Slow Death Through Loneliness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Post by Eric »

It's a mixed bag, I'd say. This is a complex thing - it's not black or white...it's very complex. Your statement is false, though. I know that for a fact. The Chinese admire Westerners and yet hate them at the same time, they want to hang onto their culture...yet there are so many things about us they like, and they do admire whites/white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes...etc. etc, and the wealth and popularity that they think we all have.

I could continue arguing with fools about this - but I have better things I have to do.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Eric wrote:While you're at it, please pull your **** out of Marcos's a**. It's not becoming to be a brown noser, as well.
I have brown-nosers now? That's a first, lol.
Eric wrote:He's a decent looking guy
You are not being very generous there, but I'll take it brother.
Eric wrote:escape first world life buy marrying a Filipino peasant
How many "peasants" go to their nation's top university and graduate cum laude? How many peasants have educated parents, educated grandparents, hail from a family of professionals? How many peasants have uncles you can discuss philoshophical questions with, have friends who are architects, doctors, writers? If she's a peasant, you are a cockroach.
Eric wrote:and running a crappy self- "business" where he ships goods for chimp change
I have several business endeavours, which I will not go into here specifically. I'm by no means a millionaire but I can survive fairly comfortably, all things considered.
Eric wrote:that's hardly having your shit together if you ask me.
I have:

-a successful marriage
-a happy family life
-get along with both my parents and in-laws fabulously
-have some close Filipino friends, am integrated well into town
-I have a stable income
-I do not live in my parents' basement

I never claimed to be some sort of millionaire playboy astronaut king of the universe. But a regular guy who "has his shit together"? Yeah, pretty much exactly that.
Eric wrote:That he has a mightier than thou complex and MANY don't like him on here says something - but you're, of course, too dense to get that.
Even those I have crossed swords with before and disagreed on several topics with, I get along with okay enough. I hate no one, and I would be seriously surprised if anyone here actually strongly dislikes me, beyond the occassional annoyance towards some of my statements. You can call me cocky, arrogant, whatever, but that's just your own insecurity-fueled interpretation of my posts. I would say all things considered, I have been remarkably transparant and helpful, and not in any way spiteful towards a soul here.

Stop being such a sour cunt, for your own good. No wonder you are miserable.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Your statement is false, though.

It isn't.
I know that for a fact. The Chinese admire Westerners and yet hate them at the same time,
That is not true, if that was true, I wouldn't have been here five years, how long have you been in country again? Six weeks?
they want to hang onto their culture...yet there are so many things about us they like,and they do admire whites/white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes...etc. etc, and the wealth and popularity that they think we all have.
All my students were crying over the reitirement of LeBron James - they don't want to be him though, they certainly don't want to be you either. It offends a lot of you that they do not want to be you and they never ever have.
I could continue arguing with fools about this - but I have better things I have to do.
Truest thing you have ever said, bye now. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

yick wrote:

the reitirement of LeBron James :
???? Do you mean Kobe Bryant? Or Tim Duncan?
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Post by gnosis »

Um, Ghost, I think you're taking this whole dating thing a little too much to heart. You are in your twenties, correct? You have time to find the "one," and even if that never happens, you have lots of potential fun ahead of you.

I think I understand your frustration. It's a different dating world than it was even when I started college. Girls have more options, and they know they have more options. Like you, I hate the social media plague of facebook/smartphones/app this and app that.

You're looking for a feminine woman who hasn't been "hardened" or become jaded and is attractive but also accessible? It's hard to find a good woman. Maybe you should consider taking a break for a while and indulging in some P4P or working on another aspect of your life. P4P will help with the sexual frustration, and you might feel better about your life if you are successful working on another goal that's important to you.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Well, I'm giving up all hope as well, unless I can find a way to head to Eastern Europe or the FSU. I think those are the only places left to find decent women who won't suddenly go cold on you. They're completely resisting the American cultural poison. Or there's rural Mexico, smaller towns, or the southern part of the country like Chiapas or Oaxaca.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I'd go to a Spanish speaking country, considering I'm nearly fluent in the language...and I find the culture agreeable to me. Just do what you want to do - and don't let what anybody says here influence you too much negatively, forums are, can be bad for that reason.
Self-righteous cunts say things they'd never get away with in real life, for other purposes besides helping you out; no doubt some butt-hurt will say something now, their pride is the last thing they are able to lay low. Unable to look at themselves, they attack, knowing nothing else, never able to look at themselves or have objective criticism, don't be like it.

Matthanson, just do what you want to do. It sounds like you were happy in Mexico or Latin America.

I will also add that it's hard to find an intelligent woman, or at least a woman that's not a complete fool, and attractive. So many men have lax standards when it comes to hooking up; whatever that's fine. To me, there's something about a foolish woman that just makes me turn my head and not accept it.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
ezinho
Freshman Poster

Post by ezinho »

Ghost wrote: She's going to go to the U.S. next year, to the f***ing American version of Sodom and Gomorrah.
California or new york?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Eric wrote:Self-righteous c**ts say things they'd never get away with in real life, for other purposes besides helping you out; no doubt some butt-hurt will say something now, their pride is the last thing they are able to lay low. Unable to look at themselves, they attack, knowing nothing else, never able to look at themselves or have objective criticism, don't be like it.
You really are projecting there Eric. You have at least four posters telling you your (re)actions are disproportionate.

Some Reddit "wisdom" lol:
If you find an asshole one day, you've found an asshole. If you find assholes everyday, you are being the asshole
Last edited by droid on July 20th, 2016, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Eric wrote:I'd go to a Spanish speaking country, considering I'm nearly fluent in the language...and I find the culture agreeable to me. Just do what you want to do - and don't let what anybody says here influence you too much negatively, forums are, can be bad for that reason. .
That sounds like it might be a good idea for you.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Well, I'm giving up all hope as well, unless I can find a way to head to Eastern Europe or the FSU.

That is the worst thing you can do, first of all - anywhere that was behind the 'Iron Curtain' has had tens of thousands of Rooshites and Brit stag parties dawn on them and piss off the local populace to such an extent that you are going to do nothing there.

Secondly - the FSU, the women would eat you alive there and you aren't physically what they are after. Ask anyone who knows Russian women. Russian women want BIG STRONG MEN who can protect them, ask a Russian woman what kind of personality trait they like in a man and they will more or less say SERIOUS. You would need to go to a gym and bulk up, get some shoulders, build up your arms and chest, I don't know how tall you are but you have to be tall - ask Winston - he'll tell you that is the thing that makes Russian women turn and look at a man

So you have no chance with most Russian women, I know I know - you have seen all those pics of American dorks like you romancing beautiful young ladies on AFA tours but that was 10-15 years ago, a lot has changed since then, you are pretty much too f***ing late.

You know Marcos Zeiota (the poster whose bum I have been licking) has given you good advice and you should heed it - go to the Philippines.

You don't want a wife or one woman - you want to f**k loads of women - so go there, it has a similar culture to Mexico, if you like Mexico BUT want to get laid, I would be on the first plane there tomorrow if I was earning a 1000 bucks a month from my You Tube channel and have a blast.
I think those are the only places left to find decent women who won't suddenly go cold on you.
A Russian woman will go cold on you quicker than a December evening in Ekaterinburg. Matt - you have no chance with those women, you need to change a LOT of things about your present self.

They're completely resisting the American cultural poison.

And why do you go to these places, let's remind ourselves again? Because you stand out as an American...

Philippines or f**k off home back to New Mexico. Russia would ruin you. :shock:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
Ghost would be in the Philippines right now. But he has no way of making a living there. That's the problem. Didn't you read? That's not an easy problem to solve at all. Even the most experienced expats in the Philippines can't help him with that one.
No, it isn't easy, I agree, but it is do-able - you did it, Marcos is doing it, Publicduende is doing it quite a few people on this board are doing it. Course I read it - it isn't an 'easy' problem to solve but it isn't impossible either - it is his problem and one he has to figure out for himself.
Zboy1 lives in Dongguan. It's not a big city. Just a medium city with a lot of factories, but cost of living there is cheaper and lower class. He found an English speaking Chinese girl there, and so did I. My ex Chinese girlfriend Lisa was also from Dongguan, and she talked to me in English most of the time.
Winston, if you stop talking to me like I am a complete fool, then we will all rub along better, Dongguan is right next door to Shenzhen and Guangzhou - and that is why it is called 'The Pearl Delta Mega City' it is all one big metropolis that merges into each other and Dongguan - as well as being the 'whorehouse of China' is a place where westerners come and go to all the time - all the foreigners I know who are in business and have been to China have been to Dongguan because it is a very important industrial hub - because of that, it attracts single young women from all over China and yes - if Ghost went there and couldn't find what he wanted, then I would really be asking questions. So don't make the place out to be any kind of equivalent to some medium sized city in Henan or Shaanxi. :roll:
Also, you forget to take into consideration that not everyone vibes with Chinese culture or people, for various reasons. There is no culture that is right for everyone or that everyone vibes with. You seem to ignore this. Are there any cultures you don't vibe with?
I don't think I have ever disagreed with this, but it is him not them. I don't ignore it at all, in fact, I am the one telling him to be a bit more proactive about his situation - but don't go blaming China or their women - or calling Filipinos subhuman scum - I know, that was a few months ago - he has changed his mind now - I wonder if he will change his mind again when he goes living among them. :?
Hi Yick,
Yes it may be doable. But remember, not everything is for everyone. There is no one size fits all. Plus just because something is doable or possible does not mean that it is PROBABLE or even the best thing for the person. For example, if I took you and a woman you were not compatible with, yes you two could work it out and get along if your life depended on it, but it doesn't mean it's the best thing for you. A job working at a factory may be doable for all, but many will not be happy doing it or be utilizing their best talents in it.

The average young guy cannot find a way to make a living in the US. If you ask the most experienced expats at the LivinginthePhilippines.com forum, they will not have a solution to this problem either. I don't think most young guys can get a job there, especially since the jobs there don't pay anything so you would be almost working for free. Most expats who retire to the Philippines have another source of income, or are financially independent, or have a business there. As usual, things are easier said than done.

Yeah I know Dongguan is next to Shenzhen and Guangzhou. So it's in a major metropolitan area I guess, if you want to get technical. Btw, Dongguan no longer has p4p or brothels, at least not legal ones. The city is also not that modernized, that's why things are cheaper there. Zboy1 lives there and has a job at a good English school. Ghost can apply there too. But I don't know why he hasn't. Zboy1's apartment there is nice and only costs 1900 rmb per month, which is about 310 dollars.

What do you mean that "the problem is him and not China"? That is black and white American style thinking. I thought you're from Mexico. Why do you talk like an American? Can we see your photo? Did you grow up in America?

I told you, there is no such thing as "the problem is all one side and not the other". If you tried to eat spaghetti with a hammer and found it cumbersome and dangerous, does that mean there's something wrong with the hammer? No it doesn't. A hammer is not suited for eating. It's suited for pounding nails. That's what it does best. Try to understand this example so you will be more broad minded.

I don't vibe with Taiwanese culture or women at all either. But I do with Chinese. You can't expect everyone to vibe with one culture. It's not like Ghost is saying that he doesn't vibe with any culture. He does vibe with some. You gotta understand that Chinese and American culture are super materialistic and workaholic, and that turns off some freespirits. Others here have said they didn't vibe with Chinese culture too.

There are things about China I don't like too. I can see why some would not like it much. I think the girls in China are great, they are much more friendly, open minded, genuine, down to earth, and feminine than in America or Taiwan. To me, that's the most important thing. Ghost notices this too, but he doesn't have good chemistry or synergy with them. I don't think the typical all American guy or southern redneck would vibe well with Chinese girls either. They aren't for everyone.

Btw, when did Ghost say that Filipinos were "subhuman scum"? That's not the kind of word he uses. Maybe you mixed him up with someone else?

Have you ever been to a culture that you didn't vibe with? Or do you vibe with every culture? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.