily so. Why stop a good thing? Maybe this will be your new career? :)

Believe it..Believe in Philippines....The chosen land in the age of darkness by the God himself. :idea: :idea:
First statement has to be one of the most crazy things I've ever heard... well from someone who isn't locked up.

Point 2. 50K HNW people. Do you have any idea of what the population of the Philippines is and how intense the wealth inequality is. Do you have any clue what so ever?

Point 3. It is well known that if you present your typical prediction to someone, astrological, palm, whatever that people will generally see themselves in it.
Also predictions based on unseen and unknown planets? Nigga please.

Also by your own admission, your predictions are not worth much.
"This was very general prediction not crafted for individuals as I'm not experienced enough. In India, one has to be born in a family of Astrologers or get a gift from god to accurately predict everything. "

Also woodwater and Mr S. didn't seem all too impressed.
Considering your forecasts were 70% cut and paste and 30% your own readings, I wonder how much of it was based on what you have read here regarding Winston and Eric.

Never mind that astrology is bullshit and would never pass a proper double blind study.
I mean RAHU. Come on. What is next, derping on about Xenu and the galactic confederacy and thetans?
What is shocking is that more people are not laughing their heads off at the stuff you come up with.
It is like the whole scientific revolution never took place.
I can't help but feel like this guy replies to everything so longwindedly to just prove it to himself; not to anybody else but, to himself that none of the stuff exists, and that the world is fine and composed, etc the way he sees it. He wants to tell it to himself that reality is This Way, all the time. That's why he must defend, defend, defend constantly.

Anyone else would read it, and then move on. He's spending inordinate amounts of time justifying and arguing BACK against everything, trying to hold up his version of reality as he sees it up with like a scaffolding. It must get exhausting - what a closed box to live in. I can tell he's very unhappy - just trying to breathe!
Just chill out, man. ...
He is frustrated, because I'm not giving him a good fight. :lol: He wants me to be sane and fall into his trap of endless debate defined by his measure of what is right and wrong.

He's spending inordinate amounts of time justifying and arguing BACK against everything, trying to hold up his version of reality as he sees it up with like a scaffolding. It must get exhausting - what a closed box to live in.
- The best lines ever
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I believe you brother. I am not sure what to believe of palmism and Nostradamus, Starchild, but the facts for me speak for themselves. I have been reading a book recently on Hitler's economic policies and how in just four years, from 1933 to 1937, he was able to transform Germany and make it from a war-struck slum into an economic powerhouse. He did that in four years, what more for Duterte when given a six year term? It is not impossible, even though many seem to think it is, that he will bring about real and lasting change.

Me, I married a Filipina. Invested all my funds in Filipino property, in a lending business and as of right now, a small transportion business (one van going up and down the mountains to- and from the civilized world). My children are Filipino citizens, but also dual citizens to a European country. I want nothing more then to believe that the Philippines is in an upwards spiral... because in all likelihood, me and my loved ones will be swept up in that upward spiral. I like the thought of that.

So, Starchild, dream on! I'll dream with you.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Wow someone who thinks criticising a dude for using facts and reason is somehow anything but fail.
Then you get Eric sucking on his dick.

starchild5 wrote:
Philippines was able to beat China in GDP growth first time in 27 years. This is no simple thing to do, when even US, UK, India, Thailand, Taiwan etc have never done it. Only Philippines was able to beat China.

Note quite. have they ever been close to 15%?

Or Japan back when it was poor

india going beyond 6%

Taiwan.

Thailand

All these countries blew away anything the PI has been able to do.

As for the US and UK. Seriously. You can't expect countries on the bleeding edge of technology and methodology to generate the same growth rates as a country catching up. I've explained that before but you have admitted over and over that you are irrational so, Ill just point this out so everyone else can see what a dufus you are.

The PI should be doing much better than 6 percent but it is a country populated by ding bats run by corruption. Just about everyone except for you and the before mentioned dingbats know this.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Oh and India beating out Phillipines exceeding 6.9% for quite the while so ahem. more lies on your part.

Don't you feel stupid. Fact checking beatch.

1 Papua New GuineaPapua New Guinea 16.00
2 ChinaMacauMacau[3] 11.90
3 United KingdomTurks and Caicos IslandsTurks and Caicos Islands[4] 11.20
4 MonacoMonaco 9.30
5 EthiopiaEthiopia 8.70
6 TurkmenistanTurkmenistan 8.50
7 MyanmarMyanmar 8.50
8 Democratic Republic of the CongoDemocratic Republic of the Congo 8.40
9 Ivory CoastCote d'Ivoire 8.20
10 NauruNauru 8.00
11 BhutanBhutan 7.70
12 MaldivesMaldives 7.60
13 LaosLaos 7.50
14 IndiaIndia 7.30
15 CambodiaCambodia 7.00
16 MozambiqueMozambique 7.00
17 TanzaniaTanzania 6.90
18 ChadChad 6.90

But hey keep getting sex crazed and retard strong over a few years of modest growth.

Oh f**k me. I just noticed. Your inforgraphic is using only 1st quarter data not yearly data. :lol: You truly belong in the Philippines.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I believe you brother. I am not sure what to believe of palmism and Nostradamus, Starchild, but the facts for me speak for themselves. I have been reading a book recently on Hitler's economic policies and how in just four years, from 1933 to 1937, he was able to transform Germany and make it from a war-struck slum into an economic powerhouse. He did that in four years, what more for Duterte when given a six year term? It is not impossible, even though many seem to think it is, that he will bring about real and lasting change.

Me, I married a Filipina. Invested all my funds in Filipino property, in a lending business and as of right now, a small transportion business (one van going up and down the mountains to- and from the civilized world). My children are Filipino citizens, but also dual citizens to a European country. I want nothing more then to believe that the Philippines is in an upwards spiral... because in all likelihood, me and my loved ones will be swept up in that upward spiral. I like the thought of that.

Dude...I should be the first one on your Yacht because I predicted it :lol: :lol:. You have positioned yourself nicely in the Philippines.

Look at the recent Headlines.

1.Duterte planning to beat telecom, energy ‘cartels’

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/56 ... gy-cartels

This itself is the greatest news ever. Finally, we will have cheaper energy and faster internet speed in Philippines.

2. Duterte wants 'three children per family' policy

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/56 ... ily-policy

Taking head on ..The Christian hold of Philippines...

He is also planning to open up foreign investment, increase policemen salary, introduce progressive tax rates etc...

He is the chosen one...Believe it...

By next six months, people will begin to Feel Philippines...and Gods hand over it.... 8) 8)

For the first time in human history, We are actually ahead of the Jews :) ...We knew before they will ever do...Philippines is the next big story on Planet Earth. God has made the decision and no power on earth can stop it.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

cdnFA wrote:
Oh f**k me. I just noticed. Your inforgraphic is using only 1st quarter data not yearly data. :lol: You truly belong in the Philippines.
That's God showing you the way to believe in Philippines. :lol: :lol:

Who else can correct a smart guy as you except God... :wink:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MustVisitAsia123 wrote:That's only 0.2% above China. It is more likely China and it has been predicted by many economist even by usa it would be the next superpower.
Yaa and it has been done on purpose right out of the British Empire play book....... :roll:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I believe you brother. I am not sure what to believe of palmism and Nostradamus, Starchild, but the facts for me speak for themselves. I have been reading a book recently on Hitler's economic policies and how in just four years, from 1933 to 1937, he was able to transform Germany and make it from a war-struck slum into an economic powerhouse. He did that in four years, what more for Duterte when given a six year term? It is not impossible, even though many seem to think it is, that he will bring about real and lasting change.

The reason Nazi Germany was able to do what it did was because Germany was issuing currency with no debt and it made the economy so efficient compared too a debt laden economy... this is a carefully guarded secret. Why is the world wide economy crashing now ??? Debt!

The German people also had the skill set too make it shine....
Time to Hide!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I've been to the Philippines twice now, and I have to say, I really enjoyed it there. I like the fact that everyone can speak basic English, so I don't feel like a freak such as when I'm in China. The economy seems to be booming, and there's a lot of opportunity for economic growth in the future. I feel like the country is going to enter a period of sustained, high economic growth similar to countries as S. Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong in the past.

One of the main drivers of economic growth is the number of young people in relation to the population. It's a young country, unlike China. Also, there's a huge number of expats and foreigners living in the Philippines. There's many Koreans too, so if I feel the need to eat Korean food, I can always stop by the many Koreatowns here. Lol.

The malls that I visited here were quite impressive and busy. I feel there is a lot of positive energy here. My biggest criticism of the country is that the infrastructure here is absolutely terrible. It's a pain-in-the-ass to travel anywhere because the airports in the country suck, and don't get me started on riding the buses here.

Sadly, corruption is also a major concern here. Crime is relatively high compared to other Asian countries. It's not rare to hear reports of shootings, kidnappings and murders in the country. Also, I felt there was some anti-Chinese/Korean sentiment here. For example, it's not rare for people to stare at me, or treat me with hostility because of my ethnicity. This probably stems from the resentment Filipinos feel about the behavior of some Koreans and Chinese here.

Anyway, I feel with the election of Duterte, the country will be on the upswing. He seems like a no-nonsense badass, and I also like the fact that he's not very P.C. He kind of reminds of Donald Trump.

In the future, since I have a Filipina girlfriend, I'm seriously thinking of moving there in the future. I like the comfortable vibe there, the friendly people, and the relaxed lifestyle. There's a lot of things that the country has going for it, but whether or not the country can capitalize on it, is another story.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

The founder of this site...Winston Wu...has travelled the world but he himself says...He finds Philippines better compared to any other country even with all the flaws....

The reason is "SOUL"...He feels immense social connection, friendliness, a general warmth from women there compared to any place on Earth. Its not just about money, or easy women etc...because even if you with one women, you feel good vibes in Philippines.

What are the odds that a tiny island in the pacific would be chosen by the most freethinking Asian ever :mrgreen: ..There must be something to it, otherwise he would not feel the vibe there