Getting hate from Americans..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Getting hate from Americans..

Post by Nomad »

Sup gents!

I am very happy living abroad and one of the things that probably happens to most people who expat, is they start to notice what's right with their home country, but almost more importantly, what’s wrong with their country.

So I post my findings on Facebook. Guess who likes all my posts? People from Finland. Guess who hates all my posts? People from America. Even my own family.

But Americans are dumb and ignorant. For example, I posted how safe it is to live in Finland, only to have my sister post stats comparing Finland to America.. showing America is more dangerous than Finland, but she posted it as a "haha, Finland isn't so safe!". Idiot.

Then my other cousin, who I haven't seen or talked to in 5 or so years, comes along and says his piece all of a sudden. Like he cares about my life all of a sudden. Dude makes some nice cash (150k) but he works 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. He literally gets 1 day to himself and that's probably doing whatever the misses wants. Neither have passports or ever left the USA. One can't because she's broke and lives off wellfare, and the other works so hard he doesn't have time to travel even thought he has the money to do so. He also has 3 kids and a very high mortgage.

Either way, I get the feeling that I’m seen as a "traitor" for not staying in a country that never gave a dam about me or a helping hand, or from relatives that never contacted me, but all of a sudden want to open their mouth when I did something about it. I have already received so much help here, and true friendship connections.

Has any expats had issues with the family at home over them leaving or posting your findings online?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Getting hate from Americans..

Post by Moretorque »

One of my friends at the GYM is from Finland and seems to like the US fine but I tell him wait till the reserve currency is gone and make sure you have your passport.

Fins are great people and have a history of being tight nit and very courageous from what I am told and are for sure very intelligent for building a future for you there...........

I think it is great what you have , America had the potential but DAA HERD !!!!!!!!!!!! fuc ked it up from being plain stupid.........
Time to Hide!
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Moretorque wrote: America had the potential but DAA HERD !!!!!!!!!!!! fuc ked it up from being plain stupid.........
Not to mention that I always felt like the enemy in America for being a white male, being blamed for all the degenerates in America running around. That's right, black women wouldn't be twerking if cracker Nomad wasn't around to oppress them so much!

Atleast here, because the demographics already favor whites, there is no heavy racism here, except when it comes to immigrants because Finns love to keep their country Finnish. But the great lie that is spread through America is diversity is our strength, when in reality it is "unity" that is our strength.

But how can a country unite that is from all different races? I know in America, I saw blacks congregate with blacks, asians with asians, indians with indians, mexicans with mexicans, ect. It was only in forced situations (job) that you only saw mixings and then that "occassional" friend someone had who was from a different race who came hanged out once in awhile, but people stick mostly to their race.

I mean look at the voting base, 96% of blacks voted for Barrack Obama, and we known a lot of them did it on skin colour alone, not because of his policies. I just don't see how America can be a strong nation or united on anything, when it has too many races with all various different cultures and ideas, all competing to get "their power" when it comes to the white house. It just seems like the most divided country in the world to me at this point.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Our rulers want the land here for the debt owed to them, here is the real lie. The debt is like supposedly 19 trillion but America with all it's natural resources is worth like 140 trillion. WE have been conned and duped out of our country and the stuff going on pitting the races against the white males has been done on purpose so they can come get the land.

They know how stupid in reality the 2 digit IQ races are and they are to be duped herded used and all of us disposed of once they get what they want........

Hopefully the Fins are united to keep what they got! So
Time to Hide!
Stringer Bell
Freshman Poster

Post by Stringer Bell »

Nomad wrote:
Moretorque wrote: America had the potential but DAA HERD !!!!!!!!!!!! fuc ked it up from being plain stupid.........
I mean look at the voting base, 96% of blacks voted for Barrack Obama, and we known a lot of them did it on skin colour alone, not because of his policies. I just don't see how America can be a strong nation or united on anything, when it has too many races with all various different cultures and ideas, all competing to get "their power" when it comes to the white house. It just seems like the most divided country in the world to me at this point.
Most of the 96% of blacks voted for Michelle Obama because she is a black woman. Barrack is a side issue and if he was like Tiger Woods do you think he would've gotten that percentage? Look at New York City mayor Bill Deblasio with a black wife who won the black vote over a black man Bill Thompson with a black wife. Yes we are very divided on race and gender in this country. This is a deeply divide nation forced to intermingle only for economic reasons.