White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White People - Welcome to Planet Earth

Post by Moretorque »

This is why they are destroying the white countries... they want 1st world living for the few and a idiot 3rd world culture for the rest.

How could white people places be paradises if Jews created everything ?, I have come to the conclusion the people doing this are just counterfeiting thieves and they work off the stupidity of the collective......
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Yeah well they are ruining all that starchild. I used to be benevolent/ adaptable etc, but the traits are gone now.

They are literally beating the hell out of us over the head to try to make us depraved animals. With that - white's lose their appeal.
It's a battle being waged.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Your going to find the majority who can think and reason are opting out of the system, this is no fun but the best bet to stay sane.. The system is more trouble than it's worth and has no real soul at all...'

Everybody has had plenty of time to get a handle on how all this works....

If you have not watched " Return of the Archons " on Star Trek I suggest you do....
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:This is why they are destroying the white countries... they want 1st world living for the few and a idiot 3rd world culture for the rest.

How could white people places be paradises if Jews created everything ?, I have come to the conclusion the people doing this are just counterfeiting thieves and they work off the stupidity of the collective......
Yeah...That's how incredible White Civilisation was....even with Jew control...other races have become third world but white DNA being very old and advanced naturally becomes first world.....Jews have the true history of all races on earth.

For example...Google Santa Catarina....A state in Brazil ..Majority White Race and its the richest, most developed place in entire Brazil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Catarina_(state)

It is the Brazilian state with the highest levels of income, education[5] and public health, and one of the lowest rates of illiteracy.[6] Santa Catarina boasts Brazil's highest average life expectancy[7][8] and lowest homicide rate[9] in addition to lower levels of corruption.[10] The cities of the state are also considered some the most livable in the country, enjoying a reputation of being "clean, safe and organized"

--------------------

However.....Earth is a spiritual Planet. Everyone is reformed here. White and Jews time has come. That is why they are on Earth. Jews cannot live without Whites.

The Problem with White Race Now is the Anti-spiritual disease Called To FIX THINGS :lol: :lol:

White Race is obsessed with FIXINGS THINGS AROUND. They want to make things right, they can't help it, because of their old DNA playing out.

The very first step in Understanding Earth is....GOD FU CKING WANTS IT THIS WAY.... 8) 8)

There is a greater power than Jews....Jews would be neutralized when God wants it on Earth.

DO NOT FIX EARTH. Earth is controlled by GOD NOT JEWS. Even though we may all talk about Jews and its control. Jews would be done with. God has taken care of even worse evil during his incarnations.

God is the infinite ultimate power on Earth. Only spirituality can fix problems of White Race not finding solution in making Earth a better place :|
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:Yeah well they are ruining all that starchild. I used to be benevolent/ adaptable etc, but the traits are gone now.

They are literally beating the hell out of us over the head to try to make us depraved animals. With that - white's lose their appeal.
Don't forget Eric....Ultimately God Rules Earth not Jews.

That's the final leap of faith we all need to make to be peaceful and blissful.

The way things are on earth is because God wants it this way. Jews are ruling earth because God wants it. I understand, We are over loaded with the word God this and that but he never shows up when we need him the most and where is he, can't he see all the evil of jews...lines

He has incredible energy which will evolve you to greater heights as soon as he comes...No evil can compare the medicine god has. In a blink of an eye..everything will be better...much much better. Nothing will matter in the end.

I have so much faith in God, when I saw Ram Setu Bridge built by God incarnation Ram....Its energies are so incredible....All my pain, suffering vanished in a second.

When you have time, you can watch a video on the place I created. You should go there....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26VMwCXOA7s[/youtube]
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

starchild5 wrote:
Eric wrote:Yeah well they are ruining all that starchild. I used to be benevolent/ adaptable etc, but the traits are gone now.

Don't forget Eric....Ultimately God Rules Earth not Jews.

That's the final leap of faith we all need to make to be peaceful and blissful.

The way things are on earth is because God wants it this way. Jews are ruling earth because God wants it. I understand, We are over loaded with the word God this and that but he never shows up when we need him the most and where is he, can't he see all the evil of jews...lines

He has incredible energy which will evolve you to greater heights as soon as he comes...No evil can compare the medicine god has. In a blink of an eye..everything will be better...much much better. Nothing will matter in the end.

I have so much faith in God, when I saw Ram Setu Bridge built by God incarnation Ram....Its energies are so incredible....All my pain, suffering vanished in a second.

When you have time, you can watch a video on the place I created. You should go there....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26VMwCXOA7s[/youtube]
What a delusional guy. It's obvious that I am God and rule the Earth. Bring me all teh white p***y!
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Anybody who cannot see the original Star Trek is the most accurate look at how childish mans inner soul is you are not with it, the series applies perfectly with why the world looks the way it does today.

Gene Roddenberry was optimistic about the future of humanity but if he were here today I believe he would say he was wrong.
Most humans prefer living in White Countries..lets be honest here...Filipinos, Indian, even Arabs die to live in around White countries and then we Asian's say....White Countries have no Culture.... :lol: :lol:

I know Indians are crazy about White Countries, even if you look at OK cupid stats...White guys are the most preferred mate for women all around the world. White culture is generally more honest, advanced and adaptable.

Its the Jews that have infiltrated white civilisation and destroyed them but if you look at Pure White Countries like New Zealand with minimal Jew influence...Its a paradise on earth....Closely, resembling white civilisation in Mars and other galaxies....of the old :)

You can say the Nordic Aliens are your relatives, or cousins...With multiple encounter with White Race on Earth.. :wink:

If your definition of white is Nordic like it seems to be around here and you posted these Nordic photos, I do not die to live in a Nordcio/Anglo-Saxon country. It is boring, food is bland, lack culture, ugly women, ugly climate, no history. Nothing to die for.

You guys are a joke to say the people you mentioned they die to be in your countries. Most of these people want to go back to their home countries, or in my case, an upper-middle class olive skin Mexican, I do not have any desire to be in your turf. I have money here, live quite well, yummy food, and lots of things to do here. I prefer far much more living in a Southern European country than a Nordic country as they are close in culture, mentality, and fashion sense to Latin Americans and the adaptation is much faster.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Apparently, a bunch of you people are dying to get over the Rio Grande to get here jackass. Mexico sucks - that's why everyone's trying to come to America. That says something. Wake up, Mexico sucks, I don't want to go there either, where I may catch a fly bullet from Zetas on my way to the store. Or get my head chopped off, or kidnapped at night in the street. If it sucks so bad here, tell all your Mexicans to stop coming here, dammit. And tell them to also stop having literally LITTERS of kids, and letting them run around Appleby's unleashed while I'm there! Has contraception made it to Mexico, yet?
I'd prefer living in a southern Europe country too, but it's only because people of the surly, Semitic persuasion have made it their point to turn Nordic countries into culture-less, sterile cesspool(s). It's not our countries suck. It's that they are being attacked.

We have plenty of history, btw. Ever hear of Vikings, Gauls, Goths, or anything like that? How about Nordic or Norse legends? I guess that doesn't compare to Mexico's rich history.
Last edited by Eric on June 8th, 2016, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.