Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

is misoginy the wrong way to go

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

is misoginy the wrong way to go

Postby drronnie » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:06 am

To be frank my failures with dates and the way of being treated by women made me furious and I have a disdain for women in general regardless if its European or Asian women. But deep inside me I have doubts because this hating of women does not make me feel better but worse inside.

So there are two routes to go, either I try to avoid women altogether and cope or interact even more with women so I can find out how they really tick.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: is misoginy the wrong way to go

Postby drronnie » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:46 am

drronnie wrote:To be frank my failures with dates and the way of being treated by women made me furious and I have a disdain for women in general regardless if its European or Asian women. But deep inside me I have doubts because this hating of women does not make me feel better but worse inside.

So there are two routes to go, either I try to avoid women altogether and cope or interact even more with women so I can find out how they really tick.

I think I should stop visiting the incels site. They are good for venting from time to time but I think most of the people there are pulling each other down and everything is about looks. And no solutions offered.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby retiredfrank » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:57 pm

Some facts:

1. YOU, and I mean whoever is reading this, are not going to change society.

2. There's a lot of inertia involved in stopping society from moving in the direction is is currently moving, then turning the ship around, then getting the ship back up to speed to return to where we were originally. And that assumes any chance in direction is even possible. See point 1 for your chances of making such change happen.

Bottom line: if you enjoy making waves and complaining, go ahead, but don't expect to see any results from this activity. If you want results, you have to change yourself so as to adapt to society, rather than trying to change society. And this is where the incels and a lot of whiners on this forum go wrong.

There is not going to be a return to the patriarchy any time soon. The way forwards is to get rid of marriage, the women get pregnant by men with good genes, the women have non-reproductive sex in exchange for money or other material benefits. This is actually a return to or original ape behavior. DO NOT MARRY. Not to a western woman, not a foreign woman. If you absolutely want children of your own, have them with a foreign woman, so you can abandon her if she misbehaves. Avoid getting western women pregnant. If you don't care about having children of your own, get a vasectomy. Then, if you just want to be around young children (why grown men want that, I don't understand), find a single mother who lets you act as a father figure in addition to putting out sexually in exchange for money. Be prepared to abandon her and her children when she misbehaves (as she almost certainly will, because most women are like children themselves). Focus on accumulating money so you can afford paying single mothers for sex (sugar babies). Quit wasting your time complaining about the world. DO NOT let yourself be suckered into marriage or legally obligated child support by shaming tactics. Remember that the biggest shamers, and thus your biggest enemies, are other men.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Postby drronnie » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:08 pm

Thank you for this piece of advice. But are you also suggesting that marryinga foreign woman in a country would be a bad idea even if they do not have f..cked up anti male laws like in the West?
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby retiredfrank » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:43 pm

They almost all have anti-male laws and/or will have them eventually. Some of those countries that have them now don't enforce then, but that could change. Why the obsession with marriage? (Unless you're like Adama and worried about burning for eternity in Hell if you have sex outside marriage LOL.) Men should seek money, power and sex. Leave children to the women. Stop worrying about your "precious" genes. If you were such a great genetic specimen, you wouldn't be on this forum. Anyway, most genes are common to all humans, the differences are trivial. So let the women get pregnant with other men, then come to you for sex (in exchange for money to help with her brood). Maintain your freedom to dump a woman who misbehaves. Dole out the money slowly, so she has an interest in keeping you happy and alive. Marriage gives the woman too much up front, so she has an incentive to divorce, find another sucker to marry, repeat over and over.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Postby chanta76 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:52 pm

drronnie,

I think if there is too much negativity it mess you up and yes it includes web-sites that are negative. It sometimes warps your view. I don't believe misogyny is the way to go. It's like lets make women our enemy. No one wins . My advice take a break...go for a trip...do something that makes you happy and try to meet positive people which is hard to do.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:02 pm

I find misogyny too limited. Humanity is worth nothing less than full on misanthropy.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:00 pm

drronnie wrote:So there are two routes to go, either I try to avoid women altogether and cope or interact even more with women so I can find out how they really tick.

When you spend time around couples who've been together a few (or many) years, how often are you jealous of the man? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby drronnie » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:42 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:
drronnie wrote:So there are two routes to go, either I try to avoid women altogether and cope or interact even more with women so I can find out how they really tick.

When you spend time around couples who've been together a few (or many) years, how often are you jealous of the man? :wink:

too often and I feel like a 5th wheel
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby retiredfrank » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:33 am

If you are truly jealous of these men, then either you are meeting very special couples (meaning the few truly happy ones), or you are not very perceptive (meaning you don't notice how awful their relationship is), or you are young and lack personal experience with bad relationships with women and so are incapable of being perceptive. I suspect the last explanation is the correct one.

So get some experience, but make sure to do it overseas where there is less risk of "accidental" pregnancy and hence legally enforced child support. Should be fairly easy to find a poor single mother in places like Philippines or Thailand who will have a real relationship with you, provided you kick in some money. Bonus of single mothers is you get a close-up view of what raising children is like, without being morally or legally on the hook for these children, as you would be if they were your own. Enough experience with women and you realize they are mostly there for sex and without a sex drive you wouldn't need or want them. Men friends, including those here on HA, are also a minor factor. We are all mostly alone in life.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:07 am

drronnie wrote:... are you also suggesting that marrying a foreign woman in a country would be a bad idea even if they do not have f..cked up anti male laws like in the West?

Just adding my opinion:

When we married almost 40 years ago, marriage had still a value, but this is now not anymore the case.
Never divorced, Japanese wife. - I moved to Japan 1976. Away from feminism, away from Christianity.

However ALL my former friends, as far as I have still contact with them and who married European women, are now divorced. ALL of them...

Interesting, some of them married Asian women, but not those from their native country of origin, but girls who were already living in Europe and they did not move to Asia but continued to live in Europe after marriage - they also are now divorced, all of them.

Before I married a Japanese woman and moved to Asia, I was together with a Chinese Malaysian woman from UK - I had enough after 2 years or so and said good-bye. Not much difference to any (white) woman in Europe, and same was true with all her Chinese girlfriends, who were also living in UK.

If you ask me, if I were still a young man, today under such bad conditions for marriage as there are now in Western countries, I would not do it again, and of course also I would not care about own children anymore. As a man, best is now to be single.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Yohan » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:36 am

retiredfrank wrote:.....Should be fairly easy to find a poor single mother in places like Philippines or Thailand who will have a real relationship with you, provided you kick in some money. Bonus of single mothers is you get a close-up view of what raising children is like, without being morally or legally on the hook for these children, as you would be if they were your own......

It is not necessarily about a 'poor single mother' from a developing country.

Outside of the pro-feminist zone of USA/EU etc. etc. conditions for single mothers, divorced mothers etc. are not so good.

Japan does not know about child support and alimony either, and many women here are fairly modest and not overdemanding.
For a single mother in Japan, a foreign man might be a good solution.

I think, situation is similar in South Korea and Taiwan too.

No problem with the children either, as parents rights - including the stepfather - are very strong and the man who left and is not living with 'his' children has not even visitation rights.

The problem in Japan is more about dating, it will not cost you much money, but it is time consuming. Japanese women are slow in their decisions.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby drronnie » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:15 am

retiredfrank wrote:If you are truly jealous of these men, then either you are meeting very special couples (meaning the few truly happy ones), or you are not very perceptive (meaning you don't notice how awful their relationship is), or you are young and lack personal experience with bad relationships with women and so are incapable of being perceptive. I suspect the last explanation is the correct one.

Yes you guessed but how am I supposed to know since I never had a good or bad relationship so yes I assume the grass is greener on the other side.

So get some experience, but make sure to do it overseas where there is less risk of "accidental" pregnancy and hence legally enforced child support. Should be fairly easy to find a poor single mother in places like Philippines or Thailand who will have a real relationship with you, provided you kick in some money. Bonus of single mothers is you get a close-up view of what raising children is like, without being morally or legally on the hook for these children, as you would be if they were your own. Enough experience with women and you realize they are mostly there for sex and without a sex drive you wouldn't need or want them. Men friends, including those here on HA, are also a minor factor. We are all mostly alone in life.

In Thailand there are a lot of cherries to pick. My problem is actually not that women are repulsed by me but rather that I am been so badly traumatized that I do not have any flirting skills and I do not have any social circle. Theoretically I could go p4p once a month but I stopped doing it since I do not feel fulfilled.
And I dont think that money ios the only issue because taxi drivers and factory workers are getting real relationships too however me who works in a corporation and speaks multiple lamnguage cannot find

drronnie
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions