Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Some People Never Learn

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Some People Never Learn

Postby The_Adventurer » Sun May 22, 2016 12:40 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3602621/David-Hasselhoff-claims-4-000-goes-court-cut-ex-wife-Pamela-Bach-s-spousal-support.html

David Hasselhoff, paying $252K per year to his second wife, and claiming to be broke, is going in for a third marriage.

"He made a fortune from roles in Knight Rider and hit TV series Baywatch, which ran for 10 years.
But actor David Hasselhoff now claims he has less than $4,000 to his name and isn't earning enough to pay his ex-wife Pamela Bach $252,000 a year in spousal support.
And the 63-year-old is fighting in court for the right to cut it, TMZ reported on Friday."

“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Some People Never Learn

Postby gnosis » Sun May 22, 2016 1:40 am

At least she's very cute.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sun May 22, 2016 1:48 am

White People and the elusive thingy called LOVE...They never thought Earth would be so bad a** to them :wink:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby gnosis » Sun May 22, 2016 1:53 am

starchild5 wrote:White People and the elusive thingy called LOVE...They never thought Earth would be so bad a** to them :wink:

Are brown people any different in that respect?
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sun May 22, 2016 8:11 pm

I get men who do it once and it all goes to shit. (I may even do it myself someday.) But to do it two, three, or more times and it keeps going to shit? Indeed, some never learn.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Zambales » Sun May 22, 2016 9:15 pm

Less than $4000? Looks like they'll be no third marriage if his new chick reads this article. :mrgreen:
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby w.p.o. » Sun May 22, 2016 11:18 pm

Ghost wrote:I get men who do it once and it all goes to shit. (I may even do it myself someday.) But to do it two, three, or more times and it keeps going to shit? Indeed, some never learn.

They're not informed of the fact there are much better options in the eastern world. Too many guys don't understand that they have options (we all didn't understand while attending grade school). Thanks to the internet, word of mouth from exchange students/foreigners and Winston Wu bringing forth the over relieving truth that the grass is not only greener on the other side, but it grows higher and faster, Many of us can now enjoy a peaceful state of mind with no more frustrations. I never looked at another western woman the same way since 2009. I just wish I knew this back in elementary school. Girls would've probably thought I was g@y. Not that it matters; they ignore us anyway. Pay attention to them and you're a dog/pig/creep; Ignore them and you're g@y. Go figure.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions