Most average man are getting relationships

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Most average man are getting relationships

Post by drronnie »

This is a quote I read a lot of blue pillers like to post this on incel forums. I am not sure while I do believe that there are at least 10 percent of men of are not getting any companionship (like me) at all but from my observations a large percent of men do have normal relationships with women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Most average man are getting relationships

Post by Eric »

I think most men would settle and grovel for anything. I see a lot of men and guys with fat chicks, dumpy, thunderthigh cottage cheese leg - women, who look trashy and uncouth. If you settle for anything, you can get anything.

Some men do have women. To me, it looks like these men grovel and are controlled by them, a beautiful girl will hold her relationship with him ransom and keep him on a tether - she has complete control of the relationship; that's just my observation though.
Last edited by Eric on June 9th, 2016, 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

You did not mention the age of these men.

I think, they are many more young men up to 25 or 28 or so in Western countries who cannot find any girlfriend, not only 10 percent.
Many have the first sexual contact with prostitutes.

The situation is really bad for young men in Western countries, however of course whenthis man is earning well and 35 to 40+ suddenly all these young women, now also in their 40s and worn out because of alcohol, cigarettes and otherwise party life are showing up and complaining they cannot get any date anymore and they cannot find any man...

When I hear about such women - many of them with children from various men - and in a dire financial situation, I can only laugh...
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yohan,

This is kind of happening in parts of Asia too. It's harder for a young Korean man to get a girl friend and I hear it's the same in Japan..with the gender imbalance it makes it even harder.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

chanta76 wrote:Yohan,

This is kind of happening in parts of Asia too. It's harder for a young Korean man to get a girl friend and I hear it's the same in Japan..with the gender imbalance it makes it even harder.
The situation is the same in Thailand. Normal young men are having it more and more difficult to get relationship from what I here but I see lots of men still walking hand in hand with girls.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Yohan wrote:You did not mention the age of these men.

I think, they are many more young men up to 25 or 28 or so in Western countries who cannot find any girlfriend, not only 10 percent.
Many have the first sexual contact with prostitutes.

The situation is really bad for young men in Western countries, however of course whenthis man is earning well and 35 to 40+ suddenly all these young women, now also in their 40s and worn out because of alcohol, cigarettes and otherwise party life are showing up and complaining they cannot get any date anymore and they cannot find any man...

When I hear about such women - many of them with children from various men - and in a dire financial situation, I can only laugh...
i think you are right. We only see what we want to see and that is guy and a girl and we fail to see those young men who are walking alone . Statitiscs is another thing too. Some men have not had a partner for 3 years but that would still not count as incel
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

And a lot of those relationships are shite, even when the women are good-looking and put out sexually. A man who hasn't had honest to God relationships with women is always going to be plagued by self-doubts about the grass being greener on the other side. Not sure how to deal with this. Such a msn can prove to himself that sex is pretty much the same with all women by f***ing both HB10 prostitutes and HB1 land whales.

Reminds me that I f***ed a land whale once. She fell down while we were walking hand in hand on the street. I'm strong, but no way I could have kept that behemoth from going all the way to the ground. She had to crawl to a telephone post to get support for raising herself up off the ground. Then I was impotent at first, but she finally got me hard with her mouth. Obviously had lots of practice and was uninhibited about tickling my anus with her tongue, etc. So then I urged her onto her back, shoved my cock inside and we both exploded simultaneously. She was either a squirter or emptied her bladder when she came, because huge wet spot underneath. And then I noticed she had this problem: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/obes ... yself.html
She fell in love with me, but I broke with her. I wanted to try a fatty and so I did, but once was enough...

Back to what I was saying. After confirming that sex is just an animal act and masturbation is actually about equal to the best partner sex a man can get (if he does it slowly and without shame), a man then needs to learn about love. To learn what it feels to love someone else, just be a beta orbiter. To learn how it feels to be loved, get a dog.

The really hard part is to get rid of shame at not being a player with a high notch count, slaying pooosy all over the world, etc, etc, but rather being mostly a solitary wanker who occasionally visits hoes and whose companionship comes from similar men via internet forums like HA. Overcoming shame is a great challenge, really the greatest a challenge a man faces in life, because it means learning to think for himself and have the moral courage to defy the rest of society, which is very hard for social creatures like humans. One thing that helped me is to remember that fame and high social status boils down to "the applause of fools", and a man who aspires to that is something of a fool himself.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

retiredfrank wrote:And a lot of those relationships are shite, even when the women are good-looking and put out sexually. A man who hasn't had honest to God relationships with women is always going to be plagued by self-doubts about the grass being greener on the other side. Not sure how to deal with this. Such a msn can prove to himself that sex is pretty much the same with all women by f***ing both HB10 prostitutes and HB1 land whales.

Reminds me that I f***ed a land whale once. She fell down while we were walking hand in hand on the street. I'm strong, but no way I could have kept that behemoth from going all the way to the ground. She had to crawl to a telephone post to get support for raising herself up off the ground. Then I was impotent at first, but she finally got me hard with her mouth. Obviously had lots of practice and was uninhibited about tickling my anus with her tongue, etc. So then I urged her onto her back, shoved my cock inside and we both exploded simultaneously. She was either a squirter or emptied her bladder when she came, because huge wet spot underneath. And then I noticed she had this problem: http://www.healthboards.com/boards/obes ... yself.html
She fell in love with me, but I broke with her. I wanted to try a fatty and so I did, but once was enough...

Back to what I was saying. After confirming that sex is just an animal act and masturbation is actually about equal to the best partner sex a man can get (if he does it slowly and without shame), a man then needs to learn about love. To learn what it feels to love someone else, just be a beta orbiter. To learn how it feels to be loved, get a dog.

The really hard part is to get rid of shame at not being a player with a high notch count, slaying pooosy all over the world, etc, etc, but rather being mostly a solitary wanker who occasionally visits hoes and whose companionship comes from similar men via internet forums like HA. Overcoming shame is a great challenge, really the greatest a challenge a man faces in life, because it means learning to think for himself and have the moral courage to defy the rest of society, which is very hard for social creatures like humans. One thing that helped me is to remember that fame and high social status boils down to "the applause of fools", and a man who aspires to that is something of a fool himself.
Best post EVER on Happier Abroad forum. Bravo!!! +11111111111111111

That was truly awesome.

btw I f*cked a fatty, too. I think the 'player' bullsh*t comes and doesn't help anyone, it just adds shame and makes it harder. Btw slaying poon should happen naturally being in a healthy environment with lots of beautiful women. There are plenty of obstacles to that, now. I thank you for reminding me to keep being myself, never changing...despite all the obstacles my environment throws up. If I give up - my environment wins, and then it changes me. I guess I'm gonna go back to keep on being me. That's the only real source of happiness anyway. I have to remind myself the problem's not with me - it's with these women's mindsets. No man should feel like a creeper for paying attention and being interested and hitting on women. Remember, they don't know what's best and they really do need a man to lead them.

Keep at it gentlemen. Don't ever stop being a man, because someone told you to.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Eric wrote:I think most men would settle and grovel for anything. I see a lot of men and guys with fat chicks, dumpy, thunderthigh cottage cheese leg - women, who look trashy and uncouth. If you settle for anything, you can get anything.

Some men do have women. To me, it looks like these men grovel and are controlled by them, a beautiful girl will hold her relationship with him ransom and keep him on a tether - she has complete control of the relationship; that's just my observation though.
You're right Eric. It's easy getting any woman but one that meets your specific requirements is another story altogether.

I'm in my mid-forties and the way I see women now is totally different to twenty years ago. Back then I concentrated solely on looks but having had experience of a few good lookers I can safely say they ain't all that. On the outside - great, but once you get to know them properly.....again....a different story.

Nowadays I go for a woman I'm physically attracted to - doesn't have to be a 9/10 though, with a good personality and one that doesn't give me any grief. The shallow, high maintenance, narcissistic bitches can f**k right off even if they are beautiful. These types are only good for one thing.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Eric wrote: If you settle for anything, you can get anything.
Exactly. Any man can get married, if he just lowers his standards enough.