White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Post by starchild5 »

The_Adventurer wrote:Starchild, have you read The Book of Enoch?
I listened to Micheal Tsarion who uses the book heavily on his videos. I have not read the book, but im aware of its general principles etc and jewish connection
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

cdnFA wrote:Also
"The little gf-bf scams you pulled on races with your blue eyes and blonde hair, where you got to sleep with countless women and then just dump her with "We did not get along" "chemistry" "Vibe" excuses :lol:

Hook Ups, One Night Stands :) - Not getting any women on Earth. Well, the chickens have come home to roost honey ...The Karma is biting on your a** now when you did not follow Dharma, so much Karma accumulated that you paying the price on Earth."

I donno, sounds like Karma is working pretty well for us. Most of us get to bang the most desirable [white] chicks and the rest have first crack and the non white chicks. Check the OKCupid study results. Whites of both genders are the most likely to get responses

So we get to have first crack at global vag and live in the wealthiest least corrupt counties that Indians and Philippines are begging to live in.

Oh yeah, that karma hurts so bad. If that is punishment, excuse me sir, I'd like to have some more.

If Karma did exist and you believe all this alien crap, I think the more important question is what did the dot heads and the flips do to warrant living in the shitholes they live in. That is a huge if of course.

It is sad that one must hold out the possibility that he is serious, seriously disturbed that is and not just spouting random stuff to get a reaction.
That is the major weakness of trolls who go this route. It requires no skill to come across as someone who is bat shit crazy, it is too believable. It is about as significant as getting someone to believe you like soup when you don't
When faced with this kind of criticism there is always some white guy that re-butts with the materialistic "we invented everything-go back to your mudhut". Well yeah but starchild is kind of addressing the spiritual part, and perhaps he has some good points here. And aren't you writing this from a basement as per your own admission?
I don't know i like to look beyond the nuttier parts, there's always something that can be learned from almost everyone, that's why i like this forum, its not a circlejerk of mainstream opinions.
The one thing is that he does not provide references, and you did call him out correctly in the other posts it seems.
cdnFA wrote:But this
"the scams you pulled on Mars and other galaxies aren't working on Earth. "

sounds legit to me. :lol:
LMAO
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

starchild5 wrote:
droid wrote:Love your posts starchild, but a couple things:
starchild5 wrote:Only Indian Gods, Spirituality is the real one, rest all created by your own Jew masters to enslave you even on Earth.
Excuse my ignorance but wasn't that created by aryan/whites eons ago?
Aryan/White people were in India started whole spiritual thing was a propaganda when the Brit's came to India to Rule. They backdated a lot of history of India, created fake gurus and gods.

Even Indians did not create Indian spirituality which Indians think they can be proud of. Humans did not create spirituality. They were totally different being from higher dimensions.

We Indians have too much ego on spirituality when we did not create sh*t. Humans have too much ego. The entire main scriptures Vedas have no authors which shows they had zero ego. These race of beings have already gone to higher dimensions.
"propaganda when the Brit's came to India to Rule"

This is interesting, do you have some sources starchild?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

droid wrote:
cdnFA wrote:Also
"The little gf-bf scams you pulled on races with your blue eyes and blonde hair, where you got to sleep with countless women and then just dump her with "We did not get along" "chemistry" "Vibe" excuses :lol:

Hook Ups, One Night Stands :) - Not getting any women on Earth. Well, the chickens have come home to roost honey ...The Karma is biting on your a** now when you did not follow Dharma, so much Karma accumulated that you paying the price on Earth."

I donno, sounds like Karma is working pretty well for us. Most of us get to bang the most desirable [white] chicks and the rest have first crack and the non white chicks. Check the OKCupid study results. Whites of both genders are the most likely to get responses

So we get to have first crack at global vag and live in the wealthiest least corrupt counties that Indians and Philippines are begging to live in.

Oh yeah, that karma hurts so bad. If that is punishment, excuse me sir, I'd like to have some more.

If Karma did exist and you believe all this alien crap, I think the more important question is what did the dot heads and the flips do to warrant living in the shitholes they live in. That is a huge if of course.

It is sad that one must hold out the possibility that he is serious, seriously disturbed that is and not just spouting random stuff to get a reaction.
That is the major weakness of trolls who go this route. It requires no skill to come across as someone who is bat shit crazy, it is too believable. It is about as significant as getting someone to believe you like soup when you don't
When faced with this kind of criticism there is always some white guy that re-butts with the materialistic "we invented everything-go back to your mudhut". Well yeah but starchild is kind of addressing the spiritual part, and perhaps he has some good points here. And aren't you writing this from a basement as per your own admission?
I don't know i like to look beyond the nuttier parts, there's always something that can be learned from almost everyone, that's why i like this forum, its not a circlejerk of mainstream opinions.
The one thing is that he does not provide references, and you did call him out correctly in the other posts it seems.
cdnFA wrote:But this
"the scams you pulled on Mars and other galaxies aren't working on Earth. "

sounds legit to me. :lol:
LMAO
I think you are miss reading me there a bit.

He is claiming that we got bit by Karma. You know, all those poor scmucks who according to him get loads of vag thrown at them and live in clean economically developed functional countries that get more more immigrants than emigrants [if you discount first world to first world transfers]

The claim that whitey is paying some sort of Karmic punishment is just not consistent with the evidence.

It has nothing to do with who invented what. If you were to choose what race to be born into and without any prior biases, I think most people would choose white. Although there are people of other races who do fantastically well, on average it would be your best shot at the good life. Being white on average is a pretty sweet gig. Doesn't work so well for me, but again averages. OTOH I maintain a pretty good lifestyle beyond that of 90% of the world without having to work for it or being on the dole and I don't come from a rich family either so, I'll take my basement thank you very much. R 2000 insulation, gas heat, AC, quiet, car, TV, Internet, way too much room, I mean seriously insanely too much room. I'd rather be in the bottom half here then there.
Even the whole HA thing works a lot better if you are white or have western world wealth.
Hell when I get pulled over by the cops, they let me off with a warning, not a bullet to the head. Winning!
I think that privilege thing the SJW types go on about is off base, but from country to country it is a thing.

As for mainstream circlejerks, there is plenty of diversity there also IMHO. One forum I am on, the arguments get pretty hard core without bringing up Alien Jews or Alien White people. Probably more so than here. There is one currently about a guy getting a beatdown because he will pick out women for fast track promotions. Wouldn't get any guy here defending that idea. Oddly enough the minority position in that discussion is probably the more mainstream one.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I'm white and I don't get any poon. I'm probably different, I hold out. I also avoid a lot of society... and am often confused about a lot of things, fear does not induce getting lots of p***y.

Having your head on straight does, I'm sure. Also, having this player - culture has, ironically, probably needlessly deterred me from women, by making it seem "too competitive" and intimidating. The more complex things get, the more we avoid it.
*I'm about this close to just pulling my head out of society completely, basing my logic off something sound logic like Bible, and just stop being a chicken like my head cut off - asking all these questions, spinning confused, et trying to think I'm smart like everybody else....being lost and a mess. At least I'd be basing off common sense. And confidence will ensure more poon.
At least that's for me, don't know how you feel.
I do often get jealous of guys that "get a lot" of sex, and wonder how they do it. Women seem intimidating to me, these days too.
That's another reason.
I think these guys, a lot of them are douche bags or dirt bag "thugs" players, who I can't stand and their whole lives is about poon, they live in a trailer and have no career, ambition, life direction; all of their life is directed toward poon.
Is that sad? I think so, but they get a lot of poon. So, what do I know?
Does it really make you a man to get a lot and a lot of poon?

I think there is an effort to kick down traces and make everyone whores - men and women. So, playing into this would be being a player.
They don't want any morals whatsoever. That's another reason I'm fine as I am, I think. I say, keep things simple.
You'll end up getting more, anyway.

Don't worry so much. I'm sick of the goddam constant worrying.
Life is often simpler than we make it.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Actually, some ancient texts, from India I think, do back up what Starchild says. There is a story about the Martians coming to Earth and enslaving the peaceful indigenous people here after destroying their own planet with wars. I'm not sure if these Martians or Aryans were white though, according to the story. Here is an animated video that tells this story, called "The Hidden History of the Human Race".

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib8jUV77VgI[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

droid wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
droid wrote:Love your posts starchild, but a couple things:
starchild5 wrote:Only Indian Gods, Spirituality is the real one, rest all created by your own Jew masters to enslave you even on Earth.
Excuse my ignorance but wasn't that created by aryan/whites eons ago?
Aryan/White people were in India started whole spiritual thing was a propaganda when the Brit's came to India to Rule. They backdated a lot of history of India, created fake gurus and gods.

Even Indians did not create Indian spirituality which Indians think they can be proud of. Humans did not create spirituality. They were totally different being from higher dimensions.

We Indians have too much ego on spirituality when we did not create sh*t. Humans have too much ego. The entire main scriptures Vedas have no authors which shows they had zero ego. These race of beings have already gone to higher dimensions.
"propaganda when the Brit's came to India to Rule"

This is interesting, do you have some sources starchild?
People are refusing to read up on my reference. I have given it 100 times here. Please read David Icke Book The biggest secret where he has documented evidence that White Race have Resonance Frequency of Planet Mars than Earth. This is buried info by the Rothschilds. There are many many other evidence like the video Winston Provided. I'm providing Resonance Frequency because it nails it, it cannot be manipulated by words.

Jews kill White Identity for a reason, but have no problem..When we Indians say...We are proud of Indian culture....

I like your approach Droid. You are very open minded and you are kinda embodiment of White Culture. I'm the only one who researched on White Race from beyond and found out they had an incredible Culture in other planets which was destroyed by other Aliens.

On Earth. Everyone accuses, especially we Asians that White People have "No Culture". No. White Race had big culture in the galaxy. They are one of the oldest races in the Cosmos. Your planet was enslaved.

The reason White People love star trek, Star Wars is for a reason. That was there thing back then. Exploring galaxies.

Common...Be honest here folks...White People...Do you really feel...You belong to Planet Earth. Many white people feel they do not belong here, they feel indifferent.

For Indian Spiritual Infiltration. one can read up this blog. It has everything one needs to know about India

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in/
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:I'm white and I don't get any poon. I'm probably different, I hold out. I also avoid a lot of society... and am often confused about a lot of things, fear does not induce getting lots of p***y.

Having your head on straight does, I'm sure. Also, having this player - culture has, ironically, probably needlessly deterred me from women, by making it seem "too competitive" and intimidating. The more complex things get, the more we avoid it.
*I'm about this close to just pulling my head out of society completely, basing my logic off something sound logic like Bible, and just stop being a chicken like my head cut off - asking all these questions, spinning confused, et trying to think I'm smart like everybody else....being lost and a mess. At least I'd be basing off common sense. And confidence will ensure more poon.
At least that's for me, don't know how you feel.
I do often get jealous of guys that "get a lot" of sex, and wonder how they do it. Women seem intimidating to me, these days too.
That's another reason.
I think these guys, a lot of them are douche bags or dirt bag "thugs" players, who I can't stand and their whole lives is about poon, they live in a trailer and have no career, ambition, life direction; all of their life is directed toward poon.
Is that sad? I think so, but they get a lot of poon. So, what do I know?
Does it really make you a man to get a lot and a lot of poon?

I think there is an effort to kick down traces and make everyone whores - men and women. So, playing into this would be being a player.
They don't want any morals whatsoever. That's another reason I'm fine as I am, I think. I say, keep things simple.
You'll end up getting more, anyway.

Don't worry so much. I'm sick of the goddam constant worrying.
Life is often simpler than we make it.
Hang in there buddy....You are there to have the time of your life...Don't miss on that...Just few more weeks...We are all waiting for your adventures in Asia .... 8) 8) :wink:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

starchild5 wrote:The reason White People love star trek, Star Wars is for a reason. That was there thing back then. Exploring galaxies.
I'm as white as they come but I never got the appeal of Star Trek, nor did I ever enjoy Star Wars which is a rather ridiculous series for me. It's about as sensible as, say, the Muppets for me but somehow even less entertaining.

Does this mean I am secretly a negro? Lol.
starchild5 wrote:Common...Be honest here folks...White People...Do you really feel...You belong to Planet Earth. Many white people feel they do not belong here, they feel indifferent.
I feel like I do not belong in Europe, I belong in some place warm and sunny and tropical. Someplace calm, without the stress, the hassle, the rat race. But that place, to me, is and always has been a place on earth. If there's an even better place, closer to what I envision, on some other planet or in some other galaxy, then by all means beam me up and take me there. But I am quite confident I know what I want, and where to find it. It's in a little galaxy with about 7000 islands, inhabited by 100 milion little brown aliens and led by Galactic Overlord Duterte. Sure you've heard of it. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Starchild,

In your opinion, is it possible for a human to become an angel? I mean, when a human is liberated from the wheel and moves to a higher level, would you consider him to be an angel? If not, what do you call those higher level beings?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Anybody who cannot see the original Star Trek is the most accurate look at how childish mans inner soul is you are not with it, the series applies perfectly with why the world looks the way it does today.

Gene Roddenberry was optimistic about the future of humanity but if he were here today I believe he would say he was wrong.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
I'm as white as they come but I never got the appeal of Star Trek, nor did I ever enjoy Star Wars which is a rather ridiculous series for me. It's about as sensible as, say, the Muppets for me but somehow even less entertaining.

Does this mean I am secretly a negro? Lol.
Maybe you were the ground staff :lol: ....working around in the hanger area where they keep starShip's for Droid, Eric, MoreTorque, Ghost to fly around galaxies. :lol:

If we look at your present life, you still are a kinda family oriented guy, preferring remote family life over big city chaotic life in Philippines, you could have preferred farming in Mars than flying :lol: .

As I said, White Culture was very advanced. There was no slavery in White Culture. You could do whatever you wished, as a result, you just did not fly around galaxies. It was not your thing.

It was a civilisation...so many people had many jobs, hobbies etc...I meant White People obviously love StarTrek , topic related to Aliens more than say Indians, Filipino's, Arabs etc 8)

No other race is obsessed with Space like White People....I hardly know a filipino, Indian guy as obsessed with Space as White Race on average.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

gnosis wrote:Starchild,

In your opinion, is it possible for a human to become an angel? I mean, when a human is liberated from the wheel and moves to a higher level, would you consider him to be an angel? If not, what do you call those higher level beings?
I'm not sure about it. In Indian scriptures, there are three base qualities of beings all over the universe Angels, Demons and Humans...It includes Aliens as well. They progress towards evolution on their own sphere's. Some humans, if they have done good deeds are assigned galaxies to manage, become planets, stars as well....humans can go beyond even Angels.

Its not the natural progression for Humans to become angels if that is what you meant. If you do good deeds, you can go even higher than Angels.

I have not seen a Human becoming an Angel without the blessing of God himself...aka, Its not a natural process. In Indian history...Few humans became Angels but only when God Approved it. Some angels became humans when they were cursed.

So changing of qualities from Humans to Angels is a Big Deal in Indian System. When humans move to higher dimensions, they loose all qualities of Angels, Demons and Humans.....Many Demons in India were reformed, Many angels fell for women on earth and they were cursed like in bible stories. All stories of bible are already in India.

Angels are not the highest form, they are just one of the qualities by which a life can be born in these dimensions.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:Anybody who cannot see the original Star Trek is the most accurate look at how childish mans inner soul is you are not with it, the series applies perfectly with why the world looks the way it does today.

Gene Roddenberry was optimistic about the future of humanity but if he were here today I believe he would say he was wrong.
Most humans prefer living in White Countries..lets be honest here...Filipinos, Indian, even Arabs die to live in around White countries and then we Asian's say....White Countries have no Culture.... :lol: :lol:

I know Indians are crazy about White Countries, even if you look at OK cupid stats...White guys are the most preferred mate for women all around the world. White culture is generally more honest, advanced and adaptable.

Its the Jews that have infiltrated white civilisation and destroyed them but if you look at Pure White Countries like New Zealand with minimal Jew influence...Its a paradise on earth....Closely, resembling white civilisation in Mars and other galaxies....of the old :)

You can say the Nordic Aliens are your relatives, or cousins...With multiple encounter with White Race on Earth.. :wink: