Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby MattHanson1990 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:56 am

Well, I got depressed again today because this morning, I was supposed to hang out with a friend who taught my private class in the language school I went to this past week. But she cancelled and told me she was in León because she had to take her mom to a doctors appointment and couldn't make it. And to make matters worse, she did NOT respond when I asked if we could reschedule. I wanted to be friends with her, even though she's engaged to a French guy. And then I thought about the posts Tapatio89 made about Latin women flaking out a lot and how lying is normal in Latin America; then I thought about just writing off Latin America and considering Asia instead. But then I recalled recently that many people are now striking out in Thailand, The Philippines, China, etc.

I might lean towards MGTOW and may return to the US of Gay and just rot in my dad's house for the rest of my life. I'm a hopeless loser who doesn't deserve any love from anyone. The end.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am







Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby Adama » Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:57 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:Well, I got depressed again today because this morning, I was supposed to hang out with a friend who taught my private class in the language school I went to this past week. But she cancelled and told me she was in León because she had to take her mom to a doctors appointment and couldn't make it. And to make matters worse, she did NOT respond when I asked if we could reschedule. I wanted to be friends with her, even though she's engaged to a French guy. And then I thought about the posts Tapatio89 made about Latin women flaking out a lot and how lying is normal in Latin America; then I thought about just writing off Latin America and considering Asia instead. But then I recalled recently that many people are now striking out in Thailand, The Philippines, China, etc.

I might lean towards MGTOW and may return to the US of Gay and just rot in my dad's house for the rest of my life. I'm a hopeless loser who doesn't deserve any love from anyone. The end.



I'm a little confused about the timeline, but I guess this all happened either this morning or over this past week.

I mean, did you really decide all that just this morning? It is only 9am? Even if you decided all this within the last 24 hrs, I would say this is too soon.

You're being overly emotional here. You need to take some time and really think.

But let me put this into real perspective for you: This is another man's wife. She should not be talking to you AT ALL. You have no place in her life. Respect her husband. If you were engaged, or married, would you really want some dude hanging around your woman? No!

If this were a single woman and she flaked on you, I would still say, you need to take more time to think on it, rather than bailing after one girl.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby Nomad » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:14 pm

I wanted to be friends with her, even though she's engaged to a French guy.


No you didn't. You wouldn't get depressed because you "wanted to be friends" so badly. You got depressed because you wanted her to pick you over frenchy. Dude, she's engaged to be married to someone.. that pretty much puts you into the category of adultery.

It seems to me your just reaching out and grabbing for anyone who sticks.. and I think if you do that, someone will come along, stick to you for all the wrong reasons, and your life be turned upside down into a living hell.

If you really want a woman in your life, first off, find single women. Going for taken women is going to get you killed by a jealous boyfriend, fiancé, or husband.
User avatar
Nomad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:13 am

Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby droid » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:33 am

@matt

Don't despair man, carry on, the worst thing you could do is waste your youth resigned in the chumpzone.
The first thing you should do is stop paying attention to that prick tapatio, he probably tells you you can't get any because of your background, that won't help you.

Having said that, LatAm is getting shittier by the day, i really struggled in Colombia last year, they're getting so cocky. I did get action but it's not worth it man, just to pursue a bunch of single moms, screw that. You could go to the university as i've suggested for non-single-moms but, those girls, although they give your looks a pass, are more stuck up/disrespectful, and now more foul-mouthed like in the states.

I recommend Asia dude, i have six girls i could marry right now if i made serious proposals. I mean, regarding your main point, in fact here i'm actually a little depressed because i just DON'T HAVE TIME to see them, and they get disappointed; i never thought practical concerns would be such a big problem.
As i type this, the girl serving me at the cafe i work from brings me water and we can't stop looking and smiling at each other. This has gone on for a few days but i can't do anything, my main girl lives 10 minutes from here and sometimes shows up.

I must say though, the other posters are right, you shouldn't mess with girls that are taken, it doesn't make sense. I wouldn't want my girl to have a best buddy or what not, neither would you. This is one of the things i disagree with you, you say it's bad Ameri-cunts de-friend you when they get a boyfriend, but i think that's actually good, well, for the chump.

Keep up the good work.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby MattHanson1990 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:15 am

droid wrote:@matt

Don't despair man, carry on, the worst thing you could do is waste your youth resigned in the chumpzone.
The first thing you should do is stop paying attention to that prick tapatio, he probably tells you you can't get any because of your background, that won't help you.

Having said that, LatAm is getting shittier by the day, i really struggled in Colombia last year, they're getting so cocky. I did get action but it's not worth it man, just to pursue a bunch of single moms, screw that. You could go to the university as i've suggested for non-single-moms but, those girls, although they give your looks a pass, are more stuck up/disrespectful, and now more foul-mouthed like in the states.

I recommend Asia dude, i have six girls i could marry right now if i made serious proposals. I mean, regarding your main point, in fact here i'm actually a little depressed because i just DON'T HAVE TIME to see them, and they get disappointed; i never thought practical concerns would be such a big problem.
As i type this, the girl serving me at the cafe i work from brings me water and we can't stop looking and smiling at each other. This has gone on for a few days but i can't do anything, my main girl lives 10 minutes from here and sometimes shows up.

I must say though, the other posters are right, you shouldn't mess with girls that are taken, it doesn't make sense. I wouldn't want my girl to have a best buddy or what not, neither would you. This is one of the things i disagree with you, you say it's bad Ameri-cunts de-friend you when they get a boyfriend, but i think that's actually good, well, for the chump.

Keep up the good work.


If I had the money I'd go to Asia. And the TEFL market is getting stricter, especially in China. What options does a young futureless male have? Not many.

And as far as Asia, I'm also hearing that The Philippines is getting shittier by the day, and a man in his 50s was striking out over there. And I even heard reports about women in China going cold.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby Nomad » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:21 am

MattHanson1990 wrote:
droid wrote:@matt

Don't despair man, carry on, the worst thing you could do is waste your youth resigned in the chumpzone.
The first thing you should do is stop paying attention to that prick tapatio, he probably tells you you can't get any because of your background, that won't help you.

Having said that, LatAm is getting shittier by the day, i really struggled in Colombia last year, they're getting so cocky. I did get action but it's not worth it man, just to pursue a bunch of single moms, screw that. You could go to the university as i've suggested for non-single-moms but, those girls, although they give your looks a pass, are more stuck up/disrespectful, and now more foul-mouthed like in the states.

I recommend Asia dude, i have six girls i could marry right now if i made serious proposals. I mean, regarding your main point, in fact here i'm actually a little depressed because i just DON'T HAVE TIME to see them, and they get disappointed; i never thought practical concerns would be such a big problem.
As i type this, the girl serving me at the cafe i work from brings me water and we can't stop looking and smiling at each other. This has gone on for a few days but i can't do anything, my main girl lives 10 minutes from here and sometimes shows up.

I must say though, the other posters are right, you shouldn't mess with girls that are taken, it doesn't make sense. I wouldn't want my girl to have a best buddy or what not, neither would you. This is one of the things i disagree with you, you say it's bad Ameri-cunts de-friend you when they get a boyfriend, but i think that's actually good, well, for the chump.

Keep up the good work.


If I had the money I'd go to Asia. And the TEFL market is getting stricter, especially in China. What options does a young futureless male have? Not many.

And as far as Asia, I'm also hearing that The Philippines is getting shittier by the day, and a man in his 50s was striking out over there. And I even heard reports about women in China going cold.


Dude, Do you know how BIG China is? How many women reside there? That it would literally take you half your lifetime to explore every area of China? And thats "just" China. Your literally talking about the entire world as if its the size of a golfball. "All markets are closed, there is no hope!".

Besides, do you want a woman to want you because she loves you or because the market just happens to be open today?

Your only going to be a futureless male if you continue to pursue this notion that you can't be happy without a woman in your life. Its when you become happy WITHOUT one, that you start attracting females. They can smell desperate men and its a huge turn off, and you can't say its not. If a girl wanted to be with you only because no one else wants her.. you'd be somewhat insulted yourself.

Pick yourself up, get a good career in something, work hard, find friends. Just don't put yourself in a pity party of depression your lack of options. I know what your feeling like, I've been there, and I picked myself up out of that heavy depression, focused on my hobbies and got somewhere in life. Probably the biggest mistake I see men make is thinking women will buy them happiness, when generally it will do the reverse.
User avatar
Nomad
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:13 am

Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby MattHanson1990 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:09 am

Nomad wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
droid wrote:@matt

Don't despair man, carry on, the worst thing you could do is waste your youth resigned in the chumpzone.
The first thing you should do is stop paying attention to that prick tapatio, he probably tells you you can't get any because of your background, that won't help you.

Having said that, LatAm is getting shittier by the day, i really struggled in Colombia last year, they're getting so cocky. I did get action but it's not worth it man, just to pursue a bunch of single moms, screw that. You could go to the university as i've suggested for non-single-moms but, those girls, although they give your looks a pass, are more stuck up/disrespectful, and now more foul-mouthed like in the states.

I recommend Asia dude, i have six girls i could marry right now if i made serious proposals. I mean, regarding your main point, in fact here i'm actually a little depressed because i just DON'T HAVE TIME to see them, and they get disappointed; i never thought practical concerns would be such a big problem.
As i type this, the girl serving me at the cafe i work from brings me water and we can't stop looking and smiling at each other. This has gone on for a few days but i can't do anything, my main girl lives 10 minutes from here and sometimes shows up.

I must say though, the other posters are right, you shouldn't mess with girls that are taken, it doesn't make sense. I wouldn't want my girl to have a best buddy or what not, neither would you. This is one of the things i disagree with you, you say it's bad Ameri-cunts de-friend you when they get a boyfriend, but i think that's actually good, well, for the chump.

Keep up the good work.


If I had the money I'd go to Asia. And the TEFL market is getting stricter, especially in China. What options does a young futureless male have? Not many.

And as far as Asia, I'm also hearing that The Philippines is getting shittier by the day, and a man in his 50s was striking out over there. And I even heard reports about women in China going cold.


Dude, Do you know how BIG China is? How many women reside there? That it would literally take you half your lifetime to explore every area of China? And thats "just" China. Your literally talking about the entire world as if its the size of a golfball. "All markets are closed, there is no hope!".

Besides, do you want a woman to want you because she loves you or because the market just happens to be open today?

Your only going to be a futureless male if you continue to pursue this notion that you can't be happy without a woman in your life. Its when you become happy WITHOUT one, that you start attracting females. They can smell desperate men and its a huge turn off, and you can't say its not. If a girl wanted to be with you only because no one else wants her.. you'd be somewhat insulted yourself.

Pick yourself up, get a good career in something, work hard, find friends. Just don't put yourself in a pity party of depression your lack of options. I know what your feeling like, I've been there, and I picked myself up out of that heavy depression, focused on my hobbies and got somewhere in life. Probably the biggest mistake I see men make is thinking women will buy them happiness, when generally it will do the reverse.


Futureless males are the younger ones who couldn't get a foothold in the economy and don't have the resources to expatriate. With that said, I think the window to expatriate is closing with each passing year, mostly because men are getting pushed out of the economy rapidly, but also because the daddygov is passing travel bans. Right now they're just surfacing, but they'll get worse in the near to midterm future. You may remember when the government passed a law that allows the IRS to block your passport if you owe $50,000 in delinquent taxes. Later this year, they'll begin enforcing Megan's Law, and those with false rape charges will have "scarlet letters" stamped in their passports.

As far as making friends, I'm making friends with people in mariachi bands, and I also made friends with the people who work in a couple of bars I regularly go to. Next month I'll be making more friends at the university through the language exchange program. Dating wise, I was able to get dates with Mexican girls, unlike in the US of Gay where I didn't even go on one date. At best I had close knit friendships with women back home, and only a handful. I couldn't even get dates with mediocre women.

When I'm in the US of Gay, I'm in full-blown MGTOW mode, and even if I meet a decent AW, I friend zone her right off the bat to avoid false rape charges and other damaging scenarios men often face with AW. Also, a BIG part of my desperation was desperation to get out of the US of Gay once May rolled around because I was sick of the reverse culture shock, and I wanted out so bad. Long story short. When I was in Albuquerque for about a month while rehearsing for my movie music gig, I had confidence to approach and chat up girls because of my success in Mexico. However, when I flirted with a Mexican-American girl I knew for four years in UNM's InterVarsity chapter, a mangina intern booted me from the organization. I somewhat lost my confidence from that event, but I am regaining it. This time, I'm devising a plan to stay out of the US for good.

Anyways, I'm now making $1000 a month on my YouTube channel, which should help me support myself financially here in Mexico.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby GoingAwol » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:23 am

How are you making $1,000 a month on youtube? That's pretty good.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby GoingAwol » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:25 am

If you are making $1,000 a month on youtube,why don't you take the celta or tesol course?
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby Eric » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:35 pm

The USA does this to people - it makes them depressed, full of depression, it just does; I don't know how exactly. It is the WORST country to be in because it is the most prosperous, but is being attacked full on by a Giant leech with tentacles strangling things in every direction, which renders the wealth unattainable. It makes it barely worth living and robs you of morals and life.
I don't know how they do it. It is the worst.


In China, there are plenty of things to gripe about - trust me, man. The women are complete and can be bitches, material... Chinese are so judgemental of anyone & everyone - foreigners. I'm just a "laowei" here. They love to see a circus show of a cool foreigner but other than that you are useless to the Chinese they will not respect you overall.
The women are better, but they are the worst bitch face, man. I thought I would not encounter it like I did. It is easier here, man. It is...I won't lie, there's always lots to complain about,
but I always read news articles from US of Gay and am full of this thankful feeling inside that seems to come from deep within inside me - that comes naturally, that I'm not there, that's how I know its genuine and not just me making it. It's really the worst, most disgusting place I can think of - it will rot you inside and out. The USA, reading anything from USA it gives me the worst feeling in the pit of my stomach - its inexplicable - there is no word for it, it's worse than disgust, now that I'm out of it I can really see it. It is so bad it is beyond description. It is like a black terrible darkness, and disgust...it is like the darkest concentration of toxic evil ever possible - I don't know how they do it, but they've done it. And to think that for years I was stuck there mired in it, my God. I have to wonder how these people that even put this out there or keep it up do so - it would even be disgusting for them to do it. I truly do not understand this - I've thought about it. These people can't be human...it is so disturbing for me to think about.There are many ways to rot something you don't have to attack it direct on. The USA is prime example of it.
Life's no cakewalk man. Just get out and live.
I get eye-OOgled by Chinese everytime I step out my door, it's extremely annoying and most of the looks are hateful/scornful. It's unpleasant. ...unless you initiate talk with them, then they are the nicest Humans on the planet -somehow.

Take care.
don't let the USof Gay kill you.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby gnosis » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:46 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote: I wanted to be friends with her, even though she's engaged to a French guy.


Why? Just why? You were setting yourself up for disappointment, anyway. Also, you should learn to leave "taken" women alone.

Think of this as an important lesson. In the future, you'll think twice before attempting to move in on someone else's fiancée.
User avatar
gnosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:03 am

If you're making $1000 a month on YouTube already, you've got options. Probably best not to worry about a girl who is engaged. That said, things are not good out there. It's getting worse. I'm considering doing the same thing after a bit more time in Asia. This plague of women-being-"independent" is choking any reasonable possibility to form a relationship with a girl. Even when women aren't bitchy, they are still too busy, and therefore I don't see how anyone gets together anymore. Plus women are getting everything for "free" so they spend their best years in school and then go on to suck corporate cock. We're experiencing the slow death of humanity.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby MattHanson1990 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Ghost wrote:If you're making $1000 a month on YouTube already, you've got options. Probably best not to worry about a girl who is engaged. That said, things are not good out there. It's getting worse. I'm considering doing the same thing after a bit more time in Asia. This plague of women-being-"independent" is choking any reasonable possibility to form a relationship with a girl. Even when women aren't bitchy, they are still too busy, and therefore I don't see how anyone gets together anymore. Plus women are getting everything for "free" so they spend their best years in school and then go on to suck corporate cock. We're experiencing the slow death of humanity.


North America and Asia are going down the tubes a lot more rapidly. And you may want to consider why. Many Asian countries such as Singapore, Korea, Taiwan, and even China have been workaholic cultures for a while already. And the Philippines is the most Americanized country in Asia. Filipinas are very flexible and can adapt to new environments very easily. Plus, China has bigger economic ties to the US than the US has with Mexico.

With that said, I only see hope left in Russia/FSU, the Middle East, and parts of Latin America. With regards to Latin America, there's only hope for Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central America, as certain countries in South America have already become infected with feminism (despite South America is much further from the US of Gay). For instance, the Mexican government is still very corrupt that it can't give women any "free stuff". So Mexican women continue to rely on men for the most part; because I see a lot of couples out and about just about anywhere I go in Mexico, people still get together easily.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 684
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby MrMan » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:34 pm

MattHanson,

That sounds like the depression talking. Tell the depression to shut up. Don't let it speak.

If you are looking for an honorable decent wife to love you, cook your food, and have lots of sex with you for the rest of your life, then lots of people striking out in Asia shouldn't be an issue. You just need one woman, not a million dishonest women in Asia and Mexico. I didn't go around trying to pick women out and striking out all the time to meet my wife. I wonder if you might attract less than desireable spouses if you try to use 'game' and pick strangers up. One can meet women through friends, through work, at church, to find a decent woman. If you want a Latina for a wife, you don't have to marry all the dishonest women, just woman that meets up to your standards that wants you back.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Re: I'm leaning more towards MGTOW and I may "inpat"

Postby gnosis » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:39 pm

Matt,

Ghost is right. You do have options.

If I were you, I would put all my time and energy into the Youtube thing. Now is the time to build it up. Then, when you've got more money coming in from that, you will have lots of options.

You like latin america, and there are tons of cheap places to live there. Seriously, forget about girls for six months to a year. Put all your chi/libido into the youtube stuff. Imagine what you're life would be like if you were making about 2k a month through youtube. You could spend the rest of your life in your favorite latin american countries and get loads of sex.

Be patient. Work on building up that income. Then, freedom awaits.
User avatar
gnosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests