Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

"How is the American dating scene for Russian men?" (Post)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

"How is the American dating scene for Russian men?" (Post)

Postby GoingAwol » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:59 am

I found this question on Quora and here was one of the responses from a Russian man who lived and worked in the U.S. His experiences show foreign men also struggle in the American dating scene. Here's his response:

"For the guys - nearly impossible, especially trying to date US-born caucasian women. Most of my friends from Russia or former USSR were single.

Some Russian guy told a story of a girl asking on the phone: "are you Russian?" - "yes" next thing he hears is "beeeep".

I personally don't know one Russian dude who dates US-born ladies, they mostly date recent immigrants.

For the Russian girls the situation I guess is exact opposite, as far as I know."
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Re: "How is the American dating scene for Russian men?" (Pos

Postby Banano » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:30 am

AW prefer their own kind, a guy with anglo features, I don't know if that's result of Hollywood propaganda or there is something inherently sexy and appealing about these men.

Seems like even EE women like anglo bad boy look type

http://www.news.com.au/sport/i-would-have-been-in-jail-or-dead-bra-boys-gang-member-and-surfer-koby-abbertons-new-life/news-story/e4ef980952200058f33a668b71b06225

"Surfer and Bra Boy gang member Koby Abberton says meeting his fiancee, Ukrainian model Olya Nechiporenko, is the “best thing that ever happened to me”.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions