Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What's the best way to make your own income

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What's the best way to make your own income

Postby Mr.Darcy » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:12 am

I think about quitting my job every day, and I have no desire at all to work in upper management.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Re: What's the best way to make your own income

Postby Moretorque » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:35 am

Being a black man more than likely your well equipped. Start a pay site and bust some whores up dee, well you know. :wink:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:10 am

This is pretty easy:

1. Create something... sell it.

or

2. Find something someone else has created.... sell it... (ideally it should be something you are really into or you will never stick with it through the rough times.)

or

3. Do something for someone, that they need done.... charge them for it.

These are the only ways available. There are no others. Choose that which is best for you, or which you are most capable of doing, and begin. All can be done online from a website or using social media. There is, however, no escaping the need for the ability to sell.

Of course, the absolute best way to create your own income is to take gobs of money and invest in things which pay dividends or rental fees, which count as income. But if you already had that, you wouldn't be asking the question.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:30 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:I think about quitting my job every day, and I have no desire at all to work in upper management.

What would you like to do instead?
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby xiongmao » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:22 pm

I still think it's worth getting a career, then you can stockpile cash and there's also the chance of working overseas. I'm trying to get relocated in my current job.

Getting a degree and a career is usually worthwhile, although this guy has a whole load of ideas for high paying careers without a degree:

Mr Money Mustache

And just for the record I've spent 20 years working in a field completely unrelated to my degrees.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby CannedHam » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:22 pm

xiongmao wrote:I still think it's worth getting a career, then you can stockpile cash and there's also the chance of working overseas. I'm trying to get relocated in my current job.

Getting a degree and a career is usually worthwhile, although this guy has a whole load of ideas for high paying careers without a degree:

Mr Money Mustache

And just for the record I've spent 20 years working in a field completely unrelated to my degrees.

This is my strategy. I work a minimum of 50hrs/week in a pretty high-stress position, and although I make good money, I don't want to continue like this until my mid-60s. I spend very little, invest a lot, and plan to work until my early-mid 40s and then "retire" abroad. By "retire" I mean do something less-stressful for 10-20 hours a week like teach English. Living on 20-25k/yr in SE Asia, South America, or Eastern Europe can make for a very comfortable life.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Postby zippy0001 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:55 am

-offer to do a freelence service online. For a fee.
-learn HTML(if you have not already) and sell custom websites to people on a freelance website.
-create original t-shirts and sell the T-shirts online(need a vender's license)
-Buy a foodcart and sell prepared food at or near a school/business area/hospital etc(need a vender's license)
-teaching english(I think you need a certificate)
-owning a blog,with a dotcom,decent rank, with good regularly updated content and good ways to get people on the page.
-creating music.
-creating music for video games.
-create an app for a particular niche and regularly update it.
-create a criaglist clone.
-create a tubesite of some kind(most of the adsense goes to you if you host it on your own rented server).
-create a sports blog(to a popular sports team/club/league) with a podcast with a youtube rebroadcast.
-write entertaining "Top 10"/"Top 5"/"7 ways to know if..." articles and sell them to people freelance.(have to be original and interesting)
-start a niche forum that appeals to a particular type of person or point of view.(like this one).
-start a dating site...with a unique gimmick(trekkies in love,motorcycle mates, we are tall singles.com,LA Dodgers dating,soccer singles)
-get a truck and recycle scrap.
-create original artwork and sell it on ebay/amazon.
-crack/jail break people's phones for a fee.
-walk people's dogs.
-uber(stay safe though)
zippy0001
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions