Philippines Will become the Richest Nation on the last days

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Philippines Will become the Richest Nation on the last d

Post by starchild5 »

Let's keep this balanced. Look at the below chart, we already knew this, but you can bookmark it and watch the GODs play on earth.

Philippines Second Poorest in ASEAN. One of the poorest countries on earth.

Watch, How he turns a very poor country to the richest in coming years. Be Amazed. Now you will get to see God's Miracle.

I'm writing all these, because some credit grabbing humans will claim it's due to them, their economic policies etc BUT NO. Its because of GOD. :idea:
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

YES!

Philippines was the richest country in Asian after World War 2.

Philippines has the history of financial success. So it is possible.

www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/p ... conomy.htm
"The Philippine economy has performed remarkably well in the face of a ... After
reconstruction following World War II"
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

starchild5 wrote:cdnFA,

Unfortunately for you dude....I'm Asian not a white guy :lol: :lol: ..Your attempt at personal attacks, sarcasm's, just all around low remarks on my posts won't work because I don't have White Guilt :lol: :lol:

You are just wasting your time on me. I would really suggest you do that to your own kind but they too now are coming out of it, so really soon, you will have no one to bully around.

Good Luck
It seems I am. What does white guilt have to do with anything. You said idiotic things, I point out that it is idiotic. White guilt doesn't enter into anything. The presence or absence of white guilt should have no impact on our discussions. The only way it could would be if you were white and I was not and you were a real self loather but that would require SJW levels of political correctness.

If anything it isn't white guilt I am seeing here it is that misplaced fanboy level pinoy pride, the utter inability to tell when you have failed in life. That is the real reason that this would be a waste of time. You have neither the ability or the willingness to understand. Odd considering that unless my memory failed me you are Indian.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Jonny Law wrote:YES!

Philippines was the richest country in Asian after World War 2.

Philippines has the history of financial success. So it is possible.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ ... conomy.htm
"The Philippine economy has performed remarkably well in the face of a ... After
reconstruction following World War II"
Wait what?

From the same link
The economy of the Philippines is an anomaly in the Asia-Pacific region in that it has lagged behind other economies, such as those of Singapore, South Korea, and Taiwan. From a position as one of the wealthiest countries in Asia after World War II, the Philippines is now one of the poorest. Since the 1970s, which were a relatively prosperous decade, the Philippines has failed to achieve a sustained period of rapid economic growth and has suffered from recurring economic crises. This persistent under performance has occurred in spite of the Philippines' rich natural and human resources.

So the idea of the Philippines having a history of financial success is actually the opposite of what the article says.
As for just after WWII,
It had a period of relative prosperity... when the Americans were involved. One the post WWII reconstruction period was over it tanked compared to other non communist countries.

Also pointing to current growth levels and projecting in the future is funny because ahem.
1986 helped economic recovery. GNI grew by 3.4% in 1986, increasing to a growth of 6.8% in 1988 before reversing to a decline of 0.6% in 1991.

The real question is not why the PI hits growth rates of 6% once in a while but why it hasn’t been able to sustain it over longer periods.
2% population growth, and a strong element of strong relative poverty should allow a country to generate pretty rapid growth rates until it reached western levels.

The reasons are known to anyone who is even vaguely familiar with the Philippines and isn't infested with delusions of Pinoy Pride. They are also reasons that are deeply embedded in the culture. They can fix some of the problems and get some growth but they they will hit a level of wealth far below ours and stick there because of the more difficult problems that are not so easily solvable.

Oh I forgot, some magical wizard will take care of it. Ignored wars, kids dying of cancer, the bubonic plague but no doubt he will step up for a country of adultery and single mothers who lie, cheat and scam each other. I know that's where I'd start he said sarcastically.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

starchild5 wrote:Japanese are waking up - Philippines will be so filthy rich that Filipinos will be covered with gold :) :) ..That's the power of god guys. Once God decides, that's it, he gives, gives and keeps on giving.

The Japanese financial services company said it expects to draw as many as 50,000 individual clients who will invest in Philippine stocks and condominium projects.

So they already predict there would be 50k HNWI in coming years. They are positioning themselves.

Quote From Winston on my Analysis

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 1&start=15

Why not? You are doing very good so far and your readings are very accurate, uncannily and eerily so. Why stop a good thing? Maybe this will be your new career? :)

Believe it..Believe in Philippines....The chosen land in the age of darkness by the God himself. :idea: :idea:
First statement has to be one of the most crazy things I've ever heard... well from someone who isn't locked up.

Point 2. 50K HNW people. Do you have any idea of what the population of the Philippines is and how intense the wealth inequality is. Do you have any clue what so ever?

Point 3. It is well known that if you present your typical prediction to someone, astrological, palm, whatever that people will generally see themselves in it.
Also predictions based on unseen and unknown planets? Nigga please.

Also by your own admission, your predictions are not worth much.
"This was very general prediction not crafted for individuals as I'm not experienced enough. In India, one has to be born in a family of Astrologers or get a gift from god to accurately predict everything. "

Also woodwater and Mr S. didn't seem all too impressed.
Considering your forecasts were 70% cut and paste and 30% your own readings, I wonder how much of it was based on what you have read here regarding Winston and Eric.

Never mind that astrology is bullshit and would never pass a proper double blind study.
I mean RAHU. Come on. What is next, derping on about Xenu and the galactic confederacy and thetans?
What is shocking is that more people are not laughing their heads off at the stuff you come up with.
It is like the whole scientific revolution never took place.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I like how StarChilds graph he posted says everything you need to know about who decides what your level of enrichment is at the bottom of it.

Source " Asian Development Bank " and that about sums up living on planet earth......
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

cdnFA,

Dude...No matter what you do...trying to make "sense" as you think you do....you will not get me to fall into your trap. :lol:

As you do with other threads, You irritate members which make Winston issue warning over you and then you love to argue endlessly with members.

Yeah...What you trying to do here as you did in countless other threads..Trying to add some "sense" to us illogical morons, idiots, losers right..You are the right one..We are just mad sh*it crazy..who believes in Astrology, Palmistry, and Philippines :wink: :wink:

You made the point already...I'm crazy, bad with low third world IQ....I get it.... :lol:

Now, could you just wait before i create another thread while you can add your sane views to my insane, illogical posts :idea: :idea:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:I like how StarChilds graph he posted says everything you need to know about who decides what your level of enrichment is at the bottom of it.

Source " Asian Development Bank " and that about sums up living on planet earth......
ADB's headquarters are in Manila :idea:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I like how StarChilds graph he posted says everything you need to know about who decides what your level of enrichment is at the bottom of it.

ADB's headquarters are in Manila :idea:
And their bosses are in the CITI and their bosses are from Andromeda and serve humans as a delicatessen. Tell me something I Don't know..
Time to Hide!
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

cdnFA wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Japanese are waking up - Philippines will be so filthy rich that Filipinos will be covered with gold :) :) ..That's the power of god guys. Once God decides, that's it, he gives, gives and keeps on giving.

The Japanese financial services company said it expects to draw as many as 50,000 individual clients who will invest in Philippine stocks and condominium projects.

So they already predict there would be 50k HNWI in coming years. They are positioning themselves.

Why not? You are doing very good so far and your readings are very accurate, uncannily and eerily so. Why stop a good thing? Maybe this will be your new career? :)

Believe it..Believe in Philippines....The chosen land in the age of darkness by the God himself. :idea: :idea:
First statement has to be one of the most crazy things I've ever heard... well from someone who isn't locked up.

Point 2. 50K HNW people. Do you have any idea of what the population of the Philippines is and how intense the wealth inequality is. Do you have any clue what so ever?

Point 3. It is well known that if you present your typical prediction to someone, astrological, palm, whatever that people will generally see themselves in it.

"This was very general prediction not crafted for individuals as I'm not experienced enough. In India, one has to be born in a family of Astrologers or get a gift from god to accurately predict everything. "

Considering your forecasts were 70% cut and paste and 30% your own readings, I wonder how much of it was based on what you have read here regarding Winston and Eric.

Never mind that astrology is bullshit and would never pass a proper double blind study.
I mean RAHU. Come on. What is next, derping on about Xenu and the galactic confederacy and thetans?
What is shocking is that more people are not laughing their heads off at the stuff you come up with.
I can't help but feel like this guy replies to everything so longwindedly to just prove it to himself; not to anybody else but, to himself that none of the stuff exists, and that the world is fine and composed, etc the way he sees it. He wants to tell it to himself that reality is This Way, all the time. That's why he must defend, defend, defend constantly.

Anyone else would read it, and then move on. He's spending inordinate amounts of time justifying and arguing BACK against everything, trying to hold up his version of reality as he sees it up with like a scaffolding. It must get exhausting - what a closed box to live in. I can tell he's very unhappy - just trying to breathe!
Just chill out, man. ...
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Actually cdnFA is correct, it looked like we may have been moving forward for a while as far as understanding things in this world based on reality but our rulers have decided to cut the knowledge off and take us back to a simpler time under the will of Landru while they keep all the amassed knowledge for themselves and who they decide to share it with.

Yes he is correct and most people are full of $hit even if they do not realize their understanding of things is equivalent to a sewage treatment plant.....
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

starchild5 wrote:cdnFA,

Dude...No matter what you do...trying to make "sense" as you think you do....you will not get me to fall into your trap. :lol:

As you do with other threads, You irritate members which make Winston issue warning over you and then you love to argue endlessly with members.

:
And you irritate members by posting wack shit crazy stuff, stuff that is also racist towards I'd guess the majority of the members here BTW.

You don't have any grounds to complain about me.

Also yeah, how dare I have you fall into my trap of logic and facts. I am such a bad man.

Also when is it a bad thing to argue against something. If Winston wants to create some sort of hivemind mentality here where even the most outlandish, contradictory and plain old wrong stuff is never questioned. he is free to do so. I've actually asked him to ban or preferably just delete my account.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Eric wrote:
cdnFA wrote:

I can't help but feel like this guy replies to everything so longwindedly to just prove it to himself; not to anybody else but, to himself that none of the stuff exists, and that the world is fine and composed, etc the way he sees it. He wants to tell it to himself that reality is This Way, all the time. That's why he must defend, defend, defend constantly.

Anyone else would read it, and then move on. He's spending inordinate amounts of time justifying and arguing BACK against everything, trying to hold up his version of reality as he sees it up with like a scaffolding. It must get exhausting - what a closed box to live in. I can tell he's very unhappy - just trying to breathe!
Just chill out, man. ...

1: If you will notice, my response is about the same length as starchilds if you add back in the parts I deleted. Yet you have no problem with starchilds lengthy posts. I understand you are butthurt and will desperately try to "get me" when you have nothing.

2: You seem to be the only one who takes starchild seriously. Which is disturbing.

3: Constructing an airtight arguement takes time. If you had any ability in building or understanding them, you would know this.

4: Again as I have repeatedly pointed out. You complain that I post, and won't drop things, yet you have never ever dropped anything. You even said you would block me, and yet you keep responding to me. So it's cool when you argue with me, weakly, but it is wrong when I give you constant beat downs. Sounds legit, not!

5: I don't fight back against anything. I call bullshit when I see it, but often I let things slide, and of course there are things I agree with.

6: You accuse me of desperately trying to reinforce my reality. Starchild thinks white people are from Mars and across the galaxy. Yet you respond to him in a serious manner. You seem unable to grasp how weird most people think your ideas are, something most people who would agree with you are aware of. But hey, not the first time you have accused me of being just like you.

7: I don't defend, defend, defend constantly. I attack attack attack constantly. I wouldn't expect you to understand the difference. You and starchild are incapable to providing an actual attack that I need to defend against.

At any time, you could have walked away, but no, you keep at it, no matter how much I demolish you, how much of a fool I make you look, you keep at it and call me the fool and then bitch when I don't give up. Even resorting to begging me in PM to stop it, while insulting me in the same message. But yeah I'm the fool.

Trolling or are you really that stupid.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Post by MustVisitAsia123 »

That's only 0.2% above China. It is more likely China and it has been predicted by many economist even by usa it would be the next superpower.