What are Your biggest hang-ups? (What you feel bad about?)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

What are Your biggest hang-ups? (What you feel bad about?)

Post by Eric »

Money (I always feel like I need more/ need a better career or something "better" than I have)
*It's ironic I'm going to China and I'll be having a decent good-paying job with benefits. Something that I never had in America,
though this is where you're conditioned to have IT.

My anger/my temper - In real life, I can lose my temper, though that's getting better.
losing my wits - becoming part of the 'herd-mind' and doing things I wouldn't normally do. As I get older - this is becoming less a problem.
Being a part of the people around me versus doing my own thing. This has always been difficult for me to manage, I feel like more so in America, because almost everything is stupid; and nothing makes sense, yet we have this need for social dynamic and getting along.

I feel that America is a very difficult place to live; because it bombards you with temptation -of something you will get when you let go & just have fun - take the free goodies. It always wants you to let go and take the "free goodies"... killing your work ethic and any discipline you have - while giving you Actually nothing back. This has been my experience and it's very dangerous. America lies CONSTANTLY. That's why 85% of people here aren't successful - even though they are surrounded by everything and every resource - no work ethic/ no discipline. I've met successful people here, but generally they work hard, and are wise.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What are Your biggest hang-ups? (What you feel bad about

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I feel bad about not being a millionaire yet. Not living closer to water or having a vacation house near the Atlantic.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You guys are shallow.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

My biggest hangup is the fact that my superiority over others makes me come off as arrogant.