Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Gotta Love This!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Gotta Love This!

Postby The_Adventurer » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:25 am

Attitude...
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: Gotta Love This!

Postby gnosis » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:40 pm

I love how it's implied that young boys and men will have to cope with lots of rejection and sadness. The implicit assumption in our culture is that men must put up with every indignity imaginable without ever getting angry. The men who do get angry and act up are incarcerated as soon as possible, sometimes on the flimsiest of pretexts.

Part of the reason our society is circling the drain is that there are fewer and fewer reasons for men to put anything into society.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby innovatorsclub » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:07 pm

the following is a paste of a chat i just had with a buddy of mine who is also happier MUCH when abroad

some italian looking younger a little heavy girl sitting across from me in panera bread
Read
11:16 AM
i keep catching her checking me out
Read
of course i have my strategic hat on
Read
she is about a 5 3/4
Read
11:16 AMwell i guess the girl who keeps staring at me
11:48 AM
i gestured with finger do you want to go outside
11:49 AM
she shook her head no
so stop starring at me then
so much easier in sea
tires of americanized land
11:50 AM
they occasionally give eye contact, flirt then when you act and go down to your lowest standards they enjoy shooting you down just for their ego boost
12:04 PM
so f***ed up here
12:04 PM
its like cold approaching is no longer allowed
22 years ago it worked so good with my ex who was then 17
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Postby wanderlust » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:53 pm

Nobody "taught" the young men of yesteryear to cope with sadness, rejection, boundaries.

There were healthy examples to follow and emulate. Family life was more stable. Men could be men. Work developed persistence and discipline. Self worth came from real accomplishments, not meds or self esteem lessons. Winners were free to win and losers had to lose.

This whole idea that you can solve systemic societal problems by telling people how to feel has GOT to stop. Telling men to feel/act like women isn't going to fix things, it will drive them nuts.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

-----

Postby Ghost » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:01 pm

-----
Last edited by Ghost on Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby chanta76 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:04 pm

This is stupid...OK I get it men are not entitled to women...but oh please in the real world it's not about entitlement it's about just having a fair chance at love. Women have it wwwwwayyyy easier than guys in the dating game.

One thing is for sure..in real life guys will experience rejection and they do have to become stronger. How about teaching women not to lead on? How about teaching women not be flaky?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby wanderlust » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:12 pm

[/quote] Reality proposal: teach girls and women to cope w/ hitting the wall, cats and dildoes, and mass shootings by frustrated men.

Also, "her" bitch face. Thousand cock stare. Damn. That's one of the worst I've seen.[/quote]

Never heard of this woman until today but it turns out she's not into men at all, doesn't swing that way, just checked it out.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Postby bostero » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:16 pm

Also, "her" bitch face. Thousand cock stare. Damn. That's one of the worst I've seen.

There's gotta be some decent joke material in there about chicks with male names like "Cameron" (Diaz being another fine example, herself) having manjaws and attitudes. The jokes pretty much write themselves, for frig's sake!
bostero
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions