Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby starchild5 » Sun May 22, 2016 2:39 pm

I would like to officially welcome White Race to Planet Earth since, nobody took the time to acknowledge their arrival. :lol:

Just for the start - Earth is not a prison planet as you feeling it :)

Earth is a Spiritual Planet 8) 8)

1. Can't make a sense of things around ?

2. Why me - questions ?

3. What did i do wrong ?

4. Why did i end up here ?

5. Why the pain just does not go away ?

6. I don't understand ?

Well, let's be honest - The scams you pulled on Mars and other galaxies aren't working on Earth. :mrgreen: Most white people are oblivious to their time on Mars and other galaxies - They do not understand incarnation because there proof of logic is why don't i remember my time on Mars - Well, do you remember what you ate five days back? do you remember what you did at 2.50 PM on May 17th - just five days back.

Well, if you can't remember what happened just five days back, how do you expect your little brains to remember your past life.

Well, No worries, We have got it covered through Akashic Records. It remembers all of your past deeds and it ain't pretty :lol: :lol: ...God Knows it all...and Earth is his school to teach you. Remember, Earth is a Spiritual Planet.

The little gf-bf scams you pulled on races with your blue eyes and blonde hair, where you got to sleep with countless women and then just dump her with "We did not get along" "chemistry" "Vibe" excuses :lol:

Hook Ups, One Night Stands :) - Not getting any women on Earth. Well, the chickens have come home to roost honey ...The Karma is biting on your ass now when you did not follow Dharma, so much Karma accumulated that you paying the price on Earth.

The Jew Masters followed you here and fed you fake religion and spirituality.Worry Not. The real god has got it covered. If you on earth, you are the lucky one as soon you will be free and move to higher dimensions.

Its time to follow your Dharma and set things right for once. Do your Dharma and cut your Karma down and you shall be free.

---------------------

The is the message from REAL GOD not the fake Jew one :lol: :lol: ...

P.S > No amount of logic, asking for proof will work, No money will save you, your health will worsen, depression sets in - Follow your Dharma - The Path to GOD.

Give up on trying to Fix things on Earth. Its the way God wants it. Do not try to FIX EARTH. Only Indian Gods, Spirituality is the real one, rest all created by your own Jew masters to enslave you even on Earth.

Again...Welcome To The Spiritual Planet Of the Universe :wink:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am







Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby Eric » Sun May 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Do the Jews follow this materialistic system they've set up - or is it just for us, as slaves..? I wonder. I feel like they do - but they're actually smart about it (but still miserable). They set it up to be like Hunger Games for us, though, where no one really wins, battling each other in a constant materialistic treadmill society, where no one's happy and there is constant miserable low self - esteem.


I think Jews are happy at the top, because they've got real wealth - don't have to compete for it. But they still probably backstab each other for positions of power, which is what it's really all about. If it's not about materialism, it's not about gaining the ultimate status (which are moving targets) ...then what's it about? This means all our time here, is a waste being unhappy. Happiness will never come from material things.
You have to make the choice to let yourself be happy. Anyone who gains wealth on side does so because they want to. Not need. Those rich ones are still unhappy.
It all starts in the mind, as you say.
The attitude in America is an unhealthy one - competitive, materialistic, consumption; meant to drive up production for the elites, that's it. They like us in that state because we are constantly striving, slaving away. If we were happy we would not.

Man, what a shit show.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby Ghost » Sun May 22, 2016 8:24 pm

P.S > No amount of logic, asking for proof will work,


Then why give this any credence over any other off the cuff pseudo-spirituality?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby cdnFA » Sun May 22, 2016 8:50 pm

Ghost wrote:
P.S > No amount of logic, asking for proof will work,


Then why give this any credence over any other off the cuff pseudo-spirituality?


But this
"the scams you pulled on Mars and other galaxies aren't working on Earth. "

sounds legit to me. :lol:

But hey he thinks if you can't remember what you did 5 days ago, then you can't have any memories of significant things like being on Mars. You know because being on another planet is the exact same as what you ate for lunch 5 days ago.

What I find even odder is that Eric replies to this guy as if he was sane.

Sounds to me that this starchild is not only mental but has some major butthurt going on towards white guys. A major case of the jelly.
That or nigga be trolling.

It is sad that one must hold out the possibility that he is serious, seriously disturbed that is and not just spouting random stuff to get a reaction.
That is the major weakness of trolls who go this route. It requires no skill to come across as someone who is bat shit crazy, it is too believable. It is about as significant as getting someone to believe you like soup when you don't.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby cdnFA » Sun May 22, 2016 8:55 pm

Also
"The little gf-bf scams you pulled on races with your blue eyes and blonde hair, where you got to sleep with countless women and then just dump her with "We did not get along" "chemistry" "Vibe" excuses :lol:

Hook Ups, One Night Stands :) - Not getting any women on Earth. Well, the chickens have come home to roost honey ...The Karma is biting on your a** now when you did not follow Dharma, so much Karma accumulated that you paying the price on Earth."


I donno, sounds like Karma is working pretty well for us. Most of us get to bang the most desirable [white] chicks and the rest have first crack and the non white chicks. Check the OKCupid study results. Whites of both genders are the most likely to get responses

So we get to have first crack at global vag and live in the wealthiest least corrupt countries that Indians and Philippines are begging to live in.

Oh yeah, that karma hurts so bad. If that is punishment, excuse me sir, I'd like to have some more.

If Karma did exist and you believe all this alien crap, I think the more important question is what did the dot heads and the flips do to warrant living in the shitholes they live in. That is a huge if of course.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby starchild5 » Mon May 23, 2016 3:02 am

Eric wrote:Do the Jews follow this materialistic system they've set up - or is it just for us, as slaves..? I wonder. I feel like they do - but they're actually smart about it (but still miserable). They set it up to be like Hunger Games for us, though, where no one really wins, battling each other in a constant materialistic treadmill society, where no one's happy and there is constant miserable low self - esteem.


I think Jews are happy at the top, because they've got real wealth - don't have to compete for it. But they still probably backstab each other for positions of power, which is what it's really all about. If it's not about materialism, it's not about gaining the ultimate status (which are moving targets) ...then what's it about? This means all our time here, is a waste being unhappy. Happiness will never come from material things.
You have to make the choice to let yourself be happy. Anyone who gains wealth on side does so because they want to. Not need. Those rich ones are still unhappy.
It all starts in the mind, as you say.
The attitude in America is an unhealthy one - competitive, materialistic, consumption; meant to drive up production for the elites, that's it. They like us in that state because we are constantly striving, slaving away. If we were happy we would not.

Man, what a shit show.



In India we call Jews - Asur aka Demonic Race. They are not humans but belongs to race of demons. Similarly, there are other race of being called Devas aka Angels and then we have Humans.

Humans, Angels and Demons - There is a constant fight between Angels and Demons and humans get caught in between.

Demons are equally strong as Angels. Only God can destroy, control demons not angels. Humans have no chance unless God picks a chosen one in human race.

As a human being. We should respect both Angels and Demons. That is the only way to come out of Jew misery. Realize they are more smarter than you and move on and let god handle the demons.

God wants it that way on his spiritual planet. He gives beings time to play with on earth to work out on their Karma and then forces them to do Dharma.

Dharma is the only way to reach God.

Jews love Materialism, They have huge ego as well :), they love power,they love humans as slaves. This is not the first time, humans have been enslaved as slaves by Demons they just call themselves Jews but they really are a demonic race.

We shouldn't bother too much with Negative Energies as we have our own karma to work out.

Spirituality is nothing but RESTRICTIONS around you. That is the hardest for people in the west to understand. You cannot do anything as you please. No eating beef, non veg, You must keep fast on certain days, no sex on certain days, follow your dharma even if you do not like it etc....

Spirituality is exactly not seeking Happiness but doing your Dharma which will bring everlasting happiness along with many other things aka zero Karma and make sure you never ever fall down again on Earth but move to higher dimensions.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby starchild5 » Mon May 23, 2016 3:06 am

Ghost wrote:
P.S > No amount of logic, asking for proof will work,


Then why give this any credence over any other off the cuff pseudo-spirituality?


Because Asking for Proof and Logic outside your realm of experience is pointless. There is no proof and logic in spirituality unless you experience it.

There are no tool built in the western world to really measure your spiritual growth is what i meant by not asking for proof and logic.

YOU MUST FOLLOW YOUR DHARMA.

Spirituality as i mentioned is exactly opposite of who we are and it is MADE UP OF RESTRICTIONS not Made of Proof and Logic....

It follows Dharmic Principles not Individual Rights

You don't have any rights in Spirituality.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby starchild5 » Mon May 23, 2016 3:16 am

cdnFA,

I thought we are already settled in that, I'm bat sh*t third world loser troll and mentally ill, whats the point in replying to my threads dude, when you already know, I'm lost and you will win anyways. :lol:

You are sane and I'm wrong and crazy...

Whatever dude....You ain't gonna get a "sane" response from me or indulge in pointless, ego driven, I'm right, you are wrong, show me the proof, logic reply for which you will counter it again with endless posts and points.

I'm really way past your sense of being "Sane", Logical....Whatever I say, It won't make any sense to you anways.... :lol: :lol:

I don't understand whatelse you want from me...I already said it loud and clear...I"M INSANE... :twisted:

Ask MoreTorque...He knows my Alien genes :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon May 23, 2016 3:18 am

You welcome us to planet earth, but why do I always have the sneaking suspicion there's a space ship somewhere awaiting you, with a blue-skinned chick with an elephants head and five arms behind the wheel? :lol:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby cdnFA » Mon May 23, 2016 4:35 am

starchild5 wrote:

In India we call Jews - Asur aka Demonic Race. They are not humans but belongs to race of demons. Similarly, there are other race of being called Devas aka Angels and then we have Humans.

.


No mention of it here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_India
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/vjw/India.html
http://www.jcpa.org/dje/articles2/india.htm
http://www.jewishmag.com/162mag/jews_of_india/jews_of_india.htm
http://forward.com/opinion/307081/how-not-to-be-a-jerk-in-jewish-india/
http://www.forbes.com/2007/08/05/india-jews-antisemitism-oped-cx_gw_0813jews.html
" India may be the only country in the world that has been free of anti-Semitic prejudice throughout its history. As the Jewish genealogical journal Avotaynu recently observed in an article on one Indian Jewish group, “The Bene Israel flourished for 2,400 years in a tolerant land that has never known anti-Semitism, and were successful in all aspects of the socio-economic and cultural life of the people of the region.”

Not a single one of these sites mention anyone calling them asur or demonic people. Actually they seem to be treated well.

The closest I could find is this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asur_people
Not Jews. Nothing to do with Jews.

I suppose you will claim Jewish or Media lies but I am also just as sure that you and your ilk also claim that the Jews like the claim the victim card. Unless anti-Semitism has changed a lot in the last 10 or so years. On of the standard claims behind holocaust denial. Standard anti-Semitism orthodoxy would claim that if this was a common view or slur used in India all those sites would make mention of it.

So basically you are pulling random lies out of your butt.

You are a liar. I am pretty sure I caught you telling another fib earlier.

Hmm Now the whole troll idea seems to be more likely.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby cdnFA » Mon May 23, 2016 4:37 am

starchild5 wrote:cdnFA,

I thought we are already settled in that, I'm bat sh*t third world loser troll and mentally ill, whats the point in replying to my threads dude, when you already know, I'm lost and you will win anyways. :lol:


You stop telling lies and trolling and I'll stop ripping apart your very weak statements.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby droid » Mon May 23, 2016 8:04 am

Love your posts starchild, but a couple things:

starchild5 wrote:Only Indian Gods, Spirituality is the real one, rest all created by your own Jew masters to enslave you even on Earth.


Excuse my ignorance but wasn't that created by aryan/whites eons ago?

starchild5 wrote:Spirituality is nothing but RESTRICTIONS around you. That is the hardest for people in the west to understand. You cannot do anything as you please. No eating beef, non veg, You must keep fast on certain days, no sex on certain days, follow your dharma even if you do not like it etc....


So how about your recommendation to Winston about not feeling guilty for sleeping with the bar girls? so does it set you free? or does it give you a structure?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby starchild5 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:15 am

droid wrote:Love your posts starchild, but a couple things:

starchild5 wrote:Only Indian Gods, Spirituality is the real one, rest all created by your own Jew masters to enslave you even on Earth.


Excuse my ignorance but wasn't that created by aryan/whites eons ago?

starchild5 wrote:Spirituality is nothing but RESTRICTIONS around you. That is the hardest for people in the west to understand. You cannot do anything as you please. No eating beef, non veg, You must keep fast on certain days, no sex on certain days, follow your dharma even if you do not like it etc....


So how about your recommendation to Winston about not feeling guilty for sleeping with the bar girls? so does it set you free? or does it give you a structure?


Aryan/White people were in India started whole spiritual thing was a propaganda when the Brit's came to India to Rule. They backdated a lot of history of India, created fake gurus and gods.

Even Indians did not create Indian spirituality which Indians think they can be proud of. Humans did not create spirituality. They were totally different being from higher dimensions.

We Indians have too much ego on spirituality when we did not create sh*t. Humans have too much ego. The entire main scriptures Vedas have no authors which shows they had zero ego. These race of beings have already gone to higher dimensions.

-----------------

The points I mentioned are for beginners, but most of us have reached too dark places and let's be honest, it is impossible for us to control our sexual desires now. There is always a solution to madness in spirituality. Wanking is not allowed in Hinduism, sex is only for creating child not for pleasure. But what if i did...?

Unlike, Blacks and Koreans who abandoned Filipinas once they get Pregnant, Winston chose to be around his son and help his mother etc and he is also now helping him get US visa etc. So that counts as Dharma. Since, he was in America, he was not in the Dharmic path since childhood, hence he went to bar girls etc....

In short, As long as he helps his family, son and then goes to bar girls, respect them, pay them what they deserve, The Karma becomes neutral. He is balancing his deeds but it does not mean that, he can kill 100 people and say, he is helping his son so he is allowed to do whatever he pleases.

He is on the path of Dharma but what degrees he has progressed on that path remains to be seen. He has only neutralised his Karma aka...He won't face Karmic actions because he went to bar girls.

This is the point which is different from all religions. There is lot of rooms in Sanatan Dharma to work on, errors are accepted, mistakes can be rectified, you are not condemned to eternal hell just because you went to Bar Girls...common....Lets be practical here :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby Eric » Mon May 23, 2016 2:06 pm

cdnFa, you are the biggest troll on here. Nobody likes you. Do the forum and yourself a favor, and leave.


Nobody likes you.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Postby The_Adventurer » Mon May 23, 2016 2:36 pm

Starchild, have you read The Book of Enoch?
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
User avatar
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1384
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:17 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests