Is your European ancestry calling you home?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
BlueEverglades
Freshman Poster

Is your European ancestry calling you home?

Post by BlueEverglades »

If you have ever had a DNA test you could certainly know there's nothing "American" in you and even for those hispanic immigrants like me there's nothing 'ameridian" in me. There's no English, native american or Irish DNA in many so called "true Americans" but instead from many others European countries they might have never even heard of.Science says we feel an affinity with those that share similar genes so that might explain why so many people here feel out of place in America as this is not OUR TRUE HOME. Your ancestors lived for so many years in a different environment that it feels strange living in America because is something new in our collective consciousness.
I feel nothing looking at the Grand Canyon and many other 'American wonders" because our history never lived here at all and that's a fact.

There's another study done that says we spontaneously remember memories from our ancestors , we fear and like the same things they did so you might be isolated from your true European family by staying here. I have always been an europhile (a person who is fond of, admires, or even loves European culture, society, history, food, etc. ) and now I know why. I am 90 % European 10% African according to my DNA testing and I can attest for the phenomenon of spontaneously remembering places I have never been before within Europe. I feel happier listening to their music, their landscapes, traditions, food, ect once again because its in my genes for so long, we cannot fight it. If you have some money around do the DNA test and research these places, possibly visit them and you will see what I'm talking about. My grandparents were basques from Spain that emigrated to Cuba so I was not surprised to see this pop up in my test. Do you feel your ancestry pulling you away from America?

West Eurasian 90%
Southwestern European 60%
Includes: Basque/French and French in (South and 1 other site) France and Basque/Spanish and Iberian Population in Spain
Sardinian 14%
Includes: Sardinian in (Sardinia) Italy
Mediterranean Islander 15%
Includes: Cypriot in Cyprus; Italian/EastSicilian and Italian/WestSicilian in Italy and Maltese in Malta
Northeast European 5.4%
North Slavic 4.2%
Belarusian in Belarus; Estonian in Estonia; Lithuanian in Lithuania; Mordovian and Russian in Russia and Ukrainian in (East) Ukraine
Ambiguous 1.2%
North/central European 5%
Ambiguous 4.4%
Northeast European is a general category containing Finnish and North Slavic
African 9.8% North African 7.9%
Includes: Algerian and Mozabite in Algeria; Tunisian in Tunisia and Saharawi in (Morocco) Western Sahara
East African 1.9% Ambiguous 1.9%
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is your european ancestry calling you home?

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:If you have ever had a DNA test you could certainly know there's nothing "American" in you and even for those hispanic immigrants like me there's nothing 'ameridian" in me. There's no English, native american or Irish DNA in many so called "true Americans" but instead from many others European countries they might have never even heard of.Science says we feel an affinity with those that share similar genes so that might explain why so many people here feel out of place in America as this is not OUR TRUE HOME. Your ancestors lived for so many years in a different environment that it feels strange living in America because is something new in our collective consciousness.

I feel nothing looking at the Grand Canyon and many other 'American wonders" because our history never lived here at all and that's a fact.

There's another study done that says we spontaneously remember memories from our ancestors , we fear and like the same things they did so you might be isolated from your true European family by staying here. I have always been an europhile (a person who is fond of, admires, or even loves European culture, society, history, food, etc. ) and now I know why. I am 90 % European 10% African according to my DNA testing and I can attest for the phenomenon of spontaneously remembering places I have never been before within Europe. I feel happier listening to their music, their landscapes, traditions, food, ect once again because its in my genes for so long, we cannot fight it. If you have some money around do the DNA test and research these places, possibly visit them and you will see what I'm talking about. My grandparents were basques from Spain that emigrated to Cuba so I was not surprised to see this pop up in my test. Do you feel your ancestry pulling you away from America?
I have heard of DNA tests, what exactly is involved with getting a DNA test? Maybe we all should get one and see what ancestry we have. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Katmandu
Freshman Poster

Post by Katmandu »

Yes, I've felt that way sometimes for a very long time because my ancestry is 100% European. When I was 18 I spent a summer in Germany with my uncle and I wanted to get a visa and stay there but my mom talked me out of it. Listening to my mom and not staying in Germany is one of my biggest regrets in life. I constantly daydream about what would have been. I was 18 so I should have just not listened to her.

My European ancestry isn't calling me home as much as it's chasing me away from the USA. I get it. I'm of European descent. That automatically makes me the bad guy here.
Pinayhunter
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinayhunter »

Muh heritage. Muh peeeeeeeeple.

All trolling aside, I've never felt any affinity for my European roots. There's just me (an independent, self interested organism) and everyone else. I have no interest in "going home" unless it would somehow put money in my pocket and girls in my bed.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Over the last several hundreds of years Europe has been where most of the action has been in the way of pushing the envelope to be where we are today so I can see why people would have a thing for Europe.

I am primarily German and I have no urge to go there under the current conditions there.........

I don't see anywhere to run in the mainstay, the world has become a much smaller place over the last 100 years.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

[quote="Katmandu"][/quote]

I was just listening to Katmandu by Cat Stevens, he was such a talent in his day........ :wink:
Time to Hide!
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

If you are really interested in this topic blueeverglades Id give the highest recommendations in checking out the series called "Ringing Cedars from Russia", about a forest hermit called Anastasia, who claims to be one of the last survivors of the ancient 'vedruss' or traditional pre-christian civilization of Europe, which covered much of Europe and the rest of the world, explaining many of the links to our ancestors, our past, our homeland and the 'calling'...Its a book that will blow your mind and explain many of the forbidden mysteries and secrets about our connection to ancestry and land, the elite parasites have suppressed and buried for millennia

( for example, how by burying a loved one among the family land *vs what Anastasia calls the 'rubbish dump' cemetries* allows for their souls to reincarnate or inpsire a future offspring, which i believe the elite manipulate with the occult by burying their ancestors within their palatial garden estates, but its a lengthy explanation thats hard to summarize here)

It talks about the paramount importance of having one's family domain to find long lasting happiness, in the form of a 1 hectare block of land, in which one grows one's own food, raises a family, and connects to the mysteries and insights of the universe via nature, what is described in the books as the supreme creator's thought forms made real on earth. It also talks about how the dark cabal used the Romans to sweep through europe, attempting to destroy this sacred traditional knowledge, of this powerful link to happiness and the knowledge of the universe through connection to nature via one's own family domain, and install the most selfish and vain first as 'administrators', then later as princes, then as kings, ordained with the divine 'right to rule' by god, which the parasites still believe to this day

Ive also never felt truly at home as I was born in Europe, and grew up in Australia, and when returning to those beautiful pine forests a few years back, something deep definitely stirred within me, and my strong connection to the invisible allowed information and feeling to pour forth. Cutting edge researchers are finding that DNA contains a great repository store of memories, even holographically encoded, and many of the rituals and teachings in the Ringing Cedars books goes further into how one can access ancestral knowledge, where to commune with ancestors and so on. Ultimately Anastasia says one should venture out and find a place in the world that one is truly happy to keep one's family domain, to pass onto one's children in perpetuity forever. Many of the predictions in the books such as giving away land in Russia is now coming true, and ive seen many accounts where these books have changed peoples lives, where they touched them so deeply they gave up everying and started their family domain
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Yes, I've felt this way. I'm getting too damn old now, I'm 30. My childhood and youth is gone...it's getting too late to f*ck around. I'm already at the age I needed to get married.

It sucks. I've felt this way really all my life...deep inside. I've even told my parents this before - Of course I get that snobby nose turned up; bull crap about how I need to be an American. It's like people feel it, but won't let themselves feel it; they deny it. I've had this thought the other day...I was thinking the same thing. I've had these thoughts about the forests, going into the Romanian forests, after reading about Vlad's castle; a novel about Dracula a few years back, the tall spear like trees particular to those forests.
Keep in mind, that our parents and their parents' parents abandoned their own traditional cultures to seek money, and 'cupidity' and greed...in America. They abandoned their own cultures, traditions and mores, and we are the products of that [sin], or decision; you could call it that. In the Bible it states that even up to ten generations will bear the mistakes of their fathers' sins, he (God) will make them suffer for it.
They abandoned their cultures - came to America and met foreigners who'd also done the same; and married and begat offspring. This is why it is so hard to have a cultural identity. If parents had stayed where they were; we would not be facing this problem.

I don't know exactly geneology, but I know my Mother's side is Polish, Eastern European...Slovak and perhaps Austrian.
My father's of German and Scotts/Irish descent. So yeah, Europe.
Perhaps, although I feel a great affinity for my father's culture & heritage,
I lean more towards my Mother, the Eastern European. Perhaps because, she is my Mother, and I'd be going there to seek a woman who possibly reminds me of my Mother, or mothers are our first & best impressions upon us of women. She also brought more culture into our house, she prayed with us, and every family gathering is distinct in Eastern European culture and heritage.

This is such a deep thought that, I can't get into it very deeply at all - it's too powerful. It will have me messed up for the rest of that day - if I'm not careful. I don't know.
The strange and crazy thing is, even people from these countries who have heritage, are in a rush to embrace the American-ism that every one is.
Are we the only people running the other way? ...Is it normal. ..

Honestly, I can understand this type of thinking - but I feel like it's not practical or healthy.
It's a pipe dream!
It's in the past, and things are never going to be the same, like that again; though it's okay to reminisce. Unless you want to go move and live in Poland, etc, and make your life about that; then forget about it. Not realistic or practical unless you really have a dream and vision.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Re: Is your European ancestry calling you home?

Post by livefreeordie »

According to the ringing cedars books, its more about finding a piece of land that really calls deeply to your soul, that you could see yourself living on

While france and ireland might not be perfect fits culturally, the concept of the calling of homeland is more about starting a healthy and fruitful family, and in the RC books described as one of the best ways for lasting happiness and love to be present for all involved, which makes sense as its living close to the land, and creating a 'space of love' to grow and stay, which cannot stay in the current 'money/survival mode' paradox of modern day marriages/relationships. I think its a very critical key to why so many relationships fail, and how to make them work, as it goes more into the spiritual /cultural history we come from
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

-----

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I sometimes feel the longing for Europe. It is unfortunate that it has become a collapsing collection of liberal societies.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

And the collapse of society itself starts at the family level, when families live disconnected from nature, their ancestry, their traditions and then everything else starts to unravel. Its because we have rejected nature, and chosen to live in the greatest sin- rejecting the creator's creation by choosing the satanic path of technology over nature, and so we will continue to be miserable and 'til the barren soils' both physically and spiritually. Ive made a lot of money, and that surely didn't bring me more happiness, and often felt like i was less happy and had more problems.

When one returns to the land, to the traditional way of living that has worked for tens of thousands of years, even one family can turn the tide, and be an example for others in how to live. All it takes is finding a parcel of land that you love, a space of love for your family, and you create an environment that supports and nourishes the greatest happiness for families and each member. Ive experienced this first hand growing up around nature, its a divine happiness that is hard to explain, almost like you've been touched by heaven itself, and through nature you are connected to the mysteries and deeper knowledge of the infinite. The Ringing Cedars books are an excellent resource, but there are others out there regarding the mythology and beliefs of pre-christian faiths.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Hell, yeah! All the time. Do you remember where these studies were done or what they were called? I know I've been very eager to get to Eastern Europe for a while- given all the shit with the "refugees," especially (Mediterranean maybe for vacation). More & more I like the way Eastern Europe is looking to me.
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

jamesbond wrote: I have heard of DNA tests, what exactly is involved with getting a DNA test? Maybe we all should get one and see what ancestry we have. :D
If he's talking about the ones like http://dna.ancestry.com/ , they send you a kit, you spit into a capsule and send it off and then X weeks later you can log into their website and see the places you come from. I know there are others besides that one, presumably they are all basically the same deal, considering that they all started popping up around the same time.

Basically everyone, particularly in the US, is going to be a mutt, although you will also have a dominant ethnicity, which is where I'd imagine you want to start if 'finding where you came from' is a big deal. I would tend to put a certain amount of stock in the idea that some people may be very restless when they're far away from their genetic 'homeland.' I don't think it affects everyone equally (e.g. those people saying 'you need to be an American' may not be denying anything, they may genuinely not have any such feelings), but it would explain a lot of things.