Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Filipinas vs Russian girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Filipinas vs Russian girls

Postby drronnie » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:08 am

In my view I like Filipinas much more than Russian eventhough many Russian women look very gorgeous, but from what I experienced the Filipinas who I work with are very friendly and very open whereas the Russian girls seem cold and approachable .

However when I was still in Germany I came across some Russians of German descent and they can be very warm and friendly if they like you.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Re: Filipinas vs Russian girls

Postby Hero » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:52 am

drronnie wrote:In my view I like Filipinas much more than Russian even though many Russian women look very gorgeous, but from what I experienced the Filipinas who I work with are very friendly and very open whereas the Russian girls seem cold and approachable .

Agreed. Same goes for Ukrainian women. Also, Ukrainian women are very slutty.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby drronnie » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:20 am

Seems legit I do like Russian more than Ukraine girls. I prefer feminely dressed girls over the Western manly look
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:30 pm

The main difference is Filipinas will apologize for their actions Russian women won't.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions