Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

no longer gentleman

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

no longer gentleman

Postby drronnie » Thu May 26, 2016 1:45 pm

I am taking a bad development because I no longer help women and try to ignore tbem when I can. I dont think that men sbould be gentlemen anymore when women treat us like crap. Thoughts?
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: no longer gentleman

Postby Ghost » Thu May 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Agreed. Men owe women nothing. If a woman wants a door help opened, she can pay me. If she wants me to buy her dinner, she can f**k me first. If a girl wants a bodyguard, she needs to pay me a lot AND f**k me.

I do better ignoring women. They are a drain of intellect and emotions. If women didn't have pussies, men would run away every time.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu May 26, 2016 7:45 pm

Ghost wrote:I do better ignoring women. They are a drain of intellect and emotions. If women didn't have pussies, men would run away every time.

If men did not have testosterone, (and have a strong sex drive) they would want nothing to do with women! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby cdnFA » Thu May 26, 2016 11:44 pm

Ghost wrote:Agreed. Men owe women nothing. If a woman wants a door help opened, .

I open the door for people.
I don't believe in hitting people except in self defence.
etc.

I've always been that way. OTOH I am Canadian.

Hell I once apologised to a cell phone that was dropped by someone else. True story.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Postby drronnie » Fri May 27, 2016 3:53 am

Ghost wrote:Agreed. Men owe women nothing. If a woman wants a door help opened, she can pay me. If she wants me to buy her dinner, she can f**k me first. If a girl wants a bodyguard, she needs to pay me a lot AND f**k me.

I do better ignoring women. They are a drain of intellect and emotions. If women didn't have pussies, men would run away every time.

At least in the "good old days" women were more receptive and they would thanks you for the favors. Now in the age of feminism they simply expect from you while pretending to be equal. Yesterday I saw a woman trying to push a car I just walked by and smiled and she looked astonished.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri May 27, 2016 4:16 am

drronnie wrote:
Ghost wrote:Agreed. Men owe women nothing. If a woman wants a door help opened, she can pay me. If she wants me to buy her dinner, she can f**k me first. If a girl wants a bodyguard, she needs to pay me a lot AND f**k me.

At least in the "good old days" women were more receptive and they would thanks you for the favors. Now in the age of feminism they simply expect from you while pretending to be equal. Yesterday I saw a woman trying to push a car I just walked by and smiled and she looked astonished.

One time I saw a woman drive into a ditch and I just drove on.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby drronnie » Fri May 27, 2016 5:12 am

Ghost wrote:
drronnie wrote:

Not many men were willing to protect women from molesters in Germany and that is partly due to the way women reject and treat men. I thin when the boot comes down women will be screaming for men to help but noone will be there.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby w.p.o. » Fri May 27, 2016 10:32 am

drronnie wrote:I am taking a bad development because I no longer help women and try to ignore tbem when I can. I dont think that men sbould be gentlemen anymore when women treat us like crap. Thoughts?

Great post. I was the PERFECT gentleman growing up (still am), but I'm only a gentleman toward older women (60+) now. The younger women can open their own doors. I will hold the door open if they're immediately behind me (as I go in first), but other than that, they're on their own. I'm all for being nice, but through the years, I realized flattery gets you nowhere with western women 18-40. My first grad teacher was definitely onto something.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Postby w.p.o. » Fri May 27, 2016 10:34 am

drronnie wrote:
Ghost wrote:
drronnie wrote:

Not many men were willing to protect women from molesters in Germany and that is partly due to the way women reject and treat men. I thin when the boot comes down women will be screaming for men to help but noone will be there.

It'll be too late then. "ooooohh! Now you need us! Now you appreciate us! Hold on let me think about it. Be back in an hour!!" lol
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Fri May 27, 2016 11:22 am

All this frustration over who opens the door? Don't be as silly as the feminists. Whoever gets to the door first is the one who opens it for themselves. The only time I will open a door for anyone is if they are carrying a package of some kind or they are physically disabled, or they are directly behind me. The only person I am a gentleman to is the woman I am with. There is no need to open the doors for random women. This isn't the year 1716.

But you guys need to come off it.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Eric » Fri May 27, 2016 2:11 pm

What I don't understand, it's always given me trouble - is that in traditional societies where the women are in their natural roles and the ideal is to have virginity until marriage - It always seems to me that the guys there, like every guy, sleeps around as much as he can.
It seems they are more successful at it, too.

There is some sort of a paradox there where it's easier to get women - and yet women maintain their virginity?
I've always secret admired these places, because it's so easy and natural - everything is. The West is always trumped up, as it's better - but I knew it's not.
I just think it's interesting that in a less "promiscuous" overly-sexed society, sex is easier to come by.
Where it's impossible here. Here, it's all trumped up and the women have too much power, jerk men around and demand and require so much from them. And they hardly put out. Whereas in those societies, women are just craved for a man and usually lose control for connection - they don't mean to have sex, it just ends up happening because of passion.
Here, there is no passion. It's all power, and a power dynamic. It seems to me just women strutting around strutting their stuff - trying to hold out as long as possible and making as many guys compete as possible. A real shit deal for guys. I suppose you can still 'get some' here, but it's definitely not as easy, women think they are too independent/untouchable.

I hate running against/ having to run against the mainstream culture. Especially when it's so confusing and subversive.
It would be so great to just be in a place where you could just relax.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby cdnFA » Fri May 27, 2016 9:12 pm

Adama wrote:All this frustration over who opens the door? Don't be as silly as the feminists. Whoever gets to the door first is the one who opens it for themselves. The only time I will open a door for anyone is if they are carrying a package of some kind or they are physically disabled, or they are directly behind me. The only person I am a gentleman to is the woman I am with. There is no need to open the doors for random women. This isn't the year 1716.

But you guys need to come off it.

Jesus, I agree with this.

I will say that most gentleman type actions are very sexist and basically treat women like they were children or crippled and incapable of functioning.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Postby CB8 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:57 pm

My experience when behaving like a gentlemen is that women will either really be impressed/surprised or really be offended. There usually isn't a neutral reaction.
CB8
Freshman Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Fri May 27, 2016 10:45 pm

Quality women should be treated like ladies. The rest should be treated accordingly.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri May 27, 2016 10:53 pm

Ghost wrote:Agreed. Men owe women nothing.

Your here aren't yaa, or in your case you were here "past tense " :P
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions