Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Yes, 95% of his posts are made up of outright lies, as well as vitriolic, unsubstantiated personal attacks and more lies, as demonstrated on several threads.
18
58%
Intermediate opinion
7
23%
No, he is a valuable poster, I do believe his stories, and his rebuttals to other posters are appropriate.
5
16%
I suck up to him to show off my half-assed spanish language level, keep him.
1
3%
 
Total votes : 31

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby Tapatio89 » June 3rd, 2016, 7:47 am

Aha, so I see you guys tried to do something behind my back. That is very low and cowardly to do, you know?

If you have something against me, then say it to my face, but these behind my back things are completely childish.

This is all I will say
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 434
Joined: October 15th, 2015, 9:11 pm
Location: Mexico City





Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby Tapatio89 » June 3rd, 2016, 7:55 am

droid wrote:Here's one of the threads, for reference:
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11243&p=258011#p258011

You may select up to two options


You got to be joking. You came to do this silly poll. If you have a problem with me, tell it to me on my face, not doing this nonsense.

If you are a man, you will tell me in a pm message or in a thread your issues you have with me, not doing this.

That is what I do not like about you: You claim to be such a man and this and this, but if you are, real men do not do this silly deeds. We solve them face-to-face.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 434
Joined: October 15th, 2015, 9:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby Tapatio89 » June 3rd, 2016, 8:02 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:He's a crazy guy, clearly. Far too cocky for his own good. But at least he married a foreign woman, so unlike the majority of people here he is not "all talk, no game". I will give him that.

If he ended up being banned, it would probably be good for Tapioca himself as well as for the forum's general quality. But honestly, I don't care much either way. We could just as easily ignore his craziness until he gets bored with being ignored and leaves.

The personal attacks are enough grounds for a ban, so when Winston sees them he will get warned, then eventually the warnings will turn into bans and the bans into a permanent ban. If we just ban him now, that would save Winston and Fschmidt the trouble.


You even admitted that most people here are only talk but no game. So, I am the one who is being honest here. These guys clearly cannot stand me because there is the primary evidence I married a foreign gal with my own effort and still both local and foreign gals are attracted to me (even now more than when I was single).

And I am "cocky" because I know my real value as a man and what I can offer to a woman. I already had proven it many times in here.

With this guy´s comment highlighted, he exposed you quite good most of you are just too much talk but no physical proof.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 434
Joined: October 15th, 2015, 9:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby Tapatio89 » June 3rd, 2016, 8:18 am

colibri wrote:
drealm wrote:I'll state the obvious again, he has yet to produce a single photo holding a piece of paper saying "happier abroad", "drealm is a bastard" or "i hate anglos".

So there is not one piece of evidence that the photos of the alleged person are the person we are talking to.

He has been asked to follow my instructions multiple times and he has ignored the request. You would think someone who is so in love with taking selfies would have no problem taking one more. I will reiterate that my guess is that he's a random person doing an Andy Kaufman style routine with self deprecating humor and some images he took from someone else. In other words, it is his intention to draw criticism but maintain the facade he's genuinely offended. It's also possible he's trying to attack someone else's real identity who he has a grudge against.

I really cannot imagine any intelligent person thinking that an average bystander who discovered his paper trail online would look at him favorably. Nor can I imagine any intelligent person who is aware that he has an unfavorable history to be so sloppy as to reveal personal information.

Also just for the record:

He joined medhelp in 02/26/16

He first attacked me in 03/09/16

I'm against banning out of principle. This is the only free speech forum that I know of online. I do think it would be wise of Winston to check IP addresses to confirm it's someone who has already been here before. This would help people like Matt Hanson stop taking advice from someone who probably doesn't even live in Mexico.


Well as far of what i have seen and checked hes real and lives in mx city worst of all hes frecuent in places i visit in my city ... his fb,wifes instagram and linkdin accounts match correctly... he has the double nationality too
Yet what boggles my mind is his hate and arrogance towards anything that he believes is underneath his "race" or class he really does represent the worst of the mexican society ...sometimes the way he writes makes me remember the characters of this mx author guadalupe loaeza but i would be giving him too much credit , he has a serious color and class complex , every post of him u can find a "but im not like them ,im way better cause im not dark" wtf ppl ... i pity his friends and wife i wonder how they would feel if they knew how he really thinks of them... :/


You are from Mexico City by any chance? I just live in Mexico City, but I am from Guadalajara.

What places you frequent in your city?

What social class are you?

Well, it is fact that I am not like the illegal Mexican immigrants that go to the USA and not dark or with predominantly Indigenous blood. It would be a full blown lie to say I am like them when I am not. Any Mexican of my social class and the upper classes will always highlight this when we are in the USA, you know that if you are Mexican.

And for the record, almost all my Mexican friends are olive in skin colour like myself or white in skin colour, as that is the only type of people I went to school with when I used to live here and the neighbourhoods I have lived. You cannot blame me of my place and class of origin, you know. And my friends also have the same view I have towards brown skin, lower class Mexicans as well as towards Anglo-Saxons/Americans/Nordic people. In fact, my best friends consider the Mediterranean race the most superior of the white race since most Mexicans have it some more than others as he considers the Nordic race inferior in looks, quality and just stole ideas of Mediterranean people as they were originally "filthy barbarians". He is a castizo Mexican whilst I am harnizo and another friend of ours is also an harnizo. This third friend of ours if you think I am a very classist person, he is FAR WORSE than me as if you are below our social class, he does not dare to even say hi to you or associate with you.

At least I have heart and manners that if someone below says hi to me or needs help, I do not have an issue doing it as I do not know if someday I will need his/her help. I also give 15% of my annual income to the poor, which you know the vast majority of Mexicans WILL NEVER do this.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 434
Joined: October 15th, 2015, 9:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby cdnFA » June 3rd, 2016, 8:21 am

This has nothing with trying to work out differences.

They think you are full of crap and bring down the level of discourse on the board.
Even if you disagree it would be obvious long before this point that there would be no point going to you about these issues based on the way you react.

Perfectly cromulent to make this thread. Things have gone far beyond trying to reason.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: November 18th, 2015, 5:51 am

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby cdnFA » June 3rd, 2016, 8:24 am

Tapatio89 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:He's a crazy guy, clearly. Far too cocky for his own good. But at least he married a foreign woman, so unlike the majority of people here he is not "all talk, no game". I will give him that.

If he ended up being banned, it would probably be good for Tapioca himself as well as for the forum's general quality. But honestly, I don't care much either way. We could just as easily ignore his craziness until he gets bored with being ignored and leaves.

The personal attacks are enough grounds for a ban, so when Winston sees them he will get warned, then eventually the warnings will turn into bans and the bans into a permanent ban. If we just ban him now, that would save Winston and Fschmidt the trouble.


You even admitted that most people here are only talk but no game. So, I am the one who is being honest here. These guys clearly cannot stand me because there is the primary evidence I married a foreign gal with my own effort and still both local and foreign gals are attracted to me (even now more than when I was single).

And I am "cocky" because I know my real value as a man and what I can offer to a woman. I already had proven it many times in here.

With this guy´s comment highlighted, he exposed you quite good most of you are just too much talk but no physical proof.


So why is it that people can stand Marcos, or that Davewe or whatever his name is guy or the multitude of others who have married a foreign girl and get no flack from people. At most Marcos gets people's ire up for thinking that it is as easy for everyone else as it was for him but he does not attract the abuse that you do.

Never mind that these other guys didn't marry a used up whore. They would surely be more worthy of our envy and attacks than you.

Maybe, just maybe it isn't us. Maybe it's you.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: November 18th, 2015, 5:51 am

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby Ghost » June 3rd, 2016, 7:30 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:Aha, so I see you guys tried to do something behind my back. That is very low and cowardly to do, you know?


It's a thread on a public forum that you can view as easily as anyone else. How is that "behind your back?" :roll:

If you have something against me, then say it to my face, but these behind my back things are completely childish.


We have been saying it to your face, but you didn't listen. So a lot of us would rather have the trash taken out instead of continue this futility with you.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby Tapatio89 » June 3rd, 2016, 8:07 pm

Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Aha, so I see you guys tried to do something behind my back. That is very low and cowardly to do, you know?


It's a thread on a public forum that you can view as easily as anyone else. How is that "behind your back?" :roll:

If you have something against me, then say it to my face, but these behind my back things are completely childish.


We have been saying it to your face, but you didn't listen. So a lot of us would rather have the trash taken out instead of continue this futility with you.


No, because you went to search for my information, didnt you? Then, it is behind my back.

Well, then, we put a truce here?
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 434
Joined: October 15th, 2015, 9:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby drealm » June 3rd, 2016, 8:55 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Aha, so I see you guys tried to do something behind my back. That is very low and cowardly to do, you know?


It's a thread on a public forum that you can view as easily as anyone else. How is that "behind your back?" :roll:

If you have something against me, then say it to my face, but these behind my back things are completely childish.


We have been saying it to your face, but you didn't listen. So a lot of us would rather have the trash taken out instead of continue this futility with you.


No, because you went to search for my information, didnt you? Then, it is behind my back.

Well, then, we put a truce here?


These anglos are looking to hang you up like a pinata and beat the chilli sauce out of you. And you know anglos, once they get an idea they're pretty damn stubborn. The funny thing is I'm your only ally here. I am the only person who has said no to your banning, but this is out of principle. I still think that you are objectively an indian and that you have darkie skin. I mean these aren't insults, they are just empirical facts. For example it is an empirical statement to say Winston has black hair. Also the fact that you especially and the world in general looks down on darker skin color isn't my doing. Things are out of my hands so to speak.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 933
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby Tapatio89 » June 3rd, 2016, 9:21 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Aha, so I see you guys tried to do something behind my back. That is very low and cowardly to do, you know?


It's a thread on a public forum that you can view as easily as anyone else. How is that "behind your back?" :roll:

If you have something against me, then say it to my face, but these behind my back things are completely childish.


We have been saying it to your face, but you didn't listen. So a lot of us would rather have the trash taken out instead of continue this futility with you.


No, because you went to search for my information, didnt you? Then, it is behind my back.

Well, then, we put a truce here?


These anglos are looking to hang you up like a pinata and beat the chilli sauce out of you. And you know anglos, once they get an idea they're pretty damn stubborn. The funny thing is I'm your only ally here. I am the only person who has said no to your banning, but this is out of principle. I still think that you are objectively an indian and that you have darkie skin. I mean these aren't insults, they are just empirical facts. For example it is an empirical statement to say Winston has black hair. Also the fact that you especially and the world in general looks down on darker skin color isn't my doing. Things are out of my hands so to speak.


See how you love to taunt me? I am not going to fall into your stupid provocative games. You know I am not Indian and no one in Latin American considers me that nor I am considered moreno (brown). You are just a ignorant American, typical of your kind as you guys are known for being the biggest ignorants in the entire world by us foreigners :lol:

And I know you are insulting me, you are not fooling me and that is no empirical fact as no one in my own country or Latin America thinks like that. That is your own dumb mind,. Empirical facts rubbish as I already proved you REAL empirical evidence, and you still stuck with your dimwitted views. You are not as intelligent as you claim to be. I AM much more intelligent than you and that is already proven.

Who are you to confirm absolute truth? As far as I am concerned, you are just a gringo who cannot get a date because he is too inept to get a girl :lol: , and I am not saying as an insult as objectively speaking most if not all are here because cannot get dates in USA or another Anglosphere country becuase you are misfits for whatever reasons you have. You think you are a know-it-all, but guess what, tough guy? You will NEVER get ahead in life with this attitude. I am much farther ahead than you, try to reach to my level. You definitely can do it if you follow my way and my thinking.

I disagree with you and this is based on scientific and anthropological reasons. You just base on skin colour. It is facial features that counts on racial classification, not skin colour as it is not always a good indicator. If I was indigenous, I will look like Winston as Indians are racially the same as Orientals/Asians and YOU KNOW THAT! Do not play stupid with me or try to act so innocent and "objectively", gringuito. I know how your Nordic kind thinks like, so you do not fool me at all.

Well, I am also very damn stubborn so you cannot beat me, but big difference between you and me is that I am NOT a close-minded fool and I know how to argue my points with evidence that with some false claims like you do. And it is more manly to face all of you by one than you doing into a group like a bunch of cowards. I know I can beat all of you one by one as you know you cannot beat me by yourselves only. You need to rely on someone else, pathetic...

This is an Indigenous person, my uneducated poster. This does NOT look nothing like me. He looks very Asian as Indigenous people are of the Mongoloid race as Asians are. You are a complete fool and any Mexican or Latin American here will take you as that and think you are on drugs or an idiot (which you already have proven to be as even with my DNA results and an unedited photo and showing you photos of Spaniards as dark as me or darker, you are still stuck with your stupid, ignorant and dumb views. Only this can come out from a fool, not from an intelligent person. If you say you are intelligent, prove it, tough guy. Otherwise, you are typical ignorant American in my book :mrgreen: :lol: ).

Image

You do not fool me with your "objectiveness" and intentions, buddy. I know you do this to taunt me, do not act so innocent.
Last edited by Tapatio89 on June 3rd, 2016, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 434
Joined: October 15th, 2015, 9:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby drealm » June 3rd, 2016, 9:33 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Aha, so I see you guys tried to do something behind my back. That is very low and cowardly to do, you know?


It's a thread on a public forum that you can view as easily as anyone else. How is that "behind your back?" :roll:

If you have something against me, then say it to my face, but these behind my back things are completely childish.


We have been saying it to your face, but you didn't listen. So a lot of us would rather have the trash taken out instead of continue this futility with you.


No, because you went to search for my information, didnt you? Then, it is behind my back.

Well, then, we put a truce here?


These anglos are looking to hang you up like a pinata and beat the chilli sauce out of you. And you know anglos, once they get an idea they're pretty damn stubborn. The funny thing is I'm your only ally here. I am the only person who has said no to your banning, but this is out of principle. I still think that you are objectively an indian and that you have darkie skin. I mean these aren't insults, they are just empirical facts. For example it is an empirical statement to say Winston has black hair. Also the fact that you especially and the world in general looks down on darker skin color isn't my doing. Things are out of my hands so to speak.


See how you love to taunt me? I am not going to fall into your stupid games. You know I am not Indian and no one in Latin American considers me that nor I am considered moreno (brown). You are just a ignorant American, typical of your kind.

And I know you are insulting me, you are not fooling me and that is no empirical fact as no one in my own country thinks like that. That is your own stupid bullshit and dumb mind,. Empirical facts my a**, who the bloody hell are you to confirm absolute truth? As far as I am concerned, you are just a gringo who cannot get a date because he is too inept to get a girl.

You do not fool me. You just base on skin colour how stupid of you. It is facial features that counts on race, not skin colour. If I was indigenous, I will look like Winston as Indians are racially the same as Asians and YOU KNOW THAT! Do not play stupid with me, gringuito.

Well, I am also very damn stubborn so you cannot beat me. And it is more manly to face all of you by one than you doing into a group like a bunch of cowards. I know I can beat all of you one by one as you know you cannot beat me by yourselves only. You need to rely on someone else, typical of cowards.


I am not trying to taunt you, I'm merely calling the color brown.. well brown.

I strongly encourage you to apologize to Yohan.

I also think you should thank me for standing up against your ban.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 933
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby Tapatio89 » June 3rd, 2016, 9:49 pm

@droid

The guy that I posted he is brown or moreno and with Indigenous features. I am not brown I am olive or trigueño or apiñonado as we say in Spanish and with Mediterranean features (long face shape, angular features, wavy hair, skin tone, eye shape, thick eyebrows, proyecting nose, skull shape) with some Indigenous features as well (the cheekbones and being not too hairy to be specific).

Those are two completely different skin tones moreno and apiñonado.

I will apologize to Yohan, but in return, I expect to not be harrassed by you, or anyone here for that matter. I am already doing my part here as I promised it to Winston.

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 434
Joined: October 15th, 2015, 9:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby drealm » June 3rd, 2016, 10:17 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:@droid

The guy that I posted he is brown or moreno and with Indigenous features. I am not brown I am olive or trigueño or apiñonado as we say in Spanish and with Mediterranean features (long face shape, angular features, wavy hair, skin tone, eye shape, thick eyebrows, proyecting nose, skull shape) with some Indigenous features as well (the cheekbones and being not too hairy to be specific).

Those are two completely different skin tones moreno and apiñonado.

I will apologize to Yohan, but in return, I expect to not be harrassed by you, or anyone here for that matter. I am already doing my part here as I promised it to Winston.

Cheers


Does that mean I am not allowed to objectively and empirically call you brown? That I cannot call Winston's hair black?

What you consider harassment is no different than what an American social justice warrior considers harassment.

You will just have to accept that your skin color is brown. No one can change empirical facts just because they don't like them.

You still have not thanked me. You owe me a thank you.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 933
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby Tapatio89 » June 7th, 2016, 7:34 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:@droid

The guy that I posted he is brown or moreno and with Indigenous features. I am not brown I am olive or trigueño or apiñonado as we say in Spanish and with Mediterranean features (long face shape, angular features, wavy hair, skin tone, eye shape, thick eyebrows, proyecting nose, skull shape) with some Indigenous features as well (the cheekbones and being not too hairy to be specific).

Those are two completely different skin tones moreno and apiñonado.

I will apologize to Yohan, but in return, I expect to not be harrassed by you, or anyone here for that matter. I am already doing my part here as I promised it to Winston.

Cheers


Does that mean I am not allowed to objectively and empirically call you brown? That I cannot call Winston's hair black?

What you consider harassment is no different than what an American social justice warrior considers harassment.

You will just have to accept that your skin color is brown. No one can change empirical facts just because they don't like them.

You still have not thanked me. You owe me a thank you.


Your comments are just flawed opinions, not empirical facts. No one considers me brown here except you, and you do it ijust to provoke me. Like if I do not know your intentions.

I am not going to accept something that I am not. My skin colour is olive, brown is the guy I posted. No one in Mexico considers me brown. So what matters is what the majority can see, not from some ignoramus that does not know nothing about my country and even less meets me in person.

If I am so "brown" as you claim, then explain to me how I am so white skin in that porn link you tried to defamate me? You contradict yourself a lot, you know. That is why you are not a reliable source. I am not that light skin, I am yellowish-white on the skinparts that are not exposed to the Sun.

Sorry, but I will not thank you at all. My pride and dignity are first. You have not done nothing that can benefit me except insulting me, defamating me, and insulting my wife. And you ask to thank you? How cynical of you!
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 434
Joined: October 15th, 2015, 9:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Poll: Should Tapatio89 be banned?

Postby drealm » June 8th, 2016, 9:07 am

Tapatio89 wrote:Your comments are just flawed opinions, not empirical facts. No one considers me brown here except you, and you do it ijust to provoke me. Like if I do not know your intentions.

I am not going to accept something that I am not. My skin colour is olive, brown is the guy I posted. No one in Mexico considers me brown. So what matters is what the majority can see, not from some ignoramus that does not know nothing about my country and even less meets me in person.

If I am so "brown" as you claim, then explain to me how I am so white skin in that p**n link you tried to defamate me? You contradict yourself a lot, you know. That is why you are not a reliable source. I am not that light skin, I am yellowish-white on the skinparts that are not exposed to the Sun.

Sorry, but I will not thank you at all. My pride and dignity are first. You have not done nothing that can benefit me except insulting me, defamating me, and insulting my wife. And you ask to thank you? How cynical of you!


Come on Tap, just get over your skin hangup and pull yourself up by your bootstraps. I know I'm not your therapist and I know you've been taking meds daily since your wife dumped you, but maybe my good old American wisdom can give you the kick you need. You can thank me later. Maybe some day I'll pour you a shot of your favorite tequila and we'll go to bull ring together, heck you can even eat the worm or a whole bucket of them!

Now if we were talking man to man and drinking in your favorite cantina I'd start by saying it's not the end of the world to be born dark. And you certainly can't blame your father for what he is. Let's face it brown is just a word to describe many things. I mean my poop is brown, some rats I saw in the zoo were brown, the dirt I stomp on is brown, so it's a pretty damn common color. Why get so wound up about being similar in color to these natural things?

Let's go over your wife, if you don't mind? I feel that you're really sensitive about her and perhaps I accidentally hit a sore spot. You already confessed to us that she lied to you about selling her body for money. I know it's a hard pill to swallow that she tricked you all the way from Japan. After all you mentioned that many other latin women screwed you before and then she comes along and screws you too, except from Japan. I have no idea why so many women use you and toss you aside. In any case I can't imagine what it must of felt like the moment you found a prostitution ad online with your wife's face on it. Most of these ads are very pornographic and don't leave much to the imagination. It was probably especially difficult to swallow considering that virginity is a prized asset in Mexican marriage. It's hard to imagine that the most intimate parts of your wife's body were regularly used by hundreds of other men before you came along.

May I politely ask, do you share your secrets with your real friends? Or just online? I think you should get things off your chest. And if your Mexican friends don't accept that your that wife wasn't a virgin and that she slept with tons of men before you and that she was a call girl for hourly hire then maybe they aren't your friends.

Remember I'm the only guy who doesn't want to ban you. Also I suggest keeping a lid on your mouth. You got a warning and I didn't.

What I'm trying to say is that if you need a hand across the rio grande, I may be the guy on the other side looking down at you.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 933
Joined: November 10th, 2010, 6:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests