Why do women like clubbing so much?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Why do women like clubbing so much?

Post by drronnie »

Never understood why women are so fascinating with clubbing and the why djs and guys who can dance.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gnosis
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do women like clubbing so much?

Post by gnosis »

drronnie wrote:Never understood why women are so fascinating with clubbing and the why djs and guys who can dance.
Not all girls are into the club scene. It depends on what social circle you're dating in.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I was wondering the same thing. Not all girls like clubbing of course. But the hot ones and cool ones and popular ones do. Its a pattern.

I was gonna start a similar thread with the same question. Because i noticed in Philippines and China and hot girls seem to be in their element in clubs, especially in clubs with cool degenerate music. Usually hot girls are impatient with short attention spans. But in clubs they seem relaxed like they arent in a rush to go anywhere. Definitely in their element.

So clubs are definitely a chick thing. Chicks thrive in clubs, more than guys do for sure. Chicks dont go to clubs to meet people or even to get attention, at least not in Asia. They seem to go there to bask in the ambience and environment, as if they are in their element.

Can anyone explain why?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Women are a social animal...They love social set up, meeting friends, going out, having fun with friends, good food, music etc...Clubbing gives them that option....Most women go to club in groups for a reason, where they feel more socially connected.

Men think, all women are sluts that go to clubs, but it is not the case, as all these men return home single and girls go back home in their own groups....yes...some women do go with guys...BUT IT IS NOT THE NORM....90% of women in clubs do not go every time with different guys..else, we would not have HA forum :)

In any social setting, you can find women more...Like in Meet Ups for vegan food, yoga, spirituality women are more in social gathering stuff and hot women find the club setting more in sync with their Vibe....they can act more slutty, have fun, get drunk but not neccasrily to get laid but just a good social life with friends.

Also, in Asia...Its more with Karoake than Clubs ..I have many times given option to girls which they prefer clubbing or Karoake and 99% of the time they choose Karoake because its more a private social set up, in closed room, having fun with friends.

That's the dream of an Asian women.....having fun with friends in a Karaoke bar :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

drronnie wrote:Never understood why women are so fascinating with clubbing and the why djs and guys who can dance.
Women love clubs because guys buy them free drinks and the men are ogling them left and right.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

That is what makes it all the far worse when clubs play rap.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Here in America, nightclubs cater solely to the female so it's not surprising that women like nightclubs.

Nightclubs are actually the worse place to try and pick up women as women don't go to nightclubs to seek out men. Women go to nightclubs to mostly hang out with other girls and they use nightclubs to seek out validation and boost their self-esteem from the countless guys who try to talk to them and pay them compliments. In the female world, it's great when you get things for free (i.e., drinks, compliments) and you don't even have to have sex with the guy.

Anyway, female nightclub benefits:

• Free drinks
• Many clubs offer free admission to females
• Females don't have to be good dancers or anything to get the attention of males
• Good looking women don't have to wait in line
• Women don't have to worry about adhering to a dress code
• A woman can walk into any nightclub and walk out with any man she wants
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
drronnie wrote: Nightclubs are actually the worse place to try and pick up women as women don't go to nightclubs to seek out men.
True. I know women who would rather go to gay clubs than straight ones because they're fed up with being harassed. They just want to have a good time with their friends.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Zambales wrote:I know women who would rather go to gay clubs than straight ones because they're fed up with being harassed. They just want to have a good time with their friends.
I have heard women say the same thing.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I love clubbing. If you know a better way to kill a baby seal than bashing it's head in with a club, I'd like to hear it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I think one major reason girls like clubbing is because it's considered COOL and POPULAR. Girls are into anything that's cool and popular. They are programmed to follow trends and gravitate toward whatever is popular, even if it's bad or degenerate. That's why they like political correctness so much and love to conform and care about what's popular. That's why they are easier for advertisers and governments to manipulate. All advertisers and governments have to do is set a trend and most women will follow it.

For example, Edward Bernays helped the marketing industry in the 1920's make smoking cool for women. After unleashing advertisements making smoking "cool" and trendy for women, American women bought it and started smoking in mass numbers, even though their upbringing taught them that smoking was bad and made them looked like prostitutes. Sadly, they abandoned morality and principle for what was popular, even if it was bad for them or degenerate. This just goes to show how easy it is to manipulate women.

Basically, women are not creators or inventors. They did NOT invent the light bulb, radio, TV, automobile or airplane. MEN invented all those things, not women. Women also do not usually come up with new ideas. Men do. Thus women are not generally creators or inventors. They merely follow what's popular and trendy, and conform to what's "cool". We gotta understand that.

With that, since clubbing is considered "cool and hip" by the young crowd, girls will gravitate toward it. Maybe they don't really enjoy the clubbing environment itself. They just like to be there cause it's where "the cool people hang out" so it's about status to them? So they may flock to clubs based on their instinct to "be cool" rather than due to any rational decision.

This is definitely one major reason women like clubs so much I think, much more than men do. And the more attractive and extroverted they are, the more they will be into clubs it seems.

I wonder, how come society doesn't offer ballroom dancing events to meet women, like they did in the early 1900's and prior? When you watch a historical movie that takes place before the modern era, you usually couples meeting at ballroom dancing events, in elegant attire and bright lights inside palaces with chandeliers above them. They were great social events for men and women to meet. They were classy too, and had bright lights and refined attire and environment. They were also clean wholesome places as well. You could be a good boy or gentleman and go there.

But nowadays, all that has been replaced by nightclubs with darkness inside, laser lights, smoke, loud music, degenerate people, etc. It doesn't look like a wholesome environment at all. What the hell happened? Why was a good thing replaced with a bad thing? And why don't they just bring back the ballroom events back so men and women have a way to meet each other in an appropriate clean wholesome venue?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Winston wrote:I think one major reason girls like clubbing is because it's considered COOL and POPULAR. Girls are into anything that's cool and popular. They are programmed to follow trends and gravitate toward whatever is popular, even if it's bad or degenerate. That's why they like political correctness so much and love to conform and care about what's popular. That's why they are easier for advertisers and governments to manipulate. All advertisers and governments have to do is set a trend and most women will follow it.

For example, Edward Bernays helped the marketing industry in the 1920's make smoking cool for women. After unleashing advertisements making smoking "cool" and trendy for women, American women bought it and started smoking in mass numbers, even though their upbringing taught them that smoking was bad and made them looked like prostitutes. Sadly, they abandoned morality and principle for what was popular, even if it was bad for them or degenerate. This just goes to show how easy it is to manipulate women.

Basically, women are not creators or inventors. They did NOT invent the light bulb, radio, TV, automobile or airplane. MEN invented all those things, not women. Women also do not usually come up with new ideas. Men do. Thus women are not generally creators or inventors. They merely follow what's popular and trendy, and conform to what's "cool". We gotta understand that.

With that, since clubbing is considered "cool and hip" by the young crowd, girls will gravitate toward it. Maybe they don't really enjoy the clubbing environment itself. They just like to be there cause it's where "the cool people hang out" so it's about status to them? So they may flock to clubs based on their instinct to "be cool" rather than due to any rational decision.

This is definitely one major reason women like clubs so much I think, much more than men do. And the more attractive and extroverted they are, the more they will be into clubs it seems.

I wonder, how come society doesn't offer ballroom dancing events to meet women, like they did in the early 1900's and prior? When you watch a historical movie that takes place before the modern era, you usually couples meeting at ballroom dancing events, in elegant attire and bright lights inside palaces with chandeliers above them. They were great social events for men and women to meet. They were classy too, and had bright lights and refined attire and environment. They were also clean wholesome places as well. You could be a good boy or gentleman and go there.

But nowadays, all that has been replaced by nightclubs with darkness inside, laser lights, smoke, loud music, degenerate people, etc. It doesn't look like a wholesome environment at all. What the hell happened? Why was a good thing replaced with a bad thing? And why don't they just bring back the ballroom events back so men and women have a way to meet each other in an appropriate clean wholesome venue?
Women are a lost cause. I agree with men who say that if women were not the bearers of children nobody would want anything to do with them
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Life begins at forty. This quote is directed solely at women because this is the age when some are lucky enough to reach adulthood. Any women under 40 you get with and you'll most likely be dating a kid in an adult's body.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Zambales wrote:Life begins at forty. This quote is directed solely at women because this is the age when some are lucky enough to reach adulthood. Any women under 40 you get with and you'll most likely be dating a kid in an adult's body.
-Bullshit-

If you want children and want a family dating a 40 year old is a f***ing waste of time.