Slow Death Through Loneliness

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Slow Death Through Loneliness

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2019, 11:37 am, edited 4 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: Slow Death Through Loneliness

Post by Eric »

I don't get it, man. You look for a virgin who's never had sex. Yet you like to f*** bitches left and right anyways....hypocrite maybe? I'm not judging - just don't understand. Perhaps while I'm writing this it's hard to comprehend. I'm not blaming you for wanting pure marriage material, I guess I'm not in the place you are in right now.
So it's okay for girls to sleep with you, but not other guys....then they are whores - even the ones you don't want to marry. I just do not understand this.

The rules are all complicated and confusing. I've never understood them.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

You do understand that people tend to grow apart over time. Marriages that endure are mostly those where the partners come from a similar background and live all their lives in the same small town where they were born. Instead of divorce, they just become fat sexless roommates.

I certainly don't see you sticking with a woman when the sex dies, as it surely will eventually, which means these girls are doing the right thing for themselves by refusing your idea of them dropping their future to follow you to China. Why don't you drop your career as an English teacher to live in the Philippines like Marcos Zeitola, if you really think making babies is the be all and end all of your existence?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's a lesson to be learned from this. You gotta remember to count your blessings. That's the way to be truly happy. Appreciate what you have. Everyone's problem is that they always focus on what they DO NOT HAVE, not what they do have. So even a wealthy person with a good life is constantly focused on what he/she is lacking and doesn't have. It's sort of human nature.

Ghost, you should read the book "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle. I uploaded a PDF copy on this server.

http://www.happierabroad.com/ThePowerofNow.pdf

I hate feeling lonely too. It only gets worse and worse, until you start having trouble sleeping and when you wake up, you feel depressed and hopeless, because you are in a situation of loneliness you don't want and that is not natural. Yet forced upon you by antisocial societies that are sterile, such as Taiwan and USA. Have you noticed that too? Being lonely after a while becomes a depressive state of mind, which is detrimental to health and not harmless.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I used to been a christian. Now I know religion can be hypocritical but I used to go to Korean American Christian church. My sister used to go there too. I would say some of the girls there were virgins . How would I know for sure? Well I didn't but I did know my sister and she was a virgin before she got married. My sister never slept around or had a boy friend before she got married. Which is rare but at the church I went to there were other Korean Christian girls like her. There life is the church.

Now I think being Korean back ground and the christian back ground made these Korean girls conservative . I knew a number of these girls. They wouldn't date..if you want to meet these girls the setting would be in the church settings only. They would only consider christian men only. Part of the reason why I was frustrated in my dating life back when I was single was that as a Korean American guy I had it tough dating main stream girls and the girls in Church was waiting for Jesus Christ as a boy friend. I kid you not. The Korean guys at church who made God as their center ended up marrying these girls. That's what happened. I was too secular. I wanted to get laid. I wanted to play..that was my mind set. The guys that I notice that got the christian girls didn't care about sex it's was about God. Which is hard to do.

What I'm saying is that your looking for a virgin girl with traditional values. You would have to go to places where women like that are found. Ultra religious girls but these ultra religious girls want a man who is also religious. I know your cynic and may think even religious girls sleep around maybe some do..but some do not. Granted in America its too secular but there are pockets of area I would think. There are Muslim countries where it's really oppressive for the women but you would have to become Muslim.

A part me understand the loneliness part and why you would turn to sluts but it does make you a hypocrite if your seeking a girl who doesn't put out. I knew guys at my old church that waited and waited for that good girl. They didn't do p4p they didn't party around. Some of these guys got the girls at my old church because they were genuine in waiting and feelings . Now I think your white and it be harder for you to get into the inner circles of a conservative Korean christian church.

For me I was always practical at my approach and I was superficial. I wanted a hot girl and I wanted a girl that wasn't too religious because I wasn't. I remember one time my family set me up with a traditional Korean girl..the story on her was that she was a virgin...and I believe she was because when I met her. Her family was there during the introduction. In other words it was the parents that was setting up this date. Most secular girls don't go for this type of arrangement. She wanted her parents to do the choosing because her parents would have her best interest for her. Korean Christian girls who are conservative are like this...but I wasn't conservative ...but I didn't drink, smoke and at that time I was christian and I didn't monger. So I was better than some other Korean guys who are known to drink and smoke allot. But I know myself so I passed her up. I was some ways deep down inside I knew I was little bit of a monger if I can pull it off. I didn't want to mess with a virgin girl and prefer her to find her real soul mate if there is such a thing BUT I could of gotten her if I mislead her. Virgin girls who are traditional and listen to her parents are submissive and can be easily seduce if you give them false promises.

I guess what I'm saying is that it;s not always the girls fault..sometimes it;s the guys who mislead the girls..that's why I have my problem with Will-n-dodd... Again I'm not judging you..and I understand the loneliness part but let say you meet a virgin girl who is conservative but finds out that you done p4p. You think this girl would take you serious?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:
Eric wrote:I don't get it, man. You look for a virgin who's never had sex. Yet you like to f*** bitches left and right anyways....hypocrite maybe? I'm not judging - just don't understand. Perhaps while I'm writing this it's hard to comprehend. I'm not blaming you for wanting pure marriage material, I guess I'm not in the place you are in right now.
So it's okay for girls to sleep with you, but not other guys....then they are whores - even the ones you don't want to marry. I just do not understand this.

The rules are all complicated and confusing. I've never understood them.
Because I can't find virgins. It's so rare. I've known two marriageable ones, and those ultimately went for other men. I end up with sluts and bitches because that's all I can do. It's either that or perpetual loneliness with no relief. It's not like there are lots of virgins who are marriageable and I'm rejecting them. If it was that simple I would have been married to a virgin girl a few years ago.
You can even find virgins in Angeles City. They are called "cherry girls" in the bars. Usually they don't go barfine with customers. They just have drinks with them. Or if they do go barfine, it's only out bar hopping and not to the bedroom. What you can do is this: Find a cherry girl you like, buy her some drinks and get to know her. If she likes you and there is chemistry, then when she quits the bar (and there is a high turnover rate in such go go bars), she can continue her relationship with you afterward.

Its a long shot, I know, but it's theoretically possible if you put in the time and effort and are lucky enough to find the right cherry girl. If you can get the new girls in the bar early on, before they are corrupted and still have their innocence, you can still find a good girl. In theory at least. Not every guy can do this, because not every guy is lucky and not ever guy is worthy of a gem or good girl. But in theory all this is possible.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Purpose of my existence is to be happy. Under natural conditions, the path to happiness would involve sex with fertile women and babies naturally occur as a side effect of this sex. Raising the children is something women, not men, are forced to do to be happy, as a result of the oxytocin bond during childbirth. But I'm not living under natural conditions, and neither are you. Your wants are mostly programmed. You want to think yourself into a state of misery because you don't have a wife (an unnatural concept, temporary mate is the natural equivalent) and children, you can certainly do so.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Ghost, you're only in your 20's. You are supposed to be having fun or setting up your career/business, and seeking a girlfriend. You don't need to worry about having a wife and kids yet.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

A woman who has had 100 penises would be bad, probably. However, I think also that each time a person is having intercourse, that person is also having intercourse with all those partners the current partner has had. So what's it matter who's had the 100 penises? Those women you've had relationships weren't even virgins!

Having a relationship with a non-virgin is apparently okay, meaning these women would eventually be disposed of. As long as the woman is an object to be used and discarded, her penis count does not matter. But you're still in some kind of relationship with women you consider to be whores, even if it isn't permanent. Then you're upset that the women you've already decided are whores don't want you long term.

The proper thing to do probably would be to hold off on having intercourse until that virgin is found. In this way, a man wouldn't have to indirectly interact with 100 other penises those women have had, and also a man wouldn't be using a woman. Neither will he later have to decide if he should lower himself to marry a whore (meaning she's had sex with at least one man).
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.