Do men care if girls pus$$y looks ugly?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Do men care if girls pus$$y looks ugly?

Post by Banano »

How important is that your girls vagina looks pretty? Can it be a deal breaker?

I m chattin to this woman i met through a friend, bottom line is shes good in all departments but when she sent me pic of her vagina i was put off, looks disgusting everyone would agree,
she got pretty face, eyes , titts,personality but all that counts too nothing now.

Im thinking to just do her once and stop it right there.

Is it right thing to do?women wud dump a guy if he got small dick and cant fill her up, right?

Nothing beats beautiful poosy but there are some ugly ones out there

I know women would call me shallow or prick but they also dump or reject a guy when they find something physically unattractive abt him

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Re: Do men care if girls pus$$y looks ugly?

Post by w.p.o. »

It's my opinion that a woman's kitty should look attractive (long, pink and meaty). It isn't everything, but it is definitely a bonus. Some women have lips that look like a dead rose. Those are the ones I pass up on giving head. I wouldn't let it hinder the sex though.

There are hybrids (no fun there. only good for sex), semis and the long (my personal fave). It all depends on your taste (no pun intended). As someone who prefers white wmn, "burnt" lips are not really a dilemma for me. Sometime it's a surprise but hardly a disappointed. The dead rose lips are out there, but it's light years better than blk chics (whom I wouldn't touch with a 12 foot pole while wearing gloves). Asian chics are pretty predictable. You kind of know what you're gonna get. The light-skinned asian wmn will probably have light colored lips (maybe pink). The borwn-colored asian wmn will pretty much have darker colored lips. Spanish wmn are similar to the asian wmn: The lighter the skin, the lighter the fins (corny but accurate). It's your life - only you can live it.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Banano wrote:How important is that your girls v****a looks pretty? Can it be a deal breaker?

Is it right thing to do?women wud dump a guy if he got small dick and cant fill her up, right?
Western women dump guys over the stupidest $hit. They dump guys for not making 7 digit figures, don't have a nice car, too nice, etc. Fortunately for them, men don't do the same stupid $hit. Do unto others bro. They kick us to the curb for a freshly released felon, you should be able to dump them over having an ugly mound, jacked toes, etc.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Banano wrote:
I know women would call me shallow or prick but they also dump or reject a guy when they find something physically unattractive abt him
western wmn are the biggest hypocrites on earth. They treat nice guys like garbage, kick him to the curb for an a$$hole (who'll treat HER like garbage), then tell him to "get over it." Later on, that same cruel a$$hole who just used you like piece of chewing gum turns around with the audacity to call someone a prick! Hypocrisy galore. I don't even deal with western women anymore. You should do the same (remember the name of this site is called "happier abroad"). They're arrogant, cocky, conceited, ignorant, irrational, unreasonable, full of $hit and stupid. If common sense was gas, they wouldn't have enough to start their cars. To hell with them. Do what benefits you.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Ghost wrote:What is considered an ugly p***y? It's not like they're the most beautiful things in the world anyway. They feel great, but I can't say they look good.
Check out Met-Art Mostly eastern european/Russian women. You might change your tune. No, I'm not a member in case you're wondering. I just glance from time to time. It's a real motivator to go abroad.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

There are definitely pretty p*ssies, as well as ugly ones. The pretty ones just look like a little slit between her legs or only has very thin lips and is pink inside. The ugly ones have big discolored lips that look like slimy roast beef.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Guys, this video is pretty dam close to the topic (literally). You have to check it out! :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHVW7Zy_vg[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

http://www.vaginacontest.com/leaderboard

Check this best vagina contest

Woman I mentioned has poossy similar to #145
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Banano wrote:How important is that your girls v****a looks pretty? Can it be a deal breaker?

I m chattin to this woman i met through a friend, bottom line is shes good in all departments but when she sent me pic of her v****a i was put off, looks disgusting everyone would agree,
she got pretty face, eyes , titts,personality but all that counts too nothing now.

This is not sound reasoning, my friend. You can't say those things you said and expect not to be held to the same standard yourself. You say that women do this to men. Fine. But do you know this particular woman has done such a thing? Besides that, how is it up to you to inflict the punishment for this crime?

Just because it has been done to other men, that doesn't justify you doing this to a woman. Just like in the future when this woman tells other women how you used her and then dumped her because her vagina is ugly, those women will have a CONCRETE example (not just some story but a real person they know) of how men use women, therefore they will feel justified in using men in the future.

Also, as for your personal account, rather than on the account of all men in the world, you may have to pay for what you're doing to this woman with some very superficial women in the future crushing your heart when you feel you haven't deserved ill-treatment. Then you'll really become enraged. But you'll never stop to remember that you brought all this on yourself by using people and not regarding them as truly human, but rather as toys to be used and discarded.

So don't complain in the future if you also get treated as a toy.

Also, you can't always judge beauty by a photo, especially not just one or two.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Adama wrote:

I m chattin to this woman i met through a friend, bottom line is shes good in all departments but when she sent me pic of her v****a i was put off, looks disgusting everyone would agree,

This is not sound reasoning, my friend. You can't say those things you said and expect not to be held to the same standard yourself. You say that women do this to men. Fine. But do you know this particular woman has done such a thing? Besides that, how is it up to you to inflict the punishment for this crime?

Just because it has been done to other men, that doesn't justify you doing this to a woman. Just like in the future when this woman tells other women how you used her and then dumped her because her v****a is ugly, those women will have a CONCRETE example (not just some story but a real person they know) of how men use women, therefore they will feel justified in using men in the future.

Also, as for your personal account, rather than on the account of all men in the world, you may have to pay for what you're doing to this woman with some very superficial women in the future crushing your heart when you feel you haven't deserved ill-treatment. Then you'll really become enraged. But you'll never stop to remember that you brought all this on yourself by using people and not regarding them as truly human, but rather as toys to be used and discarded.

-f**k You Adama and your f***ing advice "your advice is not Jonny Law approved"-

You should not punish yourself by staying with a bitch with an ugly p***y.
I like giving girls oral. The way a p***y looks is important to me.

-My advice-
f**k chicks that turn you on.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jonny Law wrote:
Adama wrote:

Just because it has been done to other men, that doesn't justify you doing this to a woman. Just like in the future when this woman tells other women how you used her and then dumped her because her v****a is ugly, those women will have a CONCRETE example (not just some story but a real person they know) of how men use women, therefore they will feel justified in using men in the future.

-f**k You Adama and your f***ing advice "your advice is not Jonny Law approved"-

You should not punish yourself by staying with a bitch with an ugly p***y.
I like giving girls oral. The way a p***y looks is important to me.

-My advice-
f**k chicks that turn you on.
He doesn't need to accept my advice. Neither do you. However, he hasnt even touched her yet. And as you know, it is wrong to use people. That is, if you yourself don't want to get used in a similar fashion or possibly your future children.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Whats unreasonable about it?How can I force myself to like something that I find so unattractive?

How different would it be if she had ugly face or whatever? We are all judged by the way we look and p***y is not exception

I love licking so design is important

Just because she has good personality and pretty face doesn't mean she can get away with f***ed up vagina that looks like as if cruise missile landed in there and blew everything up

I noticed HA men dont have high standards
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Banano wrote:Whats unreasonable about it?How can I force myself to like something that I find so unattractive?

How different would it be if she had ugly face or whatever? We are all judged by the way we look and p***y is not exception

I love licking so design is important

Just because she has good personality and pretty face doesn't mean she can get away with f***ed up v****a that looks like as if cruise missile landed in there and blew everything up

I noticed HA men dont have high standards
If you don't like something about her and it is a deal breaker, it makes more sense to simply forget about her than to use her. I am telling you. If you use her, you cannot get upset in the future when you get used or your future children get used in a similar manner, because you will not be innocent. This is the law.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

How about ugly p***y but it feels great when you stick you thingy inside? Or would you prefer a really pretty p***y but when you stick you thingy inside it's like throwing a hot dog down grand canyon.