Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Guys who go to Thailand to meet women; opinions?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Guys who go to Thailand to meet women; opinions?

Postby Katmandu » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:45 pm

Guys who go to Thailand to meet women -- my opinion, if they meet women there then going to Thailand's a great idea!

I'm curious..is this any different from let say white guys get jealous if white women are with black men?

I personally don't care if black men are with white women. I was equally envious of a BM & WF as I was of a WM & WF or any other heterosexual couple regardless of their race. My envy didn't discriminate. I'm in a LTR now so the couple envy is going away.
Katmandu
Freshman Poster

Postby AW Warning » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:47 am

pete98146 wrote:Western Women may not come out and say it, but they ARE jealous. For jokes and giggles, pull up any forum topic along the lines of "why do western men prefer Asian ladies" and read the comments from western women. They go bonkers with fits of rage and jealousy.

They know they are losing many guys to foreign countries, and either they are upset that it means far fewer guys that they can make into adulterers with divorce and henceforth fewer suicides (and coincidentally fewer guys ending up in the Lake of Fire due to adultery and/or suicide), or they are so conditioned/brainwashed to see men as the ultimate terror of society that they think American guys are going to spread slavery worldwide.
AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Postby Katmandu » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:37 pm

or they are so conditioned/brainwashed to see men as the ultimate terror of society that they think American guys are going to spread slavery worldwide.

I think this is it. It seems like women are generally more susceptible to cultural conditioning then men.
Katmandu
Freshman Poster

Postby Adama » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:40 pm

AW Warning wrote:
pete98146 wrote:Western Women may not come out and say it, but they ARE jealous. For jokes and giggles, pull up any forum topic along the lines of "why do western men prefer Asian ladies" and read the comments from western women. They go bonkers with fits of rage and jealousy.

They know they are losing many guys to foreign countries, and either they are upset that it means far fewer guys that they can make into adulterers with divorce and henceforth fewer suicides (and coincidentally fewer guys ending up in the Lake of Fire due to adultery and/or suicide), or they are so conditioned/brainwashed to see men as the ultimate terror of society that they think American guys are going to spread slavery worldwide.

A man doesn't become an adulterer when he gets divorced. The ex-wife and her future husband are the adulterers. A man is only an adulterer if he goes with another man's wife. Read the law from Leviticus. It says it right there.

Every sociopath gets upset when their potential victims refuse to play the game. Who are the sociopaths going to vicitimize if there are no stupid volunteers? I do think the problem is sociopathy, not nationality per se. Just that most American women who are sociopaths have been indoctrinated and empowered by a rancid society. They may outnumber Asian female sociopaths by percentage, but somehow I really doubt that. There is no governor on American female sociopathy, whereas there is limited expression for Asian sociopaths (and look, many of them literally worship animals like elephants and cows).
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions