Where to buy this life changing herb in philippines? Kratom

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Where to buy this life changing herb in philippines? Kratom

Post by livefreeordie »

Many mens interests websites have given the highest recommendations and ravings about what they describe as a 'miracle' herb called kratom, which comes from a plant that grows in SE Asia, and is said to boost testosterone, motivation, confidence, sex drive and more, which is popular to use and legal throughout the world. The owner of the site goodlookingloser states its the biggest thing thats created greater success and happiness in his life

It seems to be called lugub/mambog in the philippines

http://www.stuartxchange.org/Mambog.html

Im curious if anyone knows where to buy/what its called/has experiences with this.

"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
"
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Re: Where to buy this life changing herb in philippines? Kra

Post by Mr S »

I looked into this as well and couldn't find much info about people selling it in PI, although I read some sites saying it proliferates in places and is considered a nuisance plant. If one could actually take a look at the plant in person rather than pictures you might be able to just go off into the provinces and find it easily enough. Maybe contact the botany departments of the universities for assistance. If it's being sold anywhere, maybe one could find it in China town Manila in one of the Chinese medicine stores or ask about it. Next time I'm around an authentic Chinese herbalist store I'll ask about it.

The guy I work with is going to try to cultivate shrooms, I'll see how that goes.

Kinda proves how less adventurous or intelligent Filipinos are in comparison to the other SE Asian country populations that discovered it's properties and use it.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The Wikipedia article on this herb makes it sound rather dangerous.

Pasak Bumi/Tonggkat Ali ('earth nail'/Ali's stick) is an herb that grows in the same part of the world that is supposed to increase testosterone.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

livefreeordie wrote:The owner of the site goodlookingloser states its the biggest thing thats created greater success and happiness in his life
This is marketing. Eating kratom is not going to make you more successful or happy.

It's like an opiate, I hear. So if you like that kind of thing, then you will like kratom.
Kishpain2
Freshman Poster

Post by Kishpain2 »

Are you serious? Obviously you don't know much about this miracle herb. It has completely changed my life. Due to a work accident I was in constant back pain and was addicted to pain killers. I started getting depressed and looking for a way to end it all. That is when I found kratom. It not only worked better for me than the highly addictive painkillers, it also brightened my mood and allowed me try break out of the hopeless cycle of addiction! I got back into physical therapy and I am doing alot better. I still take it on bad days but unlike the pain medication I don't have to worry about the horrible detox process. I don't have to take it everyday, only on those days that I need it the most. In fact I am such a huge fan of this miracle herb I started sharing my findings with others and I now supply around 20 or so others with herb to help them with a non narcotic, natural alternative to combat pain. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at localkratom@gmail.com
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Kishpain2 wrote:Are you serious? Obviously you don't know much about this miracle herb. It has completely changed my life. Due to a work accident I was in constant back pain and was addicted to pain killers. I started getting depressed and looking for a way to end it all. That is when I found kratom. It not only worked better for me than the highly addictive painkillers, it also brightened my mood and allowed me try break out of the hopeless cycle of addiction! I got back into physical therapy and I am doing alot better. I still take it on bad days but unlike the pain medication I don't have to worry about the horrible detox process. I don't have to take it everyday, only on those days that I need it the most. In fact I am such a huge fan of this miracle herb I started sharing my findings with others and I now supply around 20 or so others with herb to help them with a non narcotic, natural alternative to combat pain. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at localkratom@gmail.com
Which country are you based in? The Philippines or a Western country? If you're in PI let me know!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Mr S wrote:
Kishpain2 wrote:Are you serious? Obviously you don't know much about this miracle herb. It has completely changed my life. Due to a work accident I was in constant back pain and was addicted to pain killers. I started getting depressed and looking for a way to end it all. That is when I found kratom. It not only worked better for me than the highly addictive painkillers, it also brightened my mood and allowed me try break out of the hopeless cycle of addiction! I got back into physical therapy and I am doing alot better. I still take it on bad days but unlike the pain medication I don't have to worry about the horrible detox process. I don't have to take it everyday, only on those days that I need it the most. In fact I am such a huge fan of this miracle herb I started sharing my findings with others and I now supply around 20 or so others with herb to help them with a non narcotic, natural alternative to combat pain. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at localkratom@gmail.com
Which country are you based in? The Philippines or a Western country? If you're in PI let me know!
I'm visiting USA and ordered some Kratom from Happy Hippo. I tried out a couple teaspoons which is supposed to be a moderate dose.

Well it gave me euphoria for a few hours with the first couple quite intense. That feels great of course. But then by evening and the next day, I felt quite bad and that lasted another 24 hours or so. I even tried to exercise the stuff out of my system by going to nearby high school track to run a hard mile. Well, even that was difficult and my time was about 25 seconds slower than what I normally can run it in.

As far as how it makes me feel, I don't see a lot of difference between this and opiate pain killers. I can already tell it's very addictive. And don't even bring it into Thailand with you cus if you get caught with say an ounce or more at airport, your looking at draconian penalties which involve long prison time.

Also, there are a lot of cases I've read about online about people becoming psychologically and physically addicted to this stuff. Some use it to get off other addictions but end up trading one addiction for another.

Stick with lighter stuff like Modafinil, testosterone, etc. Kratom is too strong and too dangerous IMO.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Rock wrote:I'm visiting USA and ordered some Kratom from Happy Hippo. I tried out a couple teaspoons which is supposed to be a moderate dose.

Well it gave me euphoria for a few hours with the first couple quite intense. That feels great of course. But then by evening and the next day, I felt quite bad and that lasted another 24 hours or so. I even tried to exercise the stuff out of my system by going to nearby high school track to run a hard mile. Well, even that was difficult and my time was about 25 seconds slower than what I normally can run it in.

As far as how it makes me feel, I don't see a lot of difference between this and opiate pain killers. I can already tell it's very addictive.
Rock is correct about kratom being addictive. It is very similar in effect to opiates. If you don't have a real pain problem, then I don't think it's a good idea to take it. Even if you do have a pain problem, it may not be a good idea to take it.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

a lot of things are addictive, such as caffeine, chocolate, sugar, cigarettes and esp prescription drugs, but i dont have a problem with anything addictive, except for maybe excessive computer use lol

I already am super careful with luggage going to thailand anyway, im well aware of how draconian they are and wont be having that problem anytime soon

Not sure if i want the side effects of testosterone and the 'rages' which i sometimes get mild spurts even on natural supplements like horny goatweed and tribbulus.

The comedown i think can be eliminated with cycling and starting with low initial doses. Anyway the recommendations and endorsements are pretty dramatic, so id at least like to try some and have always been interested in various plants and their uses. If anyone has an info on how i can get some in the Philippines esp davao or near manila, let me know
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

livefreeordie wrote:a lot of things are addictive, such as caffeine, chocolate, sugar, cigarettes and esp prescription drugs, but i dont have a problem with anything addictive, except for maybe excessive computer use lol

I already am super careful with luggage going to thailand anyway, im well aware of how draconian they are and wont be having that problem anytime soon

Not sure if i want the side effects of testosterone and the 'rages' which i sometimes get mild spurts even on natural supplements like horny goatweed and tribbulus.

The comedown i think can be eliminated with cycling and starting with low initial doses. Anyway the recommendations and endorsements are pretty dramatic, so id at least like to try some and have always been interested in various plants and their uses. If anyone has an info on how i can get some in the Philippines esp davao or near manila, let me know
If you really want something that will help you relax and isn't addictive, why not try kava? (I do not sell kava nor make any money off it in any way.) You have to find a good vendor/supplier because not all the stuff on the market is good. Do your research.

I think the attitude "I don't have a problem with anything addictive" is a bad one. Keep in mind that a lot of the people touting kratom online make money off it. Duh, of course they are going to say it's a wonder drug.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Its been 2-3 days by now and I still feel like crap. It's like my body stopped producing endorphins since I came down from that kratom stuff.

I'd much prefer a narcotic pill or even easy to get and cheap tramadol to kratom. The high lasts longer and it's easier and faster to get over the hangover period than the case with my recent Kratom experience.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

gnosis wrote:
livefreeordie wrote:a lot of things are addictive, such as caffeine, chocolate, sugar, cigarettes and esp prescription drugs, but i dont have a problem with anything addictive, except for maybe excessive computer use lol

If you really want something that will help you relax and isn't addictive, why not try kava? (I do not sell kava nor make any money off it in any way.) You have to find a good vendor/supplier because not all the stuff on the market is good. Do your research.

I think the attitude "I don't have a problem with anything addictive" is a bad one. Keep in mind that a lot of the people touting kratom online make money off it. Duh, of course they are going to say it's a wonder drug.
fair points and rock's added experience makes me a bit warier. ive tried kava and i nearly always throw up after taking it. tips are appreciated
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

A lot of the kava on the market is not noble kava but is tudei kava. I think people in the kava business have gotten greedy and now sell crap like tudei kava. Check out this forum if you are serious about kava: http://kavaforums.com/forum/ . I am not an expert, but some of the people on the forum are.

Again, it is not my forum and I make 0 money from kava in any way. I suggest it only because I think good-quality kava is better for the body than kratom.

If Duterte legalizes medical cannabis, then you may be able to get that in the philippines.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

A banned substance is anything that has the ability to put the medical industry out of business.

How Kratom Can Make 2016 Your Best Year Ever
http://www.returnofkings.com/77684/how- ... t-year-yet
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs